Über Visibook

Einfache, leistungsstarke Terminbuchungssoftware für Dienstleister*innen und deren Kund*innen. Beinhaltet einen Online-Kalender und eine herunterladbare App.

Erfahre mehr über Visibook

Chris M.
Case Manager
Sport, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 29.9.2019

"Visibook"

Kommentare: I used to be pretty bad at writing down my appointments in my personal calendar, and I was never organized like the way I am now! I don't have to worry about anyone forgetting and appointment due to the reminders and my productivity has increase greatly due to this.

Vorteile: I used to have difficulties with communication when it came to my client's knowing my availability because it was always changing due to demand. I was looking for something simple and easy to use. Visibook makes it easy for my client's to know when I have availability. I love the fact that I can put some buffer time between appointments so that I am able to set up for the next client. Customer service is always very friendly and they are able to help me solve any issues I may be having or answer my questions.

Nachteile: Sometimes the it will work slowly, but it is fixed when I refresh. I sometimes have older clients that have difficulties accessing the site, but I usually sit down with my clients to go over how to properly book appointments.

• Bewertet am 29.9.2019
Consultant
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 18.5.2019

"Great product!!!"

Kommentare: It helps me not double book clients and reminds me throughout the week.

Vorteile: I love how it links with my iCal and reminds me where I have to go ahead Of time. Very easy to use. I love the product!

Nachteile: I would like to invoice from it. And have the option to put the prices on the clients not the items.

• Bewertet am 18.5.2019
Frances F.
Nail tech
Kosmetik, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 27.7.2018

"Not the best"

Vorteile: Easy to book people in and add clients in

Nachteile: I can’t set a different time for days every day has to have the same availability or I have to block it out or change the availability for one at a time for example I had to change my availability to 5-10 on weekdays and 10-7 on weekends . But I have to change every single day individually . And to block out a day was confusing to figure out at first but I finally found it . I feel like this app isn’t easy to use adding services is a pain as well . I only deal with the app cause I have been using it for a while already and it’s a pain to switch to a different one I just wish it was easier to use

von Visibook an 15.11.2018

Hi Frances,

Sorry to hear that you're having this difficulty. Actually, Visibook is optimized for the capability you're looking for, but it seems like you might have seen that when you make a change to an availability, you have the ability to change just the one, or all of the availabilities in that series.

If you need further help, please feel free to send us an email at hello@visibook.com!

• Bewertet am 27.7.2018
Martha M.
Nurse
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.3.2020

"Booking the easy and smart way"

Kommentare: I have used Visibook to get organise for my clients. This has made me more reliable to my clients.

Vorteile: Availability known to clients. The app lets your clients know what times you are available and what times you are engaged. This minimizes unnecessary communications and saves much time.
Available times can be updated. You may lay out your plans but things do change along the way, where you cannot execute all your plans. When such things happen, you have the freedom to edit your available times and the process is easy.
With Visibook, you can create buffer time between appointments. Developers knew that as humans, we don’t just jump from one activity to another all times without any rest. Visibook has a feature to let you create a buffer time.
Good customer service. It is so easy to seek technical support because their link was placed notably on the menu. And when you contact customer care, they are always ready to attend, and they do this positively
Visibook has an inbuilt calendar to help you get more organized. In case you prefer other calendars other than the default one, you can sync with google and other calendars as well.
One other special feature on Visibook is the automatic text remeinder. The importance of that cannot be exergerated.

Nachteile: Sometimes, if you take much time on the app, especially on android, it tends to become slow to operate. I solve this by restarting the app.
There is no option to manually sort my services, apart from the alphabetical or chronological order.
I feel that the payment options are not enough. Clients prefer various ways of making payments.

• Bewertet am 24.3.2020
Tecara B.
Pilates Instructor
  • Bewertet am 7.5.2019

"So Convenient"

Kommentare: I enjoy the convenience of booking a client in just a few clicks

Vorteile: The email notifications for bookings and cancellations

Nachteile: The customer view. I’d like to see the spaces available in the initial view. Similar to calendar owner view

von Visibook an 8.5.2019

Thanks for your feedback! Just fyi, the customer view does show the spaces available after a customer taps on the availability.

• Bewertet am 7.5.2019
Monique J.
Registered Massage Therapist
  • Bewertet am 5.5.2019

"Satisfied but would like more features"

Kommentare: I would recommend Visibook to others as their prices are reasonable, I have reached out to them once before about something and they responded very quickly and overall I haven’t had many glitches with the service. There have been a couple clients that told me they couldn’t book, but I believe that was around the time I needed to update my payment info. My clients have told me it’s very easy for them to book an appointment!

Vorteile: I like:
-that it’s quite simple to change the times I’m available
-the new feature of being able to add in personal events and have it sync up with my google calendar
-that I got to use the services for free in the beginning when I started out as a new business. Thank you. This was the biggest selling feature to me in the beginning.

Nachteile: I wish Visibook had these features:
-when someone books an appointment that we can choose a buffer time to come after the appointment (for us to clean up etc). That way I don’t get ppl booking appointments back to back.
-the ability to put the services in order of how we want them to be viewed by the customer instead of in alphabetical/numerical order
-to be able to write a bit longer of a text to a client
-to be able to store both client’s Email and phone number on their profile but have the ability to select *just one* of those for appointment reminders. Instead of both.
-would love if it could sync up with Quickbooks, so there’s less time of me typing in the same client info
-I wish it was easier for me to see how to contact Visibook

von Visibook an 8.5.2019

Thanks for your feedback! Fyi, you can apply a buffer time to your services. Just go to 'Services' and edit them to add a buffer time after each of them.

Latoya L.
Instructor
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.12.2019

"Best booking software I have used! "

Kommentare: Overall I enjoy the software and will continue to use it.

Vorteile: This software is wonderful. I have a busy schedule and I am forgetful and this software keeps me on track with my lessons. The reminder text messages are super helpful so I can be on time and prepared for my clients.

Nachteile: I sometimes find it inconvenient that you can not respond to the messages that you receive through text.

• Bewertet am 14.12.2019
Luke J.
Fitness Specialist
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.12.2019

"Visibook is simple yet powerful scheduling software"

Kommentare: Overall I think this is a solid software to use for all of your scheduling needs. Give the free trial a go before you decide to buy it!

Vorteile: You are able to try Visibook for free before you buy it. This is a big selling point and it always feels better knowing I'm buying something I've tried before. It is a great software to schedule personal training sessions.

Nachteile: Sometimes it can be a bit too simple for the price you may end up paying. I suggest they make some updates to the software to give more options when scheduling clients.

• Bewertet am 3.12.2019
Larissa E.
Administration
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.12.2019

"Overall a great place to keep track of appointments"

Kommentare: Overall, a good place to keep track of when we have cleanings booked with customers and to take note which cleaners we can have on each appointment.

Vorteile: I love that you can communicate with clients, schedule appointments and meetings and collect payment all from one highly functioning app! I also love that this syncs to my Google calendar, making things extremely convenient.

Nachteile: Was a little bit difficult to setup, it could be slightly more user friendly. I wish you could book more meetings in the free trial version. I also wish there was a way to book a lunch.

• Bewertet am 4.12.2019
Sebastian C.
Captain
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 23.10.2019

"AMAZING"

Kommentare: I will continue to use and book my appointments with Visibook !

Vorteile: Helps me manage my day to day realtor appointments and boating appointments, I love this app it has been my best friend lol.

Nachteile: This app has no problems it honestly is flawless I have came across no glitches, errors or anything.

• Bewertet am 23.10.2019
Amy F.
Teaching Artist
Musik, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 30.11.2016

"Wonderful customer service and a huge time saver"

Kommentare: I am a sole proprietor of a business with one person in charge (me) and many clients that I am juggling on a weekly basis. When I began using Visibook about 15 months ago, it took a relatively short period of time to transition my clients to this new system, and I was amazed at how willing Customer Support was in assisting me and my clients with the transition. If ever there is a small issue with the interface, or if a client has difficulty with the Visibook system, Customer Support will be there to help guide through the process. I have also been a Visibook user through multiple iterations of Visibook, and believe that they consistently hear the needs of their users, and make good/helpful changes with each new update. I don't think any booking system will be 100% perfect 100% of the time with 100% of people feeling completely intuitively comfortable with every aspect of the interface, so that's my reason for the 4 stars in features + functionality. I have to say though, that their Customer Support, patience, and willingness to make their product more suited to their users' needs definitely supersedes any imperfection in the product itself.

Vorteile: I like that it is easily compatible with my gcal and with my client's calendar systems. I like that it clearly displays my availability to customers and that I can change my availability easily myself, and that clients feel that the system assists them in being flexible with their lesson times. I also like that it keeps record of cancellations, bookings, and sends reminder emails to clients.

Nachteile: I wish it were a little easier to 'click and drag' availability in the calendar, or interface with the calendar directly, rather than going to an 'edit' function. I also wish I could reply directly to messages sent by Visibook. As in- when clients send messages from the Visibook software and I am notified by email, I wish I could reply in my email, and not have to go to Visibook before responding to the message.

Elizabeth S.
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.10.2018

"great for booking app"

Vorteile: omg i cant live without this, i used it daily, for my customer to book an app or for me to book an app with them. love it how it remind me that i have an app coming up, and it also remind my customer as well. easy to used, love how it have a pay options as well, but it does take a fee, which is understandable. love how it has an url so that you can send to customers and let them know what you have open.

Nachteile: at time theres a lag, error issue, and for some reason it when you add new customers, it add them twice. also, the limit of how many app you can make, theres time where you will go over 50 and theres time where you under the amount for free use, but when you pay like me, they charged you even if you dont go over 50 app, which i believe that they should change it. at times, business is slow and at times its not. which i dont think i should be paying monthly if im not getting enough customers, it really hurt small business like mine

von Visibook an 4.10.2018

Hi Elizabeth,

Thanks for your feedback. We're happy to hear that the app has been so helpful for you.

We would love to learn more about the times when you've seen the app add multiple customers accidentally. We've taken some extra steps to prevent that from happening, so I'd like to learn more about how you're seeing that. Can you please email us at hello@visibook.com?

Thanks!

• Bewertet am 2.10.2018
Sarah P.
Administrative Assistant/Fingerprint Processor
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.9.2016

"Simple for People to Use"

Kommentare: I needed a very simple appointment scheduling program that people could use to request an appointment for services. Visibooks has filled that purpose. People that have been directed to the site have stated that it was very easy to make an appointment without having to wait or travelling to see if I'm available or not. I have been able to manage my time more efficiently since I have been using Visibooks. The email and text message notification is a real big win in my book. It also sends the person a confirmation message of the appointment. Whenever someone books an appointment, the program can send both and email and text message notification to you. It also sends you a summary of your appointments for the next day so that you can plan accordingly. Visibooks is a wonderful program.

Vorteile: I like most about the program is that it is very simple for people to schedule an appointment. Everyone that I have spoken to about the program, says that is was very easy and it did not request a lot of information or request a signup to book an appointment. A big win! Also, I love the fact that it sends you an email or text notification when someone books an appointment an a confirmation message to the person that I have customized to include where I'm located and what to bring! They also have a great tech support staff that is very responsive.

Nachteile: For me the program was not very intuitive. It was a little cumbersome to setup the available appointments. There were no online help feature. If you have questions you have to go through tech support via chat message. This is not that big of a deal, because so far their tech support has been great and very responsive! Within a few minutes they helped me rework my appointment schedule so that I could take off blocks of appointments with a few simple clicks instead of each appointment on a given day. I would of had to delete 15 daily appointments in a day for a 2 week period. Whew!

• Bewertet am 20.9.2016
Debbie F.
Business Owner/Piano Teacher
Darstellende Künste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.7.2018

"Visibook"

Kommentare: I’ve used Visibook for years and have been very happy! Text reminders, fairly easy to navigate (sometimes through a little trial and error), clean-looking interface, and prompt responses to my questions. With the exception of the recurring group appointments, Visibook does everything I need it to and it’s made me look more professional as well as saved me time in scheduling and rescheduling piano lessons. I highly recommend Visibook!

Vorteile: So many things to like! But if I have to choose just one, I’d say it’s the text reminders and notifications. My piano families receive text reminders about their kids lessons, as do I. I also have the option of sending notifications when I’ve canceled or rescheduled a lesson. Such a helpful feature for busy families! And one that is often an upcharge/add-on with other scheduling programs.

Nachteile: I sure wish Visibook offered recurring group appointments. I can set up recurring one-in-one piano lessons but not recurring group lessons.

• Bewertet am 28.7.2018
Chris P.
Co-Owner & Vice President
Sportartikel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.7.2018

"Everything We Needed"

Kommentare: We needed an option to keep track of dozens of students coming and going each week scheduled to different classes with the ability to send mass communications with changes and updates at a price that a brand new business could afford and we got all of that with Visibook. Could there be some enhanced features and functionality? yes, there could. But in terms of bang for the buck, Visibook is an option that is hard to beat.

Vorteile: In no particular order
- the customer service is outstanding
- the ease of use
- the ability to sync with google calendar and our website
- the ability to message and interact with an entire class scheduled for training
- of course the price we are getting feature and functionality at a fraction of what other applications are charging

Nachteile: - The single threaded availability/appointments, we have several instructors that need to be scheduled in different classes at the same time or with times that overlap and getting this done is a bit of a chore
- while the customer service is very good the FAQ's are a little thin

• Bewertet am 30.7.2018
Alex N.
Barber
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 11.5.2019

"Appointment booking made easy!"

Kommentare: Visibook definitely makes managing all my appointments extremely easy. I’ve never had any issue with Visibook and if I’ve ever had a question, customer service responds in no time answering anything and everything. Don’t hesitate to give it a try!

Vorteile: This software allows my clients to easily book appointments from the convenience of my personal link. It allows me to manage my work schedule, contact any clients within the software and ease the amount of back and forth conversations I have with clients related to haircut appointments. With that being said it’s cheaper than other appointment bookers and of course sends the clients notifications of their appointment, which gives them no excuse to forget about it.

Nachteile: For some clients it might seem confusing to initially make an appointment, but I’ve only had one or two clients have this problem since I switched to this software (I’ve been using the software for over a year now).

von Visibook an 13.5.2019

Thank you for your review!

• Bewertet am 11.5.2019
Jana S.
Marriage and family therapist
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 30.11.2016

"Visi book filled my schedule"

Kommentare: Visibook has made it possible for me to maximize the efficiency of scheduling. In addition I have clear records of past appointments for each client as well as overall statistics. The platform also allows me to have contacts of my clients available from everywhere and contact them easily. My clients enjoy the option to schedule their own appointments when needed or have reminders for their regular set up sessions. Whenever I have questions customer service is always immediately available through chat. All issues get solved immediately.

Vorteile: Software is easy and intuitively to be used and is highly professional for my clients

Nachteile: The ability for my clients to book their own sessions can lead to frustration if they book in advance and it creates a conflict for me that I haven't adjusted in my schedule

Denise K.
Math and Science teacher and tutor
  • Bewertet am 26.2.2018

"Has made it to where I can just do my job....tutor kids. No more scheduling nightmares!"

Vorteile: The parents of my students being tutored can go in and schedule the appointments and even cancel them themselves. They can only schedule during times that I have marked as available. If another student signs up for that time, that time is no longer an option. I also love the alerts that I get for scheduled and cancelled appointments. The reminder the day before are great for both me AND the parents! I also love how my clients can leave me notes when setting up appointments. This works really well for my households with more than one kid. That way I know which kid to expect and prepare for.

Nachteile: It would be nice to be able to customize a cutoff time for a client to schedule an appointment. As it is now, a client can schedule minutes before as long as there is availability. I use it for tutoring and need time to prepare for each student. I would like to be able to set it to where appointments had to be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance.

Center Coordinator
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.4.2019

"Good for Basic Scheduling"

Kommentare: I loved it and would use it again! It's easy to use and affordable.

Vorteile: I used Visibooks when I was working at a physical rehab center to schedule appointments with patients. It's a great tool because you can schedule using both you laptop and your smartphone and send reminders to your supervisors and patients as well. What was also nice about it was that you can share information on your social media accounts which I thought was a cool marketing tool. They also have a free version that works just as well (you can only book 40 appointments though).

Nachteile: Sometimes the app froze and they do not currently have a phone number available for customer service.

von Visibook an 11.4.2019

Thank you for your review! Please email us at hello@visibook.com with any information about the app freezing. We'd love to learn more about how that happened for you so we can fix it.

• Bewertet am 4.4.2019
Kayla S.
  • Bewertet am 2.3.2018

"Visibook has been an essential tool for my new business. "

Vorteile: I can book appointments anywhere. I have the app on my iPhone, iPad, and my cash register (an iPad). It's so convenient to be able to book appointments on the go without carrying around an appointment book. The app sends text reminders to my customers automatically. It alerts them when I book, change, or cancel their appointments. It also texts automatic reminders a day before the appointment. This helps to minimize no-shows and helps them to inform me ahead of time when they can't make an appointment. I can also decide how long my time slots are, how many customers can book at the same time, and what my availability is.

Nachteile: There's a couple of things that would really make this app great. First of all, it needs an update to allow the orientation of the app to change for an iPad Pro. Also, I'd like to see a list of the customer names for each time slot on the main screen without having to click on each one individually.

• Bewertet am 2.3.2018
Jennifer V.
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 26.2.2018

"Very well needed program for my tax office."

Kommentare: an appointment book

Vorteile: One Pro is price even though they raised the price since last year and lowered the amount of appointments limit. I can keep organized.

Nachteile: Not very simple to use, to create availability and have it copy over to other days or use different times Not sure how to explain without showing what i'm speaking of. I cant make an availability for a 1 hour appointment to begin at any time of the day it's always on the hour.... You cannot change the reminder message to simply include an address to send to your clients. For what reason I do not know as of yet, but my clients are finding it very difficult to use.

Analyst - Portfolio Management Group
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.4.2019

"Never Forget an Appointment Again!"

Vorteile: Such a simple idea, yet incredibly effective--exactly what I've been looking for at my practice. Customer feedback has been great, and it's been easy to book appointments from both sides. The reminders, however, are what I love the most. I can't count the number of no-shows I've had in previous years due to both clients (and myself) forgetting that we had appointments scheduled. Never again!

Nachteile: Sometimes can get a bit hairy with clients signing up for appointments really close to their appointment time. Also would like a feature to send automated personal messages to clients.

von Visibook an 25.4.2019

Thanks for your feedback! Fyi, you can set your advance booking time so you don't get surprised by last minute appointments. You can do this under your Calendar Settings.

• Bewertet am 22.4.2019
Courtney L.
Kosmetik, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 27.12.2018

"Easy peazy"

Kommentare: The SMS feature is one of the best that helps me not to have to waste my time remembering to text my client and it also allows them to respond through the same SMS without calling my phone

Vorteile: The software is very easy to use it's user-friendly and accessible on all of my electronic devices I love the fact that it correlates with my clients and Sons them SMS for their appointment The Price is Right the functions are nice I have no complaints 10 Stars

Nachteile: I wish there was a check out feature or that you were able to link it to square or some other processor in order to check out as well

von Visibook an 28.12.2018

Hi Courtney,

Thanks for your review :). We do offer payment processing. You can enable it from the main menu under "Payment Processing." Please email us at hello@visibook.com if you have any other questions!

• Bewertet am 27.12.2018
  • Bewertet am 10.5.2019

"Makes my business easier "

Kommentare: I’ve been using Visibook for just under 6 months now and it’s completely changed how I do business, for the better. Having to go back and forth with clients on what time works for them is time consuming and annoying for me. To be able to set my schedule and have them book themselves is great.

Vorteile: I like my clients to be able to make appointments themselves, and to be required to put down a deposit to book as well. I think the website format is pretty easy and user friendly. I especially enjoy the reports feauture.

Nachteile: Occasionally I’ll have clients not be able to navigate the site, they get confused on the first page where it says “view calander” and also how you have to click the service info button to be able to see the price. I think being able to see both of those without the additional clicks would be helpful for dummies. I’m not too fond of the overall color scheme, I think it’s very drab and boring and wish that I was able to customize it. I also don’t like not being able to charge clients with their card on file, if that could happen it would be a game CHANGER. Clients have also complained about not being able to find the confirmation email, and it normally goes to their spam folders so that’s something I always have to remind them of.

von Visibook an 13.5.2019

Thank you for your feedback!

• Bewertet am 10.5.2019
Rana N.
Owner of Spa Aqua Blue
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Made my job easier"

Kommentare: My bookings are all organized clear and have helped my mind to stay at peace

Vorteile: I used to have an agenda where i would write my employees and my appointments on, it was A MESS i would use Visibook for my laser hair removal appointments and i decided that it was time to say goodbye to that agenda and hello Visibook! It was the best choice i have ever made. The comfirmation text my clients recieve is very helpful, whenever they want to cancel or reschedule an appointment they just message me on the app instead of calling me at work. Overall a lifesaver!

Nachteile: Once or twice the app lagged and also the fact that you have to have internet at all times to use is a bit of a bummer

von Visibook an 8.5.2019

Thanks for your feedback!