Über Veeqo

Veeqo kümmert sich um Inventar, Bestellungen und Versand – damit deine Marke schnell wächst und Kunden eine erstklassige Erfahrung genießen.

Erfahre mehr über Veeqo

We want to upload different quantities to different stores.

Let's start with the arrogance of the management, they don't bother to respond to the most basic of customer service.

Bewertungen zu Veeqo

3,9

Veeqo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 79 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Veeqo bereits verwendet?

Internet

Multi Channel Inventory Management

Kommentare: We have been successfully running an online Golf and Fitness Business across multiple channels for many years, however in 2014 we expanded our channels to include a second Ecommerce website. We have been running a Magento backed Ecommerce site for quite some time and had expanded our business to include a Woocommerce backed Ecommerce website that we needed to be able to run using a singular master stock file. We also sell across the eBay and Amazon channels. We searched for quite some time to find a product in the marketplace that would link with all of our sales channels and allow us to work from one singular master stock file. We were quite surprised when we found that the best fit for our needs was based in our home town!! After having some discussions with Matt at Veeqo we could see the potential in the Veeqo system and after some system testing we signed up and have been using Veeqo since October 2014. Since this time Veeqo have been working hard at implementing more and more functionality into their products and we have worked closely with them on what we believe to be the best solutions for business in the real world to achieve maximum return from their investment in the Veeqo system. We would have not been able to achieve our goals without the dedicated support from the team at Veeqo and we thank them for all of their hard work during the rollout of the Veeqo system at Just Sports Online. Now with the Veeqo system in operation we are able to have cast iron control over our inventory management! We are looking forward to the rollout of product pushing from the Veeqo system that will allow us to create all of our SKU's in one location and push them through to all required channels with ease!

Single Master Stock File Simple Order Management Multiple channel management Excellent help desk support

No product pushing yet!

Jill

Veeqo Review after 2 weeks

Kommentare: I am able to ship Amazon and ebay items through Veeqo but need to use another shipping site to ship Wal-Mart and woo commerce. I do like not having to change printer types to print packing lists and shipping labels.

The most impactful features are the integrated shipping. The ability to have all my channels in one place is great and time saving. The product is pretty easy to use. The integration with some of my business channels was a breeze with the integration wizard.

I feel like the tracking of a shipment is missing or not easy to access. I wish that when you are in shipping and you choose a weight and package size and save it that the system automatically would use those details the next time that same item is sold. Having to enter the weight and package size every time I ship an item it a bit tedious. I am not able to integrate with my woo commerce site and Wal-Mart.

Manager in Irland
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

A good system before Amazon bought it

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I enjoyed using Veeqo for over a year, it's a well-designed system for inventory and order management and I found the support to be excellent.
Unfortunately, Amazon purchased veeqo in 2021 and because I use the post office rather than a courier, I do not purchase shipping labels. Amazon decided to change Veeqo's business model from a subscription to a cut of shipping labels and they didn't want me as a customer anymore.
Bizarre situation to shut out a perfectly good customer who was more than happy to keep paying, in fact, I even offered to pay more. I felt the staff thought it unfair too as they gave me 6 months of free use while I transitioned to another system which was very kind.
I can't comment on Veeqo today, only my experience from 2020-2021 prior to the Amazon takeover. It was very nice software and I had no desire to stop being their customer.

UI was clean, modern and well-designed The label designer is awesome Good order management Good inventory system Good support

Amazon now own it Kit/bundle setup was buggy and a bit awkward

GARETT

Terrible customer support

1,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Shipping could not be purchased system down so now we have late shipments we are going back to shipstation

Nothing

Everything

Jay
Website & Marketing Manager in UK
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A replacement for so many services rolled into one!

Kommentare: So far, Veeqo has been a game changer for us. Our stock is syncing on all of our selling platforms, our stock checks are so much easier now and most of all our Dispatch department are having a much easier time processing incoming and outgoing goods.

The fact that we can sync stock from our numerous selling channels such as Shopify, eBay, Amazon, FBA (both UK and worldwide) so that we are listing our complete stock levels across all channels - automatically, with no need for constant stock updates to each channel!

Honestly - our catalogue is extremely large (100,000 SKU's +) so the initial set up, linking listings together to share stock, was an exceptionally long project.

Antwort von Veeqo

Hi Jay, Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review, we really appreciate it - and your feedback means a lot to us! It's really great to hear about your positive experience with Veeqo. We look forward to growing with you for years to come. Thanks again, Anwen

Knut
Großhandel, Selbstständig

Veeqo could be the next best inventory management, multi-channel and shipping software in one!

Kommentare: I am extremely excited for Veeqo. There's tremendous change in this space and Veeqo could be the "white knight" many of us small businesses need. However, there are some small improvements for wholesale business needed for us to be able to use it.

Veeqo is very easy to use and get started. The UI is also nice. It does an EXCELLENT job handling multi-channel (Amazon, Ebay, Shopify) orders and inventory.

There's not enough built out for the Wholesale side. Custom fields should also be available on product and customer creation and these should be visible in reports.

Pratik
Operations and Marketing Manager in UK
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic product jam packed with features

Kommentare: Shipping integrations are smooth and the overall experience with Veeqo has been amazing. The team is good from the start as well. Fantastic. keep up the good work

Overall system is very strong and adequate. Order and inventory management for our E-commerce Bigcommerce store is really strong. The support team is the best out there when compared to other competition on the market.

The only con at the moment is that you have to refresh the whole page to see new orders. There should be a button on the page that refresh just the internal screen on not the whole page.

Juergen
Digital Solutions Manager in UK
Druck, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Shipping made easy!

Kommentare: Using Veeqo has enabled us to develop and deploy a unique purchasing and despatch process for the NHS in the UK. By integrating Veeqo with third-party services we have eliminated the risk of data entry errors, particularly with shipping addresses which has resulted in a near-perfect first time delivery success rate.The huge number of articles in the Help Center, supported by a fantastic technical support team, means that we are always able to resolve any niggles incredibly quickly. The support is by far the best I've experienced.

Veeqo comes with a whole host of features but the pre-built Shipping and eCommerce integrations are up there among the best. Linking to Shopify - easy. Linking to couriers - easy. Each integration took less than a minute to set up and they have all worked faultlessly!

It's very difficult to find any downside to Veeqo but the one thing that I would really like to see some focus on is the API and provision of webhooks. For orders which don't come via a built-in integration it's difficult to get a notification when an order changes status.

Brad
Director in Mauritius
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Veeqo makes our multi-channel inventory management a breeze.

Kommentare: Basically, we needed a more streamlined way of managing our refurbished office chairs, and Veeqo provided the solution. Their interface is user-friendly, their help documentation is clear and easy to find, and if that doesn't help, their customer service is world-class. I work with a number of third-party systems, and overall, Veeqo is tops!

The product sync between Veeqo and Shopify is painless. Updating product details in Shopify sync into Veeqo without issues, keeping your product data up-to-date. We sell new & refurbished office furniture. Our refurbished office chairs are refurbished on order, and Veeqo allows us to create Bundles, that manage our inventory so Shopify always shows the correct stock available.

Nothing really, I like working on the Veeqo system. Veeqo suits us 100% for our needs.

Vice President in USA

Excellent Resource but Somewhat Difficult to Learn

Kommentare: Difficult learning but it works very well. Shipping rates are good. I'm still having problems connecting my Prestashop Store. I can connect, but it immediately disconnects. Amazon orders are easy. Phone orders are time consuming as I have to add a product or I can't print a label.

Easy shipping of Amazon orders, including UPS, which never worked for us as an Amazon Seller. It's also free to Amazon Sellers.

Learning curve. I had to read a lot to learn how to use it and there was no quick support. You have to go through a chat process and then you hear from support later in the day. However, Support has been very helpful. Since I wanted to switch from ShippingEasy, I was looking for easy Return labels. Sometimes a customer calls from months ago and needs a label. I can only print them through Veeqo if I actually shipped the product through Veeqo.

Peter
director in UK

Avoid Veeqo

Kommentare: AVOID VEEQO
We’ve waisted months and thousands of pounds integrating Veeqo to our Magento 2 store. Technical challenges are expected but Veeqo have been useless at resolving things and communication with the development team is dire. We have been extremely patient and given plenty of time for issues to be resolved but in the end we have had to cut our losses and look for another alternative. Just some examples of the problems encountered are;
Stock syncing: Communication between Veeqo and Magento 2 is not reliable, stock cannot be syncing in either direction despite being advertised that this should be in real time.
Order syncing: Changes made on an order including having it shipped to not reflect on the other platform
Product syncing: All kinds of trouble with incorrect names, skus changed which causes chaos when picking and packing
Digital picking: A great idea but with many many flaws that reduce your customer service levels and cause warehouse confusion
Despatch system: Bugs and errors that you get used to but that are simply not intuitive to work with again causing customer service issues
The basics are there but Veeqo seriously need to address some technical difficulties and improve their response to business critical issues. After investing so much time in this system, staff training, hardware etc we really wanted this to work and we really really tried to give them a chance. But in the end we felt fobbed off with blanket responses from the system developers.

Basic principle is good and works well. Technical bugs that don't get resolved let it down

bugs throughout the platform especially with syncing to magento 2

Antwort von Veeqo

Hi Peter, Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. Sadly we cannot reply to your review in full as we are limited by character count on Capterra, but you will have seen our full in-depth response from both our support teams and our reply to your review on Trustpilot. In short, there is no doubt you have already moved on, and we all really hope it works out for you and your team. I do want you to know though that our new Magento integration is now live, and the early signs are really positive. If you ever do want to revisit Veeqo as an option in the future, we would certainly love to hear from you. Thank you also for the kind message you left for the account manager at Veeqo who had been looking after your account. I know he had been working hard to push to get things fixed for you as quickly as possible, but ultimately this was out of his hands. He asked me to pass on how much he enjoyed working with you. Many thanks, Duncan.

Imrn
diector in UK
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Doesnt work with amazon well - esecially bulk shipping prime orders

Kommentare: BrightPearl, CloudCommerce pro seem more thorough and actually save your company time. We will be moving.

all the basic features - Oceans Alive Health gets some minor efficiencies out of this product. Has a simple layout, with minimal features.

end up spending an extra 3 hours shipping amazon prime orders as its really clunky. They never prioritise the important things. tell small fibs when trying to fob you off and say its amazons fault without taking responsibility. Got us to commit to a contract saying its all singing and dancing when it clearly isnt - STAY AWAY if you want to save yourself time and cost and want to be efficient! Doesnt do what it says on the tin so well. another example, after 2 years, still doesnt recognise that a customer has placed 2 orders so should merge them, thereby saving postage costs. Total disrespect to sellers to keep saying fixes are around the corner when they clearly are not.

Kirk
Möbel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product

Kommentare: I really enjoy learning it.

It is easy to use. The layout works well for me. Easy to understand too.

Packing lists are not very useful, the layout is not like other e-commerce platforms. It has a "Lag" when trying to print. Tell it to print and go make your coffee and it might be done.

Daniel
Druck, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Good and the Bad

Kommentare: It was stressful, however that is normal with any software change that could make a mistake with inventory levels etc. I like the features and the fact that Veeqo is working to add more features. No doubt Veeqo will dominate this space of connecting inventory between multiple eCommerce stores.

The best thing is that it is free and allows us to access cheaper shipping for amazon store sales.

The option to send products as USPS media mail or bound printed matter for shopify stores.

Samuel
Samuel
UK
Quelle: GetApp

The best order processing system.

Kommentare: We switched from another provider to Veeqo a few months ago and have not looked back. The two-way sync between our Woocommerce store and Veeqo is seamless. There is now no need to close orders manually, Veeqo handles everything we ask of it. Shipping integration is fantastic too and works well with Interlink Express.

Shipping integration. Two-way communication between integrated channels. Custom invoices etc. Easy to use and to teach other staff members. Customer service both over the phone and via email is fantastic.

Handling of multi-currency could be better and should allow you to print an invoice in the chosen currency. Manual invoice creation for business customers could be more in depth and the ability to email and invoice straight out without downloading would be ideal.

Web Content & IT Administrator in UK
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing system. Seamless, modern, slick and super functional. Very impressive.

Kommentare: Flawless. Genuinely cannot believe so much is being offered for no monthly cost. It's outstanding.

That it handles all of the multichannel eCommerce facilities that we need in one single system that is sleek, modern and functional - and costs nothing!

Nothing so far. Still early days, but I've not found any issues with the system as yet.

Dave
Einzelhandel

Great Software For Online Retailers

Kommentare: We had been running our online business for a few years before we started using more than one online sales channel (we used Amazon and eBay and now also use WooCommerce). This made things complicated and stressful, so we decided to implement a software to help us with our inventory. After some extensive research we settled on one of the biggest and most well known softwares on the market. Unfortunately, this didn't work out well for us because the system was complicated to use and the support offered wasn't very good. We heard of Veeqo from a friend who also sells online, so gave it a go because they seemed to really like the platform. Now we're using Veeqo every day to sync our inventories across Amazon, eBay and WooCommerce. We also use it to manage our orders and shipping, which we didn't intend on using at first, but it's actually saving us about 2 hours a day. Absolutely fantastic customer support too. Would definitely recommend to a friend.

- The platform is intuitive and easy to use. - The support offered is fantastic. - The price is just right. - Saves us hours per day.

We haven't come across any cons yet. We've been using it for a few months now and everything has been working fine.

Mr N
Mr N
Consultant in UK
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Much better support and cheaper than the competition

Kommentare: I needed a postage software to replace my old one. This one is cheaper and may also be the bridge to my accounting software.

It can get sales data from all my sales channels. The user interface is smooth and feels lightweight. It organises all my postage. I got a medium package and the Veeqo staff set it all up for me. The support is from people who spoke to me on the phone or face to face on Zoom. Email was also available.

The Xero connector did not do what I wanted. I think they are working on it and will get back to me shortly

Kim
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Good Product

Kommentare: So far, so good. Looking forward to improvements and bug fixes.

The integration with Amazon is very good, saves several steps when printing labels

Online AI is not very good, takes you loops to answer questions. The email support is very good and responsive.

Seth
Assistant Manager in USA

Great Feedback for this product

I enjoyed the easy installation, customer support through chat and video call, and how it helps me stay organized.

It was a bit difficult to learn how to use the product and also, it can slow down at times

Junior Training and Solutions Manager in
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Couldn't live without... Quality product with amazing customer service.

Kommentare: I run a company which retails a range of products across a name of different sales channels, including Amazon, eBay and WooCommerce. Managing orders from over 3 different channels was becoming a nightmare, dispatch times were slow - and a little short of chaotic. Veeqo allowed us, after a very quick and easy initial setup, to suddenly pull all this information from different sources into one place - making our logistics team very happy people indeed! In short - Veeqo has massively streamlined the order dispatch process and allowed us to focus on our core business. Coupled with outstanding customer service - it's a must have for our business.

Works with WooCommerce (seems like a rare feature in competing application?) Integrates seamlessly with all advertised sales channels. Dramatically improves dispatch workflow. Excellent customer support

Paolo
Director in UK

Awesome tool for all online businesses!

Kommentare: Better output.

Switched to Veeqo a couple of weeks ago, glad to say after a slightly complicated set up, it quite simply just works! Couldn't do without it, efficieny has gone up and lets us automate our picking and packing with shipping labels & inventory management. I would recommend this software to anyone.

Lack of Etsy integration (in the works) Initial set up whlist necessary is a bit complicated (not really a issue)

Oliver
Quelle: GetApp

Excellent product & service!

Kommentare: Top software for running an ecommerce operation, really can't recommend it enough! Friendly bunch who run it, always willing to lend a hand if I need it, constantly adding new features too. It's very easy to use and understand, doesn't cost a fortune, and it works really well, haven't come across any bugs, just smooth operation - can't fault it!

- Saves me loads of time running my online business - Great support team - Cloud-based so can access the app anywhere!

None - really happy with both the product and the service Veeqo provides :-)

Lindsey
Einzelhandel

Really great app!

Kommentare: Brill app, really frees up a lot of time in the day to focus on more important things other than constantly checking our orders between channels and fiddling around with shipping labels (which was beginning to get very frustrating!!!). Really like how it integrates with Xero account so easily, which is another great saver of time and effort. The team is great whenever we pester them with something (we're not the most tech-savvy bunch!) and they are always very helpful. Highly recommend!

Saves a lot of time as we don't need to constantly check for orders and update our inventory as Veeqo does this for us. Integrates with our accounting software. Great support team.

None as of yet! We're really enjoying the software :)

Stefan
Stefan
Co-Founder in UK

Awesome Software

Kommentare: Really don't know what we would do without Veeqo, we use it every day and it just makes things so much easier in our day-to-day lives when we're managing inventories and constantly shipping goods - being able to bulk print our shipping labels has saved us so much time and effort, we seriously didn't realise how time-consuming the task of manually writing labels could be until we started using Veeqo, and now we won't go back. If you're struggling with a big inventory on more than one sales channel, I'd definitely recommend Veeqo as it's about the only thing that's kept my sanity intact!