Über Newoldstamp

Professioneller E-Mail-Signaturgenerator. Verwalte alle E-Mail-Signaturen und führe Banner-Kampagnen über ein einzelnes Dashboard aus.

Erfahre mehr über Newoldstamp

Newoldstamp is well designed and very easy to use for both creating and editing signatures. You have a big option of customization like different templates, colors, fonts, etc.

Nothing that I need to do isn't covered by Newoldstamp, so at this time no negatives really come to mind.

Bewertungen zu Newoldstamp

Newoldstamp hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 587 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Newoldstamp bereits verwendet?

Maryna
Maryna
SMM Specialist in Ukraine
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Professional Tool for Email Signatures

Kommentare: In our company, we use Newoldstamp to increase awareness of our sales emails, and we save a lot of time using this professional email signature generator. Also, we promote our updates, offers, events using banners in email signatures. One of the coolest features is that you can switch banners, logos, and photos automatically by making changes to the main signature.

First of all, it is simple. I really like that you don't need an IT department or additional software. Each team member receives a signature to copy with detailed installation guides, so it is amazing because you can do it fast. Also, we love the fact that Newoldstamp is able to track clicks and views from your banner or logo. In this case, you can analyze and update your banner to a more attractive one.

Nothing - we're happy with the service (special thanks to support, they are awesome). We will be waiting for new updates and features in the future.

Sam
President in Kanada
Logistik & Lieferkette, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My search is over! :)

Kommentare: These signatures are high in quality. It will allow our company to stay true to our brand image, quality and professionalism. We're happy that we can now promote our new services and promotions within emails.

Luckily I've found NEWOLDSTAMP after several days of trying others. Their website is extremely user friendly and rich in features. There are no gaps in the signature line. It's nice and uniform. Their live chat being 24/7 was a huge help in helping me decide. Although each response did take 10-15min, it's better than nothing, as most of these signature services have awful service. The price also beats the other 2 services. Very affordable. I'm very happy with my decision!

The ability to add custom social media icons

Ryan
Ryan
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Terrible Refund Policies

Kommentare: I was a paying customer for many years. I decided to switch to a different service because I wasn't a fan of the cost. I forgot to cancel the automatic yearly renewal. I emailed them the following day to please cancel and refund my money. They told me too bad. Should have canceled before the renewal. I will never do business with them again and hope you won't either. Never trust a company that makes money from customers failing to cancel.

I was able to set it up and not worry about it.

For the money, there are better options.

Antwort von NEWOLDSTAMP

Dear Ryan, Thank you for your review! While subscribing to Newoldstamp, you have agreed to our Terms of Use, where it has been stated that we offer subscription-based service with auto-renews. Unfortunately, your case is non-refundable according to our Refund Policy. While it is great our service worked fine for you, we apologize for your frustrating experience with the cancellation. We are trying to treat all the customers equally according to our Terms of Use. We set a high standard for ourselves, and we're so sorry to hear this was not met in your interaction with our business. We appreciate your feedback and will take it into consideration for future cases. Yours respectfully, Newoldstamp Team

Luis
CEO in Portugal
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Newoldstamp app

very easy to use, implement and configure

Basically, I think the cost for small companies is a bit high.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Newoldstamp

Kommentare: Good

Appearance on outlook emails and phone settings.

No ability to amend banners, restricted with banner designs.

Vova
Vova
Marketing Specialist in Ukraine
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Promote your social profiles with email signatures

Kommentare: I don't have anything negative to say about our experience with Newoldstamp. We have been using them for a couple of months and we never had a bad experience with signatures. Everything works fine and we really enjoy having some leads just by sending emails.

It is so easy to start using, to buy, configure and create signatures. Newoldstamp generator gives us a huge range of customization: a lot of templates with different colors, fonts and fields, buttons, banners, social icons, etc. They also have a great support team.

Some UX things are a little confusing at first time of using, but when you stick with it, becomes easier.

Jonathan
Jonathan
Broker in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ease of Use to Manage Brand Consistency as a Team

It is so easy for me to manage the team message and branding, changing the banner to stay current with the times without needing input and involvement from each staff member

Nothing, checked all the boxes of what I was looking for

Lucie
Lucie
Sales manager in Frankreich
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best way to create company's email signatures!

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with Newoldstamp has been very positive. The platform has changed how I approach signatures, allowing me to easily create professional signatures for various email platforms. Newoldstamp is an invaluable tool for anyone who wishes to improve their email communication, despite minor limitations, because of its overall value and impact on my professional image.

Thanks to the user-friendly platform of Newoldstamp, it's extremely easy to create and use amazing email signatures. I can create a professional and visually appealing email signature that matches my company brand, thanks to the options for customizing it from logo to social icons.

A wider selection of fonts would also improve flexibility in the design, while Newoldstamp provides a wide range of customization options. Furthermore, this great tool would be even more accessible by means of cheaper pricing plans especially for individual users or small enterprises.

Yana
Yana
PMM in Österreich
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Email-Branding with Newoldstamp

Kommentare: My overall experience with Newoldstamp has been highly positive. The platform has significantly streamlined our email signature management ensuring brand consistency across all communications. Despite minor initial setup challenges, the platform's robust features and user-friendly interface have made it an invaluable tool for our organization's email marketing efforts.

The platform offers a wide range of customization options, allowing users to tailor their signatures to reflect their brand identity effectively. Additionally, the ability to integrate with various email clients seamlessly simplifies the implementation process.

Newoldstamp offers extensive customization and design options for signatures, however, at the beginning of the collaboration, the setup process can be quite time-consuming.

Simon
Simon
Customer Success and Content Management in Portugal
Informationsdienst, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Pleased with the email signature provided by Newoldstamp.

Kommentare: Generating a professional email signature is fast and straightforward, and the incorporation of analytics to monitor link clicks adds a useful touch.

My general impression of Newoldstamp revolves around its swift and effortless signature setup for all staff members, eliminating the need for technical or design teams. It seamlessly integrates with leading email clients and devices, including smartphones.

I wish for the integration of banners and marketing advertisements, particularly the capability to tailor the existing advertising campaign to the banner.

Liel
Partnerships in USA

Solid Email Signature Solution with Room for Improvement

Kommentare: Newoldstamp is a reliable email signature provider with a range of attractive templates and easy integration. For those seeking a simple and streamlined solution, it's definitely worth considering. However, if you're someone who values in-depth customization options, you might find the platform's current offerings a bit lacking. I'm optimistic that as Newoldstamp continues to evolve, they will address these concerns and offer an even more well-rounded experience.

I've been using Newoldstamp, an email signature provider, for some time now, and I must say, they offer a solid service with noticeable potential. Overall, my experience has been positive, but there's certainly room for improvement in certain aspects.Newoldstamp does an excellent job at delivering professional and consistent email signatures. The pre-designed templates are clean and sleek, making it easy to create a polished signature that aligns with your brand identity. The platform's integration with various email clients ensures seamless implementation across different devices and platforms.

Newoldstamp falls short is in its customization options. While the templates are great, the ability to truly customize and fine-tune the signatures could be enhanced. The platform's customization features are somewhat limited, and users who desire more specific adjustments may find themselves somewhat restricted.

Buchhaltung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Very good professional signature creation service

Kommentare: Despite some exceptions, I am quite satisfied overall and it is an excellent complement of the SigPro plugin that I use with Mail. However, I find it really strange to charge monthly fees for signature creation while if you know the HTML language code and own icons, you could create your own and professional signature at a lower cost.

- A lot of possibilities to customize his signature. - Ability to add many icons and official logo of professional social networks related to your Linkedin, Viadeo and many other accounts. - You can add your photo as well as the logo of your company. - Newoldstamp gives you the opportunity to know who clicked on your links. You can also create advertising in your emails and keep track/indicators of the number of clicks and who clicked on your links. The graphics are excellent and you can even add yours.

It's a shame that the links to Skype do not seem to work. Despite my solicitation regarding this problem, the customer service has never deigned to answer my requests for help regarding this problem. Also, I find it unfortunate that the creations are very limited. Indeed, the creation is not at all WYSIWYG (What You See is What You Get). Also, there are only a few examples with icons and it is not easy to create a new signature with icons, I have to find a sample layout with the icons I want to integrate and It's not practical at all ... and here too, on these questions, the customer service is silent ...what a shame.

Unternehmensberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

So simple to use. Just set it and forget it.

Kommentare: This is a very useful tool as it provides very aesthetic looking set of great signatures.

I really like the variety of templates on offer. They can be customized to include custom fields. What I like best is that these can be made consistent for team members and can be centrally administered - meaning if you have a conference or a news piece about your company that you want to promote or even a sales promotion, you can set up a banner in everyone's signature from a central location instead of having each team member individually add this.

When folks have viewed this on outlook with the image settings off, it appears as a line of code with reference to NewOldStamp in the URL. It would be nice if there was a way to mitigate this.

Great! Happy you love it

Buchhaltung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Email Signatures Review

Kommentare: Overall, I really enjoy this software and I believe that it's great for use to make a professional signature that your clients won't forget.

What I like most about this software is the ease of use to make a neat and professional email signature. With this software I am able to make an email signature for my whole team that includes everything from different fonts to pictures of us.

What I like least about this software is after making a certain amount of signatures, you must pay extra. While I understand they need to make money, 25 employee signatures is not much for a large company.

Scott
Senior Manager, Growth Marketing in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Look no further than Newoldstamp

Kommentare: I did a lot of research on similar platforms and Newoldstamp was by far the best value. I've been so pleased with the experience, from demo to onboarding to customer service on the follow up. Truly a great experience. Definitely recommend!

What I love most about Newoldstamp is how easy it is to create and deploy signatures across the entire organization. Not to mention, the signature templates are high quality and professional, fit to match any brand. Also, you can customize your signatures based on the campaigns you're running, which I love. The flexibility/adaptability really makes a difference in helping drive core messaging to our audiences in 1:1 emails! Finally, Newoldstamp's customer service is second to none. From sales to support, responses are timely, professional, and helpful. Really solid customer experience.

I don't have a great response to this question. I've had a really positive experience so far and don't have any feedback as far as product recommendations, things to do differently, etc.

Antonio

Fresh and Clean Email Signatures for my business emails.

The functionality and modern look is great and will for years to come. I love the sleek look and all of the options available.

I don't know if the average person would be able to use the software and get the most out of it. They would have to be a little tech savvy

Antwort von NEWOLDSTAMP

Hi Antonio! Thank you for your review. We will soon launch our new version. And we hope new interface will be even more friendly

Seth
Director, Sales & Marketing in USA

Simple, flexible, beautiful

Kommentare: Standardized, quality footers. Brand consistency. Control over employee footers.

It has allowed our entire company to standardize our email footers for a consistency of experience with our customers and branding, as well as allowed us to include social media links and intro videos with ease. Also, they did not have a button for Houzz profile links, a critical business profile page for us on a huge online platform for interior design. At our request, they built the button and included it in the mix.

It's easy enough although it took too long to notice that you could create a reusable template.

Kommentare: If you don't know how to code a email sig yourself, it's easy to use this software to do it. And it's affordable.

I like that it's simple to use for clients, especially when they have larger teams. It's easy to show them how to do it for themselves.

I don't like how big all the templates were. Trying to create something minimalist is very difficult.

Antwort von NEWOLDSTAMP

Thank you for your review. We will soon launch our new version and move users to NEWOLDSTAMP 3.0. It will offer more templates and customization options, and many more features!

Lancia
Founder and Editor-in-Chief in USA

Easy to use for a professional signature

Kommentare: A polished e-signature to attach to all my outgoing email.

What I like most about it is ease of use. It is straightforward to adjust and to correct. I like the consistency of having a standard e-signature and this software gives that to me.

I wish it offered more variety of signature styles. The styles offered are a little too simplistic and not particularly elegant.

Antwort von NEWOLDSTAMP

Lancia, some of the limitations that we have a dictated by the email clients capabilities. Thanks for your understanding.

Joseph
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great email signature!

Kommentare: I would recommend this product to others anytime!

The signature is easy to use and covers all details! I really love it!

There isn't really anything that I don't like about it.

Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Professional-Looking Email Signatures

Kommentare: Email signatures are important because they provide you an opportunity to market yourself, your products, and project professionalism to others. Before newoldstamp I struggled to make an email signature that could do any one of those things. Now I can easily make a professional email signature and alter it when I need to thanks to newoldstamp.

newoldstamp is easy to use. I was able to learn how to use the platform to create my first custom email signature very quickly. I was very pleased with the email signature generated by newoldstamp and have made it my email signature. It was easy to add the signature to Gmail because the signature is HTML-based. I’m very picky about projecting professionalism whenever I can. The email signature I made in newoldstamp looks really professional.

There’s not that many good banners to choose from to include at the bottom of my email signature. I had to make my own custom banner to include in my email signature.

Josh
CEO in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Stylish emails!

Kommentare: We feel recipients have found us to be more reputable and believe it's contributes to website traffic.

The ability to make our emails reflect our brand has made our company look more authentic and memorable. Also good for directing recipients to our website, social media, etc.

Not the most intuitive, but not hard to use either- would recommend. Everyone should have a unique signature.

Alison
Banker in USA
Bankwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Email Signature

It creates a good template for a signature to an email.

Sometimes I have a difficult time remembering how to change the signature because I do it infrequently, but that's about it.

Arthur
Vice President in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Available Warehouses Review

Easy Integration with Email Server. Signature analytics is great.

Limited on text fields. I wanted to create one more line in my email signature and it wouldn't let me.

Devin

Love for Newoldstamp!

Kommentare: Obviously emailing is a key part of business & Newoldstamp has really helped us grow the impact from it. The banner campaigns have also stood out as a great tool.

It allows us to change up our signatures easily and get more eyes on certain sites, promos, or just normal emailing. Great tool for marketing! - banner campaigns - great customer service - multiple integrations (GSuite, Exchange, and Office 365)

Everything I need is covered by Newoldstamp, so no cons at this point!