Amazing online diary

Gillian M.
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Kommentare: In all I am delighted with this service. Keep up the good work.

Vorteile: I find this system easier and more functional than any other I have used in the past. I probably don’t use half the features available I mainly use the diary which sends out reminder texts to clients lets me store record cards it’s a godsend I also use the stock menu these features really help me with my every day running of my Salon.

Nachteile: Occasionally we have had no internet access in salon therefore I have to access through my mobile which is a slight pain also I still have clients replying occasionally to their text reminders both of these are through no fault of Baxus.

very happy client

Bewertet am 7.3.2017
Michelle P.
salon owner
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I started with Baxus only 5 months ago and since joining up with them my sales are a lot more controlled and less room for mistakes and under charging. They are very approachable and extremely helpful and respond within the hour usually, they take on board any ideas and advice I feel may help their soft wear and make it more simple for other hairdressers to use, they are very progressive and up grade and add features regularly.
my staff can keep track of their goals and targets as they can log in on their phone as Baxus is in the "cloud" which means it is accessible 24/7 .
I highly recommend Baxus to any one wanting an affordable, simple to use soft wear for their salon.

Vorteile: easy to use and its in the cloud so available 24/7

Nachteile: stock needs more reports and needs a "time Clock" for staff.

Beat on the market

Craig P.
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I was one of thrbfirst to use backs 5 years ago and have never had any problems. It's good value and very easy to use. I always get positive feedback from clients on how easy it is to book an appointment.

Nachteile: Honestly nothing. Maybe one thing is to be able to add a permanent lunch break in my diary instead of Having to do it on each day

Great program for the price

Bewertet am 23.10.2018
Alecia H.
Salon Owner
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Love the ease of online booking. It should be great if there were a few more features related to the customer data base.

Vorteile: The cost is great compared to other programmes. There is always customer service help when you need it. They are great.

Nachteile: Some things are quite basic what you can and can't do. There always seems to be an odd glitch in the system. But like I said it is a cheaper programme so to be expected.

It has been a life changer and saver

Skye M.
Owner operator
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Excellent! Customer service is very supportive! They have helped me with mail chimp!

Vorteile: The price was what first got me. The easy and convenience of booking in clients and confirming bookings all without me having to worry. Being a soul trader it can be overwhelming at the best of times, baxus just takes care of all my admin!

Nachteile: Not much I have to say! It’s so easy to use!

6 months in and still good

Kate M.
Salon owner
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Easy to use. From tracking stock levels, taking bills, recording client info, reports to scheduling appointments

Nachteile: Text message length is limited. No option to send either a text or email individually. Once a booking is created it will not have confirmation details updated if you then update confirmation details (if you edit the confirmation message for any reason, I actually moved premises and had to go through and delete and rebook each individual appointment, time consuming and should have been unnecessary)

Terrible lack of support

Bewertet am 14.6.2017
Dominika D.
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

Kommentare: none

Vorteile: Easy to use and simple, good pricing. everything was really easy to set up and we were looking forward to using the system.

Nachteile: The system failed to issue notification on new booking. We reported this multiple times and never had any reply. Now I a, not sure how to cancel the subscription.

von baxus an 30.7.2017

Hi Dominika
Thank you for your review and your positive comments about the system and pricing. We are incredibly sorry for the experience you have had with our support. We don't want any of our customers to have experiences like this and we understand your frustration. I believe someone has since been in touch with you. Unfortunately, baxus doesn't send notifications for new online bookings, however, the booking does appear as a highlighted message within the appointment book. We have created a feature request for new booking notifications so it may be added in the future. We have also taken your feedback about our support on board and endeavour to do better in future.
Anna

Great for small salons

Bewertet am 23.10.2018
Ashleigh O.
Owner operator
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I love baxus. Easy to use and good for my self employed salon

Vorteile: Easy to use, cost effective, automatic txts able to be sent at different times

Nachteile: Client profiles don’t update all appointments when you update their client info so if you add a cellphone number after you have created appointments it doesn’t add it.

Hight recommend

Bewertet am 25.10.2018
Cinnemon T.
owner/operater
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: makes my job so easy. My new staff member taking longer to use but he has never used a computor

Vorteile: it is so easy to use as I am not a computor person at all. This is a no hassel programme

Nachteile: none at moment. Stuggling to think of one

Excellent salon program

Bewertet am 16.3.2017
Louise H.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been using Baxus for 9months now and love the simplicity of this salon program. This is a business that listens to its users with suggestions for different reporting tools taken on board and implemented. Customer service is exceptional with response time minimal. I would highly recommend Baxus not only for its functionality but also as a product that is reasonably priced .

Vorteile: Easy to use, affordable, SMS messaging service excellent

Great for my little home salon

Natalie F.
Hairstylist
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Pretty good

Vorteile: Keeping track of sales and how clients pay so I can get my weekly totals accurately

Nachteile: Would like to print off end of week totals , and clients history is an easy click

Simple to set up

Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I have found reports and general use functional and practical

Vorteile: I found this software very easy and efficient to set up. I have contacted the support chat for help regarding how to do gift vouchers and they were very helpful and quick to respond.

Nachteile: The separate phone number for the reminder text messages confuse customers.

Pretty good

Leonie F.
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Good. There was a fault once and they new about it straight away, sent a message out saying they are fixing it. I was happy with that. Problem resolved quickly. Needs improved features but they are constantly improving so it will come.

Vorteile: It is a good salon software that is easy to set up yourself

Nachteile: Not really mobile compatible, although I do use it only off my phone.

Perfect

Sherryn L.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It is very easy to navigate with either a computer or phone and it has everything i need for my business

Nachteile: Nothing. I really like all the features

More money for new shoes!

Bewertet am 20.7.2016
Demetria M.
owner / operator
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As a boutique clinic I am very mindful of our out goings. When Cathy from Baxus came into the clinic and showed me the software and told me the costs and the fact there are no contracts I was sold. They did the information transfer for me and I was then up and running. Ive gone from paying $230 a month for software to paying $4per week with txt messaging costing half the price. They offer a 30day free trial, so you've really got nothing to loose by trying it!

Vorteile: The value of this software is amazing, there is part of you who thinks its too good to be true! Trust me it delivers exactly what it promises. I have found it easy to navigate my way around, very user friendly.

Nachteile: Honestly there really are no cons about the software.

von baxus an 24.7.2016

Thanks Demetria! Good to hear you're loving using baxus :)

Rwview

Pip B.
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Ease to use. Docents have any fancy shit you don't need

Nachteile: Would like another user option between limited and standard

Satified

Tamara W.
Salon Owner
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Kommentare: im satisfied with baxus as it is an easy software to use, i dont need anything too full on at the moment and although there are certain things that have made working much easier and quicker with other software companies i dont think they are necessary (just something that would be good to see improved)

Vorteile: The software is easy to use, has everything you need to run your salon sufficiently. I always get a clear answer to any queries i have and a quick response rate.

Nachteile: There are certain areas that could be added to the software to make things a little easier in other aspects. ie: reports could be a bit more indepth, one that would be helpful for ordering would be an in salon stock and retail report so we can see what has been used and sold and just reorder those products.
immediate updates rather than waiting the 30mins.
make it easier to find colour history when clicking on a clients appointment. maybe having their colour history on the left hand side as well.

Super easy to use

Sandra B.
Dog Groomer
Tierarzt, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I love it that my customers get reminders the day before, this reduces the “no shows”. Also the convenience for customers to book online and I can check my diary anywhere anytime

Vorteile: It’s easy for my business and easy for my customers to use.

Nachteile: As a dog grooming salon I would like fields in the bookings to show on the colander for the dogs name and breed

Melissa's review

Melissa V.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Vorteile: its easy to use and when you do run into a problem the helpers are always there and happy to help

Nachteile: sometimes i find it won't cash up on me and then you look later and it has

Very easy to use, affordable and great features.

Bewertet am 24.5.2016
Lisa F.

Kommentare: This product has helped my salon grow with reminder texts, marketing campaigns and full business reporting. Less no shows, more repeat clients and helps staff remember clients history.
Highly recommend to all salons.

von baxus an 26.5.2016

Thanks for the review Lisa. We're glad you're loving it!

Simple, effective and functional

Bewertet am 2.3.2017
Matt F.

Kommentare: We have been using Baxus for almost a year now, it is user-friendly and simple to explain to new users. The Customer support they offer is phenomenal and as a young company, they are always adding new features.