Über Crisp

Crisp ist viel mehr als nur eine Freelive-Chat-Software. Dieses hervorragende Produkt bietet diverse Funktionen, um deine Kund*innen zu begeistern.

Erfahre mehr über Crisp

It has free plan and you can check from which country you are getting visitors which is live.

Problem is, that transcript might use subject line from an older conversation and/or include older conversation in the transcript.

Bewertungen zu Crisp

Crisp hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 108 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Crisp bereits verwendet?

CTO in Frankreich
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Kommentare: We have a great experience with Crisp. The tool is awesome, the support team very reactive if you need anything. What more can we ask for?

Crisp is easy to setup and get started with. The chat is great and the surrounding features like the chat bot and the various integrations make it even greater. The live translation can be very handy sometimes.

The language detection of the live translation is not always perfect but you can change it manually so no big deal.

Daniel
Technical Support Director in Kanada
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good solid website chat app

Kommentare: We have 3 different websites that all use Crisp, and it allows us to very quickly switch between the sites and continue multiple chats at the same time among sites. We operate during regular business hours and so do not respond to chats outside of those hours. It would be great if we couldn't control a little more what the chat icon did (or if it even appeared) when outside those hours, but we currently use the bot to let people know we are unavailable and to leave us a message. With the smartphone apps, we can reply to chats even when we are away from our desks. We also have a robust helpdesk, which is part of the Unlimited plan.

Simple but very powerful. It is quite customizable, and there are a ton of plug-ins. One of the most useful is the auto-translate feature, which allows both sides to type in a different language, and it automatically translates for you. The Visitor map shows us information on where our clients our, to help direct them to the correct site, and the magic browse can let us see how they interact with the site if there is an issue. The built in helpdesk is great. The bot, while still a little bit buggy for more complicated things, is immensely helpful.

We found it more difficult than we thought it should have been to have an auto message saying we are closed. It would be nice to have the option to disable chat and/or redirect them to the helpdesk when outside of business hours. I had initially created a large bot that would try to answer the 5 most common questions we got by funneling the customer through certain questions, but then found there was no way to have it repeat the sequence. To get around this, I ended up creating 2 identical sub routines off of the first main one which checked for the time and day to determine if we were closed. This is where is became buggy, because sometimes it would work, and sometimes it wouldn't respond. I ended up just dumping all of that and setting a generic "we're closed, leave us your info" message and it has been fine. The only other complaint is that sometimes the phone app doesn't alert you right away to a message. I've gotten notifications 8 hours late in some cases, though this is rare.

Kateryna
Product Manager in Ukraine
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Crisp is a very good service for our customer care team

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: In general, I like Crisp and our team has been using it for at least 3 years.
It is easy to understand and set up, I like the knowledge base and the possibility to ask for help in a live chat.

I like that we can manage all our websites in one account and it's very easy to switch between them. Easy setup and customization are also among its perks. Also, we use bots for automated answers and that helps us a lot in our day-to-day work.

It would be wonderful if analytics was better and more helpful, as sometimes it is a bit confusing. Adding some more filters to analytics and diving deeper into some of the reports would be very helpful.

Martin
COO in USA
Einzelhandel, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Fraud for the user

Kommentare: We started our service August of 2018. We wanted to integrate with our Shopify store. They promised us that the integration would be done within 1 month and that we should upgrade to the pro plan for that integration and the new version which they called V3 - VERY long story short - they continued lying to us for 1.3 years! They said the upgrade would come in Dec, then Jan, then March, then end of summer, then month by month week by week. when we asked to see the beta - they told us they would not be doing the shopify integration (THE ENTIRE REASON WE STUCK WITH THEM). This is fraud and we are currently taking them to court regarding this. I dont want to come off bitter - however I highly suggest going with another company that is more reputable. Then they gave me attitude , smiley faces when we were upset about the lying. But our attorney stated we have basis to take them to court because of this , apparently they have been doing this to many users. Class action suit - I dunno, I would think that they would care more about fraud... but I am sure in the end they will.

The software was extremely glitchy - both on the phone as well as the desktop. The "magic browse" literally never works - although they use it as a very large upsel. The support was terrible and they defrauded us as will for an entire year.

Notifications do not go away, you have to redownload all the time, extremely glitchy poor service and is not user friendly. If you are looking for a chat software - I highly suggest going with someone more stable such as intercom , Gorgias, or another one with excellent reviews.

Antwort von Crisp

Hey there, I can understand how frustrated you can be regarding the absence of your desired feature. It's not a reason to degrade our image. Our software works really properly and all the other reviews are here to prove it. The support has never defrauded you, we delayed the released of your feature that may come someday. We never forced you to stay with our product (that you've been using for more than a year). Sorry that you feel disappointed. Regards, Crisp team

Johnathan
CEO in Frankreich
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great in-app livechat tool for customer support and communication

Kommentare: A great tool, with great support, and a comprehensive API that allows us to do pretty much whatever we want (so long as we're willing to fiddle about with it technically)

- Breadth of features - Collaborating with support ticket resolution with team members - Load performance (alternatives all slowed down our app load time, even although they were aysnc) - Rapid and reactive support - Comprehensive API for any custom integrations - Simple helpdesk article management - Cost

- Some things are less intuitive to set up and edit, for example emails require custom HTML or markup, and helpdesk articles require markup - Email campaign reporting isn't as detailed as I'd like

Director in Guernsey
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Really great product

Kommentare: I am using Crisp for all customer support and queries via website chat and incoming emails. I am also using the Helpdesk for my knowledge base. I have been using Zendesk for quite a while and have also tried Intercom but for my purpose Crisp definitely is the best by far. Those others have their place but for myself, as a small company Crisp is really outstanding in what it does. It is also less than half the cost. The automated bot is fairly easy to configure and a more advanced automated bot with workflow is also available. I am on the most expensive "unlimited" plan and find it very good value for money.

Very easy to use and friendly user interface. Much more intuitive to configure compared to others.

It would be nice if the offline app could "remember" the helpdesk articles when offline so they can be quoted in message replies that are composed offline. I am regularly away from data connection and so I receive new messages while connected then often have to compose my reply while away from connection... to be able to quote helpdesk and message shortcuts while offline would be nice.

Kunal
Owner in Australien
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

Crisp is really Crisp - every feature is enjoyable

I appreciate the convenience of being able to connect and chat with customers at any time and from anywhere using Crisp. The mobile app enhances the experience by providing real-time notifications whenever someone messages me, allowing me to respond immediately. Overall, I am completely satisfied with Crisp.

There is nothing to dislike about Crisp, so I will skip this one.

Tarang
CEO in Indien

Great Product

Kommentare: Amazing, Lovely and satisfied. These are the words i would use to describe my experience

Cant't say enough. We moved from Intercom since it was way too expensive and Crisp seems to have everything we needed at 1/10th of the cost. Their support is beyond amazing with resolution in minutes. I cannot expect that from Intercom. All in all pretty happy with the move

The UI is a bit clunky. They could easily compete with Intercom if they make their UI modern. That's the only thing i see a difference moving from Intercom

Katherine
Katherine
Administrator in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Customer Service and a Great Chat App

Kommentare: Crisp chat has totally replaced our other chat program for my startup at a very fair price. Their set up was a breeze, according to our Marketer, and I personally think their customer support is excellent. You have the ability to add gifs and customize the chat to whatever degree you want. It has really been good for us!

They are very fair about pricing and their customer support is amazing. I had an issue with a duplicate account being created, and their support not only walked me through the problem and helped me solve it, but they also were super nice and friendly and made the whole experience lovely. Plus, their docs are amazing and very helpful!

The only problem I had was an accidental duplicate site being created. When I signed up it sent me to what seemed like the correct site, but was actually a copy of ours. This was fixed very quickly though!

Antwort von Crisp

Thank you very much for that nice feedback !

Mike
CEO in Kanada

Best AI ChatBot I have ever used in my life, plain and simple

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

omni channel, auto responder, same price for multiple accounts

The pay per use for the AI autoresponder.

Philipp
Director in Mauritius
Logistik & Lieferkette, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Non-expensive solution for support teams

Quite inexpensive pricing options comparing to competition. Reactive support.

Limited integration options and customisation.

Brad
President in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Tried them all, Crisp is the winner by far! Here's why...

Kommentare: I've used live support applications for years and during that time, I've tested all the major platforms and some most people have never heard of. In general, I'm opposed to the idea of SAAS. I prefer to buy a script that runs on my own server. It's not just because of monthly fees, it's mainly because I like to have total control over the application and be able to hack the code to make it work exactly how I want. Since Crisp is a SAAS product, I was biased against it, but since it was free, I decided to try it anyway. Within a month, I ended up buying a monthly subscription to their Pro plan. There are so many reasons why Crisp is superior to every other solution I've tested. It runs on all my devices, which is hugely important to me. Also, due to its extensive API, I can effectively hack the code and make it do whatever I want. Another important feature is that Crisp is like Intercom in that it seamlessly transitions between live chat and email. So if a customer leaves your site, you can continue the conversation with him via email, without having to do anything different. When you send messages, they're automatically emailed to the customer and his replies show up in your Crisp conversation. Unified messaging is a huge deal and Crisp is planning to add more channels such as SMS, etc... There's a lot more I could say about various features, but overall, I just love the elegance of Crisp. Unlike conventional live support apps, which display your chats in separate windows that are closed when the session ends, Crisp makes no distinction between open and closed conversations. Everything is in one Window, like how the Apple iMessage UI works. When a customer sends you a message, his conversation moves to the top of the list. This allows you to move through the list quickly and efficiently, responding to each conversation without having to open/close windows or tabs. It's like text messaging. Conversations are fluid and ongoing and don't interrupt your workflow. It's hard to overstate how much more efficient this is. You really need to try it yourself to fully understand the benefit of this workflow.

* Seamless transition between live chat and email * Beautiful UI design * Highly efficient workflow * Extensive API * Apps available on all platforms

I wish the MacOS desktop app was a real native app, rather than a wrapper around the web UI.

Antwort von Crisp

We really hope to have a native OS X version as well :)

Martin
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

False information - poor support

Kommentare: They sold our company on this chat service by promising a HUGE release by end of 2018 - this was a promise given to us in the past in JUNE 2018. I had to reach out and contact them recently and now its pushed back into APRIL - and who knows how much longer after that. DO NOT trust this company - we started this relationship based off that information - and the know that. I would not recommend.

Its a nice system - but the company as a whole is flawed in many ways - not reliable.

Not good with training - the agents are and can be rude / and for our website we got ready for their "big release" which never came as promised and delayed another 5 months - without notifying us or refunding us. This was their main selling point - and they didn't deliver.

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I actually loved using Crisp, same for our clients

Kommentare: It was always a good time, and their customer support is very good (also they use Crisp)

The ability to develop our own Chat Bot.

There is nothing yet to complain about crisp, maybe sometimes is hard to organize the tickets.

Antwort von Crisp

Hey there! Thank you so much for this awesome feedback. Always a pleasure to help you :)

ross
Creative Lead in Republik Moldau
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Company should not refuse refunds with zero terms or conditions online.

Kommentare: After the experience with the refund issue because we require a bot qualifying component to successful chat conversion for our business type, we received an invoice, messaged support for canceling the account as the only method was to click into micro copy in the design to change your package type (not clear) and they refused the refund. stating: As I mentioned before, we don't refund after the trial, every customer receives an email about the trial, we can't refund to every person who did not know how to cancel the trial. With no terms on their site regarding this https://crisp.chat/en/terms/ or anywhere, it is just a precaution to beware of a startup that has not yet learnt the value of retaining clients which clearly stated we would like to re evaluate drift once they release their bot, but until then we would not use.

The tool is aesthetically easy to use, and their product offering for cost is very affordable in comparison to other providers within the industry.

Lack of seamless integrations that limited more non dev/technical members of from setting up crisp.

Ed
CEO in Spanien
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

amazing software and excellent value for money. Simply the best IM tool for support & conversion.

Kommentare: We have been using Crisp for one year now. We compared and tried most of the popular IM tools and decided to give a try to Crisp. We can say now that it works amazingly and we're wondering why it is not the most popular software. Probably a question of time until it becomes so.

It is super easy to setup and there is a great free plan.

nothing, it's above our expectations

Antwort von Crisp

Thanks a lot Ed! We are releasing a Crisp 2.0 in a few weeks. We will keep you updated! It is gonna rock! :D

Matt
Founder in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Intercom Alternative...But not the easiest to use

Kommentare: Overall, the onboarding was simple, the pricing was great and the feature set is unmatched at this price point.

I love that they have jam packed it with all the features you'd pay much more money from at Intercom. It's what got me interested in the first place. Also, there in-chat games are hilarious and super fun.

I did not enjoy the interface at all. It was hard for me to use. Also, the pricing plans were unclear (even though they are very affordable)

Antwort von Crisp

Hey Matt! Thank you for your review. It's unhabitual to give a review after a trial (which is 14 days only). I'll send you an email to better understand what went wrong. Regards, Antoine

benjamin
CEO in Frankreich
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Your service is great but as I told you, triggers are missing.

Kommentare: I use Crisp everyday to get feedback on QuelMetier. Their customer support is available 24/7 and was willing to implement most of the features I needed. I recommend Crisp if you need a reliable solution to talk with your clients.

Great product and very easy to implement.

Please can you implement triggers. It is not easy for non-programmers to use your Javascript SDK. I hope you will build a plugin for this in the future.

Antwort von Crisp

Thank you Benjamin :) Crisp Team is making an automated message system. Leave a message to baptiste@crisp.im to get the preview :)

User friendly

The UI is good. It makes it easy to add notes and search for histric conversations with clients. The mobile app makes it easier for me when I am travelling.

The load time is a little more than it should be. I get a notification on my mobile app, but to see it on the system, it takes time to load. The notifications for mobile also work vice versa, Due to which sometimes I miss on chats.

Don
Don
Co-Founder in USA
Rundfunk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Tells you when someone is on your website and where they are

The only function I use Crisp for is to get notifications when someone is visiting my website. This helps me prepare for communications ahead of time. There are a ton of plugins that allow you to integrate other tools with Crisp.

Great for live chat but other apps provide a more robust communication toolset for the entire sales cycle.

Lucas
Co-founder - CTO in Frankreich

Lucas from Deepress.io

Kommentare: We are a startup and we are using Crisp to collect early feedback. It is a tool that is very useful !

Lots of capabilities.

There is nothing that I dislike. I would love to send emails from Crisp. Mailchimp could cost us a lot of money in a few months.

Antwort von Crisp

Hey Lucas, thanks for taking the time to add a review about Crisp. :)

Richard
Security & Privacy Consultant in Niederlande
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Advanced features, yet easy to set up

Kommentare: I needed a simple way to add live chat functionality to my website, which Crisp was able to offer in an attractive way with an easy learning curve.
Support is very helpful and friendly.

Crisp was very easy to set up with its out of the box standard features. The interface shows there’s a lot of advanced tuning and refinement available, but I haven’t tried that out yet. Also one of the most attractive interfaces I’ve some across recently. The live global visitors map is really exciting when you’re a startup.

The conversation history view was a bit baffling to me at times.

Ivana
Customer Success Manager in Nordmazedonien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing tool and even better support team

I like the responsiveness of the support team, they are very nice and helpful. Like a tool, overall, it is very nice and convenient. It does the job perfectly.

Nothing major just it can be with a bit better UI and design, more minimalist and clean.

Barak
Manager in Israel

Nice product, but a frustrating Customer Support

Easy to manage tickets and immediately answer your clients.

Hard to set up automation - also, when trying to figure out, and support team answers just in screenshots, we asked for a 10 min call almost 5 times and been rejected,I understand it takes more time, and I also understand the need to give support in a low budget, but you have to maintain quality.

CEO in Kolumbien
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nice features and generous free tier

Kommentare: Overall great experience and custom service, I didn't take the paid option that seem promising as I chose another product with similar pricing and closer to my needs, but the free tier has been of great value.

It has a generous Free tier with 2 team members