Microsoft Publisher: Great for small business every day use

Bewertet am 17.9.2019
Marcella A.
Office Manager/ Financial Controler
Restaurants, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I think this is a great product. Perfect for small business every day use. I wish the resolution was better.

Vorteile: Ease of use. It's sooo much easier to use than more sophisticated programs like Illustrator. No need to merge layers. You just put the objects where you want them on a page, and the click a button saying bring forward, or back., Want to change something? Just go in a do it with a few clicks. I use this for our business's menus and pamphlets.

Nachteile: The resolution is not high enough for printing beautiful images. We have labels for a product we sell outside our business, and they cannot be created on publisher as the pixel resolution is not enough. We have to pay someone to recreate the labels in publisher that I have already created in Publisher.

A great affiliate recruitment tool with excellent support

Bewertet am 19.7.2016
John V.
Head of Client Services

Kommentare: We use this tool for our clients' affiliate recruitment. It has evolved to becoming our go-to when recruiting blogs and analysing activity.

Vorteile: Support is excellent and the software is now a lot faster in pulling data. The entity search is also very useful.

Nachteile: There are some features I'd like to see, such as scheduled reporting. Also, due to the amount of data available, it can be quite a vortex but they do well in distilling the data.

von Linkdex an 19.7.2016

many thanks for your thoughts on potential enhancements as well.

If you have nothing but time you this tool

Bewertet am 20.9.2018
Market Research Analyst (contract)

Kommentare: I used this tool when it was part of the Linkdex platform and my team wanted to love it but the speed kept us from adopting it.

Vorteile: That I could search one KW and find many many others writing on this topic and even similiar topics

Nachteile: It is slow it is unusable most times- great concept but too much data to load.

von Linkdex an 1.10.2018

Thanks for the feedback. Based on feedback from many of our long-term users who are global affiliate networks and OPMs, we have been working on a brand new AI driven technology, so look forward to launching this very soon.