Über Infogram

Der einfachste Weg, um schöne Diagramme, Grafiken, Karten und Berichte zu erstellen.

Erfahre mehr über Infogram

Clark b. S.
Chief Of Staff
Think-Tanks, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.7.2018

"Great enterprise solution that saves massive time"

Vorteile: What I love most about this software is that it allows colleagues from multiple business units to tap in to the same growing library of content. Not only has this allowed us to piggyback off of each others' creations, but it has allowed us to establish brand consistency like never before. The workflow and publishing features have been key to making sure we put out excellent quality material on a consistent basis.

Nachteile: I only wish the Enterprise version started with more licenses so more people could use them! For example, I don't work much with social media, but I've found the report and dashboard templates to be a huge help communicating my ideas to executive staff. This isn't an obvious use of the tool, but I would add more users to take advantage of this feature if I were able.

• Bewertet am 31.7.2018
Russell P.
Teacher, Consultant
E-Learning, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 4.2.2019

"Great graphics tool for chart construction!"

Kommentare: I am pleased with my experience with Inforgram. As stated, I would like a few less restrictions on the free version, but I haven't found a better platform that offers graphics this stunning!

Vorteile: Several platforms have the ability to make charts and graphs from data; however, few have the ability to make it look good (with minimal effort) - Inforgram is one of the few! Here's why I love it:
- When it comes to visually representing data, Inforgram is incredible! The graphs you are able to design are among the best I've seen. Not only that, but you can even build in animated graphs (to a certain extent). It takes what could be boring numbers/charts and turns it into stunning graphics!
- It's free - and quite honestly, you can do a lot with it. After experimenting, you may choose to pay, but I am very pleased with the power and functions in the free version. If you're on a budget, go with Infogram.
- It's extremely user-friendly. The learning curve isn't really a curve. The builders/designers have done an incredible job of making this intuitive and easy to use for everyone.
- You can pull from various data sources (Sheets, Dropbox, etc.).
- There are lots of templates to choose between and build from.
- It's so easy to move your graphic to another platform when you're complete (i.e., to social media, a slide deck such as Prezi, download for distribution as a PDF or PNG, etc.).
- In my experience, the company seems to always be improving and innovating - so I'll list that as a pro as I expect to see great things in the future.

Nachteile: I have few complaints from my experiences with Infogram, but here are some concerns that I will point out:
- If you're relying on the free version, your creation will have the Infogram logo. No way around it really. They deserve credit for their product, though, so I respect this.
- The subscription version is a bit pricey, in my opinion and on my budget.
- I would also like to see more features or customization on the free version (even fonts).
- You are relying on an internet connection. Most of the time this is not a problem, but just be mindful of that.

• Bewertet am 4.2.2019
User Operations Lead
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.5.2019

"Nice but frustrating"

Kommentare: Infogram is a great tool to build slick looking reports, one pagers, infographics etc. The product is also really good for anyone who wants detailed and beautiful looking charts or diagrams, but without the brainpower needed to do this in excel. Simply drag and drop then click to change values. With the good however, comes the bad! the free version is pretty useless as you cant export to PDF. There is an extra cost to remove watermarks even after you buy a pro license. Data can go missing, and viewing the site on a mobile device or old laptop is pretty much not going to happen. Overall I feel this product is great for lone workers, or people studying. In terms of would I buy this for an enterprise level company, my answer is No. Theres so many competitors for this type of brand that its just not worth battling the downsides.

Vorteile: - Great drag and drop functionality
- Dynamic charts and inforgraphics
- Really nice icons
- Multiple page formats

Nachteile: - Page sizing can be really fiddly
- selecting A4 size seems to be way harder to find than it should
- Printing optimization is poor, far stronger for sharing electronically
- Customer service is not great, I lost entire projects and the team very quickly told me they couldn't restore them without much thought. This only happened once however and I used infogram heavily.
-Poorly optimized for mobile.

• Bewertet am 22.5.2019
Amber B.
Executive Assistant
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.10.2018

"Awesome Software!"

Kommentare: We have never had an easy, and visually appealing way to do certain reports for our board meetings. Infogram solved that problem.

Vorteile: Easy to create infographics for presentations, board meetings, even fundraising event meetings. Very user friendly. Amazing customer support, someone is always there to answer a question any time.

Nachteile: The only thing we have come across is that I do wish we could make a state map sectioned by only certain counties or get to pick which counties make up the map. We do certain reporting for grants and sometimes they are only giving money to be used in a certain area and we have to show what is being done in that area. But overall, no complaints about this software.

• Bewertet am 30.10.2018
Senior Data Associate
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.10.2019

"Making charts and numbers fun!"

Kommentare: Makes the mundane interesting and eye catching . Can make professional looking presentation in no time and with little experience needed.

Vorteile: How easy it is to create professional and comprehensive charts and infographics. Rather than having to learn difficult to use software, I can user this suite to easily present a professional and easily digestible infographic or other charts that is both fun and informative to user or investors. Versatile software that is easy to use and quick.

Nachteile: Buggy at times, but nothing that a quick refresh or restart hasn't solved. Other than that it's been a great experience.

• Bewertet am 15.10.2019
Web Content Manager
Möbel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.2.2018

"Quick and easy visual reporting platform "

Kommentare: I use this to create reports quickly to share with our teams where viewing options may be limited.

Vorteile: It's fast, easy to use, and has a lot of options (although many of them come with the paid plan). Reports are hosted online and easily shareable with your team or class. Takes much less time to setup a nice, interactive report than using spreadsheets (and doesn't rely on everyone having to use another piece of software to view/edit).

Nachteile: This is based on the free version, but there is no option to create private reports without going to the paid version. I understand that's their business model, but something to be aware of as a user. Also, I'm not aware of a way to create hi-res versions of your report. So it's mostly suited to viewing in a browser.

• Bewertet am 28.2.2018
Photographer
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.10.2019

"A user-friendly chart software."

Kommentare: I like it as a backup chart and flowchart maker but it needs more features in the collaboration section.

Vorteile: It is always hard to make an eye-catching presentation with normal template available. But infogram helps me to do it another level. I share it with my colleague so they can update on their own.
This also helps me to create a report and make a presentation for my business. It is really a very good idea to do proofreading and get advice from my partner. Collaboration and integration help me build the perfect chart and future plans.

Nachteile: It's not a simple software to use. I have to learn and tell people how to use it. More video tutorials can help us better using it.

• Bewertet am 24.10.2019
Edo M.
field agent/representative
  • Bewertet am 19.10.2017

"Very simple and efficient tool for simple info-graphics"

Kommentare: This is a perfect solution for today popular info-graphics. For most of them there is no need for a super fantastic mega popular expensive software solution but one that works well and is easy to achieve nice results. This one is a perfect example how simple is better.

Vorteile: As it is a web solution, You can use whenever You are. Simple and efficient user interface, with multitude of options and templates that are needed in, perhaps, 98 % of cases. Inserting data for info-graphic as spreadsheet is a fantastic solution. Non-English characters are well supported and there are just enough fonts to chose from. Design options are easy to understand and are immediately visible.

Nachteile: As it is a web solution, You need an internet connection. Today this is not a big problem but sometimes can be frustrating. Standalone version would be helpful, as some other solutions have this option. Theme names are slightly stupid. More fonts would be better.

• Bewertet am 19.10.2017
Lazar M.
Back End Developer
Programmentwicklung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.10.2019

"Free and Awesome."

Kommentare: I have been using it on my mobile phone while i was away from my house, to work on some parts which can be done while i'm away from my computer.

Vorteile: It is very easy for using. This software is amazing and it is good for beginners who are willing to start programming eventually. I get suggested code before I even finish the word so it saves time. It's awesome.

Nachteile: It is good but enough to compete with other software like Atom or Visual studio Code. I've tried this software but I have moved on to another editor.

• Bewertet am 12.10.2019
Nagesh N.
Chief Quality Officer
  • Bewertet am 23.11.2018

"I am amazed at Infogram! I am very glad I found it."

Kommentare: Simply superb.

Vorteile: I can produce infographics, charts in minutes for our marketing, presentations, software demos, etc.. I looks crisp, templates are good...really hats off to the Infogram software design. It is very easy to embed in social networks, websites and gives all the right options to embed.

Nachteile: None at this point. It has exceed my expectations.

• Bewertet am 23.11.2018
Chris F.
Graphic Designer
Zeitung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.8.2018

"The easy way to online infographics"

Kommentare: As a media company with daily newspapers in Sydney and Melbourne, both in print and online, the need to produce infographics and maps quickly and easily is an ongoing challenge. Infogram is the go-to tool for designers and data journalists alike.

Vorteile: You COULD spend countless hours trying to learn D3. Or just use infogram. It's relatively easy to create basic interactive charts. It takes a bit longer to master some of the quirks, but nothing worthwhile is ever simple, right?

Nachteile: Sometimes it can be a bit 'buggy' and the preview can take a while to refresh.

• Bewertet am 9.8.2018
Glen G.
Instructional Designer
  • Bewertet am 4.4.2018

"Infogram allows me to distill ideas visually in a graphically organized way. "

Vorteile: The free version has sufficient features to make this product effective for conveying instructional information. The software is intuitively easy. The selection of graphical tools is varied and supports symbolic displays of information. The ability to insert hyperlinks is critical to allow for further exploration of content. Transitions between pages are effective. The infogram can be embedded into a web page (in my case, in a Canvas content page; Canvas is my university's learning management system). The ability to make changes on the fly without wholesale revision is a strong asset. You can insert media from a variety of sources (YouTube, Vimeo, et al.). The ability to roll out the information quickly and easily is another asset.

Nachteile: There are arbitrary limitations on the amount of pictorial graphics that you can add with the free version. With the ability to insert media there is no capability of expanding a video clip to full-screen. There are no rollover effects when you move your mouse over a linked object to indicate that it is "clickable." The shapes (under "add shape") do not allow you to enter text in a shape to create a callout which would be useful. All of these missing features would vastly improve the interactivity and engagement with the final product, especially the ability to go full-screen with media clips. I am not saying let's make this compete with "Prezi;" but just make the free version more interactive and functional than it already is.

Manager of University Digital and Emerging Media
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.8.2018

"Fast, flexible web-based toolset that keeps improving"

Kommentare: It's helping with automation of some of our reporting and it has a better grid and design layout system than Google Data Studio.

Vorteile: They added the ability fairly recently to connect data visualizations to data in Google Sheets, etc. We started to use the service as a quick way to generate data driven charts and graphs but with this capability we're exploring using it for our regular monthly reporting.

Nachteile: Had a billing issue after going from the basic paid plan to trying out a business level limited time demo. It was resolved quickly but a pain.

• Bewertet am 30.8.2018
Patricia A.
secretary
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.7.2019

"If you are tired of the old fashion Excel Graphics"

Vorteile: If you are tired of the old fashion Excel Graphics, then give Instagram a try. It can produce awesome graphs to turn your presentations great. You can choose from many different graphs (more than excel) and tweak several features. The graphs can also be accessed online or you can export them.

Nachteile: I love it all. Can't think of a missing feature, really

• Bewertet am 16.7.2019
Senior Production Editor
Philanthropie, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.7.2018

"Excellent visualization tool."

Vorteile: Infogram is easy to use, and they keep adding new visualization options and tweaking the table-maker, which make the whole experience better and better.

Nachteile: Sometimes I have trouble pasting data from Excel to the Infogram worksheet, which makes it hard to build tables.

• Bewertet am 17.7.2018
Juscelino V.
Market Intelligence Coordinator
Versicherung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.4.2018

"I'm changing the PowerPoint through Infogram because the presentation is on-line and ver interactive"

Kommentare: Practicality, agility and easy comunication.

Vorteile: Interactivity with presentation, all content on a single page, content is on the cloud and can be accessed anywhere in the world.

Nachteile: I can not include fonts, difficult to maintain the corporate identity of the company I work for. Difficult integration with databases.

B2B Marketing Specialist
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.10.2018

"Easy to use and to track results"

Vorteile: Nowadays working with infographics it's mandatory for everyone that works in the marketing business. Finding a tool that can help us in an easy way to create awesome content is a big plus. We've decided to use inform and we are really happy with the tracking opportunities. We can check realtime which content is performing better and perform live improvements without having to embed infographics all over again.

Nachteile: Video feature would be a big plus. Also I believe the outputs can be better than just png, pdf. Video for instance?

• Bewertet am 23.10.2018
Brand resource specialist
  • Bewertet am 2.7.2018

"I created a set of infograms and large number of templates for our staff users."

Kommentare: Cost savings, more up-to-date data, shareable graphs, no designer input needed once the templates have been set-up.

Vorteile: This is a brilliant product and solved our data visualisation problem. We wanted the staff to be able to update the data without breaking the design of the graphs on the website. Previously we used graphic designer to create and update the static graphs on the site. With Infogram they can update the data in Excell and graphs update automatically. This is more efficient and saves money - everyone is happy!

Nachteile: We are based in New Zealand, so it would be great to have more detailed maps of New Zealand we could utilise.

• Bewertet am 2.7.2018
Chad W.
Creative Arts and Discipleship Pastor
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.7.2017

"I never knew there was such an easy way to make infographics."

Kommentare: I was able to communicate complex data in extremely accessible formats.

Vorteile: Infogram is an easy, fast, and free way to make attractive infographics. In a visual society where data is important, an infographic is indispensable. The features are as limitless as the designer would want them to be, especially with the paid versions. But even the free version offers a wealth of features that have kept me happy for all kinds of presentations. The ability to import data from various file formats and file storage software is extremely helpful.

Nachteile: I've not encountered anything I'd call a "con" as of yet. The only mild frustration is how frequently the "upgrade" advertisements pop up when clicking on various features while using the free version. But I could definitely live with it.

• Bewertet am 20.7.2017
Major Accounts Data Coordinator
  • Bewertet am 15.10.2018

"Infogram "

Kommentare: We deal with multiple sources of data on daily basis, and Infogram assessed in my need to have them all on in a single dashboard. At the end of the day, I can just download my report/dashboard as a PDF and share it directly with the team, without the need to have an individual account on Infogram.

Vorteile: Infogram is a powerful data visualization tool that has it all from individual charts to reports and dashbaords.

Nachteile: The limited number of pages per report for pro-account

• Bewertet am 15.10.2018
Shaun R.
Senior Associate
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 12.10.2018

"Lovely product"

Kommentare: I love Infogram and I use it almost daily to share my love of cricket data with my twitter audience.

Vorteile: I liked the ease of being able to do most of the items, I like the variety in designs and most I love the vibrancy of the aesthetic.

Nachteile: That it's not easier to align items and formats.
Also that I can't copy pages from one infogram to another.

• Bewertet am 12.10.2018
Gireesh L.
Director and Founder
  • Bewertet am 5.4.2018

"Quality, creation is simple and straightforward, but there must be some features that must be free"

Kommentare: Infogram made my life easy by helping me make charts, maps, and presentation of statistical data

Vorteile: Ease of access, how natural it is to create and manage bars, charts and what not. Ditched my keynote and powerpoint for creating bars charts and stuff for my statistical data.

Nachteile: A suggestion; the tool is excellent, but it won't allow users to download the work they've done neither in jpeg or png, IT IS NOT ALLOWED! So, what do you think? Can't we take screenshots? YES, WE CAN. And everybody is doing that, at least I'm, so, it'll be better to give the functionality for free and keep the premium stuff for a fee. I'll be happy to pay for the service. And I hope many more will join in too.

• Bewertet am 5.4.2018
Communications Analyst in the Office of the Chief Information Officer (CIO)
Hochschulbildung
  • Bewertet am 9.12.2017

"So many options! Modern design elements that I didn't want to have to create from scratch"

Kommentare: Free designs that impress everyone!

Vorteile: They have so many templates, especially for charts, that allow me to impress people without putting in the work to create, for instance a word cloud or graph with people icons, on Illustrator or Photoshop. Also, I like that it's lightweight enough to run on a browser and is saved automatically, as applications like Illustrator can sometimes bog down my computer and even crash it with unsaved work.

Nachteile: There are small things I think could be set up more intuitively, like changing the font or zooming out from the clipboard, that would help the learning curve associated with this product.

• Bewertet am 9.12.2017
Brian M.
Advertising/Design/Mobile phones
Staatsverwaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.8.2018

"Ease of use means faster productivity"

Kommentare: Great customer service, very fast to respond and the software is extremely useful for presenting infographics and charts, something that would take up significant time for me to create from scratch.

Vorteile: Very user friendly and content is always being expanded

Nachteile: Some minor glitches with operation but nothing annoying

• Bewertet am 22.8.2018
Mário P.
manager
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.2.2019

"Love how easy it is to make beautiful graphics for presentations. "

Kommentare: Make sexy graphs for board preeentations.

Vorteile: Easy to build graphs and make minor configurations. Beautiful colors and amazing graphs. Big Chart library. Very sexy graphs for outstanding presentations.

Nachteile: Could have a right click to copy graph feature to external platform

• Bewertet am 22.2.2019