Über Social Tables

Social Tables ist eine führende Software für die Online-Zusammenarbeit von Planungs- und Veranstaltungsunternehmen.

Erfahre mehr über Social Tables

The organization of events, layouts, templates, and client profiles was a bit confusing at times. It sometimes made finding what you were looking for take a bit longer than what felt necessary.

Bewertungen zu Social Tables

Social Tables hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 31 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Social Tables bereits verwendet?

Teresa
Teresa
Director of Sales in USA

Social Tables

The ease of use for people who aren't great with computers.

don't have anything to report about on this

Candice
Event Coordinator in USA
Eventservice, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

SO HELPFUL AND EASY TO USE

Kommentare: My overall experience has been amazing. I know my team has used other programs in the past and this programs beats them completely.

I love the fact that you can make different floor plans for the same event and copy the past one so if you have to make small differences in them you can do so easily without losing one or the other.

I would say it glitches a decent amount when trying to move a lot of objects. It will go back to the original spot it was in.

Social Tables is Okay

Kommentare: My overall experience is using it to create floor plans for clients. The clients are usually pleased with the results, though I'd prefer that it was easier to use and more constant.

Social Tables is nice in their ability to provide floorplans, and to be relatively upfront about what their pricing is. Their rendering also does a decent job helping clients to visualize what these layouts will look like.

I wish that Social Tables would stop changing the URLs and versioning of their software. It makes finding a working integration a bit misleading and difficult.

Eventservice, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

By far the best event diagramming software I've used, but could use some improvements.

Kommentare: I know I seem a little negative but honestly I truly LOVE Social Tables and do not believe there is a better event diagramming software that I have used or demoed. If they could just fix some of these things, I really think they could make it so they are always top of the mark in every way also! I do recommend them for sure over the others I have tried.

Of the various evening diagramming programs I've used, Social Tables in the best by far. The software is easy to use and has lots of great features that the others just don't have. I love how simple it is to get things done, especially things that are very complicated and buggy in the other similar programs out there. I also love that you can give view/edit links to planners to collaborate or watch live updates on a phone call as well as the unlimited users that come with the annual subscription.

There are several big downsides that, if fixed, would make them the only option in event diagramming so I really wish they'd implement them. First, they need to make it so they can just upload the DWG or other CAD floorplans directly into the system because their way of tracing over the PDF extracted leaves a lot of room for errors in the measurements. Second, they need to make it so heights can be rendered properly (which would be fixed by the previous suggestion) because the 3D view is almost useless due to this in a lot of spaces. Third, their customer service and onboarding procedures have seriously suffered since Cvent acquired them. I miss not talking to support with a script or in another country, as well as the really personal onboarding I got when I was in my old building and implemented the software for the first time. Finally and FOREMOST is the lack of app or other mobile/tablet capability. The legacy version had a great app that allowed you to diagram on an iPad and otherwise while on the go, but since they upgraded the program a couple years ago that no longer works. This is horrid for those of us who had moved to being able to diagram on the fly with planners on a walkthrough and they seem to have no interest in implementing this despite me fussing over it consistently since then.

Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Perfect and customized cloud-based layout creation software for any busy event center or venue

Kommentare: Events is a stressful career path. There is always the next big event hanging over your head. Finding work/life balance when your venue is in constant use is relatively difficult... Social Tables helps us to take away some of that stress. It's a good tool for our staff, and a great way to show our clients our ideas for their unique event needs.

Social Tables helps us create to-scale diagrams using actual measurements of our furniture and event spaces... This is an invaluable tool for us - it has saved my organization so much time and effort by making sure our clients know exactly what to expect when they walk in day-of. Our clients will come to our event planning meetings with ideas that are creative, but aren't necessarily appropriate for our unique space. After our event-planning meetings, Social Tables allows us the chance to give our clients an exact representation of the capabilities of our space. This can help not only to show the client our knowledge of what will work best in the space, but also to discourage a stubborn client from insisting on a "bad idea." The client will walk into our space the day of their event knowing exactly what they will get. I work primarily with a student-based staff... Social Tables is a great opportunity to show my visual-learners what I have in mind when I say "aud style for 500" or "rounds for 400." They can match their physical set-up to the Social Tables diagram with no room for error. No more sloppy room diagrams drawn in pen with no attention to scale, space, or room flow. My staff knows exactly what to do. Safety is a priority at our venue, and most clients aren't aware of our fire code. Room capacity is easily demonstrated here, and we have a visual representation of our fire exits, elevators, and stairways. A perfect visual tool.

Social Tables is highly customized and might not be appropriate for people who have a hard time with technology. I personally think it's a very easy program to use, but some of my less-computer-savvy team members have a hard time understanding the intricacies of the software. As a venue whose costs of operating are going up and up, the yearly subscription fee is something that we might not be able to justify permanently... Until then, I'll be getting a lot of value out of this program.

Eventservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Straightforward Venue Management

Kommentare: After a bit of a learning curve, I was able to create multiple venue layout options in a relatively quick manor while planning with clients. The actual building of layouts was simple and easy, but it could be tricky at times to quickly find a specific layout that had been created in the past. Our team primarily used the platform for building layouts, but had other platforms for scheduling staff and managing food and beverage.

I loved the ease of dragging and dropping furniture in a space to create a layout for an event. It also made creating multiple layout options for a single event very fast and easy.

Kelly
Kelly
Social Event Planner in USA
Gastgewerbe, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great redesign of the Website!!

Kommentare: Overall, the new version of social Tables is a huge success! I have been enjoying using social Tables way more now and think it is one of the best diagram software out there

Social Tables just got a huge redesign and update to the website and it is now VERY easy and user friendly! The design is way more appealing and the new features added are a great addition!

Due to the newness of the update, the website can experience some glitch every now and then. Also, website can run slow, even on high speed internet.

Dan
Senior Sales Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to help customers and team members understand how a room should be set.

Kommentare: Easy to use, great visuals, customizable.

How easy it is to use for someone that has never used it before.

We haven't found anything we don't like as of right now.

Gastgewerbe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great for event planners! Updates cause issues.

Kommentare: Great program and would recommend it to other event planners.

Ease of use and the large options of tools to create an event design. Internet-based, so I'm able to access it from any computer.

Every time an update is made to the program we seem to face issues - like finding events an diagrams.

Gastgewerbe

Amazing product, but does not always translate to what the space looks like

There is nothing better than having a site visit, and hearing "I'll send it over in a floorplan". Social Tables allows you to capture the vision as best you can with ink. The functionality of the keypad allows you to be quick to create something new. I do appreciate having social tables anytime I am detailing an event.

Sometimes the floor plan from the bird's eye view makes sense, but when you get into the space, it feels too tight or too large, as if the calculations and dimensions are a bit off. There are also not a ton of furniture options, so sometimes static furniture within the space does not look correct in the floorplan

Casey
Events Designer in USA

Social Tables Review

I love that Social Tables will come out and measure your event spaces so the diagrams are more accurate, albeit at a pretty steep cost. It is great to show clients what the space will look like once all of the equipment is in the space. It is also a wonderful way to keep track of the equipment necessary for the event. It's nice that we can share it with other Social Tables users, although I don't often use that function. I like that you can save certain equipment that you use a lot and save floor plans for certain spaces.

Although Social Tables came out and measured our space it is still not exactly to scale... which is somewhat frustrating. It is better than before but not 100% correct. They are also getting more expensive every year!

Paul
SVP in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

If Your Event Planning...this is a must!!!

Kommentare: Social Table is great and the pricing fair, per user pricing. Without this feature, we would have to use CAD or Illustrator which is inefficient for quick designs.

The software is intuitive and easy to use. It allows you to import Google Map Images, actual architecture renderings, or customize your own event space when planning. You can choose from a multitude of party rentals to add to your floor plan. It is easy to share and collaborate with your clients so changes are made in real-time. I highly suggest this for anyone in the party rental business.

It doesn't have every single item we own in our inventory and adding items isn't the easiest of processes. However, we get creative with some of the shape features to create those items.

Etsuko
Director in USA

I like it overall.

Kommentare: Being able to create diagrams easily on own without having to ask hotels to do so. Being able to share the diagrams with all stakeholders easily. Use as a meeting room setup check list on site.

Easy to use. I like that I can share diagrams I created with hotels on a cloud and that the hotels can edit my diagram if needed.

When I was comparing prices, Social Tables offered more features than their competitors but was more expensive. You might be paying for features you don't need. I need to first ask SocialTables to move venue floorplans in their database to My Library in order for me to create multiple diagrams in the same event.

Ashley
Alumni Relations Coordinator in USA

I use Social Tables to do seating arrangements for events I'm hosting.

I use Social Tables to do assigned seating as an event planner. I love that I'm able to take my uploaded list and add them to tables by groups, so I never get a couple separated. This is especially helpful when a lot of my registrants have different last names, so they can get un-grouped very easily. With Social Tables, when I move one person - I move everyone else whom they want to sit with. This saves me a ton of time from having to go back and check my lists a dozen times with each table change.

I love Social Tables and all that it has to offer. It makes seating arrangements so easy! However, it would be great if I could import my registration list from an event registration platform, instead of an excel spreadsheet. I have to make sure my excel spreadsheet is up-to-date before I import it. This makes it hard when I have last minute guests register in my registration system because they are not then reflected on Social Tables unless I manually add them. Having the joint effort between registration and seating would make all the difference as an event planner!

Kim
Director of Catering in USA
Eventservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I discovered this product as the Director of Catering in at a full service hotel

Kommentare: Our clients loved it and it made communication easier because they could literally see the room set up and make changes as they needed.

Way more affordable than Meeting Matrix and the start up of the project was way less involved. They used the engineer's drawings of the building to create the different spaces. I love that you could change the linen colors and the 3D view of the space. Plus the ability to collaborate on projects with your client is amazing!

The inability to customize the print out created a few growing pains that we hadn't anticipated. Our banquet team had become accustomed to having certain information printed on the room diagrams to assist with set up. The print out for some rooms contained a lot of white space around the room, making the details in the room smaller- harder to notice for our set up crew.

Jettie
Intern in USA
Gastgewerbe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Works great for floor plans!

Kommentare: Social tables is great for my company because we are constantly making floor plans for our events. We host thousands of events each month and this program makes our jobs so easy.

This program makes floorplans easy! I love how simple it is and how saving layouts so they can be reused.

Sometimes the table numbers do not print but otherwise, my work with this program runs smoothly.

Emily
Meetings and Events Manager in USA

Most Used

Kommentare: It is a valuable tool for planners. Social Tables has been around for a long time and there is nothing that compares to it out there.

Easy to use, simple features, plenty of integration between the spaces I needed and the layouts that were readily available from venues.

Features to use are easy and simple. It makes it difficult to do more intricate style diagrams.

Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good basic software

Social Tables is generally a good, basic software. It gets the job done at a cost-effective and quick pace. Their customer service is awesome and prompt, their staff is friendly and easy to build relationships with, and they are awesome at helping us draw in our diagrams to have as much consistency as possible. Overall, it works for our team at this time.

They have some bugs that they constantly are working to fix. It's a really good thing their support team is as quick and amazing as they are! It's a bit unfortunate though, as they seem to be very reactive in their software rather than proactive.

Jess
Manager in USA

Love this

Easiest diagram making program I have ever used. There are many options that can be applied including a 3d diagram. Very awesome program

Some of the items to use or select from are random but the basics are there once you set everything up the way you want it!

Gastgewerbe

Pretty easy diagram creating software

Software has a lot of functionality and is pretty easy to use. Also they are constantly updating their system and trying to add useful functionality

Social Tables has a lot of functionalities but might look a little clustered sometimes. The design of the software could definitely use some clean up

, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I use Social Tables to plot out room sets, get maximum capacities for venues, especially with A/V.

Kommentare: The benefits we receive are 1. getting a visual of room layouts, 2. Being able to easier to seat assignments, 3. Being able to share floor plans via email

It's web-based and very user friendly. Their development team is constantly adding new functionality and they listen to their customers/users. We host on-site events and we're able to upload our floor plans to show outside guests what can and can not be done. The proof is in the schematic!

I wish I knew had to use all the "bells and whistles" the software has to offer. It's quite robust and I personally feel that I need to hone my skills with the software. As they say...everything takes time. Another issue I've run into is that not all hotels/venues have their floor plans in Social Tables, so you have to go back to your contact(s) to ask if they have a diagram that can be uploaded.

Partnership with venue management software makes creating layouts much easier!

They partner with our venue management software, Tripleseat, so all of our layouts automatically are linked to their respective events.

Getting layouts setup can be tricky. Our event space is outdoors and measurements are hard to take because the space is not exact (it's a lawn area and amphitheater).

Lillyan
Sales Manager in USA

General Review

Kommentare: Would like to have a booth tracker for big Exhibit Shows. Where we could add vendors names, product and booth number.

Hausmeisterservice

Great, simple to use platform that impresses clients

The software is extremely user friendly. You can learn how to use it in less than an hour. Additionally, the 3D view option is very impressive and wow'ed our clients.

It glitches several times throughout the weekend making creating diagrams more of a struggle. However, their customer service is great at remedying the issue.

Eventservice, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great event planning tool

I love utilizing Social Tables for event planning needs. It allows me to customize event layouts with correct capacities and space requirements.

Sometimes the layout could be a little misconstrued. Knowing a space, I felt I could manipulate a space in ways the software did not deem possible.