Über Textedly

Massen-SMS-Dienste. Ideal für das Versenden von Massennachrichten, Terminerinnerungen, Coupons, Verkäufen und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Textedly

There's also no limit to subscribers, which really helps build the clientele list.

No mobile apps nor video tutorials and not event one integration. Compared to others the large, monthly cost did not get you nearly what the competitors would give you.

Bewertungen zu Textedly

Textedly hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 348 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Textedly bereits verwendet?

Johnny
Johnny
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Tried the rest, Textedly is the best

Kommentare: It solved a major problem within our organization. We now have internal communication.

Full functionality! Works extremely well for mass text marketing and communication.

It works well in every facet. No complaints.

Tareq
Sales Engineer in Jordanien
Baumaterial, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Optimize the procedures involved in developing and launching SMS marketing campaigns.

Kommentare: Textedly has allowed us to scale up our SMS marketing efforts with ease, providing us with user-friendly tools and insightful reports to optimize our strategies.

Textedly provides a comprehensive set of features and tools to develop effective SMS marketing campaigns. It has no restrictions on the number of customers on the target list, making it easy to reach both small and large customer groups. Customizable templates and drag-and-drop capabilities simplify campaign creation, while segmentation options allow for categorizing customers by interests. Textedly also enables customers to easily unsubscribe from SMS. Its integration with other systems and automation features link to customer records and personalize greetings on special occasions. The reporting features provide valuable insights into open rates, click-through rates, conversion rates, demographic data, and engagement trends, making it easy to assess campaign success and identify areas for improvement in future campaigns.

Textedly has no negative aspects to its use, as it is challenging to identify any features that are unhelpful or spammy. Although there was some confusion initially with the updated hashing features, it turned out to be more beneficial than anticipated after comprehension.

Timothy
President in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Unusable, Even After Paying $456

1,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: After researching many bulk texting services, Textedly appeared to be the best fit and value for our company to send a text "blasts" to all 60 employees at one time. I signed up, chose the "bronze" plan, paid for an annual subscription, verified my identity by both text and email, and was excited to get started. I went to add contacts, but found bulk upload was not authorized without approval from Textedly. I sent the request via the AI chat bot as directed and got no reply. I then decided to manually enter my 60 employees' info. After 10 contacts I was halted by a "maximum 10 manual entries allowed" message. I had to search on-line to find a support phone number, and when I called I was basically told at some point they would get around to approving my access to bulk upload contacts. It's irritating because had I known the service was going to be useless until whenever they decide to approve my access, I would have chosen a competitor. I have time today to spend on this, but probably will not tomorrow or following days.

It's unusable at this point, so no way to know.

Even after paying for an annual subscription, it's impossible to use. There is an approval process that takes an unspecified length of time before you can bulk upload contacts and can only manually add ten contacts.

Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

All in one place...

Kommentare: I'm trying to solve the problem of texting customers without seeming spammy. Sometimes people think it's spammy, sometimes they don't. If more people knew about the service I think I would get less declines/opt outs from customers.

The benefit of textedly is that everything you need to text customers is in one place, and that they also provide a cell phone number (essentially a virtual number) so that you're not texting from your own phone.

They have a free trial function but you can only text yourself. It's okay to not have a free trial, but it seems a little bat and switch-ish.

Stacy Lynn
Stacy Lynn
Senior Associate in USA
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

The Only Guarantee My Customers See!

Kommentare: The reason I chose Textedly is because I was looking for an affordable option to communicate with my followers while being on a very small budget. Textedly is exactly what I need without a ton of bells and whistles. I love the service and my customer engagement has increased greatly!

I like that the software is very easy to use and that I can see my results immediately when a message is delivered.

I don't like that there isn't a separate mobile app that I can use with the software. Even though you can use it through your browser, it's not the same.

Jerry
Jerry
Dispatcher / Agent in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

From day one we have been impressed with Textedly.

Kommentare: Marketing is never an easy thing to contend with. With Textedly I can give our prospects that one last chance to commit without being intrusive. we have had great results thus far and are pleased with the Textedly service team.

They are continuing to grow there features on a regular bases. the price is more than right and the value is beyond wonderful.

So far it has been hard to find one. We critique our services hard, Textedly has met and exceeded all of our needs and want with there service.

Natasha Ewing
Natasha Ewing
Media & Maketing Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Poor support model

You get alot of text messages in each bundle. It is a cost effective solution for a small organization like ours.

Horrible customer service. Not only did we have a problem with double billing. It is virtually impossible to cancel the service. You can never talk to anyone you are limited to the chat or email only for support. There have been instances when none of my text messages reached my subscribers for unknown reasons or there were significant delays in scheduled texts. My new service is far superior and even offers an app. While it cost a little more. The trade-off is excellent customer support.

Jared
Jared
Photographer (full-time) in Kanada
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Textedly is at the top for SMS marketing for multiple reasons.

Kommentare: Very happy with the web-based UI. It's just so easy and satisfying to use. One of the surprising things is that Textedly is for everybody. There are so many applications you can use it for besides marketing your business. For example, if your hosting an event and you want an easy way to keep people up to date with event details/happenings then use Textedly - you will love it.

I didn't feel overwhelmed being completely new to SMS-based marketing. The web-based UI is easy to use and the pricing iss low-cost compared to my own competitor research. You will notice that most people gravitate towards Textedly because they offer the same and more features than similar marketing apps.

I really wish that they had a iOS app available for iPhone and iPad users. I can asssume this is something to be available soon though.

Dave
Dave
Managing Director in USA

Great Tool for Texting

Kommentare: Great product, easy to use, good customer support

Easy to set up and use. Importing subscribers is easy.

using previous messages - need a better way to copy and reuse.

Raquel
Raquel
Operations Assistant in USA

Textedly always delivers what they say they will deliver. Love that. Been using for a few months!

Kommentare: Quick texting to complete ministry.

Super super easy to use. Quick and user friendly! From the first time I logged in with the site, everything was easy to find. Great design.

There isn't much I don't like about the software. It would be neat if they made an app for this software. Would save a minute or two going online.

Kevin
Founder in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good pricing for a no-frills texting service. Responsive customer service.

Kommentare: We're still trying to decide if there's enough value with this vendor to counter the issues with importing/exporting subscribers. We're currently with another SMS vendor that has more features (many that we don't use). We're looking for pricing in the range offered by Textedly, but the import/export functions are so basic and so critical to what we do.

Pricing is quite good. The administrative back-end is intuitive, and the set-up steps are easy to follow. Good match for smaller businesses setting up this type of service for the first time.

Unable to export subscribers. The current workaround suggested by Textedly is to copy and paste out of the admin listing of subscribers. Not a good solution. Importing/exporting is a basic function with any database-driven service. Unpleasantly surprised that this function is absent. Importing a current subscriber list is a bit unusual. You send your Excel file via email with your keyword as the subject line. Would prefer to handle everything in the admin back-end. Also can't import subscriber join dates, even though that field does exist in the Textedly database. The Textedly suggested workaround is to put the join dates in a different field, such as the email field. Another area that needs attention. In short, I like Textedly for the pricing and general ease of use. But if your business has an existing subscriber base, and you're looking for a new vendor, beware of a few significant issues with importing/exporting. One can hope that Textedly takes note and promptly addresses these issues.

Steve
System Administrator in USA
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Textedly has an easy to use format, friendly tools, and incredible support GREAT for you too...

Kommentare: Daily, weekly monthly updates. KEEP up the great job!

The fast and easy to use web interface makes short work of sending 100's of text messages. Managing the users is simple, quick, and intuitive. Each text can be unique or use the self created auto messages to send quick to the point instructions. We have used Textedly to announce our down systems, system maintenance, special HR programs events, and those time pertinent reminders. With no minimum to use and no max, you pay for what you need and what you use. Change plans when ever and how often you need. Simply put there is not a more reliable and more friendly tool on the market to send SMS messages, freeing you up to focus on the more important things like your product, people or customers. We have only had to use Support one time, the response time was super fast, the agent was friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable. The actual issue had nothing to do with Textedly, it was a CO issue, but I still got updates and information as the issue progressed and was resolved.

Nobody is perfect, and no company is perfect, but I honestly do not have anything to list as a con for Textedly.

Mark
Founder in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Growth Pains

Ease of use simple to keep subscribers apprised but technical foundation of the platform and accompanying customer support is suspect

Upon contacting customer support to discuss why messages were stuck in the quu and not being delivered , the company proesse there were no technical issues on their side. After requesting a constructive escalating I was told I that due to issue severity that by rule I would be contacted within the hour ( BTW asked for a method to contact a tech support manager directly and I was refused). It is now 1 hr and 40 min later and the support magt did not reach out because they were overwhelmed by other delivery escalations - meaning there actually was in fact a a platform issue that was being swept under the rug. As a long time customer support professional and a platform user I find this deplorable.

Christina
Organizational Safety and Emergency Mgt Officer in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

a must have for multi-facility organizations

Kommentare: relaying operational changes and situational awareness in emergencies
primary communication vehicle for early closures, relaying pertinent info on road closures to transport and field staff. All of these functions are easily accomplished in 2 minutes or less. This is a vital tool in our safety and emergency preparedness and management toolbox. Look forward to utilizing additional functions offered, but not yet explored in the software. We have 10 sites in 2 states and this tool allows the customization for each site.

Ease of use, reporting functions, useful for normal operations as well as emergency operational change information stream notification, ability to craft and store common communication templates, easy navigation using the dashboard even for first time users.

doesn't make coffee but I guess I can live with that

Christopher
Accounts Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy-to-use interface and great way to interact with our customers.

Interface - it is easy to use for anyone regardless of technical skill. Contact management - it is very easy to upload a CSV file of your customer list or manually enter in a new contact. Searching for a specific contact or keyword tied to that contact is also easy. Ability to schedule texts - this alone is great because I can schedule campaigns ahead of time when a promo goes live and I don't have to worry about setting it up the day-of. Individual and mass texting abilities - our customers love that now we can send individual texts that their order has been shipped and alerts them. Also the ease of use in sending a mass text is the real use of this and having both capabilities really makes this product shine. Price - great value for the product. Texting services are a dime-a-dozen these days and I have used a few but Textedly is the best all around for value of what you get!

Not a major con, but would like the ability to send messages to specific people or keywords using a filter from the new message page. It already can be done by going to the Subscribers page, performing a filtered search and then sending message from there. It's not a major con and is nit picking since that is only one extra step but that's about the only con I can think of using Textedly.

Tori
owner in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Customer support is nonexistent

Kommentare: Read above.... would love for someone to get back to me.

While the software was overall fine (had a few setbacks and inefficiencies), I reached out to their customer support team over 3 weeks ago via their chat, email and calling and no one has gotten back to me. I work in a customer-service industry and know how important it is to take care of your customers. With so many software options out there, what sets companies apart is their customer service, which was shockingly disappointing from Textedly.

Quelle: GetApp

Difficult to work with, and unfriendly support representatives

Kommentare: I had a poor experience with their customer support, which was unable to assist me with a basic issue and flaw with their platform. Rather than accommodate our needs, they were short and condescending with me over chat support. Due to their unwillingness and inability to fulfill our needs, they came up with poor excuses for why they couldn't help us.

Somewhat affordable. Two way messaging is nice.

They try to scare you into keeping a subscription with them in case your texts are audited and you need records to avoid massive fines! Credits do not roll over. Month to month or annual only. No credit plans. Software is clunky and difficult to use. Help documentation is not robust. Can lead to confusion. Chat support was rude, and condescending. Contact list upload patching is not documented well. Can't re-enable internally un-subscribed contacts. If you cancel your plan, they will close your account immediately (you don't keep access through paid period)

Anthony
General Manager in USA
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple. Cheap. Reliable.

Textedly is far cheaper than any other mass texting software we have used. On top of that, it uses material design and has live customer support. I am very impressed with their services and recommend them to anyone who needs a mass texting platform. Textedly is by FAR, the best mass texting platform we have tried.

I wish they had a mobile app (Android AND IOS) and SMS notifications for incoming messages. Also the ability to add subscribers without them having to send and an SMS to the short code.

Michan
Realtor in Philippinen
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Textedly is incredibly helpful in my industry.

Kommentare: One of Textedly's best features is its affordability, which is ideal for small businesses looking for an inexpensive marketing strategy. The customer support/client success manager! She's incredibly helpful and amiable. We love how practical a marketing tool it is that also has a good UI and is simple to use. We appreciate how straightforward this solution is and how simple it is to communicate with multiple clients with a single message. It's incredibly helpful!!

Its ability to mass text to multiple clients is one of my favorites cause most CRMs don't do that so it's really helpful to have a third-party platform that can do that.

None so far. But probably the feature that we would want to have is to ability to create a smartlist and be able to group the contacts accordingly. Although tags do that too, but smartlist can be great as well.

Becky
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Stop looking ANY WHERE else! This is it!

Kommentare: I can honestly say that I did a TON of research before signing up with Textedly. Textedly again, and again, and again got a ton or great reviews. After signing up for Textedly I have found that all the great reviews I have read before me are true! They are easy to use. The interface is SUPER easy to navigate. I did have to contact customer service once about a question. They were so kind, and easy to work with. The price is spot on AND conversion rate is insanely good! My unsubscribe rate is ONLY %1.8 ! If you are thinking about signing up for texted messaging service look no further! Textedly is it!

What I LOVE best about textedly is how easy it is to use. It is effortless !

I can honestly say that I have found very little that I dis-like about textedly. However, if there was one thing I would say I would like to be able to have a few more keywords included instead of having to buy more after 2.

Nina
Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Saving time with textedly

Kommentare: In the house cleaning business, I can reach current and occasional customers which have freed up more time for me to be in customers homes.

I like knowing I reach all my customers at one time and get response by them.

That it does not make a noise when I receive a reply.

Immobilien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Worst customer service ever

Kommentare: Terrible, Just terrible.

Nothing There is absolutely nothing good about using this companies platform. Stay away

Company has the worst customer service. I have tried to cancel on multiple occasions but they NEVER get back with the customer. I have tried to cancel but since my account was on an annual contract, could not do it through the website. Spoke with multiple people over chat since their phone service is terrible, and been told that "someone" will reach out to you regarding this issue. I hardly receive replies on the chat site on the web page, and they ignore your requests. Do not use this service unless you want some major stress in your life. Terrible company.

Barnet
General Manager in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Used Trial to get a feel and had access to support staff to assist me in understanding how program w

Kommentare: real time results, ease of use, great online and live support

Ease of use, information that is available to show your results in real time. I appreciate the value that the platform provides with multiple keywords.

I have had "zero" problems with this program and cannot say anything negative about the platform. OK, maybe the response time to the online chat could be faster.

Adam
Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Textedly Review

Kommentare: It has been a real time saver in sending out reminder text to clients about the appointment they have on the following day.

Convenience for us and our busy clients.

Delays that occur in responses to our email.

Kevin
CEO in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Stop looking for companies that proclaim they will reach your customers, TEXTDLY will!!

Kommentare: I can reach all of my customers hassle free without third party interference. This Software will now allow me to control when, how and what my customers will receive via text. I can also see progression on new signups etc. from all of my locations.

Textdly Software is the easiest, but most sophisticated user friendly software that my company has ever used. But even if you did have a question or needed assistance, they are a click a way and will answer any questions immediately, truly remarkable! Best interface my company now has, thanks TEXTEDLY!

There is nothing I do not like about the software. Best Text messaging platform that exists, trust me, my company has tried many!