Über MedClarity

Cloud based RCM Platform and PM System that increases cash flow, optimizes your revenue cycle, and delivers key insights for growth.

Erfahre mehr über MedClarity

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu MedClarity

MedClarity hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 8 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie MedClarity bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Jennifer R.
Office Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

User friendly medical practice management software

Kommentare: It has enabled us to notice trends in billing and payments with multiple insurance companies which has allowed us to collect our money faster. I highly recommend MedClarity.

MedClarity is user friendly with a built in 'help' button that takes you to the online manual, if you need it. Teaching new employees to use it is a breeze. You are able to set up your own schedules, blocked times, appointment types, cancellation reasons and more. The reporting function is top notch. You can pull a report for ANYTHING you want to know, from one payer to all, from one physician to all and for any dates that you want.

I have no Cons. The software fits our needs in every aspect.

Sylvia J.
USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great reporting and analytics tool

Kommentare: The system overall is very user friendly, but the analytics and reporting tools in MedClarity are by far one of the best features. It has helped our practice identify payer trends among physicians and locations, pinpoint denials and how to prevent them and uncovered improvement opportunities in our front office.

The reporting and analytics features are amazing. We receive a monthly Wellness report directly from the system that tells us how we are doing in all areas without us having to spend hours to prepare reports.

Antwort von Medusind

Thank you Dr. Johnson, it's been a pleasure working with you!

Michael G.
Doctor in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Practice Management Technology and Medical Billing

Kommentare: My practice has been using Medusind for practice management technology and medical RCM services. The past two years have been fruitful and I feel as though we are getting a solid return for Medusind's fees. We have greater accountability for billing and AR and are able to track all patient visits/surgeries/procedures through their Med Clarity system. The Med Clarity system is easy to use and gives me all of the information necessary to run my practice. My accountant routinely mentions the ease of use from a finance reporting perspective. Before partnering with Medusind we had consistent cash flow problems and issues with patient scheduling. After two years the state of my practice has improved tremendously, and we are able to track patients in all 5 locations. As a whole I am very satisfied with the technology and services I am getting from Medusind.

The Med Clarity system is very intuitive and producing reports is a breeze. The ability to track my cash flow and patient insurance balances is key. The Med Clarity system helps me understand the operating basis of my practice real time.

The Med Clarity software has no cons, the only issue I have experienced was EHR integration and that was due to my EHR.

Antwort von Medusind

Thank you for the review Dr. Gregory! It's a pleasure working with you and your staff.

Malik P.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Positive Review of MedClarity

Kommentare: MedClarity offers our orthopedic practice, full end-to-end practice management and rev cycle management. Being able to not only verify patient identities and eligibility, but having the seamless ability to integrate with our EMR, allows for an efficient and complete workflow. Our denials are minimized, and our reimbursements timely. Additionally, the reporting functionality is robust and provides us detailed information on how we can improve our practice efficiencies and ordering.

- Cost effective - Minimized denials - Client support responsive and timely

Antwort von Medusind

Thank you for the review Dr. Prasad, we really appreciate it!

Glenn R.
MD in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Helped my practice!

Kommentare: MedClarity has helped my practice revenue significantly by reducing denials and helping my staff spot potential problems with coding before claims are submitted. It has made the front office staff more efficient and better at both billing and scheduling. The reports are really great, I am now able to see exactly how we are getting paid and can get a complete picture of how my practice is performing in some key areas. Medusind helped in getting my practice ready for the system had great training and support to get us up to speed quickly.

Antwort von Medusind

Thanks for the review Dr. Ryerson! We're happy to have helped and look forward to much more success in the future. -The Medusind Team

Diana M.
Practice Administrator in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great Platform! Very easy to use!!

Kommentare: I am very happy with the customer service and support we get from you! The system is very easy to use... I love the reports that we can generate... We are definitely able to focus on our patients because of you ! Thank you!

Antwort von Medusind

Thank you for the review Diana!

Lynn S.
I/DD therapist recruiter in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Good software

Easy to use, cloud based, easy to track patients

There really wasn't any particular thing that i didn't like

Shelby R.
Medical Biller in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fast pay!

I love this software because you get paid for claims so much faster than any other billing software I have used!

I don’t have a single bad thing to say about Medclarity! This is the most user friendly software and I would recommend it to anyone!