Über Flock

Flock ist das Team-Kollaborationstool, das dir hilft, Arbeit zu erledigen, nur schneller! Mehr als 25.000 Unternehmen vertrauen weltweit darauf.

Erfahre mehr über Flock

For our use, it meets all expectations, we have nothing to complain about, but on the part of the administrator I have already seen complaints about lack of integration.

Bewertungen zu Flock

Flock hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 340 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Flock bereits verwendet?

Anthony
Anthony
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great alternative to the bigger named communication apps

Kommentare: We use Flock daily and it is an indispensable part of our workday.

The ease of use and pricing were the 2 main things that drew us to Flock.

Not able to customize more uniquely, but thats a minor point.

Brian
Brian
Chief Technical Officer in Kenia
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A more user-friendly Slack

Kommentare: We have a completely remote team of about 30 team members. The biggest challenge in running a remote team is integrating communication between people and teams to reduce the distance and increase personal interaction. Flock solved that for us in a big way. Adoption was 100% and everyone always has it online. It has really improved team cohesiveness.

The best feature about Flock is its ease-of-use. Our team is made of diverse members with different technical skills from engineers, designers, project managers to marketers and HR. The most important feature when choosing this was ease of use as that would greatly affect how well the tool would be adopted by the team members.

The administration and enterprise features were are not as robust as the competitors. If one was looking for a compliant enterprise communication tool to pass on sensitive information, I would check elsewhere.

Norah
Co-Founder and CEO in Israel
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Flock: A Must Have BIM Tool

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Everything from instant messaging, team collab to live chat are the most iconic aspects.

Push notifications delay when the mobile application is low.

Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Just Telegram or Whatsapp with some integrations!

Kommentare: Flock is really good, I recommend it to small IT or ITes company as most of the apps made available for keeping developers and programmers in mind. Whereas for rest it's better to use Telegram with IFTTT and Zapier or Try Workplace by Fb and MS Teams then switching from Slack to Flock. But those who're already using Slack, Flock is like Bullock cart Vs Bently (Slack) and sooner or later either you'll upgrade to Slack or Workplace by Facebook or Teams by MicroSoft.

- Easy to use - Affordable then Slack but not anymore after entry of Workplace by Fb and MS Teams (as they're almost free) - Best in class Support and they're always there to assist you

- A complete dearth of apps and integrations, NOT EVEN the 100 essential apps (by Slack) and must have Integrations are available on Flock, literally you'll regret and repent if you're switching from Slack. As just 54 App integrations are available that too without full functionality. - You can search a file but couldn't click or access it. - A Big NO for Media or Marketing Company as it may take years for you to find the image your teammate posted just 3 months back. - Slowest, let me repeat slowest app development I've ever seen in my life so far. No need to feature requests or app integration suggestions

Olanike
Personal Assistant to Head of School in Nigeria
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Flock in Education Management Sector

We have created a common group for our education management industry which help us communicate seamlessly for 24/7 over the internet.

I do not face any challenge since I have integrated with Zoom which makes it easy to conference via video calls.

Pamela
Office Manager in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Flock

Kommentare: We are a construction company that uses this for our field techs to load pictures and we have had no problems, whenever I have had to contact flock which was twice, they were able to handle what I needed at that time, I would highly recommend this software. (still looking for in expensive software to use with my techs on sending work orders)

Our main purpose for using flock is being able to share pictures.

There is only 1 thing I would say is cons, when contacting flock it is sometimes hard to understand what they are saying due to they have a different accent the usa does. I would recommend a search bar for finding older pictures.

Hannah
President in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The Team Communication Tool We Needed

Kommentare: Keeping all team communication in one place is exactly the solution we needed, elevating our team from seperate chats and email threads. It has organized our team and keeps everything organized and archived if we ever need to draw on what was previously said.

I like the intergrated tools that make managing projects within our team so much easier! For example, the to-do lists that you are able to create between team members keeps us on track and organized.

I haven't found to many things to dislike about Flock, the only pain point with the free version is only allowing the (1) administrator to post to announcements. Our team made a seperate channel so that relevant leaders could post announcements.

Jeremy
Lead Pastor in USA
Programmentwicklung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Streamline Communication and bring your team together!

Kommentare: With flock we set reminders during meetings when we need to circle back to a discussion. We have pinned posts that are important for the team to refer back to often. We have utilized the video chat room for offsite meetings.

Flock is easy to learn and utilize. It makes communicating with your team simple. We have people in the office and out of the office so keeping everyone on the same page can be a challenge. Flock helps us communicate throughout the week, stay on task and make sure everyone has the information they need readily accessible. There are two features that a previous company we had didn't offer. Flock offers a Do Not Disturb feature which has helped. You can also delete posts which is a benefit that other group messaging companies do not offer.

I haven't come across any cons yet. Our experience with Flock has truly been positive.

Massimo
Massimo
CEO in Italien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

irreplaceble

Kommentare: Absoluty happy with it, both on desktop and mobile app.

Flock simply allowed our team to continue working during the pandemic. Since the day 1, we were already working as usual because it replaces all collaborative functions. Furthermore, it integrates with many commons tools like Google Drive and Todoist.

Maybe the assistance is not very fast, but we barely needed it.

Irene
Business Development Executive in USA
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Flock for BIM and Remote Work

5,0 vor 7 Tagen Neu

It allows me to coordinate remotely with colleagues all over the world, mainly our team in Nepal.

On my end, I have no aspect that I face as a flaw.

Ron
Dir Business Development in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We Chose as an Alternative to Slack

Kommentare: As we are all working remotely now, Flock is especially useful for everything from early morning check-in to quick sharing of files.

Having used Slack with several organizations, I was familiar with the benefits of a direct real-time communications platform tailored to enhance work activities. In choosing for our small company, we found Flock to be a better alternative both cost-wise and overall look and feel. The ability to bring in guests on specific projects without adding to our baseline use cost was a key recommender for us. The integration with Google Docs is very good. Flock also seems to be a more customer-focused independent company, rather than a large public corporation (and even larger now) that will be driven by how much more rent it can charge across its customer base, which is a personal pet peeve of mine.

Some of the audio/video features need to be better integrated. The video conferencing still seems a bit buggy compared to other platforms, so we don't rely on Flock for that service.

Louis
Lead Purchase / Sales in USA
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Our team has migrated to FLOCK for ease of use and for feature set capabilities which allow us to manage tasking and team communication as well as video conferencing most effectively

Kommentare: In the final analysis , we believe Flock is a winner and we will be using Flock as our primary collaborative team communication tool for our office team tasking assignment, as well as for video chat . Our office wanted a shared communication tool which on balance was designed with team work in mind. Considering the user interface which allows for common communication as well as closed conversation threads between managers, the rather convenient presence of one touch button control for screen sharing as well as conference call entrance, Flock will be our go communication tool for intra office now. We would say the only real negatives though not plentiful were tied to the inability to control notifications coming from conversations. This can create a log jam. We also experienced some difficulty with file searching or keeping files private to one user. Our recommendation is to emphasize the team orientated communication tools offered by Flock as the primary orientation for usage and to use its rather robust application integration capabilities to supplement weaknesses in the usage of the program. We use Trello quite easily with Flock for instance. Give Flock a try as we believe it can help.

Seamless and extremely easy to use interface has many advantages including wide and extremely robust application support including Trello, social network apps and many more. We are able to manage team conversation which can be common or specific to users in the group, employ instant screen sharing , and one button touch for video call and chat participation. Overall Flock has proven extremely user friendly and convenient. At this time, pro model and feature upgrade is only a month.

Less ability at this time to control notifications from shared conversations as well as a non available capability to keep shared files private to 1 user.

Meredith
Creative Producer in USA
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Communication Game-changer

Before Flock, we were relying on group texts and email chains. But as the company grew, group texts were becoming more unmanageable and confusing. I like that this keeps quick, business communications in one place. You can organize the channels easily. I also really like how smoothly Flock syncs with Dropbox. In our audio production field, we deal with a lot of big files. With Flock, you are able to send those files to a group to listen to easily, with quick loading time and with a smaller chance of the communication being lost like it would be on another email chain.

Sometimes I find myself missing notifications from Flock. I'm not sure if I just haven't fine-tuned my notification settings. But occasionally, I'll click on Flock and realize I didn't seem to see a slew of messages.

Pia
Human Resources Manager in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A Powerful Messaging And Internal Communication Tool

Kommentare: The user interface and simple interactive user experience for all functions are a big benefit of utilizing Flock. We may establish polls and meeting reminders, and we can communicate with our team to exchange pertinent information.

For communication, the smartphone app is fantastic. You can use the flock API to trigger alerts and utilize it as a normal messenger. It's incredibly slick, and getting used to it won't take long. The platform is also quite adaptable, and a variety of integrations are offered to teams to assist in streamlining workflow and automating operations.

Its video conferencing is slow and poor. It can be sluggish, and the messages can occasionally arrive with a significant delay. At times, we must have a local repository for the resources.

Lewis
Sportartikel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Flock is awesome. All you hear about is Slack Slack Slack. Flock is way better bang for your buck!

It's very cost effective, the features are great, UI is easy and intuitive, and it's a no brainer in these times of increased remote work due to Coronavirus.

screenshare would be good. I would like if that was a feature.

Sonalisa
UX Designer in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Convenient and improving product!

Kommentare: Flock is a nice and easy-going communication platform and has made our lives easy in corporate communication and mostly during this remote working phase. Keep improving and bringing in new and cool features.

1. Easy to understand and operate 2. 'Read by' feature helps a lot. 3. The distinguishing red mark on mentions is a great experience. 4. The variety of stickers and emojis are great.

1. The DND feature can be better. 2. The reaction emojis can be more (please add more relevant ones like - facepalm, a simple smile, etc) 3. Provide notification tone changes in the app version of it. 4. The recent chants are lost whenever one makes a hard refresh. Please retrieve the chats back. 5. The search feature can be made efficient (add date-wise search and improve the current search) 6. When a file is pinned, please have a method to show the message on the chat as well.

Megan
Hospitality lead in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Organized chaos

Kommentare: I am apart of a chairty educational group, we discuss many different ideas and it is with great ease to have the different chat groups to topics instead of one cluttered mess or overstocked email folder.

The option to be able to have different threads of topics in different chats and the option to add polls.

I have not yet experienced a con on this software

Emily
Payroll Specialist in USA
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Keeping in contact with your team

Kommentare: Flock is definitely a great addition to any work environment where constant team communication is a must, the software is full of many wonderful features and addons to help make your work experience that much smoother.

Flock is like many chatting software , but it adds way more than most. It's very easy to use and eliminates the need to walk over to a coworkers desk or having to wait for them to reply to your email. Its made in office communication extremely easy in my place of work. Flock also incorporates many apps that you can have link to it to help with work tasks such as their to do list.

I'm constantly having to restart Flock, because of all their constant updates. There was this glitch I was having for awhile where I would lose my previously pinned conversations and they would just disappear til the person messaged me again on that same stream. Other than that my only con is that when using the free version they remove access to past conversations from 2 months ago.

Siddharth
Manager in Indien
Internet, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Premium features in superb pricing! One of the best communication apps I have used!

Kommentare: Easy to get work done with this as my primary communication app.

1. Love the number of integrations possible, they have an app store. For example, I can create a task on Todoist by using /Todoist inside flock. 2. Loads fast compared to other similar types of communication apps. 3. Keyboard shortcuts. 4. Ability to create notes, polls, and to-dos. 5. File sharing feature is superb. 6. Multiple organization capabilities. 7. Ability to create reminders.

1. I think the only con is that there are too many updates, have to keep restarting the app when they update.

Gus
owner in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Flock for Everyday User

Kommentare: Group as well as related personal communications are in one space. Particularly like getting away from social media platforms - keeps from having all your eggs in one basket.

Flock replaces email and makes communication almost instantaneous. Like any software product, it takes some getting used to – flow, process, etc.. Once we learned how to use Flock, it was easily integrated into our business process. "Data" sharing is an essential part of the Flock experience, especially where, for a group, access to shared information is concerned. Central point of contact also proves to be beneficial.

There's the thought of integrating a video component. Would one-stop-shop be a detriment in this case?

Mike Lester
Systems & Methods Head in Philippinen
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

People just Flock wherever there is FREE communication

Kommentare: My overall experience with Flock is that it is very simple to navigate and use. Entire team is already onboard and we are not relying on emails to communicate with ourselves and the external project team members.

What I really liked about Flock is its ability to be the centralized repository of all team / project communications without the boring part of setting up and configuring the entire application and infrastructure suite. It is like reliving the entire mIRC days but on a professional level. The entire collection of integrations to Flock is also growing and rivals that of Slack in the near future.

What I least liked about the software is that I am not yet able to utilize some tools that I use like Hippovideo which will be used for screencordings. Although I know it in the roadmap, I think this is but one of many reasons why people are still sticking to old reliable Slack.

Peter
Peter
LMS Adminstrator in Indien
Personalwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Communication at its easy best......

Kommentare: Flock satisfies our office needs with respect to communication and also cuts down on email usage.

Flock is like many collaboration and messaging software made awesome. Since its inception in our workplace, We don’t have to email everything . This has resulted in minimal time waste. Flock also incorporates many apps with your work tasks such as a to-do list. We can also create reminders, polls and notes. File Sharing feature is very useful. You can also create multiple teams (similar to WhatsApp). That’s not all, you can share your screen with the video call facility available. Just go for it!!!

I noticed many updates are being received. If you update, you tend to lose your previously pinned conversations. Sometimes, you get a feeling that flock looks too cluttered. Current user interface can definitely be improved.

Md Zaid
Associate Project Manager in Indien

Works for start-up | Good Alternative of Slack

The beauty of this product is providing the exact same feature with unlimited integration which directly enables a path for startup guys. Some stage we don't want to spend money but we want a good stuff for the team, and that point this helps a lot. The feature which is enabled till the day is really awesome. Having a bunch of integration helps to keep tracking the status. Let's say your build stats, your social media stats (Having Facebook, twitter etc), your DevOps notification which is free of cost.

Team can work on UI as some time I get confused. Flock is now having ample of feature it's high time if they can plan for UI enhancement. Recently I have seen they enabled password earlier it was OTP based. OTP was good for verifying account but asking every time doesn't help to user.

Winfrey
Hospital Psychologist in Kenia
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Business Instant Messenger of this Era

Kommentare: Flock gives me the ability to centralize internal communications in one place.

Flock mobile application allows me to send and receive instant DMs over the internet.

I integrate with external apps always to enhance video conferencing.

Aniecia
Founder in Jamaika
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Flock Can Work For Your Team

Kommentare: Overall, not a bad experience. Flock is still being used daily on our team.

My most preferred feature was the Real Tine Chat and file sharing option. While there are other softwares out there that offer these same features, Flock was easy for most team members to deploy and use. Very little hassle and it was not unnecessarily complicated.

For MAC users that primarily use Safari as their main browser, Flock didn’t work as well. So we had to resort to downloading Google Chrome to facilitate use. Additionally, there was no voice message feature available in most chats which limited our ability to respond timely to queries that may require an explanation. Workaround was the call or video conference feature.