Über Jobsoid

Online-Recruitment-Software, die jeden Schritt deines Einstellungsprozesses vereinfacht.

Erfahre mehr über Jobsoid

András H.
managing director
Gastgewerbe, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.6.2019

"A good experience"

Kommentare: I have selected Jobsoid after comparing the deals available on the market, and I think it was a very good (and lucky decison) to go with them: I have a very good user experience since the start.

Vorteile: I like the customer service provided by the Jobsoid team: any request, question is answered and solved in an honest way. I also like the continous development of teh product: and somehow they manage to implement new features which are very useful for us. It is easy to use, very flexible: sometimes my colleagues learn using it in 30 minutes.

Nachteile: Not much cons: the mobile app is less stable and some functions I miss on that.

• Bewertet am 15.6.2019
Freddy J.
managing director
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Easy does it"

Kommentare: We have simplified our bp and efficiency

Vorteile: The simplicity to use - none of my employees needed a user manual

Nachteile: no negative comments at this time - if i have any i will review my rating

Director of Marketing
  • Bewertet am 5.5.2020

"A good talent acquisition tool"

Kommentare: It has helped us improve our hiring process by allowing us to save time, improve collaboration on candidates, and more effectively communicate. We've also seen an increase in candidates, which isn't always a good thing!

Vorteile: Jobsoid allows us to quickly post jobs and get them out on the job boards, which has led to an increase in quantity and quality of candidates. The workflows are great and help us make sure we've communicated effectively with all candidates. In the past, candidates would often get overlooked and never hear from us. There are also some cool features with video interviews and some other slick automations.

Nachteile: Their website integration is very limited and does not allow for much customization in terms of look and feel. We ended up abandoning their integration completely and building our own job postings and links on our website because it was impossible to make this look and feel right.

• Bewertet am 5.5.2020
Nezar K.
Sales Manager
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.7.2019

"Affordable and Functional "

Vorteile: Easy interface. Customizable. Ability to blast out Group emails and text messages. Easy to learn and train. The mention and sharing features are excellent. Can communicate with colleagues and customers from one platform.

Nachteile: The reports could be more robust. Searching your database is slow and difficult to find a profile.

• Bewertet am 13.7.2019
Anagha K.
Lead-HR Operations
  • Bewertet am 3.10.2019

"Best ETS"

Kommentare: Overall the software is good. the only drawback I feel for now is it's not integrated with Naukri portal

Vorteile: The software is user-friendly and easy to use. The biggest advantage is it is integrated into many jobs portal

Nachteile: It's not integrated with the Naukri portal.

• Bewertet am 3.10.2019
Gauri A.
Assistant Manager - HR Operations

"Honest Feedback!!"

Kommentare: My overall experience is good.

Vorteile: Its easy to understand the hiring status of the candidate. Even if any, of our team member is not available the status of the candidate can be reviewed ( with comments & the stages of interview)at anytime. Second is duplicacy of resume can be sorted. Last but not the least " On One Click" the jobs are published on different sites.

Nachteile: While searching candidates by name it is expected that the concern candidate will be at the top of the search list. But most of the time it doesn't happen. So we search the candidates through "Jobs" tabs.
When I try to to apply a set of questionnaire for candidates who are apply through Linkedin it doesn't work. Rest from different sites like Indeed, Nevoo we get the questionnaire filled. If this gets resolved almost 50% of screening work is done.

Ankita J.
HR Manager
  • Bewertet am 27.9.2019

"Jobsoid- A close watch on talent footfall- Helping Rahi Globally"

Kommentare: Very happy. A reliable product. We can easily detect the progress of any position or the stages of the interviews during the unavailability of the team mated.

Vorteile: Ease of using it. No restrictions on the number of users/managers/administrators, Integration with Linkedin job slots has helped streamlining the recruitment.
One stop solution for all the recruitment needs.
Happily used by Rahi Global team.
Ease in interview scheduling and sending timely feedback to the candidates. features like referral portal and association with the third party consultants is helping us a lot. Pipeline stages are helping us analyse the hiring trend and the performance of talent acquisition team.

Nachteile: Filter option could have been more better for quickly scanning the applications.

Maria T.
Director, Human Resources - Talent Acquisition
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.7.2019

"Jobsoid Review"

Kommentare: JobSoid has been a game-changer for our business. We have grown significantly in the past two years since we switched to JobSoid and JobSoid has been a key part of that growth. Our job pool has increased and improved significantly, enabling us to fill more positions. JobSoid has great data features so we can track our metrics. Customer service has been very responsive to our questions and feature needs. We LOVE JobSoid!

Vorteile: The ease of use. Easy to learn. Goes out to multiple job boards,including international, providing us a significant job applicant pool.

Nachteile: Not all job boards feed into our job application to input references into JobSoid.

• Bewertet am 14.7.2019
Debbie B.
Group Personnel Manager
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.6.2019

"Recruitment Platform"

Kommentare: Working with the team has always been a very positive experience. Customer service executive has worked tirelessly to ensure we get the best from it and always responds to any queries and issues. Executives have also been very supportive.

Vorteile: This is an excellent recruitment platform. It is very user friendly and has a huge range of options to enhance the experience. The support team are excellent and will always reply very quickly, they are also very responsive to requests to enhance the system with ideas and suggestions a client may have.

Nachteile: The package works well for us, we are more than happy with it.

• Bewertet am 12.6.2019
Katerina P.
Technische Leitung
Logistik & Lieferkette, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.7.2019

"Good ATS platform"

Kommentare: This is a good company and a good platform that is easy to use. If you are looking for a cheaper and more efficient option that you get when you increase the company, Workable is a very good choice. They focus on the deployment of new features that other ATSs do not implement, and I am glad to see what happens next.

Vorteile: Easy to use system, and the interfaces are very clear for administrators, users, managers. Each assignment is accompanied by employment advice, and it is very easy for candidates to apply. Also allows candidates to submit an application with LinkedIn, it is very convenient. Tracking candidates for each workflow is very easy, convenient batch sending emails. E-mail templates, interview templates help to make the process simple and efficient, you can set up automatic sending of letters. Performance takes into account every integration with HRIS, screening tools and other interfaces.

Nachteile: A lot of settings depending on the price you are willing to pay.
More standard software and no flexibility that you might see with some other larger ATS.

• Bewertet am 27.7.2019
Simranjyot M.
People Person
  • Bewertet am 29.3.2019

"Jobsoid - A Blissful ATS"

Kommentare: We have been using Jobsoid from 2015 and since then, we have never thought of changing the ATS. Jobsoid is such a boon for us as right from Job posting to scheduling interviews & sending email invites to candidates has been such a bliss!! Thank you Jobsoid for 1 click away service, with a special thanks to Shesham :)

Vorteile: Jobsoid is a complete recruitment solution.
1) Job posting on LinkedIn, Indeed, Naukri etc. to attract candidates. This certainly increases your candidate sourcing.
2) Dashboard to check the performances of various jobs, sourcing channels, recruiters and pipeline status etc.
3) Can use different kind filters to choose from candidates, jobs, results etc.
4) Line up/schedule candidate interviews and send them email invites for confirmations etc. You can communicate on emails using Jobsoid only.
5) Fetch weekly/monthly reports etc. based on your criteria's.

Nachteile: You must take training or explore it fully to utilize the same to maximum potential.

• Bewertet am 29.3.2019
Saumil P.
  • Bewertet am 17.6.2019

"Jobsoid helped us scale from 10+ people to 35+ people without a full-time HR "

Kommentare: My overall experience with Jobsoid has been fantastic. It helps us do 3 things very effectively -- source candidates automagically, makes my life easy as I have a single window for all candidate communication and helps collaborate so that I can take help from other departments when hiring ppl.

Vorteile: I was already using SmartRecruiters before I migrated to Jobsoid, so I already had a very good idea of what I wanted from a good ATS. However, the moment I started using Jobsoid the first thing I noticed that was different was it's simplicity. It felt like a native desktop app and not like a software running on cloud. It was fast and efficient. I believe, that got me hooked and once I posted 3-4 jobs via Jobsoid I immediately started getting applications as my job posts got syndicated to other quality job portals just with a click of a button. There are many other features which I have since realized like automated Workflows, candidate scoring etc. and they all have helped me shortlist candidates effectively.

Nachteile: I believe this is not a complain but I do feel they have a lot of features in the software. Sometimes, it does feel like I am not using it to it's full power and that is my biggest gripe.

Bill B.
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.6.2019

"Personnel tracking Made Simple"

Kommentare: We have benefited from the software and have created an easy tracking system through using it and using all of the parts of the application to organize our candidate pool. We have also increased our candidate pool significantly through the use of multiple publishing of our job descriptions.

Vorteile: The ease of what you can move candidate information within the file and among jobs is the greatest value for us. We appreciate being able to find many different sources for applicants rather than a single source. We have had excellent customer service response to any requests we have made and greatly value the work that they have done to make this and accessible program for our use.

Nachteile: Some parts of the computer-based program are not as accessible on the mobile application which is to be expected.

Josue L.
Consultant
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Great product"

Kommentare: I love the tool and the customer service is prompt and kind.

Vorteile: It's user-friendly, really clear, you can follow up the process for each candidate.
Contacting candidates and keeping track of communications is really easy.

Nachteile: The tool is missing a "historic record" feature for the organizations, I would like to have a list of the projects (positions) that each contact/company had previously.

Miguel P.
HR & Recruitment Specialist
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.6.2019

"Friendly, amicable, easy, powerful and legally compliant!"

Kommentare: Really good, easy to use, friendly customer support, up-to-date functionalities, easy to keep track, easy to download metrics.

Vorteile: Easiness of use, good customer support, easy to track, good metrics given, good pairing with our local regulation.

Nachteile: I have had experience with several ATSs, and honestly, Jobsoid is really easy and practical, more pros than cons. Maybe, an integration with my gmail calendar would be nice, and also, the possibility of customizing the GDPR request consent message. As well, I have noticed that recently, the possibility of finding archived users has become a little heavy for the system; however, this has been punctual, we have never had this issue before.

Dayonna J.
Compliance Coordinator
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

"Jobsoid Review 2019"

Vorteile: I like that I am able to communicate with the candidates via Jobsoid. Also I am able to attach important documents and dates to their profile. It makes it easy for me to keep track of my current employees as well as the potential candidates. Keeps me organized!

Nachteile: I think \they can improve on how to upload multiple documents at one time. Also include a ticker for those documents so that I am notified when something like a TB test, or CPR card that has been uploaded well expire so that I can reach out to my employees in a timely fashion.

Sheron D.
HR
  • Bewertet am 10.7.2018

"A feature-rich ATS that makes all the repetitive and mind-numbing recruitment tasks to save time"

Kommentare: saves a lot of time and effort and sanity!

Vorteile: allows personalization of careers site and email templates to ensure a great end-user experience. automates every possible recruitment task to save the time for conducting interviews. facilitates the addition of comments to shortlisted profiles. smart filter brings down the screening time from days to minutes.

Nachteile: Needs training to adapt and requires a little trial and error to fully know the features and make the most of them but the support team is always available to take care of queries if any.

• Bewertet am 10.7.2018
Lisa M.
COMPLIANCE COORDINATOR
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

"Easiness of product."

Kommentare: Easy to navigate, effortless. Office started going paperless in 2016, the paper application process was massive, converting to web base process cut down on foot traffic and illegible applications. Being able to store relevant documents, and the ease of accessing throughout the company is a plus, plus!

Vorteile: One click ease.... Don't have to navigate thought multiple tabs or screens. The reminder function is a plus, even if I'm not logged in the reminder is sent to my email.

Nachteile: Haven't had any problems or issues that would fit this category.

Jim N.
Senior Recruiter
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Jobsoid Works!"

Kommentare: As long as I keep the job postings fresh, I get a good flow of candidates to fill the posted jobs. It's one of my main resources.

Vorteile: Great customer service! Easy to understand and use. The way the software works was modified based on my feedback. Wow!

Nachteile: Some of the functionality is a little quirky. Candidates are assigned to the jobs they applied to and when that job is closed access to the candidate goes away. The workaround is to reassign the candidate to an open job so I have one job as a place holder. It's a simple workaround but I lose one of my slots to it.

William W.
Managing Director
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Jobsoid review"

Kommentare: Easy to implement Applicant Tracking System for ourselves and our clients to use for attracting and recruiting talented staff.

Vorteile: Ease of use.
Cost.
Very good service and support from Jobsoid
Ease of placing a job ad across multiple jobboards

Nachteile: No central dashboard to manage all our clients software centrally. You have to log into each client separately.

Toka I.
Office Coordinator
Öffentliche Ordnung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.6.2019

"Best way to collaborate "

Kommentare: Using Jobsoid makes it very easy for me and my colleagues to collaborate on candidates for open positions. Using this system minimizes the use of email to communicate regarding candidate

Vorteile: The interface is intuitive and easy to use. I really like the rating features and status assignments.

Nachteile: I haven't run into any issues so far. I have not quite had a chance to explore all of Jobsoid's features.

Reshma S.
Assistant Manager HR
  • Bewertet am 1.4.2019

"Nice using Jobsoid"

Kommentare: Ii have been using Jobsoid since two years. Many new features has been launched. Its user friendly.

Vorteile: Its user friendly.
Easy to access.
No specific training is required.

Nachteile: It should have more filter options like salary, years of experience.

• Bewertet am 1.4.2019
Stephanie S.
Chief of Staff
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.6.2019

"Jobsoid was a great ATS for our new startup"

Kommentare: Positive experience and very easy to use. We had 30 people on my team using it and it was easy to deploy.

Vorteile: Amazing customer support team that always developed new features as I suggested them. It felt like a true partnership and was an amazing value for the price. The ATS was also very intuitive!

Nachteile: The software didn't have the best reporting functionality but was improving all the time.

Merlijn V.
IT Project Officer
Forschung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.4.2019

"Benchmark for UX"

Kommentare: Automated job posting, collaborative hiring, all in one platform, Jobsoid toke the time to map out and create everything that has something to do with the hiring process.

Vorteile: The user experience Jobsoid offers, is an example for other applications. When rolling out, you almost don't need to train your users, since it's so intuitive and self-explaining

Nachteile: honestly the features that where missing, like a pdf export / csv export where added after we gave feedback to the Jobsoid team. The tailor down the application to the end-user, so if there's something you don't like you just need to communicate it..

• Bewertet am 9.4.2019
Vaishali R.
Co-founder
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.6.2019

"Great product!!"

Kommentare: Have been using the free trial version for the past 1 week or so...really happy with the responses. First of all it spares you the trouble to go to multiple sites to post your job; and then it also gives you the functionality of managing the responses in a practical and easy way...and best of all all this in a free version!!
I'm really sure that the paid versions will have a lot of more to offer and I don't mind paying for it as my needs grow.
Keep it up Team Jobsoid!! God bless !!

Vorteile: Easy job postings.
Functionality to manage the applications and even send interview or rejection mailers or text messages to the applicants.
Reminders sent to us for interviews.

Nachteile: Well, I feel that there could be more filtering options for the applications received.

• Bewertet am 26.6.2019