Über Hive

Leistungsfähige Projektmanagement- und Kollaborationsplattform

Erfahre mehr über Hive

The email integration and being able to create templates that can be re-​used - helpful when adding sponsorship details.

The chat constantly messed up and either didn't show messages or just didn't notify me.

Bewertungen zu Hive

Hive hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 197 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Hive bereits verwendet?

Robert
Robert
Project Manager in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Only Project Management Software with the Features I need

Hive is the only project management software that is cloud collaborative, has infinite sub tasks, and Gantt charts so it was an easy choice. Also it is not Microsoft Project so I don't have to deal with their insane billing methods. Chatting inside tasks or letting task owners turn sub tasks into their own projects is great. Everyone can keep up with who is working on what and who needs help or what is holding up the project. Sign in and billing is super easy. Support is extremely reactive when I have questions. There is a bunch of stats on task completion that I don't use, but look useful.

The mobile app has significantly reduced functionality compared to desktop.

Brandon
Brandon
Sales Specialist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Ideal for cooperation on internal and external projects

Kommentare: Team members should be able to talk to each other right away. As a company, we rely heavily on phone contacts with consumers, therefore when problems arise, staff members need to be able to get down to the bottom of things without having to start another call. While on the phone with a customer, we may effortlessly converse thanks to this service.

It's incredibly straightforward, yet packed with flexible features. handling projects as a manager. Assigning work to team members, keeping tabs on their progress, etc.

The only drawback thus far is the cost. Although it is not the cheapest service we have used, it has everything we need to keep our projects on schedule and working smoothly.

Francesca
Digital Marketing Manager in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant project management tool with enhanced collaboration

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Really useful tools at a very reasonable price. Enhances collaboration and comms across the organisation.

Love the way this is set up with varied views. Teams view is the most useful for me - I love that you can track actions as they pass between teams. Bonus is that the Gantt does allow a great overview.

Not great for time tracking and then getting an overview of your time for the day or week over all projects.

Good Software for small teams

Kommentare: It was an easy to use software, but we needed more functionality.

It was easy to use and implement and roll out in our small business.

Unfortunately, the software was very slow at times and some of my employees reported very long waiting times. One of my employees was not able to use it on Linux PC.

Kelly
Kelly
Design Engineering Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Hive improves collaboration and project management

Kommentare: The platform has transformed the way my team collaborates and manages projects. The intuitive interface, coupled with powerful project planning features, has significantly improved our efficiency and productivity.

Hive has become an indispensable tool in my daily workflow, and its best feature, in my opinion, is the seamless integration of project management and collaboration tools. The ability to centralize communication, task management, and file sharing in one platform has significantly enhanced team collaboration and efficiency.

The mobile app experience could use some improvement. The app is functional, but it lacks some of the features available in the desktop version. Enhancing the mobile app's capabilities would be beneficial for users who need to manage tasks and collaborate while on the go.

Saskia
Saskia
Senior Director Sales Marketing in USA
Restaurants, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Benefits project managers greatly

Kommentare: Our company's leaders now get a bird's-eye perspective of all ongoing work thanks to Hive. Using this technology has helped us streamline our processes, which has resulted in better projects completed faster. By consistently utilizing Hive, we drastically reduce the likelihood that a client's inquiry or a project's progress would be overlooked.

The visual interface is intuitive. Our Marketing team can benefit from using the proofreading tool. By streamlining the approval process, it shortened the time it took to complete our projects. Anxious users will like the "my actions" tab's streamlined perspective. It's great that any member of our team may serve as the project manager for their respective tasks.

I'd like it if the statuses could be modified to suit individual needs rather than coming prepopulated, or if the option to delete the default statuses was available.

Anthony
Anthony
Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Under the radar project and task management system.

Kommentare: We were looking for an affordable solution for our project management and we found it in hive. It does "almost" everything we need and we use it on a weekly basis. It helps us keep track of each item that needs to be handled in a particular file.

It was pretty simple to onboard our team and also simple to create a workflow system.

I think we need a more robust notification system to keep track of project tasks.

Rick
Rick
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Hive is a great option for Project Management

Kommentare: Overall I have liked Hive. It's been a great program and we will continue to use it. Though it's boring, it does its job well and I recommend it for anyone looking for alternative project management apps from the big ones.

I've really liked my time with Hive. It's a really clean concise interface and has a deep feature set. It was easy to learn and has been a huge help with keeping our projects on track.

I do not have anything negative to say about Hive. It's been great but at the same time the same as all the others. It's vanilla. I haven't found any "surprise" features.

Phil
Business Operations Manager in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy project management

Kommentare: I found hive to be an efficient platform for keeping track of my projects. I have several complex projects going at any one time and it's important for me to keep track of all the moving parts. Hive helped me do this in an easy and efficient way.

I like the clean and simple UI and the intuitive navigation that make finding my way around the platform easy.

The sign-up process wasn't as smooth and quick as I'e like.

Atendi
IT Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Why Hive is a Must Have For Workflow Management

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

First, I like the workflow management features of Hive It comes with project planing and makes remote work easy It comes with task and project management features.

Hive offers all we need for workflow management and no dislikes.

Bram
Founder in Niederlande

Easy project management

Kommentare: Hive has been a great help in keeping an overview of all the different projects that run simultaneously. Assigning tasks, checking off to-do lists and tracking time is what I use Hive for on a daily basis, and with great pleasure!

The software is really easy to use - and very friendly to the eyes and mind. I love using the Gantt-chart option when setting up projects, to keep a nice overview of the status of a project. For employees to be able to switch project views is an excellent tool too, because not everyone needs the overview like me.

What I like least is the way integration with email and Slack is done. It definitely works, and probably like charm knowing the team and the software, but it sits on a rather small portion of the screen and makes the rest of the app a lot smaller, too.

Antwort von Hive Technology

Hi Bram, Thanks for leaving a review of Hive! We're thrilled that you've been loving Gantt. If there's ever anything we can do for you, feel free to reach out at marketing@hive.com Best, The Hive Team

Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Nice IU, has awesome apps as add ons.

Kommentare: Great tool, Awesome User interface, wide variety of features. HIVE must try to include individual based pricing for organizations as each user requirements differ in a diverse organization and HIVE could end up losing in this competitive field. HIVE should come up with AI based tools to assist along with its existing project management framework.

Great user interface. Ease of use, can get started easily, lots of features and add on apps. Add action cards to project via email and assign users to the action card.

Too expensive. We need to pay the same price for all users, the price of the version with the most apps and features- even if many users may not use those features. That there is no AI based offering, a smart AI based offering that could read the emails and automatically create projects/action cards and assign users to the action cards/projects. We have to manually do that, I think HIVE has the capability to evolve to this point.

Antwort von Hive Technology

Thanks for your review! We're happy to hear that you enjoy using Hive, and that you find our interface so appealing and easy to use. I will make sure to pass along your other feedback about price and AI to the appropriate teams here at Hive. Cheers!

Mohammed
Tech. Manager and Software Arch in Jordanien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The appropriate collaborative option for managing various types of projects.

Kommentare: Hive helped us plan our projects more accurately and generate executable work plans that allowed us to follow the implementation stages and adjust tasks more flexibly. I strongly urge everyone to use it and take advantage of its collaborative and remote working features. Support is quick to respond and address difficulties when we have needed it.

Hive is more user-friendly, and one of the easiest project management platforms to set up and use, all for a low monthly fee. We were able to include customers and stakeholders on the same subscription, which helped us to accurately collect their opinion, especially in the planning stages and development of work schedules. In summary, it is a powerful collaborative tool that keeps everyone informed of project developments and assigns roles fairly, ensuring that all participants contribute according to their expertise.

Hive is ideal for a wide range of projects and comes at a very reasonable price. It is simple and flexible enough to manage all stages of the project life cycle.

Antwort von Hive Technology

Thank you for leaving this review, Mohammed! Your feedback helps us know what we are doing right and what we can improve on. We are so happy to hear that Hive has been beneficial to your team, and we thank you for being a vital part of the Hive community!

Lee
AV Event Videographer in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Hive: The app that pulls it altogether

Kommentare: We all love hive from the upper management to the day to day users. It is so great to go through the rundown of projects and see how they are all coming along. Thanks for making such a great piece of software!

We have a very large team and Hive helps our team stay connected on all of our projects in all different groups. It really keeps us organized and on time.

There is alot to cover with hive. The team has been helpful with our implementation. I wish that hive could connect with our calendars so that a due date and time can be seen on my calendar on my iphone. That is the one thing we have not yet figured out.

Antwort von Hive Technology

Thanks for your great review, Lee! We love hearing that Hive helps your large team stay connected and organized. We're happy to have you on the Hive team!

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A good communication tool

Kommentare: Overall, my experience was positive, but my team and I outgrew what Hive was capable of and needed to switch to a more robust solution.

I liked how similar Hive was to other collaboration tools I've used before. It made integration easy and quick.

The features I needed to simplify task and project management weren't as fully developed as I needed.

Wagner
Project Manager in Brasilien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A good tool for multiple projects

Kommentare: My company works with local and remote teams. With Hive we manage and use human resources more assertively. Some of the tools of the platform, such as the management of estimated time to complete the tasks, helps us to work in this mixed regime.

one of the best features of the tool is the ability to view projects in different ways. Be it as a schedule, status or Gantt view. This allows us to configure the best way to follow each project, either by the team's need or simply to facilitate the follow-up on a daily basis. I recommend for teams with a mixed regime of employees (presence and remote) and for those who work with multiple projects requiring daily updating

Unfortunately the mobile app version of the platform still has many problems. It is necessary to change the visualization of the tasks and to improve the speed of access and update, the simple act of changing the menu options generates a lot of loading time. I believe that the mobile version needs a complete overhaul, I've already tried to use it on the iOS and Android platforms, but the problems are similar and many members of my team simply stopped using the app.

Tyler
Founder in USA

Hive Changed my life

Hive is the single best end-to-end project management software on the market. I've tried pretty much all of them and they hide critical features behind tiered payment plans unnecessarily. I have team members all across the world and we all use it to stay on top of critical projects daily. I especially love the forms feature for standard or weekly tasks. Every single time I've reached out to customer service regarding questions or issues they've been professional and especially helpful to me. They've always known how to help, gone out of their way to make sure I was satisfied, and given me exactly what I need. In my opinion, Hive knocks every single other task or project management software out of the water. It has increased our productivity, simplified our communication, prevented issues with clients, and given everyone in my company peace of mind.

The app for the phone isn't as functional as the desktop app for Mac or the online version.

Kara
DTC Manager in USA
Kosmetik, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use platform!

It was super easy to create tickets, assign tickets and find past tickets.

It was hard to find campaign / project specific items at times. When they lived in folders things started getting sort of lost.

Amanda
Marketing Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great software at a competitive price

Kommentare: Our team does not have a project manager, so we needed a tool that would streamline our project processes and enable each team member to PM their own projects. Hive allowed us to get projects spun up faster and has increased our cross-functional team collaboration.

There are so many features that I love about Hive. My favorite is that you can tailor each project view to what works best. The ability to provide reviews in app and establish approval flows is awesome. Additionally, the template design is robust and allows you to quickly form a project plan.

I would like a better alert system and the ability to leave alerts unread - once you read them, they disappear from the main notification tab. I would like more high-level reporting that we can bubble up for executive review.

Jim
Cofounder, Operations Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Comprehensive Collaboration Feature Set

Kommentare: Hive brings our entire team into one collaborative workspace, allowing us to replace most emails with chat & task management. Samepage.io is also worth reviewing - haven't tried it but seems to also have a strong feature set at a similar or lower price, and includes video chat.

* Ability to view work by project, but team members all in one view, and then filter tasks to everything assigned to me across multiple projects * Chat * Responsiveness of customer service team via in app Intercom

* Threaded chat would be nice. This was recently added to Slack, but Workplace by Facebook does it even better * Filter out actions that have not hit their start date yet, AND tasks that have an unmet dependency. Goal is to focus attention toward work which can be done now, and minimize extra human manual filtering. * Needs FILTER BY DATE COMPLETED: We're most interested in seeing this available on the "My team" view, but could also make sense elsewhere. While we can filter status view by assignees, projects and status complete, just need this additional ability * Should be a way to AUTOMATICALLY MOVE URGENT ACTIONS TO TOP: Automatically sort tasks marked "urgent" to top of each respective status list when "Sort Type" "Sort by Priority" has been selected in the project navigator so users don't have to hunt them down and pull them up.

Crystal
Project / Office Support in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Experience So Far!

Kommentare: I am enjoying my time with Hive so far, very efficient and easy to use. Always updating their features, which is fun to learn about and implement into my work. Awesome product!

The ability to create actions and sub-actions for a project / event, adding due dates. Different views, news feed section, ability to change text design.

Being able to print off selections / parts exel sheets and not all together.

Yusuf
Game Developer in Türkei
Programmentwicklung, Selbstständig

Hive is a really nice project management software.

With Hive, you can catch up with your team and have very good interactions with them. It's a great piece of software that delivers almost all your needs for a team at good prices.

Honestly, there isn't much in Hive that I don't like or think it does badly.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the review, Yusuf! We're happy to hear Hive helps your team. Cheers!

Mary ann
Operations Manager in Philippinen

Very helpful to my team

I love Hive so much because this is the perfect tool for me and my team. It's like trello and slack in one! The task cards are easy to navigate. Assigning or tagging people to the tasks is not complicated at all. The forms are being used for our clients' job requests and it works great.

App and browser - sometimes logging in is hard because it loads really slow. Some of my team members are always complaining that they cannot log in to hive, just seeing plain white background. I hope you can improve that.

Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good for Workflow Basics

Kommentare: Overall, Hive has been a great addition to the company. It feels scalable and the easy of use is nice. I am still exploring features such as Time Tracking as I work towards configuring the software to account for more of our workflow. Customer service has been pleasant to deal with and they are working towards addressing some of the logic flaws in their design. Hopefully within a couple of months, we'll have the tool where we need it.

Organizing and structuring recurring assignments for a team of writers who produce over 1,000 articles per month can be challenging. Hive definitely helps keep things flowing. My writers love how clear and concise their workload is presented each day. The ability to change and insert new assignments or move them around is also great.

The reporting and accountability factors are lacking a little in Hive. There is some bad logic in their recurring actions that prevent us from being able to generate accurate productivity reports. They are currently working towards addressing this issue, but as it stands if you need strong, reliable reporting and also need recurring assignments, then Hive may not be the tool for you... yet.

Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Hive is a very good Project Management software tool, only lacking on budget / reporting.

Kommentare: Hive is a good project management tool when you focus on the projects. If you want to track the budget along with the project progress, it is lacking several features that would make that possible.

Hive allows for a few different method of project management for both agile and waterfall projects. It has built in time tracking and you can invite clients without having to pay a fee for them to be in your system. The forecasting tools are helpful and has most of everything you would expect to see in a project management system.

There are two things missing from this software that would make it a great tool. The first of which is an individual users task list that can be prioritized. Each of our employees wants to see what they are responsible for across all projects and then set priority without having to use a separate program (like Asana). Also, Hive does not do much to address the budgeting side of project management, so there is not a lot of insight to how the budget is being used or reporting back to the client on budget over time of the project, let alone any type of portfolio management.