Über Convirza

Verfolge automatisch die Kampagnenwirksamkeit, automatisiere das Angebotsmanagement, erhalte Warnungen zu verpassten Chancen und verfolge die Herkunft von Quellen.

Erfahre mehr über Convirza

Ease of use and implementation, comparatively low price.

Way over priced and takes entirely too long to do anything. Functionality is limited also.

Bewertungen zu Convirza

Convirza hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 101 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Convirza bereits verwendet?

Dr. Michael
Dr. Michael
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use telephone portal

Kommentare: Before Convirza, we had several different tracking lines across many different software platforms which required us to use different software and made it difficult to keep track of everything that we were doing. After switching to Convirza, we have a central location to customize our campaigns and review key metrics at a reasonable pricing structure.

Convirza allows me to create multiple marketing campaigns, utilize local phone numbers, track my success rates and records the calls to allow my business to perform at its absolute best.

I can't say anything bad about the software. It has been performing well.

Antwort von Convirza

Thank you for the rocking review. This made our day!

Ben
President in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Convirza is my choice for call tracking for all of my clients.

Kommentare: Overall, I keep choosing to work with Convirza over anybody else, and that speaks volumes.

I’ve been with Convirza for quite a few years now and they keep getting better over time. The customer service is good and their agents are responsive and knowledgeable. I have quite a lot of tracking numbers with them and I can’t imagine switching to anybody else. I’ve looked at several other companies and nobody can compete.

I don’t love reporting fees when a client decides to take their number somewhere else, but that happens so seldom, that it’s not a big deal.

Miguel
Developer in Costa Rica
Gewerbeimmobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Convirza review

Kommentare: Sometimes is a nightmare, but thanks God, the support is good. The bug fixing takes to long time.

the technical support is good and helpful

It has a lot of bugs. Unplanned changes on the API and failures on production environment

Vincent
Internet Director in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Convirza Call Tracking & Recording Platform Is Easy To Use!

Kommentare: Very happy with the price, support, easy to use the software and the quality of the calls.

The price of the Convirza call tracking numbers compared to other companies with a similar product is much lower. The Convirza support is very easy to talk to a real person, other companies you only can email or leave a message. I have been setting up and using call tracking for over 15 years and this company had an easy to use interface. It is very easy to pick from a whole list of numbers to get the one number I want other companies will only assign you a number and you have no control over the number they give you.

It is hard to pronounce and say the company name Convirza, it is also hard to remember how to spell the name.

Peter
IT Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Just a simple review...

Kommentare: Overall very good experience. The product is stable and requires minimal hands-on configuration following initial setup.

Support team is excellent- quick to respond

Not as intuitively presented as others we had used previously.

Teresa
Operations Manager in USA

Convirza A User Friendly, Multi-featured Call Tracking Tool

Kommentare: We came back to Convirza after being with a couple of other Call Tracking companies. We were unhappywith the lack of adequate SPAM filtering at our previous call tracking company. We opted to return to Convirza for the features, support and pricing.

Customer support is top level! They have a great SPAM filtering tool, variety of reports and customizatin features and their pricing was very affordabe for our needs.

You will have to get used to their drill down "breadcrumb" menu system and their terminology.

Susan
Client Services Manager in USA

Very Useful For Our Business

Kommentare: Convirza allows us to see which advertising is working for our clients and which is not. This is extremely beneficial when working with clients on where to spend their advertising dollars.

Being able to show our clients exactly how many calls they receive from their advertising has been a great tool for our company. There are many features that Convirza provides that make my job easier as well. Overall, we are very happy with this software.

The reports take a very long time to load. Occasionally, the information provided about a call is inaccurate.

Monika
Co-owner in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best call tracking in the industry

Kommentare: The staff are always helpful and supportive. Im a longtime customer of Convirsa and find they are the most affordable and have a platform that is top notch, user friendly. I’ll never use any other service, only Convirza

This software is easy to use, affordable

No cons. I’m very happy with everything Convirza offers.

Andrew
Andrew
Sales Manager in Kanada

Convirza Review

Kommentare: Overall, we're very pleased with the information and services of Convirza.

The Convirza software has become essential to our business because it proves - without any doubt - the value our advertising services are bringing to our clients.

The software reports are good, but not great. They are slow to load, and are not as complete as we feel they could be. We've spoken with their staff about this, but they've been slow to integrate our requested update.

Antwort von Convirza

We really appreciate your review. We love that our product helps prove value to your clients. Thanks for your feedback regarding the reports, we will ensure this gets the highest level of visibility. Thanks again for being part of the Convirza family!

Mike
Mike
CFO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good way to track and monitor phone responses

Kommentare: The company has been great to work with. When we first started with them, we had to bring over hundreds of numbers from Call Source for our clients, and they were great in facilitating that transfer. There was an instance, too, where our account rep went way above and beyond and actually recorded audio for us to be used in place of the computer voiced whisper message. Love the people there.

Easy to learn. Data provided is useful, especially the ability to listen to calls.

No matter which browser I use when setting up campaigns and assigning numbers, the process is slow. I have the best luck in Chrome.

Antwort von Convirza

Mike, Thank you so much for feedback! We really appreciate you highlighting how easy our software is to learn. And we pride ourselves on data. Thanks again for being a member of the Convirza family.

Tim
Vice President of Sales in USA

Tim Wyman Survey

It allows my customers and I track their call volume. If the call volume is not where it should be it allows us to make changes to there program.

The number of "unique" callers is not accurate.

Cheryl
Office Manager in USA
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Overall good reporting needs help

Kommentare: Excellent service, good overall

I like many of the features you can set on call tracking numbers that I was not able to use on other platforms

The reporting is terrible. Great features but horrible reporting. This area needs a lot of work! Overall I like your service but please fix the reporting to make it more user friendly

Joe
Director of Operations in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Solid, all around call tracking provider with great support

Conviza's support staff is the best thing they have going for them.

The interface and options for managing routes is a little clunky. I still wish it was possible to move routes between groups without contacting support, but hopefully they'll fix that in time.

Antwort von Convirza

Hi Joe, Thank you for your kind words! We definitely have the best support team in SaaS! And thank you for the feedback! We are currently redesigning the provisioning portion of the platform to streamline the functionality and improve the interface. We will be sure to let you know as soon as it becomes available. Best, James Walker COO Convirza

Jay
Sales Operations Manager in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

IndeeLift

Kommentare: Product works as advertised. Customer service is impeccable.

Call recordings are good quality - logs/metrics are easy to navigate on site.

None that I am aware of.

Tim
Associate Director in USA

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is Awesome

Kommentare: Great customer service

Helping show my clients its value. Helps them see who's calling

Nothing. there is nothing that i would change

Teresa
Tech Support in USA

Convirza - User Friendly, Easy to Use and Learn

Kommentare: We have used several call tracking programs over the years. My preference is Convirza by far. Changes to support my clients can be done by me instantly to resolve requests or problems. If I can't do it, my rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been awesome! She knows the product and is very responsive. Our clients find it easy to do reporting. We switched from Convirza to CallRail and had nothing but nightmares. Convirza is the way to go.

Convirza is great and easy to use. Setup, tracking and reporting are all intuitive and even our users can easily learn how to do their own reporting on the fly.

Reporting features can be a bit light but i can download data and massage through Excel for custom needs. Convirza meets 95% of our needs.

Joe
Marketing DIrector in USA
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for Marketers

Kommentare: We've had a great experience for many years. It's essentially a "set it & forget it" software that needs little to no support, but the few times we've needed support they've been timely & competent.

We use Convirza to track inbound phone calls from various marketing campaigns & to allow our customer service team to know what product/service the caller is calling for, before even speaking to the caller.

The web interface can be confusing to learn at first.

Kacie
Chief Marketing Officer in USA

Whistler Media Review

Kommentare: My rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been awesome. He goes above and beyond to make sure my clients are being taken care of as well as keeping me up to date on all the new features Convirza has to offer. There was in the beginning issues with report delivery deadlines and cross misinformation on our client reports but has since been resolved.

The ability to track conversion all the way to end of sale on the phone. Also CSR training for clients.

not having Spanish speaking phone tracking options.

Sheila
Billing/Special Projects Manager in USA

Personnel

Kommentare: While I have struggled with some of the new programs, Convirza Personnel could not be more helpful. They listen to your ideas and work to personalize our platform to fit our needs.

I appreciated the added features and reporting.

I find it is not as intuitive as I would have liked. Customer Service Personnel was very patient during the learning process and are always available when needed.

abhishek
Senior Executive in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Feedback

Ease of provisioning the numbers. The process is simple and easy.

Pulling reports are tough. The software is slow in that segment

Paul
President in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy To Use / Great Support

Kommentare: Exceptional and prompt customer service. They respond promptly whenever you need help.

The software platform interface is extremely easy to use. What I love most about the software is the ability to determine junk phone calls and stop them from getting to my clients. That saves valuable time. Convirza software only forward real live person phone calls to my clients.

It's a great software. Right now, I don't have any negative or cons about the software. It's working fine.

Catherine
Operations Coordinator in USA

Underused

Easy enough to use for call tracking. We could set up multiple locations.

The reporting wasn't the best and I wanted the text call tracking option and it was never available. Other than that we just didn't have a need for it.

Ellie
Senior Project Manager in USA

Decent software that offers a good amount, but the process is time consuming

This software offers a lot of functionality, which we need and utilize. There are a few pieces of functionality that they offer that we haven't been able to find in other software applications that are similar.

To make changes, the process is slow and takes time and is pretty manual. I wish there was more we could do on our end quickly.

Tony
Accounts Payable Administrator in Kanada
Buchhaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Satisfied

I found the Speech recognition feature very helpful

I do not have too much experience about call optimization. I do not find anything wrong with Convirza

Natalie
Marketing Manager in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Call Tracking Software

Onboarding was an amazing process. Our representative was personable, helpful & very punctual. Once we were onboarded, it was smooth sailing. We love using these tracking numbers to provide more visibility to our marketing campaigns and gain a better idea of overall ROI.

Can't think of a thing! We have enjoyed every aspect so far.