Über Dotdigital

Marketing-Automatisierungs-Plattform rund um das Email-Marketing.

Erfahre mehr über Dotdigital

Magento integration is awesome. Account management and tech teams are strong.

Other than the campaign reports, I have a problem with just about everything else with this platform, particularly the customer service but I suppose that that is not the question here.

Bewertungen zu Dotdigital

Dotdigital hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 184 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Dotdigital bereits verwendet?

Jennifer
Jennifer
Donor Messaging Strategist in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

As a new user of the Dotmailer software, I quickly found that it is user-friendly and robust .

Kommentare: I was quickly able to build my skill in creation of emails, reach a wider audience, and push relevant content to the email list.

I enjoy the drag-and-drop campaign builder and segmentation that are offered, I find that our organization can go back regularly to templates and rebuild similarly styled emails. I also find that Dotmailer helps us reach our audience in the most sophisticated way through Programs that are uniquely tailored to the email subscriber.

I would like for there to be a few tweaks to the address book and segment functionality. I feel in some ways the system requires you to choose one or the other, when I'd like to be able to use a segment vs. an address book. I also would like it to be easier to select campaigns in the segment builder-- i.e. pin selected campaigns at the top.

Katie
Communications Manager in USA
Darstellende Künste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Integration with ticketing software is useful, but overall could use some improvements

I like the ability to make templates. I like how customizable the software is as well. I also like that Dot Digital integrates with our ticketing software; it makes communicating with our ticket buyers simpler.

I don't like how difficult the photos section is to navigate within the email editor. It would be nice if you could search your photos in the sidebar instead of having to go to "manage." I also think the software could be more user-friendly. The ability to customize as much as you can is nice, but you have to be very comfortable with the software to get it to do what you want and some of our staff members have some difficulty with it. I also don't like when the system times out, but still allows you to make edits. I only know I've timed out when I go to save and it tells me to log in again, but then I lose all my progress. I also don't like that if I copy a template, I can't get back to the page to edit the subject line and forwarding emails.

Carla
IT Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Dotdigital is a Great Online Marketing Tool That Boosts Our Customers' Experiences

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

The reliability of Dotdigital has been making it a powerful tool for online marketing. The affordability and ease of use of Dotdigital makes it super effective.

Dotdigital works impressively. No dislikes when using Dotdigital.

James
Director in UK
Druck, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Careful of the rolling 2yr contract

Kommentare: Not good. Found the software clunky and hard to use. GUI not the best.

Integration for Magento 2 took nearly 2 weeks to do. Something i did myself in 15 minutes with Klaviyo.

The fact you are put into a 2yr rolling contract (this was never mentioned during the sale) If your software is good, then why do you feel that you have to tie people into it?

Maria
Human Resource Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The Features of Dotdigital are Effective

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

For marketing automation, we always choose Dotdigital because of its reliability. Dotdigital is easy to use.

I have never been disappointed by Dotdigital. Dotdigital is incredibly amazing.

Naomi
Naomi
Marketer in Nigeria
Bankwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant mailing platform.

I like the Dotmailer support team , they were very helpful while we first began using this solution and they have been helpful at every step during these past few months.As a sales and marketing specialist ; I was able to reference the Dotmailer support team approach to my team ,as an example of how to provide effective product support to users. I have got very little knowledge of html and I have been able to use this solution to create newsletters still ,all thanks to their easy editor which removes the need to leverage on a programming background to get work done. I must admit though ,that for my marketing colleagues who have got a better programming knowledge ; they create better newsletter templates than I do. It has an high email delivery ratio and we are able to monitor the number of recipients who opened our newsletter emails.

Dotmailer pricing is on the high side when compared with substitute products.However , with the amount of quality support we have gotten so far ; it does not matter ,as far as it keeps getting the job done for us.

Marika
Human Resources Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Dotdigital: A Reliable and Simple to Manage Solution

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

I am impressed by the friendliness of Dotdigital's features. Dotdigital works so well for us.

No dislikes for Dotdigital. Dotdigital has been working well for us.

Billie
Marketing coordinator in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Amazing customer service

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great platform and easy to use. They have the best customer support team to answer any questions I had instantly

They have amazing customer service support

It was confusing initially trying to create an email template

Jackson
IT Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Dotdigital Has Great Capabilities

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I love the effective capabilities of Dotdigital. Dotdigital is highly reliable.

I do not dislike Dotdigital at all. Dotdigital is the best.

Ryan
Ryan
Digital Marketing Specialist in USA
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Functionality is pretty good but have had a few unresolved issues where work arounds were required.

Kommentare: We were able to send strategic and successful automated email campaigns to engage our customer base. We were able to design cleaner and more attractive templates than we have ever had before.

Ease of use and template designer. Ease of contact and segment management. Support was always ready and willing to help even if they could not resolve issue. Pricing is very affordable for what you get as well.

No way to track ROI, for our account at least. Issues with Outlook 13 and Outlook web compatibility.

leticia
senior design manager in USA
Design, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to navigate and create campaigns. Wish it worked better with magento 2.

Kommentare: We were able to send out more emails due to the easy use of the software. Wish other things were improved.

easy to use. makes it simple for a person who is not very technical to send emails. support is good but only if the same tech person helps you out, seems like if they are not well informed it takes forever to get the help you need. at first our plan was well structured for our needs at the moment however as you grow it seems to be way more difficult to upgrade without having to more then triple your costs. they do not cap your images, so you can add as many images and files sizes you want. other companies like bronto charge you for extra space to upload images. this can be a problem since one day you will have to go into your image archive and delete old images that were used in past emails. so if a customer has your email in the inbox and you delete your images it will display a broken link. campaign reporting is another cool feature but it seems like the company still doesn't really have a good accurate reporting as google analytics so its kinda pointless to have reporting in their platform if they do not have accurate reporting. if you are looking for a platform like this, I suggest you get a plan that allows room for growth. for promoters that like using emojis in their subject lines, this company does offer a good amount of different icons. AB testing is really easy to implement as well. Switching and managing multiple accounts is also easy to use. their mobile features are cool, but are not always coded to adjust to where things don't break or look odd in the emails.

the platform does not do a good job notifying you if your emails are failing or if data is failing to be collected from orders or customers. Can go months without knowing if something is not working.

James
Marketing Assistant in USA

Overall, I personally enjoy Dotmailer's interface and functionalities. I think it is easy to use.

- Dotmailer's drag and drop functions - Segments are easy to use - Easy Landing Page editing - Easy survey creation - Speed has increased since I started using it nearly 2 years ago - Customer support is fantastic

- There are many bugs. Many times when editing text from the design interface, the text spacing will be thrown off. - I also strongly dislike the new 18one release. The percentages are not rounded unless you compare them with another campaign. I think that the number of emails delivered should be under the number of emails sent. Soft bounces and hard bounces are not as easy to find. When you click "view more" under any field in the "At a glance" menu, it just takes you to a list of people which I don't think is very useful. - Landing page reporting tab doesn't really show you any report, just number of views - I personally would like to see a functionality where you could see test send history so you can see who has been a sent a test and when they were sent.

Stephanie
COO in USA
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It's only as powerful as your ability to use it

Kommentare: Originally, we thought it was terrible. We wanted to quit and felt it was too expensive. Oddly - and by accident - we found where all of these people were signing up to subscribe to our newsletter and we didn't know it. We are small and reliant on one person to know how to do those things and it was eye opening for us. As soon as we figured out what was going on, both my husband and I began to play with it a little more and enjoyed coming up with campaigns and ideas. The power is really knowing the ins and outs of the application.

For us (small online retailer), we love the ability to craft targeted emails based on what the customer is buying or is sitting in their cart. We were also able to use it to ask customers for business and product reviews.

I would like the Segment creation to be a little more intuitive. If I want to send a targeted group of customers an email to remind them to review, the field you use is confusing and you can just say - pick x group who purchased 7 days ago, you have to do something like 7 days but exclude those 6 days or fewer. I was also using last purchase date as suggested by support but when I spoke to our account manager it was a completely different field.

Carly
DTC Marketing Assistant in USA

Easy to Use Editor, Endless Custom Targeting Options

I love the Easy Editor. That is where I work the most creating the visual aspects of the campaign so this is really important to me. Moving things around is very intuitive and yet allows for complex designs. I love that I can create personal building blocks, so that I can duplicate a design from one campaign to the next without having to redo everything. It makes your own content reusable.

The revenue reporting is buried in the reports. In other email software, it's right up there with opens, clicks, etc. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter how many people opened my email if I can't see how much revenue the campaign made. Other email software shows revenue much better.

Sean
Director of Email Marketing in USA

Very pleasent

easy to use email design feature. I can design and personalize my emails without the support of a creative department.

testing features. I would like to perform a 50/50 split on the entire mailing effort. Dotmailer only has an A/B test split up to a certain percentage, then the winning effort is sent to remainder of list. I know there are ways around this but they are not convenient. Give an option to split 100% of the entire list.

Susan
Chief Communications Officer in USA

I've been a DotMailer user for years, and have found this system to be one of the most reliable.

Ease of use, and reliability. I like the automation features. Support is readily available. Well priced.

I'd like an easier way to resubscribe people from the unsubscribed list. We have people forget they unsubscribed, and getting them back into the system is a lot of work. Also, we're having issues on how emails look when we forward them. The formatting gets all wonky.

Digital Marketing Manager in USA
Unterhaltungselektronik, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Powerful with Some Flaws

Kommentare: dotmailer is a great platform that allows for some powerful means of mass messaging/emailing. It took my company quite some time to get onboarded because of the degree of difficulty in setting up the automated campaigns. It would be highly recommended if the interface was cleaned up a bit and the overall UX was better.

dotmailer has the ability to do most of what you will need out of a marketing automation platform. It can send automated campaigns via email, SMS message and even Facebook Messenger. Once the programs are up and running it is a powerful tool in a company's marketing mix.

There are two areas that need some improvement. The first is the overall UX. The interface is clunky and sometimes difficult to navigate. Once a user gets a feel for it things get easier, but anytime there's a new functionality I need to explore it takes some time to get the proper feel for it.

Overall Dotmailer is an extremely user friendly platform. It also helps that their team is helpful!

Kommentare: The Marketing Automation program has been amazing in building our email subscriber list over the past year!

The drag and drop ability. and the analytics dashboard. Those two features make building emails and analyzing data super easy.

I wish we had the ability to add multiple links to one image. Being that I work for a makeup company, we push images of models wearing makeup. It would be nice if I could have the lips of the model link to lipsticks and the brows to push to our eyebrow products etc.

Papier & forstwirtschaftliche Erzeugnisse, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Competitive pricing, flexible API works with our custom CRM, responsive customer support

Kommentare: Much better email personalization.

Includes most features competitors offer but at a lower cost. GUI is straightforward and easy to learn. Good API support that works with our custom CRM. Customer support replies quickly and always seems knowledgeable. Online knowledgebase is comprehensive. Campaign reporting was recently improved.

WYSIWYG email editor is sometimes cumbersome to use. Tracking sales results requires linking the account to Google Analytics, would prefer something built-in. Servers based in the UK caused some timestamp issues for our US-based business.

Very good, when we are experiencing issues, it doesn't matter the day or hour, the support team help

Its drag and drop feature is very helpful, also saving templates is another feature i like about the program.

reporting are to general, i wish the report could be seen by a specific time frame, this helps check how our users react to our emails in the long run.

, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Advanced email software and easy to use

Amazing features and functionality like split testing, geolocation reports, dynamic content and easy to use templates.

It is expensive when you start integrating the product with your own CRM system as you have to pay a separate synching fee.

Melanie
Marketing Manager in USA

Best i've used, but does need some updating.

Super easy to use. Love how I can add as many images as I need. Great ability to edit the images inside of dotmailer.

Need better feedback on bounces and then a solution on how we can fix those. Spam check should be included in price too.

Christen
Graphic Designer in USA

Easy to use, but wish there was more cross functionality

It is very easy to use... just drag and drop. The pre-done work flows help out a lot when trying to set up new triggered emails.

You are not able to add in a background image, the emails sent out look boxy and not modern. The only way to accomplish a modern design it to create images of the whole email that ultimately gets put in the junk bin due to the amount of images.

Taylor
Internet Marketing Coordinator in USA
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

easy, exciting, valuable, and fun!

Kommentare: 800% increase in revenue from abandoned carts, compared to our old program
Simple and easy segmentation and no need to manually segment people in an excel sheet.

The level of segmentation you can get down to is amazing and beneficial. Segmentation has proven to be a huge success for us in our emails. The program feature because you can set up many programs and and let them run right away with no hassle. With our past software, we had to manually send a lot of things including abandoned carts and review requests, and it was a long process. The integration of Magento is fantastic. Our dotmailer contact is very responsive and fast when we have questions--sometimes she answers within 3 minutes! That level of customer help is great.

The logic behind the programs sometimes gets tricky to understand. Luckily our dotmailer rep can normally help with this.

Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software With Expansive Capabilites

Kommentare: The dotmailer team is exceptional. Really responsive and easy to work with.

I love the automation features. The more you use it, the more advanced and creative you can get. We have already tripled the amount of emails we send but decreased the work in 1/2.

It does require a developer to implement into your site, do datafield building, and make sure your email code is clean. Dotmailer does have a creative team that can assist with email design for an added fee.