Über Refract

Sales Coaching-Plattform - ermöglicht dem Sales-Management kostspielige Fehler, Error und verpasste Gelegenheiten zu identifizieren und sofort zu verbessern

Erfahre mehr über Refract

This software is so easy to use and saves hours of time sifting through calls.

UI could do with some updating, and can sometimes lag in Google Chrome as it's web-based, but not too taxing.

Bewertungen zu Refract

4,9

Refract hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 24 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Refract bereits verwendet?

Vice President, Growth in Kanada
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Undeniable value on par with big competitors, for a fraction of the cost

Kommentare: Fantastic. Great sales approach, well-priced product, gives 80% of the value of bigger competitors at 25% of the cost. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] & the entire team are great.

Has much of the features of far more expensive competitors in this space that cost upwards of $20k-$30k. Support team is amazing - helpful - responsive - innovative. Helps me get team using it. Product continues to improve. Above all though, allowed us to create process & score people on their ability to work it when it comes to sales & success team conversations.

Interface is a bit clunky, some of the integrations need improvement - but i see those as areas to improve with the "nice to have" areas. the "need to have" which is the core of the product has always been smooth sailing & effective.

Neil
Managing Director/ Founder in UK
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Coaching Platform for both Companies or Trainers'

Kommentare: The company and knowledge of the Sales Enablement Market is what really sets them apart from other vendors. From Sales to Customer Success, they really take the time to help you optimise your own business, and help on every step of the way.

Analytics, Scenario Challenges, On-Boarding, Content Uploads

Director of Student Enrollment in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Incredible support, needs a bit more time to bake.

Kommentare: Our business case has changed over our time with refract. Originally I was looking for training and onboarding assistance. Now it is monitoring. I really like the feature set but now look to integrations to be able to monitor from 1 place.

The team and product are fantastic, it's the learning curve which gets ya. Once you climb, functionality makes sense and you start to realize the leverage Refract promises. Features I really like include: - Full transcripts of calls - Rep/Prospect time allocation - Time based notes (comment on a specific section of the call)

As with any startup, the roadmap is changing. Features you'd like can take weeks or months but Support does a fantastic job bridging the gap. Shout out to CSR for her help! Areas of improvement include: - Search, the taxonomies could use an update to make finding things faster - Improved pricing, would ideally like a viewer and editor license. - Folders, I'd like improved storing of content based on specific use cases: Research, monitoring, training

Audrey
Director in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A tool to guarantee transformation on sales calls

Kommentare: My experience with Refract has been superb. The customer service is excellent, nothing is too much trouble. In the early days I'd be contacting them more often than I care to admit while I got used to the platform, which on reflection I realise now was more about me not taking time out to test it. The platform is brilliant and easy to use. I'm updated regularly on new features etc, which all help me offer much more to my clients and enables me to stand out from the crowd. Must say a big thank you to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] my customer account manager who is FABULOUS :)

The software makes a trainers job like mine really effective and easier. It allows the learner to hear and see first hand what they are great at and equally what needs to improve and how. The extra features that highlights the % of time a learner speaks compared to the amount of time their prospect or customer speaks is absolutely a game changer. What's unique is the software's ability to stop a call and put 'notes / tags' on key points is truly in a league of its own. Most learners I know haven't got the patience to sit listening to a call from start to finish. This function allows them to get what they need to know very quickly and then apply what they've learned. Using this software enables me to accelerate learning QUICKLY.

Nothing. Totally happy with it. Just wish I'd found it earlier!

Director in UK
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best of the best.

Kommentare: Wonderful!

Rich, rich data from your calls, enabling your coaches to get a true insight into what's happening in your sales teams. The excellent team behind it to support you and provide the help needed to re-think your sales approach.

Some integration challenges with Skype.

Marketing Manager in Frankreich
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product... Great People

Kommentare: The team at Refract are their biggest advantage, open, honest and always very willing to help. An example of an organisation where the team give a truly competitive advantage.

Ease of use, the platform is simply constructed to ensure that uptake from users is fast and easy to manage.

Initially the insights supplied by the platform looked incredible, but access to the underpinning data was an issue. This is not really a "con" though as the team very quickly worked to provide a work around to the issue.

Walter
Walter
CEO in USA
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Best Tool

Kommentare: Refract improves the effectiveness of coaching and allows me to quickly hear the challenges of the reps.

The flexibility of the software allows me and my clients many options in using the platform for coaching, training, and self analysis. The training is not just online, but live and available. Awesome.

It does not work to call directly out of all CRMs, but that seems to be changing.

Director of Quality Assurance & Customer Success in UK
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Refract

Kommentare: From scoping discussion through to implementation and beyond our experience has been very positive. We have pretty unique needs as a business and we've worked collaboratively with the Refract team to make the system really work for us. The software has changed our coaching culture, we've become far more dynamic and agile in the way we support the development of our people.

- The inbuilt AI, insights generated are very interesting and help frame a coaching session. - System is easily manipulable / configurable to our needs - Very user friendly - Scenario Challenges are excellent

- Automated call uploading; This has taken a little longer than anticipated (probably as a result of our recording system) but we should get there soon.

Vice President/Owner in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Solid product that gets results

Kommentare: Refract has helped each client who has utilized the tool. When sales reps and leaders are having conversations often believe "think" they are executing company process and are consistent. However until calls are broken down and dissected it then provides the ultimate clarity to make necessary changes to further drive revenue.

Software is very easy to use and understandable to navigate. Allows the user to spend their time on items that are most important that ultimately drive results.

Would love to see an easy to use App for sales reps in the field.

Karl

Nicola
Inside Sales Manager - Customer Loyalty & Acquisitions in UK
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A Must Have

Kommentare: Since using Refract we have seen a month on month improvement through our agents calls. The type of conversations have now become more consultative and less transactional and this has resulted in better Sales opportunities with fantastic results. Everyone has embraced this tool and has now become part of our working day/week and coaching has become an exciting and enjoyable part of our role with amazing results.

The ease of use, makes this a must have tool. The information from the Insights gives you an incredible insight and a fuller understanding of each call. Add the grading form and smart tags and you then have all the tools to assist with your coaching and development. The support from Refract is quick, reliable and nothing is ever too much.

The transcript is not very accurate but this has not hindered how we use Refract at all.

Dale
Sales Director in UK
Pharmazeutika, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review Of Refract

Kommentare: Refract are very customer focused and linked in with our ethos of being hassle free, they make you feel welcome for any question or help you need and never made you feel stupid if you haven't just got to doing it yet which all us manager struggle with when there is so much to do. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is fantastic and provides such a level of support that she excels many other companies dealt with, I hope she is paid well!

This software is so easy to use and saves hours of time sifting through calls.

Make the system suggest some words to set up as alerts for good or bad based on the calls it hears so for instance if hears the word really upset a lot it would add it to the suggested list of words so that you can then choose to add as a bad or a good word to report on

Mark
Mark
Head Of Business Development in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Not quite getting the best from Refract.... yet!!

Kommentare: Overall, it is starting to support our coaching, but it has took time to get to this stage, due to issues with integration of calls, issues with insights etc. Now it is up and running, we are able to coach more specifically. For us to be able to get full value for money, it would require more accurate speech to text transcription and "You vs. Them"

Insights - in particular speaking vs. listening, questions per call quartile Grading - allowing common fail areas to be identified and coached

Transcriptions - not as accurate as I would have thought, along with no You vs. Them (as we don't currently have dual stream recording)

Faye
Sales Manager in UK
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Sales Manager

Kommentare: From a customer service point of view the level of support from our account manager has been superb. Business days are extremely busy and getting into new routines can be challenging but having that constant contact will make this work. From a business point of view it will improve the service we are providing our clients and give our consultants the opportunity to grow

The possibilities it can create. Overall this is going to make us more transparent in the training department and provide structure to our training. It will give staff confidence in their abilities whilst supporting them in areas they may require support and training.

There are so many thing you can do with the software and use it for, it can be a little mind boggling to begin with at knowing where to start and how to get the most out it to suit our business.

Jeffrey
Director in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Tool for coaching sales calls

Kommentare: The initial onboarding was very nice and professional. After implementing the software it has slowed down a little with communications.

What I like most are all the well thought out features that have been developed for this recording service.

What I like least is that so far it has been a slow start to be able to fully utilize all the features that we were sold on.

MIke
Managing Director in UK
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

A must for coaches

Kommentare: Fantastic, great implementation and support with my dedicated account manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Call monitoring and analysis and scenario challenges are a game-changer in sales training.

A minor point, but I would like to be able to view my scenario challenges as thumbnails in order to recycle them for use in separate training programs.

Richard
Executive Director in UK
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Powerful practical and easy to workwith

Kommentare: Highly cooperative

Empowers effective sales coaching for both salespeople and managers. A great way to ensure continuous flexible implementation. First class account management and support. Professional. It personable.

Bit tricky on a iPad. It seems to being addressed.

Hannah
CEO in UK
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Crucial for any SaaS business growing a sales team

Kommentare: As a fast growth SaaS business, it's critical that we get our new sales hires ramped up to speed as quick as possible. Refract has allowed us to shape and define our team's messages & pitch and also get new starters engaged with how we sell Receptive from the day they start.

Antwort von Refract

Thanks for the positive review Hannah. It's great to read that you're onboarding new hires so quickly with the platform. Shaping and monitoring a team's message becomes so much easier with Refract. We really appreciate the great feedback and thank you for being a Refract customer.

Carl
CEO in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great tool for sales coaching and feedback

Kommentare: Refract allows me to remotely review, feedback and coach my sales team's performances in providing online demonstrations of our SaaS product. As an early adopter, I found the early version a little tricky to setup initially myself, but the team there were quickly on hand and once I had ran one campaign I found it very easy to replicate. I'd highly recommend this tool for any Sales or business leader working with digital products sold online. What a delight.

Karen
Sales and Customer Retention Director in UK
Telekommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Some Good points some that need further development

Kommentare: My advice is that to make the most of this software internal processes and commitment are key. The poor transcriptions lets the product down but we appreciate that this will improve with advancements in technology. The team are supportive and willing to work with internal teams to implement.

Encourages more coaching of staff and speeds up the ability to coach. The tagging of calls works well and it is this that enables us to speed up coaching.

The transcripts of the calls is poor and was a key function that was purchased.

Jim
President in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Coaching the Sales Manager.

Kommentare: Although, I haven't used this feature yet, I'm excited about having field salespeople record calls (on their smartphone) for their manager to use in providing feedback. The manager's feedback is captured on Refract and so are my comments on coaching the manager.

The help I received from CSR. The product was easy to use.

When I first started using Refract, we had not figured out that the sales rep could use their smartphone to record the call.

Heather
Development Consultant in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great customer support

Kommentare: No problems

Pretty intuitive overall and a fun way for trainees to practice positioning, differentiating, objection handling and more. Excellent tool if you are training folks in other time zones.

I think it works well! The look is not as pretty as I am used to seeing in software these days but it does the job.

Murray
Sales Director in UK
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Use of Refract at Klipspringer

Kommentare: Great customer experience and always on hand to help.

The system has been great so far for sharing exact moments of calls both ways between my team and me.

I struggle with the accuracy of the script that goes with the audios as often it is quite inaccurate

Professionelles Training & Coaching, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Sales Conversation Coaching platform

Kommentare: Great software from a great team.

Intuitive to use Sharing of moments Browser based

Still need to integrate calls for automatic upload