Filtern nach:

Über TripLog Mileage Tracker

Lösung mit automatischer Start/Stopp-GPS-Kilometererfassung, Flottenmanagement und Reisedaten für die Compliance mit IRS und die Erstattung.

Erfahre mehr über TripLog Mileage Tracker

Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Rechtsberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Triplog is the best mileage tracking app I've used!

Kommentare: Overall I'm very satisfied with the app.

After researching/watching reviews for several mileage tracking apps, I decided to go with TripLog. It has some of the best app features while also being extremely affordable. I used this app to track my GPS location while running errands for my work. I love that you can create names for places you frequent, automatically track your trips, and create notes/reports to submit for mileage reimbursements.

The only "con" I came across was that the app wasn't as modern looking as some other apps out there, making it feel slightly dated. I believe since I originally used this app they've updated their features. Either way I still recommend this app over others.

Marsha B.
Landwirtschaft, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

TripLog is great

Kommentare: This is much easier than trying to use a log book. I feel confident we are tracking our truck locations and capturing our miles.

I love how easy it is for the drivers to get started tracking their driving. It is very simple! I also like how I can login any time and see where my trucks are, where they have been, and the speed at which they traveled.

Once in a while we have had a trip or partial trip not show up or not record. Sometimes it does show up the next day. If it doesn't, you can manually add it into the system so you can still manage your miles for tax purposes.

Ryan L.
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good Product

I like that I can manually control my miles without the need for auto start function. It does a good job keeping my miles in the proper irs format. It is fairly easy to use but some people may not think so as things change with updates.

I don’t like how the pricing structure has changed since I first signed up. I think it could have more control features without needing the new enterprise edition. It will show at times I need to close a trip but there is no trip open. And it will open a trip out of the blue at the time. A fix it needs is a way to close trips in bulk. That is the worst feature the ghost trips.

Co Founder & Owner in USA

Good, not great

Kommentare: This software has a lot of features that I would say are essential to easy mileage tracking for teams like variable auto-start options and shared locations. It just needs some finesse to make it something I don't mind looking at or jumping into regularly.

I like the auto-logging feature and all the flexible options for triggering the recording of a trip either by a particular bluetooth connection, USB device or a handful of other options. I also like having centralized recording and reporting of mileage for my team.

It's pretty ugly to look at – both the app and the website. I know it's just a reporting tool that aggregates data (nothing sexy) but that doesn't mean it can't have both form AND function. I need to spend more time trying to leverage the rest of the features (like Quickbooks integration and reimbursement) included but the last time I looked, I didn't feel like the help docs were super clear.

Susan S.
Susan S.
Administrator/Owner in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Works, but could be better

Kommentare: It is a good price and when it works it is pretty good. Needs some improvements to be great!

It should work pretty automatically. It doesn't require data or internet connection since we are in rural areas that sometimes doesn't have internet connectivity. I like the fleet tracking feature to provide some security in case something goes wrong.

It is glitchy. We have had issues with sometimes not picking up a trip. We have had issues if the person makes a roundtrip without turning off the app, it calculates zero miles since the start and end were the same location. The reporting features are lacking and there is no way to close out trips and archive them after they are paid, oh and no way to mark them paid. The customer service is pretty non-existent.

Founder and President in USA
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

GREAT mileage tracker!

Kommentare: fantastic, thankful for a way to keep accurate recording

Sync with your phone GPS or manually input - the ease of reporting is great for employees, and even for those who are self-employed. Valuable, inexpensive tool! Worth it!

I don't remember to always use it. (that's user, not software issue.....haha)

Safety and Compliance/ELD Support in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

TRIPLOG

Kommentare: Triplog is affording me the ability to track my state by state mileage for each truck in my fleet. This makes my reporting on a quartily basis easier.

What I like most about the software is the fact that it is on autopilot and I do not have to worry about if it is working or not.

What I like least about the software is the ability to reach customer support with an issue. You can not reach them by phone only by email. If I have an issue I most of the time need it fixed in a hurry.

Harshkumar P.
Dentist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Option to track mile with flash drive kind of device and/or app

Kommentare: Nice experience. It has nice and new features compared to old school apps. They need improvement. I think they will do if they can think about the nice ideas and experiments.

Can track miles for the tax purposes as I am working as independent contractor. The company come up with idea of the flash drive kind of device along with application features. It prevents draining cell phone batteries and can accurately track mile. Also, it is useful when you will not have cell phone network and actually want to track the miles. Also, features of sync with business card to track transactions, to put a record of receipts for fuel. The nice thing about the flash device is that you can change mode to work and personal use of car. Can combine mileage data with the Inuit Quickbooks.

Too complicated to set up application and features. App needs to make more user-friendly.

Realtor in USA

Great for small business owners

I am the owner of three small businesses and I cannot imagine tracking all of my miles without this software. I use this every time I drive and it knows what vehicle I am using and tracks all of my miles automatically.

It does drain my phone battery a little but not as bad as other programs I have tried to use. No other cons at this time.

Aaron T.
Aaron T.
Manager in USA
Chemikalien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Definitely recommended

We were using MileIQ and switched to TripLog and it's been much better for us. Better price and I like that it has the Apple Watch app.

When I turn it off while traveling I wish there was some kind of reminder to turn it back on because often days pass before I realize that it's not automatically tracking anymore.

Chris G.
Computer-Vernetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great mileage tracking app

Kommentare: I have used this software for a few years. I used the free version and then switched to the paid version. I am so gald I did. The paid version has made the mileage tracking for taxes soo easy for me each year now. I just basically download the yearly report and hand it to my accountant and done!

I like that it tracks my business mileage intuitively and gives me great reports at years end for tax time.

Sometimes when I finish a trip I forget to end it and the mileage gets skewed. It is easy to fix however.

Jay F.
President in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Used to be a good product

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Also, the customer service help by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been disappointing. Days go by and no response from him. I guess if your not a self-help guy, you can wait and your concerns fall through the cracks.

It originally was a plug in "Magic Trips" no worry app that worked well and was a no-brainer.

Now, it has evolved into a widget driven app on my phone that is not tracking mileage every time it's plugged in. Also, when moving from vehicle to vehicle the mileage tracking is spotty too. They should have left a good thing alone instead of trying to improve a thing that wasn't broke.

Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Small investment for huge payoff

Automatically tracks all milage if you want it to. Makes it automatic to track all milage for expense purposes. Allows you to build custom reports for how to present your trips/data each month/quarter/etc.

If you have lots of trips, it takes a long time to code the purpose each one individually. It would be nice to have a function where it learned over time when the same trips are repeated.

Ted adam G.
Director of Pharmacy Informatics in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Best App Experience for a Business Application

Kommentare: This has been a total solution for business application on mileage and staff tracking as well as payment for reimbursement ... TripLog has made unmeasurable adaptions for us!

The team at TripLog are PHENOMENAL!! They are the absolute best team to work with that I have experienced! Anyone can call me anytime and I will be thrilled to positively promote TripLog

The only improvement would be website speed

Sarah B.
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

TripLog Review

Kommentare: TripLog allows us to keep up with the mileage of our drivers and make sure the proper and most efficient routs are being used by everyone.

There are plenty of details provided and I can look up my drivers by name or sort the data however is needed.

Sometimes to get something done (example: delete a user) you have to go trough multiple other steps before you can do what you need. Or sometimes you can't delete a user and you just have to put them as inactive, but they still show up on your list of employees/drivers.

Becky T.
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

TripLog - an inexpensive, short-term fix

The mobile app was easy to use, and accurate. Easy to run reports when needed.

We had many, many problems uploading into Concur. Support always said that it was on 'Concur's end' - which was not always the case. And support was not always available when needed.

Danielle N.
IT Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Trip Log Mileage Tracker Review

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, the software is easy to use and has served it's purpose. The reporting is not great, but is workable.

Set-up and deployment is very easy. Adding new users is a simple process. Approving mileage is easy to do.

It is tedious and cumbersome to set-up and run the debugger when there is an issue that needs to be solved. For non-technical users, it is complicated to get the debugger set-up the first time.

Jon H.
CFO in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great value for the price

4 letztes Jahr

Overall the product is easy to use and brings much needed visibility to our mileage reimbursement program. Easy to submit miles, approve, and process for payment.

Calculated miles can be incorrect depending on the phone model and service coverage. The ability to link credit cards into the app is great, but not all banks have the ability to connect (i.e. not ours).

Tim S.
Co-Owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Full Featured, Easy to Use Mileage Tracker for Business Owners

Kommentare: My wife no longer has to write down her mileage in a notebook! And I have access to reports for taxes. Very pleased so far!

I selected this mileage tracker for my wife's new dog walking and pet sitting business. She needed an easy to use app that would track her mileage to and from her client's home, but had the flexibility to start and stop the tracker when making side personal trips during the same day. This app permits the manual flexibility to start and stop the tracking. For those who only use their car for business, it also permits automatic start and stop tracking sensing movement of your car. Finally, it has excellent reporting capabilities for use in preparing income tax returns. Very pleased with this product!

Documentation could have been better for using manual settings, but we finally figured it out! Once my wife got the hang of it, it works like a champ!

Sarah F.
LMBT in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Overall Great Experience

Kommentare: Overall, this has made managing my business travel expenses so simple.

I own and operate a traveling therapy business. This app has made my life so much easier. It keeps track of my miles for work travel. I love that it is easy to sync with Quick Books as well.

The only con I can think of is sometimes it doesn't track one of my drives and I have to go in and enter it manually.

Irene O.
claims specialist in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Mileages tracking YL

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: the overall experience is good

once the app is working correctly it's a great tool and keeps track of our mileage great.

that at times it loses mileage because the app stops working and not because the app was swiped close and not reopened. the mileage can't be recovered and it is a pain to add mileage manually.

Susan W.
owner in USA
Groߟhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

great software, great price

Kommentare: it has helped us immensely in keeping organized.

this is easy for all our people to use and keeps our records straight for all our vehicles

a little hard to understand how to use features initially

Sergey A.
Owner in Kanada
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very positive

Very good reporting Easy to use Many options Well built for small business with a number of employees and trucks.

Lots of glitches A little old age in terms of user experience

Tyler K.
VP OF SALES in USA
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best Mileage App I've used

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: As mentioned before, we love it. The sales rep I dealt with was extremely professional and knowledgeable. We had a few links during the implementation of this app and Support was very easy to work with.

We absolutely love this software. We have tried 2 other application prior to Triplog and had nothing but issues. Trip log has MANY features that set them aside from their competitors, such as: Driving safety monitoring, Google maps confirmations, and beacon devices to use instead of geofencing.

There's really not much I can complain about. I will say the desktop version can be somewhat confusing at first. If I had any feedback it would be to work on the desktop version and make it more user friendly.

Tracey S.
Bookkeeper in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good automated mileage tracking app

When it works well, it definitely helps our users keep track of their mileage in a more automated way. Previously, our users were tracking mileage on company cars manually and this was leading to a lot of erroneous data. The ability to merge trips and manually edit trips is great. As a manager, it is also nice to be able to track current locations and monitor movement of company vehicles.

Some of my users who aren't technically savvy seem to have a lot of issues with the interface. Also sometime the app doesn't start tracking when the car is turned on or stop when the car is turned off. You have to babysit it a LOT to make sure it tracks correctly. I'm trying to train my users to carefully monitor the app to make sure it's working correctly, but some people are less capable of this than others.