Filtern nach:

4,8 /5
    4,8 /5
    4,9 /5

Über Breezeworks

Führe dein gesamtes Schädlingsbekämpfungsgeschäft aus: von der Buchung bis hin zur Abrechnung im Büro oder unterwegs. Beginnt bei 29,99 $/Monat.

Erfahre mehr über Breezeworks

Service Technician
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.10.2018

"Breezeworks is great!"

Vorteile: The scheduling part of breezeworks is the most robust of all of the different FSMs I tried. Extremely user-friendly and intuitive and accessible from mobile and web. Taking payment for jobs in the field is also made very easy. QuickBooks online integration seems like a pro, but unfortunately for us, QuickBooks desktop is no longer supported.

Nachteile: This software allows for a parts database that tracks pricing and tax for parts, but stops there. I’d love to see inventory tracking in breezeworks. It’s the only thing keeping me from choosing breezeworks!

• Bewertet am 6.10.2018
Rick P.
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.10.2017

"Breezeworks and the support team are stellar in their customer service! Love the system."

Vorteile: Ease of use and comprehensive approach to non-techies. Great tutorials for all my guys in the field and office support team.

Nachteile: Would like to see a client profile page for our clients to enter their records. Great for repair record and bookkeeping and insurance purposes.

• Bewertet am 18.10.2017
Anna L.
Marketing manager
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.1.2018

"Average software for decent price"

Vorteile: Affordable price, comparing to the other software on the market, great and very supportive customer service,

Nachteile: Some features are lacking, for example multiple price options for customer’s choice (my company has value packages and regular prices for services), also there is no paperless field report since I need to get a service completion confirmation from the customers..

• Bewertet am 16.1.2018
Carlos S.
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.6.2016

"Breezeworks Works!"

Kommentare: Easy to use. Easy for team to use as well. This software allows us to give an estimate, send an invoice, schedule a job, and take payment. One-stop-shop!

Vorteile: Convenience and Affordability.

Nachteile: n/a

• Bewertet am 20.6.2016
Owner/Manager
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.8.2018

"Easy to use"

Kommentare: I used Breezeworks for a trial period about a year ago. It was good, but didn't have all of the features I was looking for. The helpdesk was very responsive to my questions, and friendly. It was really good, but didn't suit my needs at the time. Consider using it if you are a solo or small business owner in some sort of service industry. I think it would be a great fit for someone who is not going to be a "high-end" user, or is not tech-savy. Overall a good product.

Vorteile: Easy to learn. Very intuitive. It was especially good for my non-tech-savy workers.

Nachteile: No real cons -- it just didn't have all of the features I was looking for at the time.

• Bewertet am 20.8.2018
Kevin S.

"Top Notch"

Kommentare: I have been using Breezworks since before they launched. I found them when they were beta testing and I kinda started beta testing it with them. I am a pool repair guy and have tried MANY programs from app based to PC/Mac programs to online and was always very unhappy with what was out there. A lot of these programs are so generic and there was never a way to make it work for a specific business except for Breezeworks! I won't use any other app as long as I am in business. My contact with Breezeworks which Inhave had from the beginning has always been there and has always helped whenever I needed something! If you are thinking about trying the app out DO IT, you won't regret it, oh and they also have a desktop version so when you're not in the field you can do what needs to be done from home or the office

John T.
  • Bewertet am 24.8.2015

"So easy. Great investment."

Kommentare: I recommended this product to a small HVAC company that grew from 3 employees to 9 employees within a year. Job information like customer, location, and job site info, and any other pertinent information are all easily available in the field now to techs. The adminatistrative tools available like organizing team schedules and streamlining invoicing and payment make the workflow seamless. They use QuickBooks so they were able to integrate their important data with Breezeworks and incorporate the Breezeworks into their business with little effort. I've been recommending this product to all the other service businesses that I encounter. It makes my life much easier. I wish all my clients would use it.

• Bewertet am 24.8.2015
Larry B.
Owner/handyman
  • Bewertet am 1.6.2016

"Breezeworks has been great right from the beginning and just keeps getting better"

Kommentare: Everything I need to run my business is in here. Customer contact info with the ability to list multiple job locations, estimates can be written sent and stored. When customers approve an estimate I get an alert and the estimate automatically gets sent to the approved file. Writing, sending and receiving payment on invoices is super easy. Accepting credit card payment while working in the app- again, super easy. The problems have been few but in each case the customer support has been incredible. Call Breezeworks, talk to a person, problem solved. I continue to use Breezeworks and recommend it to everyone.

Randy R.
Owner/operator

"My favorite time-saver"

Kommentare: This is by far the greatest app I have tried. I have been using Breezeworks for over a year and it just keeps getting better. 75 percent of my paperwork has been eliminated since using it. There have been a couple of "hiccups", but customer service is by far the best I have ever dealt with. Any problem has been handled swiftly and completely. Quite honestly I cannot come up with a reason to complain.
Every once in a while you come across something that makes you wonder how you did without it, and Breezeworks is one of those.

Peter B.
  • Bewertet am 6.6.2016

"Breezeworks Works."

Kommentare: We have been using Breezeworks for over a year and the bottom line is it's a great tool for managing your business. I really appreciate the customer service, their responsiveness to user suggestions and their focus on making our time as effective as possible. The user experience is good (and getting better) on the phone or laptop. Quickbooks integration is a big help on the back office. Search for Customers while in bid mode could be better. Overall I have saved time and money by using Breezeworks!

• Bewertet am 6.6.2016
Tarik K.
General Manager
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.1.2018

"A great solution for most service oriented businesses"

Kommentare: If the interface was updated to include more dynamic services, then this would certainly earn a 5 star rating.

Vorteile: The user interface is fantastic. Very intuitive and clean. Perfect for Salons, Landscapers, and other similar service providers.

Nachteile: It isn't a great fit for all types of service providers, mainly transportation businesses (limo, black car service, etc).

• Bewertet am 18.1.2018
Geoffrey N.

"Highly recommend!"

Kommentare: The breezeworks program has helped to keep my business more organized and keep customer info in one place. We are certainly keeping better track of jobs, customer info, and billing.
Overall - it's easy to use and to navigate. Great for keeping track of all your data and for the price, it's a bargain. But as with all programs that aren't exactly customized to your business, there's a few quirks and you need to build a habit.

Bernadette L.

"Breezeworks is great"

Kommentare: Breezeworks integrates seamlessly with QuickBooks online which I use. Setup was easy and took no time and their support helped me get started. Having the ability to communicate with and dispatch for our delivery team on the road has been invaluable to our business. When you start, be sure to look at some videos they have created to be able to use the tool to the fullest.

Stephen J.
  • Bewertet am 19.8.2015

"Great product for my landscaping business"

Kommentare: Product is efficient and thorough. We use it every day. It is easy to use and if we have questions, their support answers us promptly. It can be a bit difficult for us to collect data spreadsheets to use internally but they are helpful by manually getting it for us. Web product was crucial for us and they have it now.

Steven B.
  • Bewertet am 5.8.2015

"Great tool to help manage my business"

Kommentare: I use the Breezeworks iOS app almost everyday. Its really helped me organize my business and keep in communication with clients. I no longer worry about missing an appointment or that a client is waiting for an estimate because I have my schedule and paperwork all in one place.

Steve M.
  • Bewertet am 6.4.2016

"Helps me stay organized and on time."

Kommentare: Breezeworks helps me stay organized throughout the day. It tells me when I need to leave for an appointment to arrive on time. Being able to communicate with my customers over the app and send bids & invoice easily has been a game changer.

• Bewertet am 6.4.2016
Betsy W.
wife
  • Bewertet am 5.8.2015

"I've been using this software for about a month for my husband's plumbing business"

Kommentare: I love it. It literally might save our marriage. I'm just kidding, but it's been a real help. I'm always pestering him about whether he's sent out estimates or gotten paid and now I can log in to one location and see what's been done.

Jason M.
  • Bewertet am 31.5.2016

"Breezeworks has been great!"

Kommentare: I am greatful to have an app that has given me the ability to streamline my service business needs all in one place! The support is great too, and they welcome new ideas to make the app better.

George H.
  • Bewertet am 2.6.2016

"Operate your business efficiency"

Kommentare: I've been using Breezeworks for over a year now. This system has helped my business grow and become very organized. It has become a part of my operating system and I am very pleased.

• Bewertet am 2.6.2016
Max F.
  • Bewertet am 20.8.2015

"Breezeworks dramatically improved my business"

Kommentare: Totally solved our scheduling and invoicing needs. Made a small service company look like a completely staffed contractor! We tried several competitors and they failed our expectations.

• Bewertet am 20.8.2015
Zach B.

"Great product"

Kommentare: Use this with my plumbing company works great saves me time and money

Arentha M.
  • Bewertet am 31.5.2016

"Very nice works well for employees as well as customers"

Kommentare: Very nice format

Elbert B.
Handyman
  • Bewertet am 31.5.2016

"It works great when changes are worked out ."

Kommentare: Three times I've had to report issues with slow loading , dropping out of online to offline & stopped progress in the middle of a order. but seems to work the bugs out and return strong .