Über Epom

Eine SaaS-basierte Adserving- und Ad-Management-Lösung, die unterschiedliche Formate, Kanäle und Plattformen unterstützt.

Erfahre mehr über Epom

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Epom bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Jacob M.
Jacob M.
Cloud Engineer in Ukraine

The perfect DSP that we were looking for

Kommentare: One thing that we liked the most was its compatibility with native and popup ads. This is one thing that you don’t normally get with other DSPs.

We were looking for a ready-to-go platform to bring our advertising in-house. Particularly also because we didn’t want to pay a hefty amount of money to middlemen including ad networks, agencies, and other DSPs. That’s when we stumble across Epom DSP, and we are grateful that we did. Flaunting an easy interface along with a wide array of supported ad formats, Epom is a perfect white label DSP that we were looking for. It is pretty easy to set up and get started with.

You need time to get it running smoothly - although you really can create DSP in a day, WL DSP deep customization and platform adjustments took us around 2 weeks

Nina R.
Business Developer in Ukraine

I've started to use Epom Ad Server almost a year ago when my network was looking for a new server.

Kommentare: Real time analytics, easy campaign set up, white label, DSP, support of mobile, video and rich media ads, low cost.

Epom ad server provides new users with free trial accounts and that is how I started to use it. This server allows to get a real time deep statistics which I think is one of the most important features. Another positive advantage for ad networks would be a Epom's great white label solution. On top of that, Epom ad server has recently added DSP functionality to my account and now I can buy and sell much more traffic than I used to.

At first it was difficult to puzzle out how ad server works. But after a few demo calls with Epom manager I got used to my account and now easily set up and manage my ad campaigns.

Global IT Director, Flow IT & Global Stds Team Lead, Robotic Process Automation in USA

Great Customer Support but technically weak behind the scenes

Kommentare: Simple ad setups and quality of customer service made the product worthwhile if the business need were simple ad setups.

We found that the Customer Support Team did a very good job, were responsive and easy to work with. The user interface for simple ad set ups was well done.

The software has some significant limitations when trying to interface with other systems. It's a shame because it has great potential if this were resolved.

Valerio P.
Director in Dominikanische Republik

Good option

Epom Ad Server is a SaaS-priced ad serving and management solution for publishers, advertisers, agencies, and ad networks. It's a customizable white label software that works seamlessly across a wide range of channels, formats, and platforms. It contains very useful features such as Native Advertising, White Label Solution, Rich Media Ads, Campaign level eCPM optimization

The user interface has a lot of functionality, but is not always user-friendly. It requires a lot to understand how to use campaign optimization and white-list.

Yelitza G.
Yelitza G.
costurera in Venezuela

I give a 10 to this application, it's great.

It has a good price, it is used in a very easy way, when I did not use this application it required a lot of time and effort to make my announcements, but since EPOM came to my life, everything has changed.

At first it costs a bit to manage the application, because its interface is not intuitive, it requires practice and support of technical support to achieve mastery, otherwise I think it is very good.

Katherine G.
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

A holistic solution for ad campaign management

Kommentare: Pros:
I rate my experience with Epom Ad Server as being extremely satisfying. The company offers a wide range of advanced features, as well as and simple-to-use services. Its support team is really helpful. They've provided me with clear guidelines related to campaign launching and setup, and they work as if their lives depend on my success. Any format on any device is available to target the audience. Real-time analytics with granular reporting is very helpful as it enables me to filter data and make adjustments as quickly as possible.
Cons:
I would hardly call the interface intuitive when dealing with some complex features. I wish it was more user-friendly.
Overall:
I recommend Epom Ad Server because it does a great job at optimizing my daily ad operations and helps me to achieve maximum results from every ad campaign.

Antwort von Epom

Thank you, Katherine, for your review!

Daniil K.
Daniil K.
Marketing Manager in Ukraine

Started my own demand-side platform with Epom

Kommentare: I'm 100% satisfied with the technology and the support team is always responsive.

Now I buy traffic from SSPs and websites at my own DSP and don't pay fees to ad networks. That's great.

Building a DSP was quite complicated and time-consuming, so that's good that I had a demo with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from Epom.

Keonna W.
Keonna W.
Event Designer in USA

Best investment I've made

Epom offered me a trial account when I started I using the program I found that I really liked that I could see my real time statistics. Easy to manage and follow.

Maybe the actual price .

Ali H.
Artist in Pakistan
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Ad upgrading software

This software has simple and advanced features, with reasonable price margins.

There are some limitations whenever I try to interface with other systems. Customer support services should be enhanced.