Über Apify

Apify ist eine Softwareplattform mit der zukunftsorientierte Unternehmen das volle Potenzial des Webs in großem Maßstab ausschöpfen können.

Erfahre mehr über Apify

Apify is helping us extract data from many company websites and even mobile apps without having to deal with proxies, recaptchas and other web scraping issues.

UI could perhaps be modernized (i.e. dark mode?), bit of a learning curve that could be more of an obstacle to usage for some.

Bewertungen zu Apify

Apify hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 148 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Apify bereits verwendet?

Ambar
Ambar
Head Of Operations in USA
Öl & Energie, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Perfect website data extraction, easy to use software.

Kommentare: We have integrated it with CRM software, it is perfect for extracting data from websites, it is easy to use, we reduce the effort since web scraping is automatic, generating speed and productivity at all times.

It is a very easy to use software, with quick learning it can be used without problems, it is a cloud based software, it is perfect for scraping a large amount of data, it is a perfect software for web scraping, it generates results quickly and has a very responsible support team.

Apify is not a software with negative characteristics, it has always been very good to use for web scraping, the adaptation has been very stable.

Andrew
Sales Manager in Russland

Web Scraping and Web Automation that WORKS

Kommentare: Very happy, I am able to download data on competitors' pricing as well as to do additional research on new prospects and key accounts that I would have to do manually otherwise. I'd recommend Apify.

I use Apify's Web Scrapers almost daily. It saves me a lot of time as I don't have to manually copy paste information I need for my work. I like simplicity of it and that it JUST works. I tried different web scrapers before but they were buggy and always had some issues.

No cons I can think of, support is timely and very helpful, I feel appreciated as a customer.

Alexandre
Analyst in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

I'm using it as a developer to monetize crawlers

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great experience overall. Every time I needed support, they answers quickly with solutions. They're always improving!

Great platform, good customer support, easy to setup crawlers and easy to setup monetization.

It is more a technical aspect, but when actors returns items with different schema, it would be great to have a way to detect the expected one to use in the runs output tab.

Elie
Manager in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good for extraction but customer support is pathetic

Kommentare: Overall good platform for data extraction but customer support is pathetic even when you are paid subscriber

- Powerful data extraction - Scalable infrastructure - Scheduling & feature rich

- Customer support is worst nightmare with them - Pricing is unfair (They even don't have clarification on how you billed certain amount) - It has bugs which are lasting months even after reporting. Actor gets stuck forever causing you billing - Reporting is not integrated part of dashboard

Boryana
Propositions Manager in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Good Tools, Great Support, and Swift Developer Responses

Kommentare: Overall, my experience has been very positive.

- Trial period with credits to test a few APIs and integrations. The limit was high enough for me to get a good idea of the APIs I want to use and find one that works well for me. - Direct communication with the developers. I had a small issue which was resolved immediately. I also made a suggestion for one more data point to be extracted. It was added in no time, which was fantastic. - Support and Apify tour - the chance to talk to somebody from the team about the platform and for them to recommend sections and features based on your needs and use case. I had a session with Cait. She was brilliant, answered all my questions and suggested functionalities that I hadn't discovered but will definitely make use of going forward. - Swift approval of my application for student discount. Took 2 minutes to get an approval after my application.

Can't say that I have anything negative to say do far. If I need to add one, that would be price. I have no direct comparison as I have not tested any alternatives. And since I have no time to search for alternative solutions (dissertation deadline fast approaching) and I am happy with this one so far - I will go with it. During my Apify tour, Cait did suggest that students can apply for Student discount. I wish I had known / applied for it before I had moved on to Starter plan. As a student, I am paying for everything by myself and I can already say that I will need to spend $200+ to get the data that I need.

Antwort von Apify

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Boryana, thank you for the detailed review of Apify! We are really happy your experience has been positive so far and that you were also able to utilize the student discount in the end. Best luck with your dissertation thesis!

Hugo
Project Manager in UK
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Affordable and versatile webscraping platform

Kommentare: This is a versatile tool for webscraping which is absolutely affordable for startup businesses. I've found it particularly useful for scraping information from Instagram. If you want to use the software for scraping individual websites, then Apify also provides easy-to-understand guides for this process. Having no prior knowledge of writing code, I used these guides to put Apify's webscraper to the task at a basic level.

Customer service is excellent - Apify is always quick to respond and happy to help with queries.

The last time I checked, there were no existing actors which allowed me to scrape content published by brands on LinkedIn. For this process I used PhantomBuster instead.

thomas
data engineer in Frankreich
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great service, great after-sales service

Kommentare: We have a great experience with the service.
I made it work with only few hours of testing, and now i have extended the use of this service to other internal service in our company.

This is working pretty well. Good documentation. Lots of examples. Good blog articles.

understanding the usage credit is tedious.

Peter
Executive Director in Australien

Scraper for Travel Website

Kommentare: Very easy to use

Have used this tool to help build a travel website and found their Booking.com and Trip Advisor tools to be very useful.

Some duplication or minor errors at times so you do need to scan over the export file before importing or manipulating data.

Director Sales in UK
Lebensmittelproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing customer service

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Pleasantly surprised I managed to stumble on it

They reply instantly to queries, they are super helpful and they care about the consumer. They don't grab your money, they grab your loyalty by being nice. Thanks to Tsveta for the help. Product is amazing and does more than needed.

Maybe slightly tough to learn for a tech newbie like me, but still has great explanations for certain tools.

Ji Hyun
Product Manager in USA
Computerspiele, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A web scraper - easy to use

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: One of the best web analytics gathering tool I could find

Ease to use existing tools Free tier to test out

Optimization tool or related information could be easier to find

Szabolcs
Advisor in Ungarn
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

Apify is a master of scraping APIs

Kommentare: Apify is a well-thought, easy-to-use, well-designed system for scraping web sites. It is just perfect for those who do not want to or cannot code scrapers themselves in Python and other languages. Combined with Google Apps Script and using just an URL from APIFY with the results is really cool and easy. I spent very little time on interacting with APIFY to get access to data - it was very little time and money compared to other services, so I can focus on my project more. Actually writing this review is even more time that I spent with APIFY on setting up an actor - this is is a reliable and great service. Very user friendly as well.

Apify is easy to understand, easy to use and integrates well with my cloud solution (Google Sheets and Google Apps Script). I also think the marketplace is fantastic, they just would need some more control over the apps (i.e. free actors should be fully open-source, so the APIFY team could update these when fixing the issues reported). Maybe those have free license already, but the APIFY team has no extensive resources to maintain all these apps. I really love the marketplace idea, people can share knowledge easily, and I can do a scraping job very easily with no coding at all.

Pricing - although I like the $5/month credit for beginners, there should be a price range of $10-$15/month for those who need relatively less amounts of data for their private / non-profit / educational use or are not building a service they would sell on.

Conor
Founder & CEO in Kanada
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

Apify is my go-to for all scraping

Kommentare: I'm building a community marketplace that needs to scale across Canada fairly fast, and try to connect with thousands of businesses that match my ICP. If I wasn't able to capture these by scraping, I would have had to pay for lists, work with economic development organization across Canada to slowly pull out the data from NAICS (and some of them might have charged as well), or I would have had to sleuth them manually. This would have been a much longer, tedious and gross path to scale. But after just a couple hours of scraping, I have over 10k businesses I can start reaching out to.

Between the awesome platform, the fantastic scrapers and the epic customer service, Apify is an absolute force. I'm in the process of building my own technology company right now, so one big aspect of that is setting up an array of software systems for the management/administrative side of things. And unfortunately I’ve run into a disappointingly long list of complicated platforms that have poor UX/UI, and I've also run into a wide range of poor/limited customer service.But my experience with Apify, and specifically Tsveta, has been a wonderful breath of fresh air. She's responsive, helpful, knowledgeable, communicates clearly, and best of all, deploys a suitable amount of empathy. The scrapers are also awesome, and I've barely scratched the surface of what this platform contains. I can see myself getting a bit addicted to scraping. It's intensely satisfying, lol. Happy Scraping!!

Sometimes the individual Actors (scrapers) break, and you have to wait for them to get fixed, which causes some delays.BUT, that's the nature of software, and they're scraping live systems/platforms, which have their own development roadmaps and ever-changing API's. So it's likely a game of continuously monitoring and updating their Actors. This is where Apify's customer service really shines. They're super quick to dig into an issue and get it resolved.

Dhrumil
Technical Consultant in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Apify is just amazing platform for data scraping

Kommentare: This was exactly missing piece of scraping industry. It has precisely all the stuffs required for scraping be it small scale or large scale. Managing infrastructure with scraping is pain and Apify makes it so easy and productive.

- Productivity - Easy to deploy and schedule - Cloud based quick launching - SDK support - NodeJS to do all the advanced stuffs available in the world - Data as API in multiple formats - Complete platform is API based and can be used to connect with other eco-systems.

- Grouping of tasks/actors should be there (Imagine account with 500 tasks) - Monitoring dashboard should be enhanced as built in feature (Imagine monitoring 500 tasks)

Marc
Owner in Deutschland
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Great team of people and a platform with a lot of potential

Kommentare: Apify has been able to offer me an easy way to conduct my project without having to use external people and train people internally to make it work. I could have build the tool myself, but by outsourcing it to Apify I was able to focus on other topics as a business owner and move forward there. In the end, the most valuable asset of a business owner is time, so allowing outsourcing via Apify was a welcoming addition to my project.

Apify as a platform has a great potential to help you with the queries I needed it for. The setup of the platform is lovely and works really easily. Great platform to suggest to others as it is easy to use and offers a great way to set up and run your actors. I believe that on the topic of marketing the platform a lot can be won, since there is a great potential that a lot more people in the world should know about. I used only one feature, but there is a lot more in the platform that I didn't touched on yet.

On the topic of customer support, you can't let a client wait for several hours before you get a reply. Also when you have found a free actor in the platform, and you see who made it, you should be able to connect with the creator of the actor more easily. To get what I wanted to do, I had to set up a tender, which was never connected to the two developers I found initially. I had to go through LinkedIn to connect to one of them to have her make the actor I wanted at a price, which was lower than the only offer I got on my tender. And that was because she had already made the actor in a free form in the platform and only needed to scale it down for me and adjust it to my wishes.

jackie
Expert Sales B2b in Kanada
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Quick to use and shred

Kommentare: Scraping Google Maps and Booking, it takes me too lengthy to do it myself, so I can save a lot of time using Apify. I have yet to explore other scraping technologies, which will offer me more possibilities.

I utilized it for scrap booking and Google Maps; it really was simple for using, and the output was just what I needed. In comparison to what I previously used, I must say that it is far more customer.

I don't mind it, however I was seeking for a item to scrap and couldn't locate it on apify

Fran
Fran
Undergraduate Researcher in USA
Forschung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for users at every skill level

Kommentare: Apify is excellent. While its aim seems to be focused on B2B, I found its tools to be the best option as an undergrad researcher. Friendly customer support at every level indicates to me that Apify not only cares about customers, but also about its employees.

Apify wins in my book based on its excellent customer support and its effective and proven actors. I am a researcher whose specialty is not programming, so having an interface that was easy to understand and work with as someone who has only passing experience with the backend was vital. The live chat was an excellent tool for me to get help from a pro when I ran into any trouble at all, too.

I did sometimes run into small hiccups based on a mismatch between my input and the scraped output. CS let me know that one specific bug I ran into would be addressed by the end of the week, but if I had to list a con, that would be it.

Yaffee
Account Manager in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Simplified With Apify

Kommentare: Extremely simple and effective for cloud-based organizing. It features built-in capability for proxies.

-Superb support group.-The cloud makes scheduling a breeze.-Trustworthy and reliable information.

-Might offer a better massive scale surveillance system.-Enhance information APIs to include search and substitution functionality.

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best data tool ever

Apify provides me the best output when I compare to other companies. Their support is fantastic and whenever I need something related to automation or data-wise, this is the first place that I find myself in. I hope they'll continue the way they are going in.

It is a bit technical but that makes it more usable on the low level. I really like the product no matter what.

Tomáš
Tomáš
IT Architect in Tschechien
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Makes web automation a piece of cake

Kommentare: As a developer, I probably can't imagine a better tool that balances the power and flexibility with the ease of use. Also, taking into account the great customer support, it makes it one of the best services I have ever tried.

Apify lets you focus on developing the core functionality without the need to manage any infrastructure. The API is really awesome in that it lets you integrate with other tools easily (either directly or via tools like Zapier or Integromat). And using webhooks, you can chain actors to build even more sophisticated data pipelines.

There were a couple of moments where I couldn't find the information I was looking for in the documentation and had to find out using trial and error.

Rohit
Rohit
Senior Software Developer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Tool that makes task easy

I like User Interface because it is very easy to navigate and straight forward. Easy to integrate and gives accurate output that helps in improving productivity and scalability. It saves lots of time and money. Recommend tool for data extraction and scripting.

Yes, In my opinion tool is little bit costly, it's need to be reduced and makes affordable.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

amazing

Kommentare: data extraction is the most problem i solved with apify

the map scrapper is amazing and fast and easy to use

debit card required to test some free trial actors

mark
Senior Business Analyst in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

APIFY is enabled me to construct a fully autonomous SDR.

APIFY offers a community for pre-made scheduled tasks as well as the ability to construct bespoke automations. This program has already produced more than $50,000 in income.

There are no disadvantages that I can remember of; assistance is prompt and informative, and I valued and respected as a customer.

Sami
Software Engineer in USA

Web Scraping - Simplified

Kommentare: Excellent. I've never had a hiccup using Apify.

Apify made it very easy for me to help my clients looking for web scraping capabilities in the real estate market. The scraper posts the results to an API link where my other applications can poll the latest data from the most recent successful run. This made it ridiculously easy to integrate into my system. It significantly lowered the cost for me to develop a solution for my clients.

There isn't much to say about cons. I enjoy using the Apify platform - it has saved me lots of development time, and has never had much of a hiccup.

Jyoti
Sales Executives in Indien

Best Data Scraper

Kommentare: Overall great experience

Among the other platforms this is best solution for scrapers . It’s easy to use and manage, it provides scalability and Speed.

It’s bit complex to integrate with other tools

Abdelaziz
Full stack & devops in Tunesien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

The goto tool for automation (data/browser) & web scraping

Kommentare: I'm using it to scrape e-commerce websites for multiple reasons. This was beneficial, especially cutting down the cost to few dollars per months with reliable results

Web scraping, the easy way. You can rent actors for few cents and you're good to go.

From what I tested, I still didn't face something that I don't like.