Über Crisp

Deine All-in-one-Plattform für die Kommunikation über mehrere Kanäle.

Erfahre mehr über Crisp

It has free plan and you can check from which country you are getting visitors which is live.

Problem is, that transcript might use subject line from an older conversation and/or include older conversation in the transcript.

Bewertungen zu Crisp

Crisp hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 99 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Crisp bereits verwendet?

Katherine
Katherine
Administrator in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Customer Service and a Great Chat App

Kommentare: Crisp chat has totally replaced our other chat program for my startup at a very fair price. Their set up was a breeze, according to our Marketer, and I personally think their customer support is excellent. You have the ability to add gifs and customize the chat to whatever degree you want. It has really been good for us!

They are very fair about pricing and their customer support is amazing. I had an issue with a duplicate account being created, and their support not only walked me through the problem and helped me solve it, but they also were super nice and friendly and made the whole experience lovely. Plus, their docs are amazing and very helpful!

The only problem I had was an accidental duplicate site being created. When I signed up it sent me to what seemed like the correct site, but was actually a copy of ours. This was fixed very quickly though!

Antwort von Crisp

Thank you very much for that nice feedback !

Daniel
Technical Support Director in Kanada
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good solid website chat app

Kommentare: We have 3 different websites that all use Crisp, and it allows us to very quickly switch between the sites and continue multiple chats at the same time among sites. We operate during regular business hours and so do not respond to chats outside of those hours. It would be great if we couldn't control a little more what the chat icon did (or if it even appeared) when outside those hours, but we currently use the bot to let people know we are unavailable and to leave us a message. With the smartphone apps, we can reply to chats even when we are away from our desks. We also have a robust helpdesk, which is part of the Unlimited plan.

Simple but very powerful. It is quite customizable, and there are a ton of plug-ins. One of the most useful is the auto-translate feature, which allows both sides to type in a different language, and it automatically translates for you. The Visitor map shows us information on where our clients our, to help direct them to the correct site, and the magic browse can let us see how they interact with the site if there is an issue. The built in helpdesk is great. The bot, while still a little bit buggy for more complicated things, is immensely helpful.

We found it more difficult than we thought it should have been to have an auto message saying we are closed. It would be nice to have the option to disable chat and/or redirect them to the helpdesk when outside of business hours. I had initially created a large bot that would try to answer the 5 most common questions we got by funneling the customer through certain questions, but then found there was no way to have it repeat the sequence. To get around this, I ended up creating 2 identical sub routines off of the first main one which checked for the time and day to determine if we were closed. This is where is became buggy, because sometimes it would work, and sometimes it wouldn't respond. I ended up just dumping all of that and setting a generic "we're closed, leave us your info" message and it has been fine. The only other complaint is that sometimes the phone app doesn't alert you right away to a message. I've gotten notifications 8 hours late in some cases, though this is rare.

Martin
COO in USA
Einzelhandel, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Fraud for the user

Kommentare: We started our service August of 2018. We wanted to integrate with our Shopify store. They promised us that the integration would be done within 1 month and that we should upgrade to the pro plan for that integration and the new version which they called V3 - VERY long story short - they continued lying to us for 1.3 years! They said the upgrade would come in Dec, then Jan, then March, then end of summer, then month by month week by week. when we asked to see the beta - they told us they would not be doing the shopify integration (THE ENTIRE REASON WE STUCK WITH THEM). This is fraud and we are currently taking them to court regarding this. I dont want to come off bitter - however I highly suggest going with another company that is more reputable. Then they gave me attitude , smiley faces when we were upset about the lying. But our attorney stated we have basis to take them to court because of this , apparently they have been doing this to many users. Class action suit - I dunno, I would think that they would care more about fraud... but I am sure in the end they will.

The software was extremely glitchy - both on the phone as well as the desktop. The "magic browse" literally never works - although they use it as a very large upsel. The support was terrible and they defrauded us as will for an entire year.

Notifications do not go away, you have to redownload all the time, extremely glitchy poor service and is not user friendly. If you are looking for a chat software - I highly suggest going with someone more stable such as intercom , Gorgias, or another one with excellent reviews.

Antwort von Crisp

Hey there, I can understand how frustrated you can be regarding the absence of your desired feature. It's not a reason to degrade our image. Our software works really properly and all the other reviews are here to prove it. The support has never defrauded you, we delayed the released of your feature that may come someday. We never forced you to stay with our product (that you've been using for more than a year). Sorry that you feel disappointed. Regards, Crisp team

Arnaud
Co-Founder in Frankreich
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Crisp is THE best software to boost customer satisfaction

Kommentare: Overall, I'd say Crisp is the way to go if you're an early-stage startup or SMB. You'll have the quality of an enterprise product for a fraction of the price. The team is also exceptional, this is what makes the difference.

What I like the most about Crisp is that in 1 single platform, you can have a strong live-chat software and a helpdesk software that is easy to use. The team is very responsive and always pushing update. The platform is very stable and I never see major bugs in more than 2 years now.

At first it was the UI/UX of the live chat that was getting older but they nailed the updates on that. They pretty much have everything we need so it's hard to find weak spots on that one!

Simon
Director in Guernsey
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Really great product

Kommentare: I am using Crisp for all customer support and queries via website chat and incoming emails. I am also using the Helpdesk for my knowledge base. I have been using Zendesk for quite a while and have also tried Intercom but for my purpose Crisp definitely is the best by far. Those others have their place but for myself, as a small company Crisp is really outstanding in what it does. It is also less than half the cost. The automated bot is fairly easy to configure and a more advanced automated bot with workflow is also available. I am on the most expensive "unlimited" plan and find it very good value for money.

Very easy to use and friendly user interface. Much more intuitive to configure compared to others.

It would be nice if the offline app could "remember" the helpdesk articles when offline so they can be quoted in message replies that are composed offline. I am regularly away from data connection and so I receive new messages while connected then often have to compose my reply while away from connection... to be able to quote helpdesk and message shortcuts while offline would be nice.

Kunal
Owner in Australien
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

Crisp is really Crisp - every feature is enjoyable

I appreciate the convenience of being able to connect and chat with customers at any time and from anywhere using Crisp. The mobile app enhances the experience by providing real-time notifications whenever someone messages me, allowing me to respond immediately. Overall, I am completely satisfied with Crisp.

There is nothing to dislike about Crisp, so I will skip this one.

Savya
Savya
Server Administrator in Nepal
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best live chat tool for websites.

Kommentare: Crisp has made it so much easier to communicate with customers, and provide a much better way to handle them using the chat bot and chat triggers. It's also connects with different platforms like discord and messenger as well that has helped me communicate with customers in different ways. This tool is definitely one of the best live chat platform to use.

Crisp is very easy to setup and use in a website. I can send automated message to customers using chat bots, even when i'm offline. Crisp also integrates with other platforms like facebook and slack, allowing my team to converse with clients seamlessly.

The pricing is a bit costly, and having more visually customizable options would be great. It's also a bit tricky to setup the chat triggers, but we figured it out.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you so much for your kind review, we'll make sure to improve our product following your feedback :)

Sayuj
Sayuj
Server Operator in Nepal
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Perfect Live Chat Tool for Websites.

Crisp offers a great solution for customer management, with a simple and easy to use interface, seamless integrations between other several apps providing us more flexible options making it more convenient for customers to communicate with us as well.

It still is a bit tricky to set up the triggers, and it also would be great to have more customizable options for our live chat.

vor 4 Monaten

Hey there, Thank you very much for this nice review about our website chat widget. Regards, Antoine

Immobilien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Crisp - Great Product

Been using Crisp for a few years and it has been excellent. Reliable, always new features released, and great support.

Nothing really. If there was a better integrated ticketing system that would be amazing.

vor 4 Monaten

Hey there, thank you very much for this great review about Crisp Customer Support platform 🫶 Regards, Antoine

Vance
Vance
Digital Marketing Head in Singapur
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Lightweight and easy-to-use live chat

Kommentare: Crisp isn't the best in the market, but it does what it does well and is performant.

Ease of deployment is Crisp's biggest advantage, and it's quite lightweight and doesn't weigh down the website's performance. Clients have also used Crisp and said nothing but good words, mainly through the mobile app.

The UI can look a bit too overwhelming and cluttered, particularly on the web app, which can be confusing for first-time users.

Philipp
Director in Mauritius
Logistik & Lieferkette, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Non-expensive solution for support teams

Quite inexpensive pricing options comparing to competition. Reactive support.

Limited integration options and customisation.

Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Don't bother with Email Inbox

The Live Chat is great. However the package is more than just Live Chat. It is about having a unified inbox to centrally manage incoming messages be it social media, support emails, etc.

The email inbox functionality is a total fail as it is unable to render rich content / HTML emails. They appear in plain-text and are unreadable. Even the: VIEW ORIGINAL EMAIL option does not fully work. The main reason to use Crisp is a unified inbox. With regards to receiving emails through their inbox, they recommend it is especially useful to forward support type emails. Well let me warn you, their email functionality is lacking! It is not possible to view rich-content emails i.e. no HTML emails. It displays in the inbox as text which is unreadable. Speaking to support they said the only option is to select the: VIEW ORIGINAL EMAIL link. However, even this does not work. Support simply states: "Just a heads up, that is how the message shows in some email providers. Our transcripts use latest email styling techniques, that may break rendering on older email clients, or those that are not up to latest standards." WELL let me tell you... the email I am referring to is ACTUALLY one of THEIR marketing emails that can't display. In addition to 99% of all other emails. And after I took it up with support again, the reply was they have too much on their plate: "Our dev has noted this already but we cannot change this right away as we are having too much on our plate." So do yourself a favour and don't bother with Crisp if you are hoping to use their unified inbox for email.

Pedro
Customer Success Manager in Spanien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product overall!

Kommentare: Nothing more to say.

- Multilanguage feature is very useful and accurate enough - You can enable a Help Centre for your platform through Crisp - The analytics offers some valuable insights

- The integrations do not seem to work well. Recently set up an integration for PipeDrive, followed all the steps, but the team and I are unable to get data from Pipedrive through Crisp. In addition to it, all data in PipeDrive is now mixed up since we attempted to integrate.

Antwort von Crisp

Hey Pedro, thank you for the feedback :) We're actually working on a brand new Pipedrive Integration that will be much more powerful, hope you'll like it :)

Joan
Brand Manager in Uganda
Baumaterial, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Features and Customer support are my best take

Kommentare: Overall, the features and customer support are also top-notch, with everything functioning efficiently and as it should be.

Crisp has a simple design with a "new conversation" button and a mobile app that is easy to use and runs smoothly.

The reporting feature needs to be improoved to ease the process of obtaining detailed statistics.

Olivier
CEO in Frankreich
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Xen Orchestra is using Crisp and we love it!

Kommentare: I was one of the first Crisp users. I really love the work they did and the progress they made for the last two years. The product is working well, we only had a few issues at a time that they quickly fixed in the following week. PROS: Easy-to-use. CONS: I really need an easier way to trigger the chatbox for some specific user behaviors.
RECOMMENDATIONS TO OTHER BUYERS: I suggest you join their Facebook group to get updates about the product and advice from the founders.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Very affordable and all in one messaging tool

Their basic plan is free forever which is awesome as I didn't find this plan on any other such tools. Supports sending private notes, which I use very often.

Everything seems good right now. However, I feel that it should have some deeper level of customization support for designs.

Quinn
Operations Manager in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Crisp is great!

The pricing is great for a small team and its integration was top notch. Customer service utilizes the platform and actually responds directly to you instead of creating a ticket and following up later.

Ticketing is a weakness of the software. It doesn't work as well as Live Agent or other. Some of our clients have had trouble with the interface in the past.

Antwort von Crisp

Thank you for your feedback. A new vision is coming soon, with a better ticketing system :)

Suzyo
Suzyo
CEO in Sambia
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The power of IM

Kommentare: Makes you look professional by giving your clients a platform to chat with them in real time

most of my clients like to use it to contact me via the website

the free version has very limited functionality

Richard
Security & Privacy Consultant in Niederlande
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Advanced features, yet easy to set up

Kommentare: I needed a simple way to add live chat functionality to my website, which Crisp was able to offer in an attractive way with an easy learning curve.
Support is very helpful and friendly.

Crisp was very easy to set up with its out of the box standard features. The interface shows there’s a lot of advanced tuning and refinement available, but I haven’t tried that out yet. Also one of the most attractive interfaces I’ve some across recently. The live global visitors map is really exciting when you’re a startup.

The conversation history view was a bit baffling to me at times.

Anton
Anton
CEO in Russland
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

If you dont have money for online chat widget start with Crisp

Kommentare: Mostly needed it for visitors tracking and online chat communication with clients via desktop and mobile app. It did this job flawlessly.

It was ultra easy to set it up and make it work. Out of the box you have everything you need including translation. And if you have some startup project for which you dont want to spend a lot of money at the launch, Crisp is the right solution. It will get you going and then you can decide if you want to start paying for it.

Not all the elements of the chat widget are translatable

Faizan
Faizan
Director in UK
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

helpdesk wouldn't approve my domain - thinks its a fake website

crap customer service, what an embarassment. after spending £99 [SENSITIVE CONTENT] from crisp tells me the document of registration that was issued to me by the government is fake and then he blocks me.

Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Crisp helped to integrate several business chats into one and improved our webchat service

Kommentare: Integration of several other chats and apps that we were already using throughout the business day

I liked Crisp's ease of integration between several other apps and programs that we were already using to improve our chat across offices and states during the business day.

I haven't had a lot of negative experiences with this software. Customer service is reasonable and helpful and Crisp works well for us.

Antwort von Crisp

Thank you for your feedback!

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great experience and value for money

Kommentare: A great product and a great value for money

Clean and good experience, features you would expect, iteration on the product

Some settings aren't easy to find or understand, this part could simplified

Cyprien
Growth Hacker in Frankreich
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Modern design

Kommentare: I first heard about Crisp on Quora. We took some time to benchmark the other solutions but we ultimately decided to stick with them. Their customer support was kind enough to help us implement a few changes we needed for HungryUp.

They implemented changes quickly. The product is constantly evolving.

Not all features are available when you are subscribing to the seed plan.

Thanks a lot Cyprien. :)

Séamus
Head of IT in Irland
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Really great

Just what we needed and very easy to set up. Custom settings were great and free which was most important

Can't think of any it foes what we want.