Über Newoldstamp

Professioneller E-Mail-Signaturgenerator. Verwalte alle E-Mail-Signaturen und führe Banner-Kampagnen über ein einzelnes Dashboard aus.

Erfahre mehr über Newoldstamp

Cost is low per month or you can use the free version. I love I don’t have to be a genius to use this software.

Nothing that I need to do isn't covered by Newoldstamp, so at this time no negatives really come to mind.

Bewertungen zu Newoldstamp

Newoldstamp hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 583 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Newoldstamp bereits verwendet?

Maryna
Maryna
SMM Specialist in Ukraine
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Professional Tool for Email Signatures

Kommentare: In our company, we use Newoldstamp to increase awareness of our sales emails, and we save a lot of time using this professional email signature generator. Also, we promote our updates, offers, events using banners in email signatures. One of the coolest features is that you can switch banners, logos, and photos automatically by making changes to the main signature.

First of all, it is simple. I really like that you don't need an IT department or additional software. Each team member receives a signature to copy with detailed installation guides, so it is amazing because you can do it fast. Also, we love the fact that Newoldstamp is able to track clicks and views from your banner or logo. In this case, you can analyze and update your banner to a more attractive one.

Nothing - we're happy with the service (special thanks to support, they are awesome). We will be waiting for new updates and features in the future.

Sam
President in Kanada
Logistik & Lieferkette, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My search is over! :)

Kommentare: These signatures are high in quality. It will allow our company to stay true to our brand image, quality and professionalism. We're happy that we can now promote our new services and promotions within emails.

Luckily I've found NEWOLDSTAMP after several days of trying others. Their website is extremely user friendly and rich in features. There are no gaps in the signature line. It's nice and uniform. Their live chat being 24/7 was a huge help in helping me decide. Although each response did take 10-15min, it's better than nothing, as most of these signature services have awful service. The price also beats the other 2 services. Very affordable. I'm very happy with my decision!

The ability to add custom social media icons

Katie
Admin in UK
Gewerbeimmobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy signature management

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Signatures are easy to manage from one workspace

Sometimes hard to contact customer support for help

letzten Monat

Hi Katie, We appreciate you sending us your feedback. It's great to hear you can easily manage your signatures with the Newoldstamp service. If you need any help, please contact our Support team via live chat or email at support@newoldstamp.com. Thanks for your custom,

Ryan
Ryan
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Terrible Refund Policies

Kommentare: I was a paying customer for many years. I decided to switch to a different service because I wasn't a fan of the cost. I forgot to cancel the automatic yearly renewal. I emailed them the following day to please cancel and refund my money. They told me too bad. Should have canceled before the renewal. I will never do business with them again and hope you won't either. Never trust a company that makes money from customers failing to cancel.

I was able to set it up and not worry about it.

For the money, there are better options.

Antwort von NEWOLDSTAMP

Dear Ryan, Thank you for your review! While subscribing to Newoldstamp, you have agreed to our Terms of Use, where it has been stated that we offer subscription-based service with auto-renews. Unfortunately, your case is non-refundable according to our Refund Policy. While it is great our service worked fine for you, we apologize for your frustrating experience with the cancellation. We are trying to treat all the customers equally according to our Terms of Use. We set a high standard for ourselves, and we're so sorry to hear this was not met in your interaction with our business. We appreciate your feedback and will take it into consideration for future cases. Yours respectfully, Newoldstamp Team

Claire
Practice Manager in Australien
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great service with great features

I love the customer support. I am relatively new to Newoldstamp and the customer support I receive for assistance (no matter how trivial or small my query), is answered quickly, succinctly and in an easy to understand way. The email campaign is also an excellent function for when you are advertising events for a certain period of time. You simply set the dates, upload the banners and away you go - no more manual uploads!

I don't find it particularly user friendly but since the customer support team is there to guide the way, it is not too bad.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Newoldstamp

Kommentare: Good

Appearance on outlook emails and phone settings.

No ability to amend banners, restricted with banner designs.

Vova
Vova
Marketing Specialist in Ukraine
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Promote your social profiles with email signatures

Kommentare: I don't have anything negative to say about our experience with Newoldstamp. We have been using them for a couple of months and we never had a bad experience with signatures. Everything works fine and we really enjoy having some leads just by sending emails.

It is so easy to start using, to buy, configure and create signatures. Newoldstamp generator gives us a huge range of customization: a lot of templates with different colors, fonts and fields, buttons, banners, social icons, etc. They also have a great support team.

Some UX things are a little confusing at first time of using, but when you stick with it, becomes easier.

Jonathan
Jonathan
Broker in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ease of Use to Manage Brand Consistency as a Team

It is so easy for me to manage the team message and branding, changing the banner to stay current with the times without needing input and involvement from each staff member

Nothing, checked all the boxes of what I was looking for

Liel
Partnerships in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Solid Email Signature Solution with Room for Improvement

Kommentare: Newoldstamp is a reliable email signature provider with a range of attractive templates and easy integration. For those seeking a simple and streamlined solution, it's definitely worth considering. However, if you're someone who values in-depth customization options, you might find the platform's current offerings a bit lacking. I'm optimistic that as Newoldstamp continues to evolve, they will address these concerns and offer an even more well-rounded experience.

I've been using Newoldstamp, an email signature provider, for some time now, and I must say, they offer a solid service with noticeable potential. Overall, my experience has been positive, but there's certainly room for improvement in certain aspects.Newoldstamp does an excellent job at delivering professional and consistent email signatures. The pre-designed templates are clean and sleek, making it easy to create a polished signature that aligns with your brand identity. The platform's integration with various email clients ensures seamless implementation across different devices and platforms.

Newoldstamp falls short is in its customization options. While the templates are great, the ability to truly customize and fine-tune the signatures could be enhanced. The platform's customization features are somewhat limited, and users who desire more specific adjustments may find themselves somewhat restricted.

Joseph
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great email signature!

Kommentare: I would recommend this product to others anytime!

The signature is easy to use and covers all details! I really love it!

There isn't really anything that I don't like about it.

Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use to get professional signatures

Kommentare: Overall, we've been very happy with this software. It's easy to use, works nicely, and adds value to our emails. I think any organization should have standardized, professional signatures for all employees, and this platform is a great way to accomplish that goal.

This software makes setting up signatures for teams really easy and quick. We were able to set up our entire team's worth of signatures, including pictures, customized links, and marketing banners, very quickly and painlessly. The signature templates look nice and professional, and we haven't noticed glitches since implementing them long ago.

The only complaint we have is the pricing structure. It would be great if they could set up narrower ranges or pay per subscriber. Having the cost go up significantly because we needed 1 additional signature above the current allotment was frustrating. I don't appreciate having to pay for another 25 signatures if I only need 1 more.

Sean
Founder in USA
Regierungsbeziehungen, Selbstständig

A must have for consultants with multiple clients

Kommentare: I have multiple clients that operate in various levels of government and public administration, and I often have to act on their behalf, not as the Founder of my company, but as an individual associated with their office or campaign. Email signatures saves me literally hours per week and helps me to legitimize my authority in every message I send on behalf of my clients.

Once you set everything up in Email signatures, it essentially runs itself. I'm the kind of person to triple check that programs I'm supposed to trust continue to run like they're supposed to, and this one does every time.

I can't think of anything. It's a simple service and they do it supremely well.

Angie
Owner / Writer in Kanada

Love the look, set-up ' feedback on social links

I love the ease of it. Once your signature is set-up, it is literally plug ' play. I also am a fan of the fact my social media links are included in my signature. Even better, I can track the hits associated. GREAT FEATURE. I have received compliments on my signature. I appreciate the fact there's no extra ads or text I do not want appearing - stuck in by a company either... Something I did experienced using other email signature companies.

I was not too impressed with having to pay for an email signature. Seems ridiculous. But after using it, enjoying all the extra bells ' whistles. I completely understand ' will pay the fee again next year...

Antwort von NEWOLDSTAMP

Angie, that is a very valuable feedback. Thanks a lot! Glad you enjoy your signature.

Kagoya
Accountant in Uganda
Bekleidung & Mode, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

perfect tool for email signature

Kommentare: I use it for email signature and to display our marketing banners in the outgoing mails that I send out to my clients and emploees

It has a good user interface and unique elements that you can use to create a professional looking email signature, or else you can attach the html elements to display external elements like reviews from review platforms

The minimum package is for five users so if you are a single person, you are likely to pay much money, as well integrating the signature in other mail clients like of the server is hard

Megan
Doula in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

I've tried a few, newoldstamp is the best

Kommentare: The number one question I get from new families is usually "do you have experience working with twins?" By having a great picture of me holding a pair of beautiful twin babies, it shows a snapshot of what families can expect when working with me. The signature was easy to create, with multiple templates. I was able to go from meh to hell yes, with a few clicks and keystrokes.

I love how easy to use NOS is. I was able to quickly make a beautiful signature that is a great reflection of who I am, and what I want families to see when they're thinking about working with me.

It's a web based platform. I am such a millennial, with my smart phone and all of my apps. It would be great to be able to pull up an app so that I can make other signatures while out and about.

Antonio

Fresh and Clean Email Signatures for my business emails.

The functionality and modern look is great and will for years to come. I love the sleek look and all of the options available.

I don't know if the average person would be able to use the software and get the most out of it. They would have to be a little tech savvy

Antwort von NEWOLDSTAMP

Hi Antonio! Thank you for your review. We will soon launch our new version. And we hope new interface will be even more friendly

Norman
Operator/Owner in Kanada
Informationsdienst, Selbstständig

Maintaining a consistent email signature is no longer a problem.

Kommentare: I have recommended it to many clients and everyone agrees, it is the simplest way to keep consistent email signatures for their mail users, regardless their choice of devices.

The fact that I can use the Gmail iOS app to compose new messages and still rely on NEWOLDSTAMP to include a professional and consistent email signature for me (on the road) is the best feature.

It's easy enough although it took too long to notice that you could create a reusable template.

Kommentare: If you don't know how to code a email sig yourself, it's easy to use this software to do it. And it's affordable.

I like that it's simple to use for clients, especially when they have larger teams. It's easy to show them how to do it for themselves.

I don't like how big all the templates were. Trying to create something minimalist is very difficult.

Antwort von NEWOLDSTAMP

Thank you for your review. We will soon launch our new version and move users to NEWOLDSTAMP 3.0. It will offer more templates and customization options, and many more features!

Lancia
Founder and Editor-in-Chief in USA

Easy to use for a professional signature

Kommentare: A polished e-signature to attach to all my outgoing email.

What I like most about it is ease of use. It is straightforward to adjust and to correct. I like the consistency of having a standard e-signature and this software gives that to me.

I wish it offered more variety of signature styles. The styles offered are a little too simplistic and not particularly elegant.

Antwort von NEWOLDSTAMP

Lancia, some of the limitations that we have a dictated by the email clients capabilities. Thanks for your understanding.

Kristine B
REALTOR in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Email signatures Review

Easy to use, easy to set it up...gives you some basic templates, but I feel not enough customization for my needs.

I cannot personalize banner easily. I have my educational designations and achievements I would like to add to my signature, with logos, but at this moment it is not available. I want to be able to add those logos to my signature. Also sometimes my signature comes through without my picture.

Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Professional-Looking Email Signatures

Kommentare: Email signatures are important because they provide you an opportunity to market yourself, your products, and project professionalism to others. Before newoldstamp I struggled to make an email signature that could do any one of those things. Now I can easily make a professional email signature and alter it when I need to thanks to newoldstamp.

newoldstamp is easy to use. I was able to learn how to use the platform to create my first custom email signature very quickly. I was very pleased with the email signature generated by newoldstamp and have made it my email signature. It was easy to add the signature to Gmail because the signature is HTML-based. I’m very picky about projecting professionalism whenever I can. The email signature I made in newoldstamp looks really professional.

There’s not that many good banners to choose from to include at the bottom of my email signature. I had to make my own custom banner to include in my email signature.

Arthur
Vice President in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Available Warehouses Review

Easy Integration with Email Server. Signature analytics is great.

Limited on text fields. I wanted to create one more line in my email signature and it wouldn't let me.

Alison
Banker in USA
Bankwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Email Signature

It creates a good template for a signature to an email.

Sometimes I have a difficult time remembering how to change the signature because I do it infrequently, but that's about it.

Verlagswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great idea and useful, marred by moderate customer service and missing features

Kommentare: Moderate at best, due to missing features.

Getting a handle on a small businesses emails is essential: it creates a consistent brand and messaging. And NewOldStamp does that well. It is for this reason that I upped my original purchase of this software to cover all of our staff.

The ability to modify / customise the email signatures is far too limiting. For example, there is no way to place a company 'tagline' in the email signature, no way to run smaller banners side by side, and no ability to have a corporate LinkedIn icon and a personal LinkedIn icon. Worse, when I approached the support staff to see if there was a way to address these shortfalls, the response was best described as 'dismissive.' I don't mind a few missing features. But there was little effort taken to understand what I was describing, and why companies may need those.

Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Make a Email Signature that Looks Good and Customizable

I used "Email Signatures" on the business that I own for about a year now. This is great for making custom really clean looking signatures. I feel like Outlook is limited on how nice you can make the signatures within their system. With "Email Signatures" you go all out on customization and making it look professional. You can link up all of your social networking sites on the signature along with your website URL. If you have a certain promotion going on for a couple weeks you can easily add it to your signature during the promotion time period. This makes it convenient when you are wanting to change small aspects of your signature out.

I wish the price was a little less. This is a very small aspect of a business and seems like it should be less. However, this is not expensive at all.