Über AssetTiger

AssetTiger ist ein kostenloses cloudbasiertes Tool zur Verwaltung von Sachanlagen mit Funktionen wie Barcode-Scanning, Wartungsplanung und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über AssetTiger

Email system barely works and the customer service is extremely vague and unhelpful.

Bewertungen zu AssetTiger

AssetTiger hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 254 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du AssetTiger bereits verwendet?

Cindy
Cindy
Closeout Specialist & HR Administrator in USA
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The Solution We've Been Waiting For!

Kommentare: This is going to cut down the time spent and headaches from trying to manage our assets (and their maintenance!) tenfold!

Obviously the best thing about this software is that it's a full-featured asset management system with no subscription fees! We have been using a very limited database that integrates with Google Drive (Obvibase), which served its purpose for the first five years of business, but as our assets grow, we need something heftier. We're a small company, so we're not going to be able to fork over thousands of dollars to subscribe to some of Asset Tiger's competitors (and honestly, we don't need the majority of the bells and whistles). When I first read about Asset Tiger, I was skeptical, but I read more about it and decided to try it out. It's free for customers who buy tags, so I ordered some free samples and started to familiarize myself with the software. It was very intuitive and easy to use. I'm sure I haven't figured out all the finer details, and we would have some work to do to get everything rolled out to employees to start using, but it's fantastic so far. The graphical user interface is nice, and it's easy to set up. I exported from our old database, downloaded their import template, moved my exported file around to match, and imported our database in under 20 minutes. We're impressed. It's turning a task I used to hate into one I'm a little excited about.

There is only one thing that I tried to do that couldn't be done so far, and that was to run a report showing only assets. I did a simple workaround - I added a new field that I'll add the word "TRUE" in for these items as they're added. I also sorted the list by most expensive to least expensive, checked all the items, and batch-added this attribute. Then I ran a custom report for all items with that attribute designated as TRUE, and it worked.

Sunail
Team Leader, IT in Fidschi
Einzelhandel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Asset Management

Kommentare: This software has enabled us to keep a track of all assets and its associated costs. even with maintenance, cost is getting added and deprecated as configured. this makes reporting of IT assets and its costing more easy when compared to previous software used.

The most easy part was implementation whereby we can upload asset details via a excel template irrespective of number of assets you have. if you already using different software and needs migration, get all details to excel and upload with template provided. cost analysis and reports are to name a few very good features in this software.

The status attribute should have been more simple.

Shayne
Treasurer in Australien
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Asset Tiger is a real find. Plus a keeper!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Needed to stand back and look at how I would use it. Determines the sites, location , departs, categories etc. After than updating dates was straight forward and over all simple to set up and use.

The only asset tools I could find to support the recording of assets for the Community Association assets. With some very simple customization, the replacement values and useful life information were recorded. This was exported to MS Excel to perform the Capital Fund Projection. The asset maintenance schedule and cost can be recorded to support annual budgeting. Plus it has a calendar for the maintenance and contract dates. All thsi provided a new level of visibllity to the committee

Minor. cannot load photos of assets from a mobile phone. Minor, number fields except $ and , when loading and reject when saving.

Katherine
Data Services Manager in USA

OWS review

Low price, ability to bulk upload, build custom reports, multiple fields available for data entry.

Fields aren't customizable, reports aren't intuitive, hard to find the history of a device, doesn't integrate with MS365 SSO. It's hard to update multiple systems. We use this for laptop tracking-it would be nice to have a ticketing (help desk) software integrated with the check in/check out process. Currently we use Spiceworks and Asset Tiger and the company that does out laptop repairs to track devices changing hands. Would be nice to have an all-in-one system or at least combine help desk and inventory. Spiceworks offers it, but the asset tracking is not very detailed.

Nebojsa
Network Coordinator in Brasilien
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Handy and neat equipmnet manager

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: This a great investment that has very good cost/benefit and smooth user experience.

The visibility of data on all items including a large number of equipment gear. Quick search engine and responsibility.

It takes some tome to configure initially. As having a lot of features, it can some time to adapt to system.

Amber
IT Technician in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Simple to use asset tracking

Kommentare: AssetTiger has achieved our objective of tracking assets in a simple and intuitive manner. It's an invaluable tool to our organization. If you are currently struggling with tracking your assets, this is a great option.

AssetTiger is relatively easy to use. You can add all of your assets and check them out to employees, and you can add different kinds of information relating to the asset such as brand, status, location, category, department, etc.. The mobile app is great as well and has an intuitive UI, and it lets you scan assets by the barcode(s) which makes logging assets much faster.

There aren't a lot of integrations with this software. It would be nice to have the option to connect it to Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Intune, Apple Business Manager, or other directory services / device management platforms. It may be too simple for your needs.

Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing tool for fixed asset management

Kommentare: Easy asset tracking software, suitable for everyone, at a reasonable price. It has many important features that save effort and time.

An easy and fast platform for managing fixed assets, suitable for individuals and companies of different sizes. It is available at an affordable price and provides a free trial and a free version. This program facilitates the issuance of reports and management of records.

Customer service response should be faster, sometimes some errors occur in the e-mail work. There is difficulty in integrating it with other programs.

Construction Coordinator in USA
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Finally, an accurate list of my stuff!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Love it. My guys can enter the item and then I can edit it later. Scrolling through the list shows me quickly where the holes I need to fill are.

Paperless. The PDF report is nice. It's just simple

It seems the reader could use some work, but that may be my phone's fault.

Alexandre
Agt in Kanada
Staatsverwaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great solution at a reasonnable cost

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

So simple to use! Complete and intuitive. Work great fort us.

The application interface should be made available in the other most commonly language speak in North America (French and Spanish)

Sam
CEO in Belgien
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Just Great

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Works really well for tracking, check-in & out.

We use asset tiger as a warehouse management system. It's not really optimised for the purpose but works good enough for us.

That it could easily become a full fledge WMS

Paul
Director of Operational Technology in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A no brainer if you purchase asset tags - still worth it if you don't

Kommentare: We used to use an in-house inventory system that worked but was cumbersome. After trying AssetTiger, there was no going back. We quickly and easily imported all our assets, customized the database to add fields we needed and haven't regretted it since. Certainly worth considering and an automatic if you purchase asset tags anyhow.

Very powerful and flexible. The ability to add your own records to the database and create user access to certain assets based off fields is great. The "check out" feature is great in keeping track of who has an asset, when it should be returned and even notifies them. We use this for the entire District and currently have nearly 21000 records. Reporting is easy to customize. The cost is very reasonable and, if you purchase asset tags through them you get credits towards Asset Tiger. With the number of tags we've purchased in the last couple of years, we have yet to pay for Asset Tiger. Customer service is very respective to suggestions and quick to respond.

Search doesn't seem to allow wild cards which can be an issue if you type something incorrectly. For example, if searching for a description of "Chromebook" and you have an asset spelled "ChromeLook", searching for Chrome* would show the desired results. Also doesn't seem to handle Boolean expressions so you can search for Account A AND Account B. You have to do two separate searches.

Jae
Director of Outdoor Leadership & Education in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

An Amazing Asset Management System

Kommentare: I have thousands of assets and this program was a lifesaver! I have recommended Asset Tiger to tons of folks in my industry and they are enjoying it as well.

Once everything is setup, it is quite easy to use. I have staff checking out/in equipment everyday so it is very nice to be able to see the history of an individual and every piece of equipment. We use their asset tags as well so it is a stellar deal.

It does take a while to discover all of the features but still not a huge con. It’s a great product.

S.P.
Head of technical department in Niederlande

Used it for our church inventory, great tool to use with a lot of features. Nice having it for free.

It's complete with: multiple users, multiple sites, multiple locations and multiple departments. The software offers a complete financial projection of your inventory, your TCO of your inventory and the status of every piece of equipment. What I like best is the different statuses a piece can have. Is it broken and for reparair, is it broken and thrown away, what's the cost of the repair, what's the cost in case of a new one...it all adds up in the completeness of the software. Also great is the app that's available, at least for iOS (don't know for Android). It can do almost the same as the web version. In the end what's a good part is that you can number your equipment so you can label it, maintain it and track it. As soon as you start using this it's kind of keeping it up to date and maintain it. Every time something happens to a piece you need to administrate it so your inventory is right. It's totally a great tool for a company or any NGO.

It looks like it needs the asset tags that this company offers. It's not a requirement but it probably helps tracking your inventory. One thing I noticed is that you can't remove your account in case you don't need the software anymore (for whatever reason). If so, you need to contact support and they will help you remove your account, very easy and very fast.

Baboucarr
Network Administrator in Deutschland
Essen & Trinken, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

I'm Glad that i bought this software

Kommentare: since we started using AssetTiger, we are able to keep track of company assets under one platform. it also give of an insight on how we doing with cost per assets assigned to a user.

first and foremost it easy of use is amazing. Second there are lots of tutorial videos to help you with almost any issues related to the product. Third, it's a cloud base service so no downloads/installation needed. It is also highly customizable which allow you to setup options and features tailored towards your needs.

The search function could be improved to accommodate a wide range of search criteria such as options on asset like PC mac address

William
Senior Systems Administrator in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

AssetTiger is great for SMBs

Kommentare: We moved from Excel to AssetTiger and it has been a tremendous SaaS experience.

Easy to setup and use and has been invaluable in keeping our inventory up to date.

We have no issues with AssetTiger. It is easy to use and does exactly what we want.

Hoey
Director of IT in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

IT asset Management

Kommentare: Overall, I think Asset Tiger is a very good product. We have tried finding another solution with API/Integrations but they are all much more expensive.

We manage a lot of IT resources. The mobile app with built-in barcode scanner makes checking in/out equipment very easy.

Lack of API/Integrations with other products. Most asset management tools provide a method for integrating with Service Management or other helpdesk applications. Asset tiger would be a great tool with the ability to integrate with other applications. Without, it is a good asset management tool.

Evan
IT in USA
Baumaterial, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Asset Tiger Review

Kommentare: Overall Experience is good still learning the features and would like a "Reminder" feature for items that should be replaced or reminder on custom date fields example : "Last updated"

Easy to add custom fields and sort by those or predetermined fields allows for tracking of any asset or inventory.

Uploading is some times a hassle depending on how many custom fields you add. Picture uploading can also be a bit tricky

Martin
manager in Niederlande
Telekommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use asset management system at a very acceptable price!

We use the system to keep track of our assets in a different way than what Asset Tiger (AT) was set up for. We are in the business of selling/renting SIM cards to our customers and AT is the ideal tool to keep track of all the SIMs that are out there in the filed.

Nothing in the day-to-day use. Would have been nice to be able to make a full copy of the entire set-up of our account as we are in the process of setting up another company that requires a similar set-up.

Director of Technology in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Asset Tiger is a great asset management platform

Kommentare: Easy access to the inventory

The search is good and the information that can be entered about each item is very helpful

When editing existing items or disposing items there are many "unnecessary" clicks that have to be made in order to get to all the screens needed for these tasks.

Computer Tech III in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

The ability to transfer assets between sites

There really isn’t anything that I have found bad with it

Jeff
Network & Systems Administrator in USA

STA AssetTiger School Review

Kommentare: Overall, we (including my students) like AssetTiger as a simple way to digitally track which equipment is with students and adults.

We primarily use it as a student and faculty check-in/out at a student-lead help desk. It is easy to incorporate and teach students to use while still limiting access to certain equipment.

Reporting needs more freedom, ability to create custom reports with SQL style, or equivalent, options.

Tim
IT Coordinator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Clunky

Kommentare: It takes too long to locate my technology.

Works with my scanner and I see how much inventory I have.

It's a pain to locate my items. I can completely fill out everything in my columns and nothing appears in my search.

Jeff
Technology Specialist in USA

Excellent asset tracking

Kommentare: We primarily use AsseTiger to deploy and track computer equipment. This eliminated the cumbersome process of filling hardcopy forms and filing. It's faster and easier electronically, and the staff can receive an email indicating the equipment that was checked out.

We use AsseTiger primarily to assign and track computer equipment. It's very easy to use in this respect. Check in/check out process is easy, and eliminates the cumbersome hardcopy forms that we previously used. Highly recommended for this function. Eventually, we'll have all the equipment in the database, including old equipment, although some fields will be blank, such as purchase price or vendor.

I honestly can't think of anything that I don't like about the product. It's very easy to set up and use. Unfortunately, as a one-man shop, I don't have the time to use all the functions available, so I can't really tell how well everything works.

Jordan
Network Administrator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very affordable and customizable asset tracking

Kommentare: This software saved our team thousands of pages of paperwork per year. It also makes it very easy to identify devices and their owners with a simple scan of the barcode.

After much research on asset tracking products, I went with Asset Tiger for its customization options and very affordable price.

I wish I could customize the format that reports are exported to make them easier to sort and filter through.

Dana
General Manager in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Asset Tiger

Kommentare: We have really love it. The money we spend on Asset Tiger more than pays for itself by reducing time logging things manually and keeping assets organized. Their customer service has been great and we have made a few feature requests that were fulfilled in a timely manner.

We were looking for a simple, well priced program to help manage our rental gear as well as facility equipment. We don't have many assets but it was getting to be too much for spreadsheets. We also wanted to better automate and log maintenance. Asset Tiger does everything we need without breaking the bank.

Would like to be able to change some of the wording/text to match our internal, company language.