AssetTiger Erfahrungen

Über AssetTiger

AssetTiger ist ein kostenloses cloudbasiertes Tool zur Verwaltung von Sachanlagen mit Funktionen wie Barcode-Scanning, Wartungsplanung und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über AssetTiger

Email system barely works and the customer service is extremely vague and unhelpful.

Bewertungen zu AssetTiger

AssetTiger hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 240 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du AssetTiger bereits verwendet?

Cindy
Cindy
Closeout Specialist & HR Administrator in USA
Telekommunikation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The Solution We've Been Waiting For!

Kommentare: This is going to cut down the time spent and headaches from trying to manage our assets (and their maintenance!) tenfold!

Obviously the best thing about this software is that it's a full-featured asset management system with no subscription fees! We have been using a very limited database that integrates with Google Drive (Obvibase), which served its purpose for the first five years of business, but as our assets grow, we need something heftier. We're a small company, so we're not going to be able to fork over thousands of dollars to subscribe to some of Asset Tiger's competitors (and honestly, we don't need the majority of the bells and whistles). When I first read about Asset Tiger, I was skeptical, but I read more about it and decided to try it out. It's free for customers who buy tags, so I ordered some free samples and started to familiarize myself with the software. It was very intuitive and easy to use. I'm sure I haven't figured out all the finer details, and we would have some work to do to get everything rolled out to employees to start using, but it's fantastic so far. The graphical user interface is nice, and it's easy to set up. I exported from our old database, downloaded their import template, moved my exported file around to match, and imported our database in under 20 minutes. We're impressed. It's turning a task I used to hate into one I'm a little excited about.

There is only one thing that I tried to do that couldn't be done so far, and that was to run a report showing only assets. I did a simple workaround - I added a new field that I'll add the word "TRUE" in for these items as they're added. I also sorted the list by most expensive to least expensive, checked all the items, and batch-added this attribute. Then I ran a custom report for all items with that attribute designated as TRUE, and it worked.

Amber
IT Technician in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Simple to use asset tracking

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: AssetTiger has achieved our objective of tracking assets in a simple and intuitive manner. It's an invaluable tool to our organization. If you are currently struggling with tracking your assets, this is a great option.

AssetTiger is relatively easy to use. You can add all of your assets and check them out to employees, and you can add different kinds of information relating to the asset such as brand, status, location, category, department, etc.. The mobile app is great as well and has an intuitive UI, and it lets you scan assets by the barcode(s) which makes logging assets much faster.

There aren't a lot of integrations with this software. It would be nice to have the option to connect it to Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Intune, Apple Business Manager, or other directory services / device management platforms. It may be too simple for your needs.

Rafshad
MD in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Its cheaper compared to competition but not upto the standard

3,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Not good. i'll rate them 2 out of 5 as a user and as an admin.

Cost is low compared to competition. The entire software is not intuitive or user friendly and I was under the improession it was.

Customer support is very bad. No phone numbers or chats, just an email. There is no clarity on how to use the software and what its capable of. Nobody shows us demo or gives training. We had to figure it out ourself. The paid plans are very confusing, instead of 1 year subscription, they have some "points" that get debited. God knows how that thing works. So again, no clarity for customers here.

Sunail
Team Leader, IT in Fidschi
Einzelhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Asset Management

Kommentare: This software has enabled us to keep a track of all assets and its associated costs. even with maintenance, cost is getting added and deprecated as configured. this makes reporting of IT assets and its costing more easy when compared to previous software used.

The most easy part was implementation whereby we can upload asset details via a excel template irrespective of number of assets you have. if you already using different software and needs migration, get all details to excel and upload with template provided. cost analysis and reports are to name a few very good features in this software.

The status attribute should have been more simple.

Ramiro
Manager of Technology in Neuseeland
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

AssetTiger - powerful asset management tool at a very attractive price.

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It's simple to use, the interface is well thought out, and you can use the iOS app as a scanner to AssetTiger make this software hard to beat. Highly recommended.

AssetTiger is very simple to set up and begin using right away. Keeping track of your assets is invaluable and AssetTiger makes it effortless. Features such as cloning assets in order to inventory large quantities of the same asset is fantastic. Asset pictures are also a useful tool. We use a wireless scanner with AssetTiger which makes it more powerful. I love the ability to email the person who is checking out an asset with details about the asset.

There are not any major cons for this software based on price to value. If anything, the ability to customize the fields more would take this software to another level, but most of what is needed is already part the default fields.

Anish
Director of Operations in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

This is great for inventory and asset management!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We have been able to inventory nearly everything we need to keep track of including keys. We have 5 office locations so this has been wonderful. We also check out a lot of devices to staff and Asset Tiger has made that process a breeze.

The software is super easy to set up and configure. You can use it farily easily right out of the gate.

This might be a feature that exists, but we have not figured out yet. We are not able to look for items by scanning their asset tags. We have to type the number in each time. We can only add assets by scanning the asset tags.

Ivan
Tech Operations & Security in USA

Great Platform to resolve a Complex issue

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Works well for our requirements and needs at this time. I would love to expand it to more items.

Mobility and ease of tracking. The app and site allow you the flexibility to use different products to track and maintain your inventory.

that it is missing a software license manager or integration to O365, Azure, Intune, and Apple Business Manager

Anthony
Owner in Malta
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Fantastic product

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Have been using for over two years to keep track of the assets that are provided to my tenants in my furnished rental apartments. Realized that it's not really made for this, but it really does the trick! I can sort out a list of all the items, not only by the apartment in question, but also by the room! Would recommend highly!

For myself I did find the pricing a bit high, but that's because of the way that I'm using it. I feel that if I were using the software the way it was designed, it is definitely worth the cost.

Elizabeth
Fixed Asset Clerk in USA
Öl & Energie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Easy Customizable Asset Tracking Program that can use Barcode Scanners

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall - Excellent Extremely easy to use.

It is SO easy and customizable. Our old tracking program was custom built and the programmer passed away unexpectedly. I found Asset Tiger - tested it - customized it to be similar to what we had been using - uploaded 30,000 assets and had it up and running ALL within 2 weeks. AMAZING! We do only use this for TRACKING - our accounting system does the depreciation and disposals.

There is only one feature that we desperately need. Asset Tiger attempted to add the feature as Event Date but it doesn't work as expected - we need it AUTO POPULATE with the last date the asset was touched (scanned, edited, moved etc) I do realize there are a variety of reports to see the last event date - the problem is with 25,000 assets - looking them up one by one isn't an option. Plus - it doesn't really let me know what assets HAVEN'T had an event date (indicating loss or theft) and with 19 Million in assets - this part is really important to us. I also realize there is an audit feature but it doesn't work for us because we have multiple offices and our assets are in constant motion between them. Below are listed some of the ways that we use the info * To identify items that are not located during our annual fixed asset count indicating loss or theft. *To ensure we bill for equipment added after the customer contract starts. *To verify movement of vehicles which has to be relayed to our insurance company *To determine our equipment utilization Currently I have to run several reports and then upload the data to give us a "Count Date" of the last time an asset was "touched" - I would consider Asset Tiger PERFECT if would do that automatically.

Bennet
Software Developer in Deutschland

AssetTracking for Small Companies

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: AssetTiger has allowed us to use our externally purchased asset tags for inventory management with out an problems and has integrated extremely well into our business workflow when it comes to inventory management. It has streamlined the process of checking items out to individual employees and offers a great history of when and where an items has been used.

AssetTiger allows us to easily track hardware that is handed out to employees through the check-in and check-out functionallity. With the AssetTags in form of a Barcode and the Scanner in the App we can use a Cellphone to easily assign an employee hardware, check the inventory for replacement equipment and always have a good overview of where equipment is currently situated.

The Software needed us to rethink inventory tracking a little, as each item had to be implemented as its own asset. A function to add a number of assets to a single item with multiple asset ids / tags would give a better overview of the inventory.

Ryan
Inventory Manager in USA
Buchhaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Bang for the Buck in Assets!

Kommentare: This reduced our inventory program costs by $8K annually, allows all departments to use the same info to make corporate decisions, and has made me look like a hero in front of my boss!

The pricing structure is phenomenal, the freedom for unlimited user access, the ease of use, and the intuitive design of the program makes it really simple. The reports are also very helpful, including the pre-built reports. I just breezed through a financial audit using Asset Tiger's export to excel reports.

A consumable inventory component would be very helpful. Also, I'd like the ability to limit search criteria by more than one search field at a time besides the standard site/location etc.

Travis
Senior Manager, IT in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A solid asset management tool at bargain pricing

Kommentare: A year with AssetTiger was included for free with our asset tag purchase from MyAssetTag.com, so we decided to try the software out. I did not have high expectations given it was included for free. I was pleasantly surprised to bring the software was a good balance between functionality and ease of use. It's highly customizable, had good import/export capabilities. It's given us a much better handle on our asset inventory and lifecycle.

The price is very reasonable. The system is easy to use and requires minimal time to train new IT staff once set-up. The system is easy to use, with barcode scanning capabilities, customizable table values so "odd" locations information can be tracked as well. Can add additional custom fields to each asset to track custom information where needed.

The software signs you out when you log into a other session. This is mostly painful when switching between the desktop and the mobile platform.

Kyle
Manager in USA
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Far Better than other cloud systems that cost 10X

Kommentare: Helps us precisely track tools, equipment and assets issue to various locations and remote workers. Nag emails, reminders and reports are automated.

This is an very well designed asset database tool with an intuitive user interface. It's smartphone app is also rock solid and works way better than dragging around a barcode scanner. We started with the free version and grew into the paid version (cost covered by tag purchases). Asset tiger is light years ahead and far lower cost than the paid platform we had been using. This is the solution we had been looking for and it continues to improve with new features and capabilities.

Lacks Multi-factor authentication (MFA) feature for account security. Does not include a feature for tracking issued consumables.

Paul
Director of Operational Technology in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

A no brainer if you purchase asset tags - still worth it if you don't

Kommentare: We used to use an in-house inventory system that worked but was cumbersome. After trying AssetTiger, there was no going back. We quickly and easily imported all our assets, customized the database to add fields we needed and haven't regretted it since. Certainly worth considering and an automatic if you purchase asset tags anyhow.

Very powerful and flexible. The ability to add your own records to the database and create user access to certain assets based off fields is great. The "check out" feature is great in keeping track of who has an asset, when it should be returned and even notifies them. We use this for the entire District and currently have nearly 21000 records. Reporting is easy to customize. The cost is very reasonable and, if you purchase asset tags through them you get credits towards Asset Tiger. With the number of tags we've purchased in the last couple of years, we have yet to pay for Asset Tiger. Customer service is very respective to suggestions and quick to respond.

Search doesn't seem to allow wild cards which can be an issue if you type something incorrectly. For example, if searching for a description of "Chromebook" and you have an asset spelled "ChromeLook", searching for Chrome* would show the desired results. Also doesn't seem to handle Boolean expressions so you can search for Account A AND Account B. You have to do two separate searches.

Bruce
Information Security Officer in UK
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Value Product with many useful features

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We have found a very cost effective tool for managing our assets, allowing us to know who has what and where it is, be it out for repair or allocated to a specific user. It also helps us to comply to various ISO27001 requirements and also gives us instant monetary value information across all of our assets.

Ease of use as well as easy to migrate to from existing system. This product definitely stands out in the value for money arena and provides all of the features required by us to track all of our assets as well as to manage the assets lifecycle from an information security perspective.

The fact that it does not have a software or information inventory function out of the box that could be utilised for tracking different types of information, it's sensitivity and flows between assets.

Jae
Director of Outdoor Leadership & Education in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

An Amazing Asset Management System

Kommentare: I have thousands of assets and this program was a lifesaver! I have recommended Asset Tiger to tons of folks in my industry and they are enjoying it as well.

Once everything is setup, it is quite easy to use. I have staff checking out/in equipment everyday so it is very nice to be able to see the history of an individual and every piece of equipment. We use their asset tags as well so it is a stellar deal.

It does take a while to discover all of the features but still not a huge con. It’s a great product.

Kevin
IT Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I would gladly give them my money, but it's free!

Kommentare: We get a great product with excellent support and it costs us nothing. This is important since we are a church that relies on donations to continue forward.

This AM software has a million features that you should be paying for, but the tool is free. There are a ton of canned reports and you can customize them or make your own. Check things in, check them out. Track when they are broken or fixed. Attach all of your photos and purchasing documents to the asset in the tool. I thought it was great and then I found the auditing feature. What??? You can use this tool to perform an audit, and it's free? I found a data mismatch in a report and sent it in to the support team. They fixed it...and fast. It was like support from a paid product, but this product is free. Take my money already! Asset Tiger is fantastic!

As some have stated, there is a limited amount of documentation on some of the more complex features. You just have to suss it out yourself. But that's fine because you learn by making mistakes and by configuring and trying the tool. Once you are done figuring it out, you know the tool that much better.

S.P.
Head of technical department in Niederlande

Used it for our church inventory, great tool to use with a lot of features. Nice having it for free.

It's complete with: multiple users, multiple sites, multiple locations and multiple departments. The software offers a complete financial projection of your inventory, your TCO of your inventory and the status of every piece of equipment. What I like best is the different statuses a piece can have. Is it broken and for reparair, is it broken and thrown away, what's the cost of the repair, what's the cost in case of a new one...it all adds up in the completeness of the software. Also great is the app that's available, at least for iOS (don't know for Android). It can do almost the same as the web version. In the end what's a good part is that you can number your equipment so you can label it, maintain it and track it. As soon as you start using this it's kind of keeping it up to date and maintain it. Every time something happens to a piece you need to administrate it so your inventory is right. It's totally a great tool for a company or any NGO.

It looks like it needs the asset tags that this company offers. It's not a requirement but it probably helps tracking your inventory. One thing I noticed is that you can't remove your account in case you don't need the software anymore (for whatever reason). If so, you need to contact support and they will help you remove your account, very easy and very fast.

Stuart
Group Operations Manager in Südafrika
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Asset Managment software which suits our needs

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: This has helped me manage our assets across our various campuses and departments effectively. The ease of use and numerous functions and personalized options helped me customize the product which work well for our company

As an Operations Manager for a group of schools and colleges, the software was easy to deploy across the campuses and it was extremely easy to train our staff on its use. I really appreciate the ability to compartmentalize functions and permissions within the package as well as track the history of a particular asset.

There was no notification to users when the vehicle reservation form was updated and feedback/help was delayed. This resulted in us not being able to reserve vehicles for a while. The mobile app is not as user friendly as the web based platform, so I prefer using the latter.

Brendan
Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Weak link in this software are the Asset tags

Kommentare: With over 5000 assets across multiple states it is essential that I print bar code Tags with custom non-consecutive numbers. This is not possible with Asset Tiger's labels.

The simple interface is awesome, easy to use, and user friendly. It does not take days or even hours to learn.

The biggest drawback is the ability to print asset tags as needed with non-consecutive numbers. After purchasing blank printable asset tags I find out that I can only print the same asset number on a sheet or a sheet of consecutive numbers. So if I have assets in a range of 50 - 75 and another 10 assets 200 - 210 I have to use two sheets of 50 tags ea. wasting 65 tags. Yes Asset Tiger can print custom numbers for you, but the turn around time is not workable. One other Con worth mentioning is the ability to customize tables is limited. Not a big draw back, and defiantly not a show stopper.

Lee
Lee
System Administrator in USA

Software is amazing. Smart business strategy. Go with this tool you will not be dissapointed.

Kommentare: saves me money, saves me time, is easy to use. Makes me look like a professional.

The software is free, does everything we need it to do. Looks professional, allows for reporting for management. Is a real win IT wise. We switched from a few Asset management systems that were free. This one blows them out of the water. I manage the MSP operations for my company. This allows me to manage multiple sites uniquely. put notes on equipment for maintenance, check in / out equipment to individual users or locations. You can even break down the locations by rooms / area's or floors or in theory the desk that the equipment sits at. will help calculate depreciation of equipment, for tax purposes at the end of the year.

It's good. My only concern is when something is free your the product. I'm curious to know what they are skimming off of the database to sell our information. Yes i feel obligated to buy their labels for my assets, whcih isn't required. I just do it because I WANT to pay them back for this great service. Still the skeptic in me is still waiting for the gotcha.

Samantha
Assistive Technology Specialist in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great software with lots of customization!

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall the software is 100% usable for my purposes and the ability to export to a spreadsheet allows me to accomplish anything that isn't currently built in as far as reports or updates!

The available features and pricing make Asset Tiger great for managing short and long term check out of items.

There are a lot of features and customization but I would love to be able to have a check out report for locations with the assigned person as well. Currently I can run it by who the asset is checked out to but I would like to be able to see which items are at a specific location and which person at that location the asset is assigned to. It would also be very helpful if you were able to check out assets to the person who reserved it without having to retype their name into the check out form.

Shwetha
Manager Procurement in Indien
Telekommunikation, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Asset tiger helped to improve tracking of test accessories, equipment's, boards

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very efficient tracker, easy to track, easy to downloads bulk reports.

As our equipment's/accessories will be moving frequently since we have 3 sites, its very easy to assign and update location.

Response for any query from support team delays, if instant help is given it will be useful

Baboucarr
Network Administrator in Deutschland
Essen & Trinken, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

I'm Glad that i bought this software

Kommentare: since we started using AssetTiger, we are able to keep track of company assets under one platform. it also give of an insight on how we doing with cost per assets assigned to a user.

first and foremost it easy of use is amazing. Second there are lots of tutorial videos to help you with almost any issues related to the product. Third, it's a cloud base service so no downloads/installation needed. It is also highly customizable which allow you to setup options and features tailored towards your needs.

The search function could be improved to accommodate a wide range of search criteria such as options on asset like PC mac address

Wesley
Tech Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

It does what we need.

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We switched from a more expensive solution and found this easy to pickup. New employees are able to jump in with little instructions.

It is cheaply priced and easy to use. It does what it claims to do. It tracks assets.

The product does what we need. We are happy.