Über LeadFuze

Finde die Kontaktinformationen von jedem in deinem Zielmarkt mit uneingeschränktem Zugriff. Es handelt sich um automatisierte Auftragsakquisition!

Erfahre mehr über LeadFuze

Easy to use, has advanced searching and filters, you can find companies that are using a specific technology, specific roles in a company, social profiles, doubled checked emails, locations, etc.

Nothing it is very low risk high reward no reason for people not to try it.

Bewertungen zu LeadFuze

LeadFuze hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 96 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du LeadFuze bereits verwendet?

Mark
Mark
Owner | Sales | Project Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This is the best quality lead scraping software we have ever used.

Kommentare: My company is a small digital agency and finding qualified leads is a huge undertaking. Lead Fuze makes it easy to find leads to do cold outreach & email to. So far we are getting a good response from the leads.

Lead Fuze will double-check email addresses for validity so if you do a cold emailing campaign, you'll have way fewer bad emails... You can scrape 1000 quality leads in less than 1 day and feed them directly into your cold emailing software like Mail Shake, Woodpecker, Active Campaign, etc.

The pricing is a little high. Also, you do have to sign a contract for the best pricing.

Commercial in Frankreich
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Great product

LeadFuze offers incredible value for its price. The return on investment since implementing it in our sales strategy has been remarkable. It’s not just a tool for generating leads; it’s a comprehensive solution for boosting sales and driving business growth

No cons - I use it everyday and have no problems using it

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Over-Deliver?

Kommentare: For now i can't say I get all the satisfaction I am looking for. But I would like to give another review with this tool in the next few months so i can give the users more detailed information about this tool.

Great tool for people who are looking for quick results for market based and account based search filters. Very simple interface with technology used filter included. Very awesome. The Automation fuseBot feature is also a plus.

15% phone number coverage on leads database. Unresponsive webpage design. Few bugs with email verified options when saving leads.

Seth
Seth
Marketing Communication Manager in USA
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Their marketing is better than the actual platform.

I was actually really impressed with their marketing and I switched from another lead grabbing software to use LeadFuze. It has a great cold email builder and they provide helpful training to make sure you're using best practices. They give you plenty of leads on a daily basis, so it keeps us busy.

LeadFuze doesn't pull phone numbers for the leads that they generate. This was super frustrating because we use a 7 touch point strategy to access prospects and no phone numbers hindered that process. Also we've had some difficulty with features not working correctly. Customer support is usually pretty responsive, but I just feel like the software isn't quite fully developed the way it's supposed to be.

Health Insurance Specialist in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

LeadFuze Provides Great Leads & Ease of Use for a Fair Price

Kommentare: We have found working with LeadFuze to be a very positive experience. The service works as advertised and the staff is knowledgeable and responsive.

The ability to create very targeted lists and automatically add them to our CRM. The search features in LeadFuze are easy to use and the interface is intuitive.

The inability to add specific tags to the records as they are added to our CRM

Chuck
Chuck
Investment Partner in USA

LeadFuze is a fantastic product. It does what it promises to do and then some.

Kommentare: It automated my sales outreach. That alone has made it a complete game-changer for me. The fact that it's also really easy to use, makes it a no-brainer. I'm not sure I could work without it at this point.

It's easy to use and completely automates my sales outreach. It was a piece of cake to set up and the training was second to none. They actually spend a lot of time teaching you how to write solid business emails that will drive engagement. The customer support is also great. They respond to any questions very quickly. In addition, you can actually send them an email sequence that you wrote and they will review it for you. They sent me a lengthy zoom video breaking down a four email chain and explaining what works, what didn't and what to do to improve them. Who does that? These guys really go above and beyond. Couldn't be happier with the platform.

CEO/Founder in USA
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Enterprise Software on an SMB Budget

Kommentare: Overall, I think it's the best affordable B2B lead tool on the market. Worth checking out if you want to do outbound at all. Here's probably the biggest benefit, to be honest. Most software companies are depressingly vague when it comes to actual advice on your business processes. Sure their content teams post nice articles, but they don't REALLY pay attention to what works as a business process. That's not the case with leadfuze. They used to be an outbound marketing agency: then they automated their agency process with leadfuze. That means, they know their stuff, and they give you tested advice not a theoretical best practice. It has a few hiccups, but overall, this is an Enterprise product with an SMB price tag. If you want to find outreach automation, go here. You wouldn't find anything better... I've looked.

1. Strong integrations with zapier, and the best SMB CRMs and outreach tools on the market 2. Allows you to drip out your new leads easily 3. Unlimited... with a catch 4. Good social profiles 5. DOESN'T REQUIRE YOU TO MANUALLY CLICK THROUGH LINKEDIN 6. They actually know what they are doing (more on this later)

t many phones (they are fixing this with a Google maps integration) 2. Unlimited overall but there are caps on lead lists

Darren
Darren
Strategic Business Coaching and Marketing Consulting in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Handy Lead Generation Software

Kommentare: Very good prospecting tool if you are based in the US.

Simple to get started with and easy to generate a list of leads for specific industries. It gives good information on each prospect and has a handy verification tool that enables you to know if the email is a good email or not.

When I signed up the company often changed their pricing and subscription model and eventually removed the European database altogether, which is the one I was most interested in.

Antwort von LeadFuze

We'll be rolling back out to Europe (and more globally in 2019)!

Co-Founder in USA

Great Lead Service with Great customer service!

Automatic lead generation service that delivers. Tie this is in with great customer service and email sequence review and you have a winner!

The software can have a bit of a learning curve, however they have a great learning center to help you adjust.

Josh
Josh
Founder in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy way to generate more leads

Lead fuze is like a team member for use, being that we have a very small team its nice to have a system thats always working to generate leads in the background.

nothing it is very low risk high reward no reason for people not to try it

Ian
CEO in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My favorite lead gen platform!

Kommentare: Overall, I've always had a great experience with LeadFuze. I've kept coming back again and again!

I love the ability to create lead lists quickly, easily, and automatically!

I do wish that it still connected with my email platform natively but they've put enough work into the lead platform that more than makes up for it.

William
President in USA
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

MaxPo Uses LeadFuze Regularly

Kommentare: We can generate new lead lists easily and fast with up-to-date information.

We like that it is easy to use, fast and most importantly the database is updated on a regular basis.

At this time I can think of no cons that would be of consequence to us using LeadFuze.

Olga
director of sales and marketing in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Tool to look for new leads

Kommentare: Love this app. It's a big part of our daily work.

Simplicity. It's easy to understand, even a new person can learn it fast. Easy to set up and keep it running.

In the beginning they have they own tool to send cold emails right from the app. It was amazing. I just don't like any other tools. I wish for this feature to come back.

Sam
Managing Director in USA
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Addition to Your Sales

Kommentare: I was a bit hesitant to purchase the one-year membership at first, so I tried the monthly version and ensured that Leadfuze fulfills our need. The tool has been a great addition to our existing tools and processes with feature described above as additions to automating personalization

I liked the ability to search by news type and the quality of leads has been great. almost every contact has a social profile attached to it.

Some minor improvements could be added like additional filters such as company revenue data and boolean searches

RICK
SENIOR ADVISOR in USA

SOLID SYSTEM FOR COLD EMAIL AND LEAD GENERATION

THE AUTOMATED LEADS ARE RESEARCHED AND ADDED AUTOMATICALLY FOR YOU. THE INTERFACE IS REALLY EASY TO USE AND THE ABILITY TO PUT IT ON AUTO PILOT IS A HUGE ADVANTAGE.

THERE ARE JUST A FEW QUIRKS INSIDE THE SYSTEM THAT MAKES YOU SOMETIMES DOUBLE SAVE THE INFORMATION WHEN YOU ARE CHANGING THE STATUS OF THE LEAD. THEY ALSO NEED TO ADD MORE PHONE NUMBERS AS ITS NICE TO REACH OUT AND NOT HAVING TO DO THE RESEARCH TO FIND THE NUMBER IS A HUGE PLUS.

Philip
Growth & Strategy in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best lead gen/sales prospecting/top-of-funnel sales gen platform available

Kommentare: Lead generation. Sales prospecting. Top-of-funnel sales generation. Email sequencing. Reporting. Everything in between.

All inclusive platform. Lead generation. Email sequencing. Full suite academy. Reporting. There is nothing LeadFuze does not do well.

Website navigation is unintuitive at times. Lack of help articles, and finding help is difficult. Customer service more than makes up for this, however.

Rotem
Marketing in Israel
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

The best enrichment tool out-here!

Kommentare: Great experience, really love using it, and it's a huge time saver!

I like that it saved me a lot of time and help me get better quality out of my leads prospects. It has great customer support and its super easy to use.

Sometimes its misses when someone is leaving the job or move to another place, but it makes sense I guess.

Awesome. It has helped me streamline our cold email marketing campaigns and customer service great

I personally like the accuracy of the data and being able to keep track of those that interact with our emails. It helps with meaningful followup

The only thing I don't like about LeadFuze is when there is a out of town recipient the system seems to think it's a response and pulls it out of the Que and stops the sequence.

President in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Software!

Kommentare: Email Marketing, we're trying to find the most effective ways to use data and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] helped me out a ton!

I love the ease of use and absolutely amazing customer servoce.

I think the software is incredibly well laid out!

Mukul
CEO in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Product with quality data

LeadFuze is very easy to use with an accurate and up to date database of decision makers. We have nearly zero bounce rate and its integration with zapier allows us to import the data into our workflow seamlessly.

All the data is US only and there is no UK or EU data.

Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Sales Automation is taking on new meaning

LeadFuze is pretty cool! They offer a simple search for leads feature that allows you to search by industry, adwords spend and it pulls emails and social profiles.

LeadFuze still has a few glitches but overall seems like it has a lot of growth potential.

USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

The easiest way to get leads and get deals

Kommentare: I have played with a ton of products. Leadfuze does a great job of: *helping collect leads
*Automatically putting leads into an email drip campaign.
The combination of those two features is what makes Leadfuze really unique. So if you have a business idea or market you want to go after is is rather painless to explore direct sales and run a campaign. There are some things where you may want to have really advanced control over things like being able to send from a different email address .... and leadfuze does not do that. Overall this product is amazing for the price.

CEO in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Start using This Now!

Kommentare: Great product and awesome customer service!!!!

I love the ease of use and how effective and easy it is to use LeadFuze in helping me track down leads!

It took me a little while to figure out how to pull and save leads.

Kris
Kris
Partner, Director of Digital Marketing in USA

Great customer service, easy onboarding, powerful software and great price.

I am surprised at the price point I received in exchange for the value offered. To be able to automate the lead gen process for hundreds of targeted leads each month is incredible.

Glen
Managing Partner in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

LeadFuze makes finding targeted prospects easy!

Kommentare: So far, we are very happy with LeadFuze results.

LeadFuze makes finding highly targeted potential customers easy and affordable.

Limiting lists to 1000 contacts each is arduous.