Über Apify

Apify ist eine Softwareplattform mit der zukunftsorientierte Unternehmen das volle Potenzial des Webs in großem Maßstab ausschöpfen können.

Erfahre mehr über Apify

Apify is helping us extract data from many company websites and even mobile apps without having to deal with proxies, recaptchas and other web scraping issues.

UI could perhaps be modernized (i.e. dark mode?), bit of a learning curve that could be more of an obstacle to usage for some.

Bewertungen zu Apify

Apify hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 164 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Apify bereits verwendet?

Jerome
Jerome
Freelancer in Philippinen
Marktforschung, Selbstständig

Apify: An Excellent Data Extraction Platform

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It's a great platform and a great tool. The platform works great. Customer service is excellent as well. The chatbot will record your conversation with it, then a human agent will follow up on your convo to ask if you need more assistance.

I liked how at first, the platform seemed so nondescript. When I got to use it more, that is when I realized just how powerful Apify was. It helped me create multiple projects, and all of them required a way to automate my research. The platform also allows you to customize how you extract the data, what format will you export it to, and options to select which data from the dataset you wish to export to avoid adding fluff to your output.

I wish there was a way to integrate its API with OpenAI's API, that way I could integrate this part of the process with an LLM tool and streamline the overall operation even more.

Andrew
Sales Manager in Russland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Web Scraping and Web Automation that WORKS

Kommentare: Very happy, I am able to download data on competitors' pricing as well as to do additional research on new prospects and key accounts that I would have to do manually otherwise. I'd recommend Apify.

I use Apify's Web Scrapers almost daily. It saves me a lot of time as I don't have to manually copy paste information I need for my work. I like simplicity of it and that it JUST works. I tried different web scrapers before but they were buggy and always had some issues.

No cons I can think of, support is timely and very helpful, I feel appreciated as a customer.

Joshua
Founder in USA
Marktforschung, Selbstständig

Great, accessible web scraping tool

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Apify's web scrapers have made it easy not just to pull down data from many of the sources I care about, but also to do so in a very affordable manner. Its proxies are also more reliable than other platforms I've used, which makes me more confident that I can get at the data I need, when I need it.

I know there is more I could be getting out of the platform in terms of customization, but I would need to brush up on my JSON to do so.

Jorge
InsecureWeb Co Founder in Estland
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Really Frustrating

1,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Frustrating, almost 1 week to setup an account, no support , far from being a serious platform

Nothing, i have not found any useful about this product, since i was not able even to setup the account an use within an organization

Really frustrating, impossible to setup an account and be part of the organization, no support

Antwort von Apify

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Jorge, really sorry to hear about your trouble. I have investigated the issue internally to see what went wrong and it seems that your domain did not have an email server set up, so your email was considered invalid and hence your account also wasn't verified (as verification email wasn't sent). We believe the situation has been resolved, but if you run into any issue or need any help you can also reach us directly at support [at] apify.com Thank you for understanding and apologies one more time for your troubles. Best regards, Oliver

Aria
Director and Founder in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

KORA WORKS - TikTok Scraping for Music Influencer Marketing

It's made our job much easier as most of what we do revolves around tracking our campaigns and how they are performing. So it's much better than going in & individually recording data on each video we work with. Now we get results in minutes and have plugged it into our database so our dashboard can update with newest data & clients know how their campaigns are progressing daily!

It's not the easiest to understand at first. A colleague of mine who is more familiar with tech & data was able to figure it out but for the rest of us, it's not as easy to understand the functions/how to make things work at first.

Hugo
Project Manager in UK
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Affordable and versatile webscraping platform

Kommentare: This is a versatile tool for webscraping which is absolutely affordable for startup businesses. I've found it particularly useful for scraping information from Instagram. If you want to use the software for scraping individual websites, then Apify also provides easy-to-understand guides for this process. Having no prior knowledge of writing code, I used these guides to put Apify's webscraper to the task at a basic level.

Customer service is excellent - Apify is always quick to respond and happy to help with queries.

The last time I checked, there were no existing actors which allowed me to scrape content published by brands on LinkedIn. For this process I used PhantomBuster instead.

Ramneet
Technical Writer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

All in One tool for Scrapping and Data Extraction

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Affordable - This platform is very much affordable in terms of it's services. Data collection - You can easily extract plenty of data which other softwares can't do. Tools - It has number of tools that make web scraping easier for those users who lack in coding.

Well! Everything is good but it takes alot of time while setting up it for first time.

Juliana
Business Development Manager in USA
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for Marketers

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Really great tool for all marketers to get true insights into what is going on in their fields.

It's easy to use and allows for great insights from all your favorite apps

I think it's difficult at times to see what is available but all it takes is a little bit of patience

Husain
Manager in Kuwait
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best tools Available for scrape data Online

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: With a little effort I think anyone can use Apify and it's what the money spent for the data we need

I find apify to be the best website to extract data and export it according to my needs as a best scrapers and supports various websites and API

It can be a little difficult for a non technical background person to select the parameters and extract the right data

Edgar
Backend Developer in Polen
Programmentwicklung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

This platform very helpfull for scraping necessary info, or creating this scrapers for developers

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I'm developing scrapers, as well as testing and working with scrapers already on the platform

The platform is easy to operate with a large selection of scrapers with good documentation

so far I like it and there are no problems that I can mention

Idaly
Idaly
Project Manager in USA
Halbleiter, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A high-quality software for automatic data extraction.

Kommentare: It is a fully functional software for our requirements, it helps us to get data from different web pages, although I am not a web developer we use this software to extract data automatically, the scrapers are easy to use, the web scrapes are excellent and well dated.

I really like the interface as it is simple, I can extract data from any website, the automation to extract data is precise, I like it because it makes our work much easier, it has a good selection of scrapers, programming crawls is very easy.

In the time that we have been using Apify we have not had any problems, it has helped us to solve problems that were very complicated for us manually, it is a software with an excellent ROI.

Derek
Derek
IT Analyst in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Robust solution to automatically extract data from the web

Kommentare: This platform is the most suitable when you need to collect clean data from different sources and allows you to automate many features of the web.

I like the ability to transform data during the extraction process. It facilitates the integration of numerous integrations and allows receiving notifications via email. It is very easy to obtain valuable information in an automated way from different sources. Its ability to develop with open source code from different libraries is very versatile.

I think it is necessary to improve the documentation to minimize the learning curve.

Conor
Founder & CEO in Kanada
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

Apify is my go-to for all scraping

Kommentare: I'm building a community marketplace that needs to scale across Canada fairly fast, and try to connect with thousands of businesses that match my ICP. If I wasn't able to capture these by scraping, I would have had to pay for lists, work with economic development organization across Canada to slowly pull out the data from NAICS (and some of them might have charged as well), or I would have had to sleuth them manually. This would have been a much longer, tedious and gross path to scale. But after just a couple hours of scraping, I have over 10k businesses I can start reaching out to.

Between the awesome platform, the fantastic scrapers and the epic customer service, Apify is an absolute force. I'm in the process of building my own technology company right now, so one big aspect of that is setting up an array of software systems for the management/administrative side of things. And unfortunately I’ve run into a disappointingly long list of complicated platforms that have poor UX/UI, and I've also run into a wide range of poor/limited customer service.But my experience with Apify, and specifically Tsveta, has been a wonderful breath of fresh air. She's responsive, helpful, knowledgeable, communicates clearly, and best of all, deploys a suitable amount of empathy. The scrapers are also awesome, and I've barely scratched the surface of what this platform contains. I can see myself getting a bit addicted to scraping. It's intensely satisfying, lol. Happy Scraping!!

Sometimes the individual Actors (scrapers) break, and you have to wait for them to get fixed, which causes some delays.BUT, that's the nature of software, and they're scraping live systems/platforms, which have their own development roadmaps and ever-changing API's. So it's likely a game of continuously monitoring and updating their Actors. This is where Apify's customer service really shines. They're super quick to dig into an issue and get it resolved.

Software Engineer in USA
Halbleiter, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Flexible solution that makes web scraping easier and simpler

Kommentare: Apify is a flexible, powerful and easy to use solution, which allows to develop reliable and very useful web scraping, allowing secure data storage.

Apify offers automatic data extraction, simplified and flexible. I like that it works very well with Python and JavaScript as well. The ability to develop and run programs in the cloud, serverless, is very useful. It allows to keep URL queues of web pages, to crawl and export it to Excel. Provides a set of integrations to boost productivity.

This solution guarantees excellent quality web data extraction, there is nothing I dislike about it.

Marc
Owner in Deutschland
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Great team of people and a platform with a lot of potential

Kommentare: Apify has been able to offer me an easy way to conduct my project without having to use external people and train people internally to make it work. I could have build the tool myself, but by outsourcing it to Apify I was able to focus on other topics as a business owner and move forward there. In the end, the most valuable asset of a business owner is time, so allowing outsourcing via Apify was a welcoming addition to my project.

Apify as a platform has a great potential to help you with the queries I needed it for. The setup of the platform is lovely and works really easily. Great platform to suggest to others as it is easy to use and offers a great way to set up and run your actors. I believe that on the topic of marketing the platform a lot can be won, since there is a great potential that a lot more people in the world should know about. I used only one feature, but there is a lot more in the platform that I didn't touched on yet.

On the topic of customer support, you can't let a client wait for several hours before you get a reply. Also when you have found a free actor in the platform, and you see who made it, you should be able to connect with the creator of the actor more easily. To get what I wanted to do, I had to set up a tender, which was never connected to the two developers I found initially. I had to go through LinkedIn to connect to one of them to have her make the actor I wanted at a price, which was lower than the only offer I got on my tender. And that was because she had already made the actor in a free form in the platform and only needed to scale it down for me and adjust it to my wishes.

Personalwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Apify Gets the Job Done, But Lacks the Refinement of Custom Crawling

Kommentare: Apify represents an excellent option for automating web scraping and data extraction tasks, particularly for those who cannot write custom code themselves. The platform makes these processes intuitive through its simple API and built-in tools while still delivering the scalability, flexibility, and reliability needed for more advanced use cases.

Automation By scheduling crawler runs on a recurring basis, Apify can automate the process of extracting new or updated data removing the need for manual work.

Though relatively straightforward, learning to build effective crawlers and extracts in Apify can still require studying documentation and troubleshooting tasks.

Vikrant
IT in Indien
Informationsdienst, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review for Apify

Kommentare: This platform offers scraper the greatest options among the others. It offers scalability and speed , and is simple to use and manage.

I can scrap big and large websites precisely how I need to. I also saved a toned of time after I was able to put up automations.

Nothing up to now. I can only advise using the software if you want to try a scraping tool or are dissatisfied with your present one.

ray
System Administrator in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

This program makes it simple to retrieve data from the web.

Kommentare: It is usual for developers to look for REST endpoints on those other webpages in order to access information in a structured manner such as JSON. Nevertheless, it's not like all websites have created unique REST APIs; in this case, Apify is really useful.

-To acquire organized information via the internet.-Delivering API data accessibility in a number of formats.-Proxy rotation has already been implemented.

-Coordinating a large number of people and duties.-Monitoring technology on a wider level.-Enhance APIs to allow individuals to browse and modify information.

Petr
Petr
CTO in Tschechien
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best crawling platform

Kommentare: Apify has great documentation, technical support and also chat support. Their customer support is really great.

We like scaling, easy to use solution and completely outsourced infrastructure.

Pricing plan could be better. Team plan is a huge step in comparison with personal plan. I would prefer a middle small team plan between them.

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best data tool ever

Apify provides me the best output when I compare to other companies. Their support is fantastic and whenever I need something related to automation or data-wise, this is the first place that I find myself in. I hope they'll continue the way they are going in.

It is a bit technical but that makes it more usable on the low level. I really like the product no matter what.

Rafsan
Sales Manager in Kanada

Effortless Site Scraping and Site Scripting

I utilized this tool to assist in the creation of a tourism website and discovered their Hotels.com and Trip Advisor capabilities to be really beneficial.

There might be some redundancy or slight mistakes, therefore you ought to review the exported file when loading or modifying data.

Rohit
Rohit
Senior Software Developer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Tool that makes task easy

I like User Interface because it is very easy to navigate and straight forward. Easy to integrate and gives accurate output that helps in improving productivity and scalability. It saves lots of time and money. Recommend tool for data extraction and scripting.

Yes, In my opinion tool is little bit costly, it's need to be reduced and makes affordable.

Dharmik
UI- IT Engineer in Indien
Informationsdienst, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Apify- Review

Kommentare: Tsveta has been excellence and has been a lovely breath of new air in my experience with Apify. I am currently going through to develop my own technological company.

Apify is true force thanks to the amazing platform. Setting up a variety of software systems management and administrative aspects.

i dont have anythig to complain about thsi product Apify.

Randi
Project Manager in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Data that is current and essential to the growth of our very own company

Kommentare: It's ideal for scraping and acquiring data for all types of websites. Enables machines in various locations throughout the world, which is necessary for operating the service directly when necessary.

-Quick response time, simple to communicate with on both a human and technical base.-Scalable platform with the ability to add new feature needs.-We can make modifications to the API because it is well described.

It could be fantastic to have a bespoke library for managing web server transactions in the absence of a browser.

Abhishek
Abhishek
Cloud Engineer in Indien
Computer-Software, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Scrapper Tool ever used

Kommentare: Overall this software has headed in the right direction by helping me scrapping the data from various resources. it helps us in creating repetative tasks and helps our team in SEO with the help of some hints via this software.

Apify made our team to easily get data via cloud and made easy to access.Its UI is very user friendly and easy to use.It helps us in parallel processing of data which is the best part of this software.

They can include some easy to understand walthroughs so that even a beginner can even set it up.Sometimes i don't get the data i desired for while scrapping by this tool so i guess this can be improved in this software.