Über TAMI

SalesOptimize ist ein Markt-Intelligence-Tool, das Unternehmen hilft, hohe Qualität und eCommerce-Sales-Leads zu erzeugen.

Erfahre mehr über TAMI

User Interface -> it's really easy to use the tool. Great variety of available filters (Locations, Revenue, Industry, Website/Marketing Technologies, Keywords, Hosting Providers, etc.).

No way to filter by state or range (ei: 250 miles of X/zipcode/business etc).

Bewertungen zu TAMI

TAMI hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 124 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TAMI bereits verwendet?

Tim
Tim
CEO in USA

TANI Review

Kommentare: We can source highly segmented e-commerce merchant leads by vertical market, geography, comapny size, revenue and many other dimensions.

TAMI has a very intuitive UI, great lead segmentation, and phenomenal customer service

Not a TAMI issue, but conversion through e-mail marketing is getting more difficult

Justin
Head of Direct Sales in UK

Simple lead gen tools

Kommentare: great, the service is fantastic and great to see them learning every day

simple to useeasy to find prospecting listscan split by payments provider

we want to be able export into pipedrive but it does not work very well

Emma
Demand gen manager in UK

TAMI review

Kommentare: Really positive.

Intuitive tool to use. Outstanding customer support and adoption of feedback. Great tool for understanding your market landscape across regions and a great starting point for building a target account list.

Data quality is not always as accurate as we'd like- but this is a challenge for all services like TAMI I'd imagine.

Kilian
Sales Manager in Deutschland
Marktforschung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Statista x TAMI Feedback

Kommentare: Lead identification for outbound lead generation --> positive experience so far as the filter options are quite detailed for the e-commerce industry and the bounce rate is close to what has been advertised.

Favorable bounce rate, easy to introduce to team, customer service has a viable solution in the majority of cases or goes out of their way to improve a negative experience

While generally easy to understand the concept there are many exceptions and workarounds that require support und explaining from customer service, Company names in exports are often times too detailed and extensive and therefore not appropriate for mailings that are supposed to sound personalized

Ariana
Ariana
Account Development Representatives in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Handy Contact Database for Europe+

Kommentare: Working with TAMI has been a journey and I can say they've made it worth sticking around! It has been great seeing the program grow and everything that's been added. We've felt like we've been a part of it with our feedback being heard and are grateful for them working with us. Those of us on the team that use TAMI talk about it all the time and how much we appreciate their services and features!

This program feels like a living breathing beast that feeds off of LinkedIn. With the chrome widget we're able to open it on business and prospect profiles, and if it isn't already in their database, it starts to download it to add it in. Within the site itself we're able to create large and dynamic search queries of what we're looking for. Just in the last year they've added so many handy features, and are always ready for feedback!

This was more so regarding how TAMI was about a year ago, but there were still a lot of features that their competitors had that weren't available yet. Now that the ball is rolling and things are getting updated constantly it's been much better! With all these updates happening there have also been bugs and knots to work out, so we've made sure to always keep screenshots and logs of anything that happens that might need looking at. Again though, Eughan our CSM always makes sure to listen and get things looked at promptly to fix any problems!

Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and find relevant prospects

I love the easy and intuitive way of the filter system that also really contains the relevant features for my job. It contains features like business location and size, if it has a webshop and even the technologies behind it. Therefor, it really makes lead generation easier in my daily work and I can concentrate me on reaching out to relevant prospects.

I don't have anything yet, that I'm missing. Maybe the direct integration for our sales force but that is on our side to do it, so hopefully it will be even easier with the lead generation soon when it is connected directly with our CRM system.

Alexander
Alexander
Associate Director in Irland
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Flexible solution to work with CRMs

Kommentare: Quite happy with the integration - the team has been very responsive and worked very hard on the implementations for us

Easy to use and quite flexible to cater for any CRM systems you might use. It does allow integrations with Salesforce as well as Hubspot

Regular updates that would indicate the new values added to the database. This is something that would be more welcome as otherwise with existing implementations you run into a risk of not have your end of data up to date and not all values might pull across (especially when using pick lists etc)

Antwort von TAMI

Thanks for leaving us the review! We are now implementing more communication to keep our users aware of any updates we make to the platform. We hope this solves any inconvenience on your end!

Pedro
Pedro
Sales Representative in Portugal
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good tool to find good leads

Kommentare: I enjoyed the experience and will continue to use but I hope it can get more customised to find ecommerce stores that match what i'm looking for.

It's a tool that's very easy to use and work with. Big leadpool and many filters to apply which gives us many options to find the best leads.

Personally, I would like it to have a filter regarding Google Shopping and if the store has products listed there. There are also a lot of contacts that no longer belong to a specific company for many months and sometimes years.

Antwort von TAMI

Thanks for sharing your experience! We were told you can internally identify merchants using Google Shopping? All confirmed contact data has a small "c" beside the email or "r" for rejected. Please reach out and we can solve both of the above!

Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A Great Way To Find The Correct Points of Contact For My Book of Business

Kommentare: Easy to use, great service and a real problem solver for me.

I really like how Tami shows me the correct stakeholders in a business. It allows me to find the correct point of contact 99% of the time which helps me to do my job a lot more efficiently.

Nothing so far it has been excellent.

Ruby
Data Analyst in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing customer service

The customer service team are so helpful, they always go above and beyond and are always willing to help, no matter how big or small the problem

Filtering business size is not very accurate

Emily
Sales and Business Development Intern in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

TAMI Review

Kommentare: I have had an overall good experience with TAMI

I like the quality of the leads produced and the ease at which you can source them. [sensitive content hidden] is great and extremely reliable when seeking help and new updates

Exporting leads is useful but the exported excel docs are clunky and contain too many columns

Jesse
BDR in Singapur
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good software for finding company data

Kommentare: Good solution overall, easy to use and integrates easily to CRM. Data is not always accurate and up to date

UI and search ability is great. Integrates easily to CRM

Data accuracy is not always great and up to date

Ford
Sales Director in UK
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

SalesOptimize Review.

Kommentare: Easy to use, helpful tools for easy viewing, lot's of available information. Would definitely recommend for any kind of prospecting.

I love how easy it is to create a list of prospects. Even once you have made your list, you can then select how you want to view this and what information is most important to you. This is very helpful as every project is different and sometimes you need more information than other times. You have the ability to change how you see your results and even better, choose how to export this if you so wish... directly to Salesforce or even excel if you prefer.

I believe sometimes the information is slightly dated. However, it does state when for example the last financials were updated. Email addresses are occasionally incorrect but it gives you so many contact people, you wont be stuck for information.

Antwort von TAMI

Thanks for the feedback! Please send over any examples of where the email addresses are incorrect and we will look into it. Generally, 90% of our data is accurate and once you flag any errors we can solve it promptly! Glad your experience has been positive so far!

Alex
BDR in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent for generating new companies to contact

Definitely one of the best tools for qualifying and identifying companies that aren't found in other databases. Excellent for cross-referencing with other tools.Strong tech information too.

The UX is a little outdated but this is a small factor.

sam
NBE in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product for Lead Gen.

Kommentare: really positive and really easy to use. the filters are perfect for me within my role.

I like most that i can build lists of clients and export that directly into my sales force.

After a period of time the system logs off. you can use the history button to get back to where you were except it takes you to page one rather then the last known page you were on. for example page 16

Anjana
commercial sales in UK

TAMI feedback

Kommentare: i find it so easy to find what i need, how to create filters and reports of data for myself

I like how user friendly the system is. It makes my prospecting so time efficient

n/a - i havent found reason to not like it

James
Business Development Director in UK
Logistik & Lieferkette, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great profiling and lead generation tool

Kommentare: Great service snd a good tool for contact data.

Easy to use and filter through businesses.

Some contact data returns non confirmed and some emails bounce back.

Charlotte
Business Development Manager in UK

Straightforward and good experience

It is super straightforward to use and there is excellent detail relating to each company and lead. The team at Salesoptimize are really helpful and always listen to any feedback we have. Continually adding new functionality adds value to my team.

More specific sectors would be useful, to further enhance searches.

Antwort von TAMI

Thanks for leaving us the review! I'm sure you saw that we added far more specific sectors. We can add any industry to our platform, any relevant sub-industry and all the companies we can find that fit that criteria. We hope it has helped!

Emma
Marketing Consultant in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great segmentation options, excellent service

Kommentare: Great quality data, easy to use software and an incredible helpful and supportive customer success team

The range of segmentation and filter options when running search queries has really allowed us to get much more targeted with our data lists. The team are fantastic and always on hand to help, whether it's just a quick question on how to use the tool, or building a custom list. We have briefed the team with some very specific and complex requirements and they always put in the hard work and efforts to find the most comprehensive and high quality output possible.

Sometimes there can be a couple of glitches and bugs in the system, as you'd expect from most, but this does not get in the way of its usability. It would be nice to include the ability to edit saved lists once they've been created.

Lukas
Marketing Operation Manager in Slowakei
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool for Building TAM Lists with Super-Fast and Helpful Customer Support

Kommentare: With Salesoptimize it was really fast and easy to create a comprehensive list of TAM accounts based on our specific requirements (business location, revenue, industry, etc.). I wish every tool would have such great customer support -> [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was super fast in replying to our emails, he was also super kind and always ready to help us with our specific requests.

- User Interface -> it's really easy to use the tool - Great variety of available filters (Locations, Revenue, Industry, Website/Marketing Technologies, Keywords, Hosting Providers, etc.) - Fast Search Engine - Customer Support

While I was enriching our data via Salesoptimize and uploading the list of companies to the tool, there is 500 maximum limit of the records which can be uploaded at once. I wish there was a slightly bigger limit, so I could upload our whole database faster.

Alvar
Senior Sales Excecutive in Finnland
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Tami for prospecting

Kommentare: Overall Tami is a useful tool but in my opinion a bit too expensive for what it does

You can search easily web technologies and check if it's good company for us.

Sometimes there's wrong contact information

Darren
Business Development Manager in Irland
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Tami

Kommentare: Good

Building contact and company lists is straightforward. Ease of search and list generation

Some of the results proved to be out of date / inaccurate contact information

Nick
Nick
Head of Sales in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great product, simple and easy to use and a must for any sales team

Kommentare: The team at Tami have been great, helping us maximise our use and effectiveness of the tool. Quick to respond on questions.

Depth of data and ease of use, allows technology focused lead generation

Not much, hard to modify a search once set but easy to create a new one

Emily
Account Development Rep in USA
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Impressive tool for Sales

Easy to navigate and export prospects, customer service provided by [sensitive content hidden] is above and beyond.

Wish there was more accurate data for LATAM.

Héctor
Héctor
Head of business in Spanien
Bankwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Needs to improve

easy to use, easy interface and the industries are well clasificated

the informatio of contacts are wrong with a lot of wrong mails