Easy to use inventory management... Exactly what I was looking for

Bewertet am 4.2.2019
Tom F.
Ecommerce Manager
Sportartikel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall If you are looking for a tailored solution for your b2b order and inventory management solution in a reasonable pricing with super supportive team, I will recommend Order circle. Tool does seamlessly what it supposed to do and helps one managing their business.

Vorteile: It's easy to use, super simple to integrate. Team is very helpful and above that team is super nice to help you out. I am currently managing my all orders through order circle now. Oh yeah and it also helps connecting with quickbooks.

Nachteile: There is nothing much that I don't like. Overall it's a good tool to help you do what you got to do. But if there are some more integrations possible in the feature that will be amazing.

Easy Access to Orders

Bewertet am 29.1.2019
David S.
Manager of Wholesale Commerce
Industrieautomation, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: What I simply love about this tool is that it gives me easy and quick access to all my orders and inventory right away. If I want, I can cancel shipment, and invoice from Order Circle. It gives instant updates when orders need to be shipped and it tells me when any order is overdue and if my stock levels are going low.

Nachteile: Sometimes it becomes slow, otherwise it is perfect for my small business!

Great customer service for a young but useful product

Bewertet am 22.4.2016
George M.
Manager of Wholesale Commerce

Kommentare: When I first started using OrderCircle, I had some trouble getting my customers and item list imported. So I contacted their support team through their in app messenger and they got back to me right away. They offered to help me get onboarded for free, so I sent them my customers and item list and they added everything to my account for me. I was able to start taking orders from my customer the next day. Every time since then that I've had an issue, they've always been happy to help.