Über Bindle

Zeiterfassungssoftware, die kleinen US-amerikanischen, britischen, australischen, kanadischen und NZ-Unternehmen hilft, Buchungen, Genehmigungen, Salden usw. zu verwalten.

Erfahre mehr über Bindle

Bindle is affordable for a small business and beats tracking in excel any day.

A lot of clicking to get to detail for employees - i.e. needs a one page view summary. Could use a leave cash out request form.

Bewertungen zu Bindle

Bindle hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 124 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Bindle bereits verwendet?

Mark
Mark
Web Developer in UK
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for small buisness and start ups

Searched for ages to find a staff Holiday tracker for small teams that didn't force you into using complex HR software. Looked so long we considered building our own! Finally found Bindle & easy to set up and crucially do not need an instruction manual/training when I share with others in the team

Would be great if the Wallchart could be horizontal/timeline/gannt & allow full screen so it could be viewed on a tv monitor. Would allow us to visualise whos off better & for the whole year at once.

Antwort von Bindle Software

Thanks for your kind words Mark. Great to have a customer from my old home town of Aberdeen. We have got a few ideas about the Wallchart, thanks for the suggestions.

Jason
Systems Division Manager in USA
Baumaterial, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Saved me tons of time and energy.

Kommentare: I have saved a lot of time especially from the previous system which was Excel based and very time consuming to enter daily. Now the burden is on the employee to notify me about a holiday or sick day. I can of course add one myself on their behalf if needed.

I like the ease of use for both me as the admin and for my employees. I have added categories, ie. training & trade shows, that I did not initially think about being a part of this solution. I like the tracking feature for verification and that I can print a report in minutes. Nice to look at other employees that are off on the same day and I have the bigger picture.

It took me a little bit longer to setup than I expected. Not because it was difficult but I had to understand the logic behind the settings. For example I initially gave all employees 10 vacation days with the start date the same as the first of the new year. Then on the new year it gave them 10 more as it should have but I didn't realize it gave all my staff 20 days. I would like to have a feature for anniversary reminders since that info is already there and it is a good time to celebrate and review my employees. Wish there was a monthly calendar view.

Antwort von Bindle Software

Hi Jason, Thanks for your positive comments. Anniversary reminders are an intriguing idea which we'll add to our list of features for future possible development. thanks again Howard

Mary
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and affordable

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Love how easy Bindle is to use for tracking our PTO management of staff and the visibility it gives everyone. [sensitive content hidden] has always been quick to respond to questions and has been very helpful in assisting in any need I have. I used Bindle at a previous employer and liked it so much I brought it to our company when I joined.

Sometimes the responses are a bit delayed due to Bindle being based on the other side of the world/in another country, but they respond to questions as quickly as they see them during normal business hours.

Andrew
Australien
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

My colleagues can see my leave request??

Kommentare: This is a great little program for very small businesses representing good value for money but I have noticed that all my colleagues (I am an employee) can see my leave and I can see theirs. I would have thought it obvious that the functionality of the program should prevent this kind of breach of privacy. This issue needs to be addressed for the program to be taken more seriously.

Antwort von Bindle Software

Hi Andrew. Damien here from Bindle. Thanks for your review! We take your privacy very seriously. Within Bindle, the ability to see when colleagues are taking time off occurs very much by design. It allows you to plan your requests for time off a whole lot better. We're careful not to show your colleagues anything (like private messages between you and your manager) that we consider to be a breach of privacy. I'd like to reach out to you personally to talk through your concerns and how we can address them by better matching your expectations. Again, thanks Andrew for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Finanzdienstleistungen

Easy to use, user friendly and nothing complicated about it!

Kommentare: - Reduced emails to manage leave
- Ability to import existing data (leave hours/days)
- Ability to import leave dates into Microsoft Outlook calendar (we love this feature!)
- Accessible information to all staff

When we were searching for a Leave Mgt Tool, we had straightforward needs and didn't need the bells and whistles that other Payroll/HR systems offer. We trialled Bindle and quickly realised how clean the user interface was and how simple Bindle was to use. The team didn't need training to use it! We love that it can import into Microsoft Outlook so management can easily view who is on leave etc. In addition, Bindle is flexible enough to handle both contractors and salaried employees leave.

The only small thing was that the software wasn't set up a year or two in advance which lead to some confusion when applying for leave. Eg. NSW holidays wasn't set up yet for 2018. This was only a small issue and quickly rectified by the Bindle team :)

Antwort von Bindle Software

Thanks for the great review, you magical mystery reviewer! We really do have wonderful users.

Allen
Allen
VP of Marketing & Client Relations in USA
Forschung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great service to manage PTO for our Smallish staff

Kommentare: Easy to use. Simple for staff to request time. Quick in and out don't need a ton of extra steps. Visibility into who else has time of to ensure you're not stretched to thin staffing wise.

Easy to use and see who all has requested time off on the same day as the current request. Makes it simple to manage multiple employee's PTO requests. If you don't have the PTO management baked into your payroll or HR system I'd highly recommend this tool

To approve the PTO request you have to log into the system rather than just replying to the request email with your approval or disapproval. Also doesn't allow you to manage different accrual rates for staff so we had to manage that separately.

Antwort von Bindle Software

Hi Allen - Thanks for the great review. Glad to hear that Bindle is something you'd highly recommend and that it's simple for staff to use. Bindle is really good at maintaining different accrual rates for staff, so we'll follow up to find out why you are managing that separately. Thanks again Allen!

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Solution for Small Business and Easy Implementation

It works. I found this when searching for a solution for tracking PTO for my management team. There are a lot of solutions out there, but some are really cumbersome or have more features that anyone would ever need. This is a solid, cheap and cheerful solution.

I do wish they allowed editing for holidays within the app. The support team is very helpful if you send them what you need, but wish I didn't have to ask.

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bindle does what we need, for a good price

Kommentare: I looked at a whole lot of options for leave tracking, and found that others were either *very* expensive for a small nonprofit or didn't allow the kinds of tracking we needed. Was delighted to discover Bindle, which is flexible, user-friendly and affordable.

Easy to set up, can be customized to our leave policies and calendar, very good price.

Harder to change leave entries after the fact.

Antwort von Bindle Software

Thank you for your kind words, anonymous reviewer. Glad to hear you're getting good value from Bindle.

Computer-Software

Wonderfully simple

Kommentare: I don't have to track my employees on a spreadsheet anymore - takes a lot less time to approve & keep track of when people are away.

Its focused on doing one thing really well. Thats all we needed. Whenever we have small product questions or feedback, the team responds very quickly.

Antwort von Bindle Software

Thanks for the great review! Really appreciated. Glad you find our support team so responsive. It means a lot to us!

Jonathan
Director of Operations in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bindle is a great time off tracker for staff

Kommentare: It has been excellent. The Bindle team is quick to answer questions and willing to help with all my needs.

I like the price and functionality of Bindle. It is easy to use.

There is no way to create blackout dates that staff are not permitted to take off.

Michelle
Project Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

User-Friendly PTO Tracking Software that Provides Peace of Mind

Kommentare: Great. Communicative customer support and a streamlined, user-friendly interface that meets all of our PTO tracking needs.

I love that Bindle organizes all of our PTO tracking in one location. It is highly customizable and works with all of our company time off policies. It allows us to easily resolve employee questions and concerns by referring to the captured data. Data entry and report creation is easy and very fast. If I ever have any questions, Bindle customer support responds promptly with detailed information. I can 100% count on this software and company with our PTO needs.

While viewing and booking employee time is super user-friendly, the initial set up on the back end was a bit confusing. However, Bindle customer support is awesome and walked me through all of my questions.

Antwort von Bindle Software

Hi Michelle - Awesome! It's so heartening for us to hear that you feel you can 100% count on Bindle for your PTO needs. We'll continue to work really hard to make sure you can. Thanks so much for taking time to share your thoughts!

Todd
General manager in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My file cabinet is clean

Kommentare: Having a fast efficient way to track vacation days has been a BIG time saver for us. No more paper copies or lost requests.

There are no more paper vacation requests cluttering up my file cabinet since the start of the new year! Its a great, quick way to handle vacation requests.

I would like to see a month by month calendar instead of the way it is broken down right now. It's not bad but would be nice to log on and see a calendar page of the current month. You have to set up and utilize a separate software to notify other staff if an employee is going to be gone. It would be convenient once the vacation day is approved to have a mass email go out alerting other employees of what staff member will be gone and when.

Antwort von Bindle Software

Hi Todd, Thanks for your kind words. Did you know there is an option in Bindle to CC all leave approvals to any email address you like. Maybe this will provide the alert to all employees you are looking for? If you need any help just email us at support@bindle.io. Thanks again. Howard

Suzanne
Financial Accountant in Neuseeland
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The implementation and use of this product has been a great asset in the management of staff leave.

Kommentare: A quicker process for staff to apply for and get approval for their leave, less errors in their applications and staff know very quickly where they stand as to what leave they have available to them.

The ease of use for staff to see what leave they have, apply for leave and for managers to approve. The ability for reception to easily see who is on leave. The clear and simple format makes for ease of use. For payroll it is easy to know what leave has been taken to facilitate processing. Bindle has been very responsive with queries . Our staff have responded favourably to the product

From the wallchart it is not easy to see why people are away, every type of leave shows up with the same colour.

Antwort von Bindle Software

Hi Suzanne - Thanks a lot for the terrific review! It really means a lot to us. P.S. It looks like you didn't know that you can now change the color of the different types of time off if you're a Bindle Admin!

Managing Director in Australien

Brilliant program. Easily the best I've found.

Very easy to use and customise. Love the way it syncs with our shared calendar and takes care of public holidays.

Needs a better solution for casual / ppt staff and would be great if it integrated with programs such as MYOB and Xero

Antwort von Bindle Software

Hi David - Thanks so much for the great review of Bindle. We really love getting this feedback. We hear you loud and clear regarding improved support for casual / part-time staff. We're putting the finishing touches on a much more intuitive way of setting up these types of people. We'll keep you informed.

Cindy
President in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product

Kommentare: We use this product to track vacation and sick days. It's easy to use for both myself, as the employer,and my employees to keep track of used and remaining days. I also like the calendar feature so our employees can see when others are not going to be in the office. Setup was easy I liked that it was customizable.

Ease of use Price/Value No contract Customizable

I haven't had any issues with this product.

Antwort von Bindle Software

Very glad to hear you're getting good value from Bindle.

Sharron
Warehouse Supervisor in Australien
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Fairly straight forward to use

Kommentare: Would like to be able to view more of the calendar at once. i.e change to a monthly view or yearly for a quick over view.

Antwort von Bindle Software

Hi Sharron - Thanks for taking the time to give us a review. Great feedback. We'll be looking into perhaps introducing an infinite scroll and a quick overview to the Wallchart calendar some point soon. In the meantime, the Bindle Wallchart can be viewed in the calendar software you probably already use (e.g. Google Calendar, Outlook, or Apple Calendar). I think this will give you the exact views you're after. All you need to do is click the link at the bottom of the Wallchart page in Bindle. If you need assistance, just email us at support@bindle.io. We're really happy to help. Once again, thanks so much for taking the time to review Bindle! - Damien

Thomas
Firm Administrator in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

PTO Software

Kommentare: The system has made tracking people's PTO and scheduling out of office working very easy and quick.

The system was easy to setup and handled all the different scenarios we had to cover.

I would like to see a user app for both Apple and Android systems.

Molly
Associate HR Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy time tracking

User friendly Easy to run reports and get a sense of full company vacation usage Integrates with slack Full company visibility to who is OOO

Web browser version is not that visually interesting

Antwort von Bindle Software

Thanks for your great feedback Molly, we really appreciate it.

Bridget
HR Manager in USA

Smooth and easy experience so far.

The software is very user friendly, easy for both administrators and employees to use. Would definitely recommend to others.

I do not like the calendar function and how once I add a custom Holiday Calendar with the paid holidays we have off, I can't take off the other holidays that are already pre populated in the calendar.

Antwort von Bindle Software

Hi Bridget Thanks for your Bindle review. Awesome! So glad you find the software very user friendly. We try really hard to make it so. Hmm. There seems to be something wrong with with your calendar setup. We'll get the Support Team to reach out and work through a fix. Easily done!

Deepti
Operations and Project Coordinator in Kanada
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

review

Kommentare: good

user friendly interface and customizable

nothing comes to mind. didnt use for too long so will wait to see

Shari
Human Resources Director in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bindle is extremely easy to use and is exactly what we were looking for with our time off program.

Kommentare: An easy and inexpensive way to track time off for our employees. The wall chart enables everyone to see who's taking time off.

Very easy to use; interfaces with Outlook; the Bindle team is extremely customer service focused; great value for the money

Wish there were an option to color code different types of time off. Not having any other issues with the system.

Antwort von Bindle Software

Hi Shari - Thanks so much for the glowing review! You've also been a big help in the past by suggesting some great improvements to Bindle that we've been able to deliver on. Having customers like you helps make Bindle great. Thank you!

Leanne
Sales Rep in Australien
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

easy to use for a lot of staff members

Kommentare: the only bad thing is the time that is taken for an employee's holidays to be approved or denied. This leaves us with sometimes no time to purchase cheaper flights and or holidays.

Antwort von Bindle Software

Hi Leanne - Thanks so much for taking the time to review Bindle. It sounds like you find it easy enough to use. It looks like we'll have to somehow bribe your manager into approving your leave requests in a more timely manner! :) - Damien

Peter
CEO in Australien
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Simple, easy to setup leave management app for our business

Kommentare: We were using manual tracking of leave booking on our internal wiki. Was a pain for our financial controller to manage and track bookings and balances. Pros
- Easy to setup and get going
- works on mobile
- wall chart is nice to view what's happening in the team
- not expensive for 30 people to use
- responsive to suggestions of improvements
Cons
Doesn't integrate to Saasu for payroll

Paul
Paul
CTO in UK
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, quick to setup

Simple, extremely quick to setup. Onboarding was smooth

Wish it was possible to track leaves via Slack, instead of requiring staff to login to Bindle.

Stuart
Australien
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Easy to use leave management tool

Kommentare: Replaces the old spreadsheet with an easy to use, simple interface for cloud bookings and approval process. Allows staff to easily view current leave entitlements and calculate future balance. Syncs well with google calendars and easy to export information.

Antwort von Bindle Software

Hi Stuart. Thanks for your great review. So glad to have you as a customer.