Beautiful design, user friendly, incredible support

Bewertet am 23.7.2019
Courtney W.
Creative Engagement Ambassador
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Coming up on our fourth year working with All in the Loop, I can't imagine our app being with anyone else. Our attendees have raved about the ease of use and overall design and working with the team is great from a staff perspective, making communication and implementation as seamless as possible.

Vorteile: Team will customize the platform to what we request / need in order to engage best with our audience
The overall look and user experience improves year to year
Responsive Customer Service even when the event is on a weekend

Nachteile: Had some issues with having to delete the app off of attendees phones and re-install but the issue was fixed within days of the actual event

Excellent team and Customer service

Bewertet am 24.7.2019
Melissa T.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I took over the app project in our association about 8 months ago and the process of learning about the app has been great thanks to the support team.
The app and the dashboard are very user friendly.
I cannot emphasize enough how quick they are with their updates, edits or responses to our questions.

Vorteile: The All in the Loop team is very responsive and easy to work with. They are constantly looking to improve their software and easy ways for us to make our apps work better. If we have questions, they are always willing to have a call and answer in detail.

Nachteile: The problem that we keep having is with the notifications. They start off working fine but, in every event we've had, a few scheduled notifications do not go through. Each time they solve the problem but again, this happens with every event.

Awesome Service and Produt

Bewertet am 23.7.2019
Coleen M.
Event and Meeting Coordinator
Groߟhandel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: All in the Loop has made it easier for Registration. We also use it for hotel information and agendas. I don't have to print out agendas. It's on the App!

Vorteile: I like the ease of the product. It is easy for me as the event planner to go in and add people that haven't registered. It is also great to check people in at an event. We use either a tablet or cell phone. I also like having someone available to me if I have issues or questions.

Nachteile: I don't have anything at this time. We haven't had any issues.

Customer service is impeccable. Based in London and I am in Boston but they were always available.

Bewertet am 18.7.2017
Nicole W.
Marketing and Events Manager

Vorteile: Their engineers will build the app to your specific needs, even if it doesn't exist in their platform yet.

Nachteile: The design wasn't super pretty or sleek but it wasn't bad. Also, the back end was a little busy and not extremely user friendly.

von All In The Loop an 18.7.2017

Thanks for your wonderful comments!

We really appreciate your feedback and we will work on the back end to make it more user friendly.