4,6 /5
    4,4 /5
    4,7 /5

Über ucraft

Einfacher Drag-and-Drop-Website-Builder. Erstelle ansprechende Websites und Zielseiten.

Erfahre mehr über ucraft

Hannah F.
  • Bewertet am 21.8.2019

"User Friendly"

Kommentare: Overall, I have had a good experience with ucraft. I will continue to use the program, but I'm hoping that the website will add more feature to compare with skillshare and wix.

Vorteile: I like how the program has a very user-friendly format. I love the bar on the left side of the program that allows me to have access to everything I need for editing my website; such as colors, text boxes, images, slide shows, and premade website slides. There are a few things that this program does not offer, but what I like the most is whenever I talk to support, I always receive a very helpful, and straightforward reply. They always give me a great alternative to my problem.

Nachteile: I like least, the available templates. I feel like there should be more options to choose from depending on what your websites needs are.

• Bewertet am 21.8.2019
Shlok J.
Founder and CEO
Computer-Hardware, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.8.2019

"An easy, Hassle Free and Scalable way to make a website"

Kommentare: I love it. As a CEO, running the marketing and product division, I can rest assured I don’t have to hire a development team or spend hours coding on getting it just right. Just type in what I need to and its update live in minutes.

Vorteile: I love ucraft. It is the simplest website builder, where you can drag and drop and build almost any kind of site you want. I particularly love the blocks feature, where you can make your own templates and reuse them on the website. I love how you can add fonts and customize the website to your liking. Super intuitive and saves hours of programming. The customer support is awesome! I feel like I waste their time, but they are super nice people that feel like family, ready to help at all times. I don’t mean to bother them, because I know they must be bombarded a lot, but I sure would love to string up a great conversation with them every now and then :) Get ucraft for this alone!

Nachteile: So, some of the layout problems do arise. You need to do a lot of work redesigning for mobile and tablet. Which is a time drag. It is difficult to add a vertical space dividers, and really customize the column width for the website. In some ways, the super intuitive and dragability makes it hard to get it just right. The template is very difficult to switch. Haven’t been able to do it to be frank. The ucraft team is extremely talented and they will figure it out!

Lola S.
Business Owner
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.7.2020

"Good software, but be aware that it glitchy -"

Kommentare: It's been decent. I do like how the websites look once you manage to build them. Help desk people are nice, although the quality of help you get varies with the person, but most are fairly knowledgeable. They are respectful to you.

Vorteile: It creates a lovely looking website. The help desk people are pretty nice, and most of them know the software. It is inexpensive.

Nachteile: It can be glitchy. (1) The Undo function doesn't work, and sometimes, things will just poof! disappear. I reported these things, and the help desk tries something on their end, and it works for them. However, undo does not and has worked for me personally. Also, like I said sometimes things don't save.
(2) If you are a services organization like I am, you cannot use their cart (at least with Paypal I haven't checked the others) because they only designate purchases as PRODUCTS not SERVICES. You cannot specify Services. So when payments go through it throws a flag at Paypal where in you are required to provide an invoice showing the PRODUCTS purchased. Which of course you can't do, because you are providing services ... anyhow it turned into a nightmare. At this point in time, Ucraft does not seem to intend to fix this. So, if you are a services industry, you might want to avoid using their cart.
(3) There are no learning videos. The help documentation is decent, but they seriously need training videos because the software is not easily intuitive. Once you get the hang of it you are okay, but there are setbacks in learning that could be overcome more easily through video training series.

• Bewertet am 2.7.2020
Samuel josé A.
Director / Photographer
Bildende Kunst, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 27.2.2020

"Happy Customer"

Kommentare: Just perfect. I built my website and I think it looks great. Everybody thinks so.

Vorteile: Great looking and has AMAZING support. I built my website in no time.

Nachteile: Some things require some learning and are not very intuitive but with some time, and customer support, you end up learning everything you need.

• Bewertet am 27.2.2020
Amaar Z.
Photographer
  • Bewertet am 16.8.2019

"One of the best website builders, that allows you to connect a domain for free!"

Vorteile: May favorite part about the software is that, unlike most other website builders, you can add your own domain name for free. The other benefit is that you have so many options for things to add to your website that other websites skip out on in the free version. Customer support is also great and you get to speak to a real person instead of a bot.

Nachteile: I didn't like that on the free version, certain important features were lacking. I was unable to put in my social links using the social links tool unless I paid. I also didn't like that if you are using a free trial, you can only upgrade the website to a paid plan once the trail wears off, meaning I had to rebuild my site from scratch using the free plan as I had accidentally built it using a trial plan.

Garret A.
Student
Hochschulbildung, Selbstständig

"Excellent Website Management"

Kommentare: I used Ucraft to create a personal website to promote academic activities as well as use for recruitment purposes. Ucraft provides an excellent platform to do that- and more. If there was ever a problem that I wasn’t having, a personable support agent was able to assist. Ucraft has went above and beyond my expectations as a website development and manager.

Vorteile: The backend platform is probably the most intuitive piece I have found to date- having used similar platforms.

Nachteile: Some abilities, such as revamping homepages is burdensome. In order to do so, you have to customize the existing visible homepage instead of creating customizing a template out of front in view. Additionally, while the back-end menus are intuitive, some features aren’t tucked away in other settings areas.

Marine F.
Illustrator
  • Bewertet am 30.7.2019

"Good price for a lot of feature and a solid customer service."

Vorteile: - Price
- Easy to use
- A lot of features
- Customer service is quick to answer AND to resolve problems

Nachteile: One con, the multiplangual feature on the shop part is clunky an dnot fully integrated (you can't translate product title for example...0o). Too bad because on the website or blog part it works great !

Benjamin V.
Photographer
  • Bewertet am 8.8.2019

"A solid program for anyone that needs a simpel website."

Kommentare: Its a great website builder for someone that just wants a website to show there business or to give information to an guest. However if your looking for a website to host an web-shop or something related to having accounts and interaction i would look for something more complete with more advanced options.

Vorteile: I love how easy it was for me to set up the pages and connect my already bought domain. The page builder took a couple of minutes to figure out but after that it was easier than most alternative website builders i used before.

Nachteile: The lack of interactive features, Stuff like adding a working forum or a place for people to write an review are not a feature.

• Bewertet am 8.8.2019
Rimson L.
Manager Sales
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.7.2019

"Easy as it can be"

Kommentare: Very happy with ucraft which helped us build the website in days . Continuous improvements will help us stand out in the market

Vorteile: Easy interface , Tutorials and lessons which allow every employee in our company to make changes

Nachteile: Features like pop up forms not available , high css and unwanted html making the website load time very high.

• Bewertet am 31.7.2019
Ivana M.
active member of NGO
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.7.2019

"Unbelievably user friendly"

Kommentare: The website I made was for an NGO that helps abandoned animals in my area find homes. We are getting great responses from our followers about our page and our doggies are happy about a better chance to find a home. Finally we have a nicely organized album of all the adoptable dogs.

Vorteile: It was difficult for me to believe I could make my own web page in a matter of days but Ucraft is very user friendly and they have an amazing support team. They answered all my questions in a few minutes and the overall process of making the webpage was very smooth. I would encourage everyone to give it a try.

Nachteile: I haven't really encountered any downsides yet.

• Bewertet am 26.7.2019
Shane J.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Ucraft power user"

Kommentare: 8/10

Vorteile: I enjoy how easy Ucraft makes it easy to design a professional and respectable looking website. I also think it's fun to change things around from time to time.

Nachteile: At times, Ucraft can be a bit buggy. Sometimes the blocks, elements, fonts, or otherwise any component might not save correctly or otherwise become misconfigured without due cause. This makes me have to log back in and correct the error.

Abigail N.
Social Media Specialist
Architektur & Planung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.12.2016

"Amazing Free Landing page/ one-page website design"

Kommentare: This review is based on the UCraft free plan which sadly only allows one page/website. Prior to using Ucraft, I've used Privy and ONTRApages. Sadly, both landing page software's while amazing only allows one field option 'Email'. I couldn't use either this time, as I needed visitors name and phone numbers in addition to their email address. My deadline was also approaching and given the priority level of the project, asking finance for funds what out of the question. I needed a simple landing page with flexible design and advanced form settings such as more field options, ability to send entries to multiple emails. It also has to be responsive and SEO optimized. E.D.G. & Atelier designed a building and as the client was currently seeking investors to rent floor space, we decided to help refer customers and gain commissions in the process. To do this we needed to direct potential customers from our social media profiles and mailing list to a landing page with information on the building rather than sending them directly to the client's website. The idea was simple, get visitors interested in renting or buying into the building to fill a form with relevant details after which a copy of the form entry would be sent to our client as a potential customer referral from us. Creating the page was simple, so was adding effects to bring the page to life, Lena from UCraft Customer system was a delight to chat with, she responded to my numerous questions at each stage of the design process. The UI was clean and easy to work with, the templates were beautiful and easy to customize. The lack of integrations is a problem, as well as the inability to customize the 'message submitted' email. It would be good to be able to change the subject title at the very least, but that isn't a big deal.

Vorteile: Clean UI
Mobile responsive landing page
Flexible design and styling options

Nachteile: The lack of integrations is a problem, as well as the inability to customize the message submitted email.

von ucraft an 27.6.2017

Hi Abigail,

Thank you so much for the time and effort you spared to write this extensive review. We appreciate enormously all the kind words that you have for us.

Hope that you will continue to use Ucraft in the future. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, we would be glad if we could help you in any way.

Best of luck in all future endeavors.

• Bewertet am 9.12.2016
S narayana ganesh S.
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 5.8.2019

"Easy to use and value for money..."

Kommentare: Wonderful and happy!

Vorteile: Ucraft has a very good support ecosystem, ease to use widgets and truly stayed to their mantra ' Why recreate the wheel?'
I am no expert, however, I have managed to understand and made pretty good progress.
Have even their own Ecommerce which is great!

Nachteile: Well, at times, could have delayed response which is understandable.
Ecommerce is kind of stand-alone currently, not sure, how it is going to turn out for me. Fingers crossed!

• Bewertet am 5.8.2019
Kelly O.
Freelance artist/illustrator
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 28.1.2019

"Ucraft is the PERFECT free web host, with stellar customer service & TONS of high quality features!"

Kommentare: I was so blown away by the customer service. Even on a Sunday I got a response in a few minutes, and my representative answered all my questions and was very attentive to the chat. They even sent my question straight to the development team to get an answer for me. I really felt taken care of. Plus the quality of the free plan is unbelievable in my opinion. I can see a ton more features available under paid plans, but for someone needing a small and simple site for personal use, the free plan goes above and beyond. I would wholeheartedly recommend Ucraft to anyone needing a web host, especially artists!

Vorteile: I am an artist making a simple portfolio site of my artworks. First, I am so pleased that you can connect your previously-bought domain name to your website even under the free plan. That was the biggest selling point for me at first. They even give you SSL for security at no charge, which gave me peace of mind! The range of themes and customization feels almost unlimited, especially if you know some coding and can provide your own graphics. You can adjust the site to look exactly how you want, and Ucraft is powerful enough to make it look great across different browsers and devices for you. Ucraft's free plan puts a small, unintrusive ad for Ucraft on your website, which is simple and classy and doesn't clash with the site at all, so it doesn't bother me at all.

Nachteile: I found out that the first template you pick under the free plan actually locks in a favicon unique to that theme. Even if you change the overall theme later, the first theme's favicon will always be on the browser window and won't match your site. So keep that in mind. Also it takes a little while to get used to the interface and functions.

• Bewertet am 28.1.2019
Kezia T.
Photographer & Retoucher
  • Bewertet am 7.8.2019

"Great for getting going"

Kommentare: It’s been a smooth set up with lots of support from the instant chat. There was some issue with the security which meant my site was down but they fixed it really quickly. I would like more flexibility and design choice options but it does work for what I wanted!

Vorteile: Love the shop feature! It’s fab ucraft does take from any sales. The instant messaging for help is fantastic, I would have been lost with out it. It’s really affordable too which helps so much while starting up my business

Nachteile: I find the SEO side and getting people to my site organically is difficult. Would be nice to have a few more features like an Instagram feed similar to the Facebook one but both to be able to customise how it looks (maybe you can I’ve not been able to) More flexibility on customising how the contact form looks would be nicer. More templates to choose from would be good. Found most to be too similar

• Bewertet am 7.8.2019
Melissa B.
Life Coach
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Beautiful Templates"

Kommentare: The only complaint that I have is with customer service. They don't take the time to answer questions accurately(they just reply with a generic email). I have to email them more than twice in order to get some sort of a resolution. Im still waiting on a reply to an issue that I had 3 weeks ago! I would like to recommend Ucraft to more people however, I know that the lack of quality when it comes to customer service is going to be an issue.

Vorteile: Ucraft has very beautiful and innovative templates that definitely stand out from the rest. The features and prices are great.

Nachteile: The software is great, I have no complaints.

Malith I.
Managing Director
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.8.2019

"Easy to Learn and Amazing Support"

Kommentare: I just started my business website and I am looking forward to introducing it to the market very soon. I have full confidence to market my business since I have a professional website with Ucraft.

Vorteile: It was very easy to build my own website using Ucraft. Drag and drop option is amazing and really helpful for beginners like me. Then again the pricing options and available features are quite impressive comparing to other service providers in the market. At last, but not least, GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT, whenever, you need them. Thank you very much Team Ucraft.

Nachteile: No option for Domain Management and setting up emails. (As I know. however, I am not sure if I am correct because I am not an IT guy)

• Bewertet am 20.8.2019
Architektur & Planung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.5.2019

"Ucraft"

Kommentare: Excellent templates, we created a website for the company very quickly.

Vorteile: Easy to use. Very good value for money. Excellent and very fast support.

Nachteile: I have no objections to ucraft, if they existed, they are neglected.

• Bewertet am 26.5.2019
Fiona A.
Florist
Eventservice, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 11.12.2017

"I picked UCraft as I'd read that they specialised in high quality design."

Kommentare: I have a beautiful, seamless website, which I was able to build very quickly, and make look exactly how I wanted. I am more than satisfied with the appearance and functionality, and very happy with the customer experience.

Vorteile: The design is indeed super slick, and the website looks good without you having to even try. Any concerns about design compromising functionality were quickly dismissed as the site functions beautifully, loads very quickly, and all the features that I struggled to implement on other building platforms have been resolved at the click of a button with ucraft. The customer support has been fast, personable and effective. All queries have been dealt with to a high level of satisfaction.

Nachteile: I bought my domain name through ucraft, but it's actually from a company called namecheap. The day I bought the domain I started to receive calls and emails from a high number of companies all over the world (who said they'd got my details from namecheap) asking if I wanted marketing and web design services. It was a little overwhelming but thankfully only lasted about a week! Transferring my domain name from ucraft to namecheap in order to receive free email forwarding wasn't as efficient as I would have liked, but once resolved worked perfectly.

• Bewertet am 11.12.2017
Lance M.
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Review"

Kommentare: hire real people that can remote desktop and fix the issue, add more elements etc, really push your platform. overall its really good for someone that knows 0 percent about websites.

Vorteile: It is fairly easy for a new customer to make something look professional

Nachteile: The subscribe feature doesnt work. You have to turn on the SSL certificate info and this causes the website to read as in secure and blocks people from accessing the website. It gives a large red warning and looks terrible on the companies image. I have spoken to support mulitple times 3 seperate times to be honest. All three times i described what was happening, all three times they told me to do the same thing, and all three times my website crash and wouldnt load. The issue still hasnt been resolved to this day. You should do a better job of promoting websites that use ucraft. Think about it if we are happy because hey we got all this traffic dont you think it looks better on your business model? How do i see site metrics without using google analytics? you should have a built in element that captures this info and displays it on the dashboard

Aaron K.
  • Bewertet am 4.9.2018

"In 30 minutes I had an amazing ecommerce site"

Kommentare: I've had an incredible experience with Ucraft. I'm not a designer, but I know what good design and a good customer experience looks and feels like. So when I started my website and started setting everything up, it didn't take long for me to see that everything, from finding the perfect template to the shopping cart process was designed with the customer in mind. I'm so happy I went with Ucraft. Their customer support is also amazing, which I can't say is true for some of the other bigger guys.

Vorteile: - Everything on the site is not only customizable, but it's EASY to customize. I'm not a programmer or developer and this was so easy.
- Price is great. I've made back the entire year of hosting with 2 sales. No brainer
- Everything is built with ME and the end user in mind. For me, it's so easy to make changes to the site, and it's a simple, beautiful experience for the end user.
- Support is great, they're available (it seems like) all the time, and are so quick to answer my questions.

Nachteile: - Some features like discount codes are avaibable in a higher plan, but that's not really a big deal because they have a feature that shows if the product is on sale, so it's cool for now.

• Bewertet am 4.9.2018
Art Director
Design, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 27.5.2019

"Super advanced builder"

Kommentare: Ucraft is a good and reliable tool, to creates everything from landing pages to blogs to big ecommerce shops.

Vorteile: Almost endless editing possibilities, with strong focus on SEO. Multi page advanced website building and region / language swithcher. Works nice with uploaded fonts.

Nachteile: Minor visual bugs, and mobile editing possibilities. Lack of visual functionality on some features like "bluring" or "drop shadow"

• Bewertet am 27.5.2019
Brandon N.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 28.11.2016

"Intuitive, Simple, and Beautiful"

Kommentare: 1. Free landing page website! I used this features for a while and the features are good enough to do what I wanted it to do. It's also free to connect a domain to the website, making it way better than other 'free' website builders. The pop up "website build with ucraft" is very small and not obtrusive when compared to other builders. 2. Editing a website is super easy 3. Support team! They are absolutely amazinggg. They are friendly and will always help out if you have any questions! The chat support system is also very well integrated so it's really easy to ask for help! This is probably the most important thing for me and it has made my overall experience so much better! 4. Website designs and templates are beautiful. There are so many different templates that you can use! Even if none seems to fit your website design philosophy, you can design the website from scratch. btw check out my website if you want proof on how pretty the websites are!
ngbrando.ucraft.com
#shamelesspromo

Vorteile: ^^

Nachteile: ^^

von ucraft an 1.12.2016

Thanks Brandon for your awesome review, your feedback really means a lot.

We wish you luck with your website and if you have any questions, you know where you can find us - on our live chat or via email if you prefer.

• Bewertet am 28.11.2016
May L.
Co-Founder
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 2.8.2019

"Great website, easy to use, value for money"

Kommentare: Overall I like using ucraft. It is easy to learn to navigate and use. The cost is reasonable and provides the basic functionalities we are looking for as a growing small business. I look forward to seeing them expand and improve their software.

Vorteile: Easy to use, provides all the basic functionalities needed for an online website / store. It is one of the most value for money options out there.

Nachteile: It isn't a popular software, so some other external apps don't integrate well with it. It doesn't offer as much functionality for an online shop as some others offer. Customer service used to be very responsive, but in the last few months have been a lot slower at getting back and not always addressing questions.

• Bewertet am 2.8.2019
Cece C.
Artist
Bildende Kunst, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 4.2.2019

"Fantastic service and product"

Kommentare: See above all pros

Vorteile: I've used many website builders and have years with dreamweaver and got tired of spending so much time on a site to display my art. I stumbled on UCRAFT and am amazed at their simplicity of design, easy to use apps and incredibly fast support. Not only fast but kind. I'm just throwing up my UCRAFT site so I can basically dump a builder that is profoundly buggy, slow to support, sometimes taking days to get back when their software doesn't work and advertised services that do not work. This a big builder too...so I am so glad to find UCRAFT right now...I have a lot going on and have been dreading switching builders and even contemplated and dreaded going back to dreamweaver or Wordpress. I don't code and don't have time for it so this is a really amazing service. Thanks UCRAFT.

Nachteile: Nothing so far at all...it is a sensible, simple and intuitive design

• Bewertet am 4.2.2019