Über fitli

Fitli ist nutzerfreundlich, bietet einen äußerst guten Service und ist kostengünstig.

Erfahre mehr über fitli

Easy to set up and even easier for client access.

I sometimes have a difficult time navigating the software, specifically the personal, professional and business profiles are too much for me.

Bewertungen zu fitli

5,0
4,9

fitli hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 114 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du fitli bereits verwendet?

Katie
Katie
Owner/Operator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

I would decide to use Fitli again and again!

This has been a fabulous experience from the start. The reps have been so extremely kind, prompt with help and thorough. Any question or concern that I have, is answered quickly through their customer service chat feature. They have been so patient with me (as I learn to use the program) and have made it all one of my favorite parts of my business. Fitli is easily integrated with my website, provides many options for me to develop promo codes and is very user friendly. You also cannot beat the price! I never thought I would be in love with my studio management company but I am. They are regular names in my household and that's exactly the kind of experience I want!

Something I love about Fitli is that they are always working on adding new features! They listen to their customers and what would make the program even better. I would love to see an app for admin one day, they currently have one for studio members. I would also love for them to add the ability for a customer to purchase a gift card in a custom amount. But truly, I have no complaints about Fitli, just features I look forward to in the future.

James
Owner, LMT, cPT in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Best Scheduler I've Used!

Kommentare: Having been in business for nearly 12 years, I've used SO many different apps and softwares and generally received more frustration than benefit, especially for the money I was spending. Additionally, if I wanted an app, there was usually an even heftier up charge, as most scheduling softwares are designed for large scale gyms and fitness centers, or single use massage therapists. Since I do both massage and personal training, I needed an app that could effectively accommodate both lines of business without breaking the bank. Fitli fit that perfectly! Their ease of scheduling, adding different lines of business, incorporating packages across those lines of business, setting up classes for drop ins and waiting lists has helped my business grow. Because we all know, if the client is inconvenienced, we pay the price, our software doesn't. And I firmly believe Fitli gets that with their product and business model! Would DEFINITELY recommend to anyone!

Ease of scheduling multiple clients. Ability to incorporate packages & sharing them among families. Timely notifications and reminders for both myself and my clients. Quick turnaround on receiving payments through the app. Extremely responsive and helpful customer service!

It's a newer system, so some features aren't available yet. There's an iPhone app, but not an Android app yet

Patricia
Executive Director in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Scheduling App for our Non-Profit Rowing Center

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Exceptional service and exceptional product.

We received tremendous help setting up our fitli site and the customer service is the best on the planet!

Always want more ease of editing and making scheduling changes but fitli has made tremendous progress in this domain. The company is incredibly responsive to the user's needs! And I appreciate their constant transparency and honesty!

Mindy

Review of Fitli

Kommentare: Overall my experience was a 6/10.

Clients could pay for sessions and receive reminders without my involvement. This freed up a lot of time for me as a business owner. Reports easy to generate. Customer service was always helpful.

Rescheduling appointments was cumbersome for me as admin. Users complained of not being able to easily register for classes or workshops.

Antwort von fitli

Hi Mindy - I'm very sorry to hear that you did not have an ideal experience using our software. Sadly, this is the first time I have heard things were not working well for you. We would have gladly tried to help make some integration suggestions or improvements given the chance. It's especially disappointing that we did not get a chance to make things better for you and your clients as this feedback runs counter to what we typically hear. In fact, most of the feedback we receive is about clients who find it very easy and convenient to book classes, appointments, or workshops using the mobile app or website portal. Of course, I know we are not even close to perfect and have lots of improvement potential. One way or another, we failed you. For that, I am sorry. This kind of review will make us work doubly hard to make sure everybody is getting the most out of our software. Best regards, John Cline Founder @ Fitli

Christina
Pilates Studio Owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great booking software for a small studio

Kommentare: All in all a great small business to work with my small business.

Fitli’s customer service is 100%! My clients are able to book themselves with ease either through the web or app. I system is a breeze to work with on my end and when I have questions Fitli is always available to assist.

There are a few things I would love to see added to their software: An option to charge a client for a late cancel automatically, but also take them out of the class to provide the spot for a waiting client; to have a “shopping cart” when ringing up multiple items for a client; to be able to rearrange my services and not have to have them alphabetical.

Mary
Owner/Instructor in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

I have been using Fitli over 3 years. The support is one of reasons I continue to remain a client.

Kommentare: Very pleased with the upgrades and support.

Fitli is easy to use for my clients. They can schedule a private or semiprivate sessions and pay online. They have the ability to keep track of their sessions. The support is exceptional.

I would like to customize my receipts for clients who need additional information.

Alieta

Fitli review for Isobarre

Kommentare: Excellent

I like the ease of use for both my customers and myself.

The software is relatively unknown and when making the switch I encountered resistance from my older clientele who are tech intimidated.

Rhea

User And customer friendly

Kommentare: From my first demo with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] I was hooked. What I love most about this company is the people. The are knowledgeable, responsive and I never feel like I am being sold to. If there is something I feel I could use as a business owner that doesn’t already exist they find a way to make it happen.

It is so easy to use. Straight forward and functional.

Moving or rescheduling appointments could use some streamlining

Erica
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Fitli is perfect for my small business needs

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The customer service is fantastic and the value is great - it gives me the functionality I need without a whole bunch of fancy features I won't use. I was looking for a solid POS system and reservation system.

Currently there is only one option to receive email notifications - all or nothing. I want to be notified when someone makes a purchase, but I do not want to be notified every time someone signs up for a class. Currently I have to choose "all" so I can get the purchase notifications but consequently I get every single notice when one of my 40+ clients signs up and it clogs my email box.

Shelly
Boutique Fitness Studio Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Life Changing for a small business

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I do t know what I would do without it! It is a replacement for a full time admin.

Ease and simplicity. Clients catch on quickly.

Not for android apps. Clients can’t remove themselves from waitlists

Cindy
Group Fitness Instructor and Personal Trainer in USA

Fitli product review

The setup conversation I had made setup relatively easy. Customer service is easy to reach and helpful and far as the product will allow them to be. The flexibility for registration and cancellation windows is helpful.

*Would like the opportunity to blast text or email without have to set up a fake class. *Would like admin access from the app or at least the opportunity to view participant names for the class. *Would like the ability to rearrange class schedules without having to cancel and recreate classes. Although I have put that 8 is max capacity in my facility a new class defaults to 10. I have to reset it each time. *Stars are confusion. I have had multiple occasions where customers clicked a start thinking they were giving a good review (the equivalent of five stars). It's happened once in my studio and twice in the last studio I was employed. One client is older and did it three times in a row because she kept messing up. I had to have them rejected (and let the customer know) because her error reduced from five stars to four. *I messaged today wanting to create a credit package that I could apply to monthly auto renewal members. I have been sick a week and will be out on vacation. I am not willing to have them cancel and select a new package to give them a refund. That's frustrating for the customer.

Tina

Fitli is Five Star

Kommentare: The monthly reports are beneficial for tracking sales, attendance, break downs of fees, discounts, etc

As a small business, Fitli meets and exceeds my needs and expectations for affordable and quality service. Their customer service is top notch!

The only thing I would like to see changed is the ability for a customer to book the same class more than once. Many of my customers want to pay for family or friends to take a class with them.

Anita
Founder in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Fitli helped me launch my yoga business

Kommentare: Overall experience has been EXCELLENT, mainly due to the responsiveness and patience of customer service.

Customer Service. The staff are EXTREMELY helpful and responsive. The initial introduction and training on the software was personalized and clear.

Some aspects of the software are rigid. For example, once you create a class or package. You cannot edit the name or the time of the class, but must create a new class. However the company is extremely open and responsive to suggestions and has already introduced new features that users like myself have suggested.

Brian

Best Value and Service for your money

Kommentare: 5-star experience across the board.

Fitli is easy to use and understand. It's not clogged with extra features that just make things more confusing and slow like other programs I've used or looked into. The customer service is the best I've ever experienced. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team respond quickly to any issues and go above and beyond to resolve any issues.

I started with Fitli when the company was fairly new, so there were not as many features as other programs. But the Fitli team is regularly updating the program with new features and actually listens to suggestions and implements them to constantly improve the program.

Kelli

So glad I chose Fitli

Kommentare: I needed something that didn’t cost hundreds of dollars a month and was easy for my clients and to the point. People can easily sign up for memberships and see my gym schedule and that’s perfect for my small gym!

I was starting my gym the year Covid hit hard and Fitli was affordable for me to keep using though I didn’t have many members. Anytime I needed help with something they were always so quick to respond!

I am excited for their new things. I did wish that there were ways to take point of sale payments a little bit easier and it sounds like that will be very soon! Also wish maybe the app was a little more user friendly. At the moment I only tell my members to use the website.

Autumn
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Recommended for your dance studio/fitness studio

Kommentare: I will continue to use Fitli. Responsive and open to suggestions always. They are always working to make the experience even better for their customers.

Great customer and easy set-up. Reliable and the students like it a lot.

There isn’t much I don’t like other than their time zone is different than mine which makes expiration dates for my promos a little tricky timing wise. But my review wouldn’t submit my without me putting something in this box.

Sheryl
Marketing in USA
Sport, Selbstständig

Fitli Surpassed our Expectations. Intuitive Product and Outstanding Customer Service!

Kommentare: As our business grew, it was becoming increasingly difficult to manage the schedule and payments. Fitli simplified the entire process. Don't know how we would run the business without out! Their support team is phenomenal. We typically get an immediate response and resolution. If we encounter a bug or other more involved issue, they escalate the ticket and respond with a solution within a day. They listen to customers and modify features accordingly. Very flexible, adaptable business. Highly recommend!

Online booking, automatic payments, class scheduling, website integration, retail option.

Would like to see the Retail portion of the site expanded a bit to include a few more features (i.e. photos, quantity, options (sizes, colors).

Victoria
Studio Owner in Kanada
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software that is easy to use, but no payment processing in Canada

The software is very flexible and easy to use for anyone who is not very tech savvy. The class calendar looks very lovely and is convenient to use. The best part is the tech support team. All my questions and issues were answered and resolved right away. I highly recommend fitli to other business owners.

I knew that Fitli didn't process payments in Canada when I was signing up, and I was okay with it while my business was quite small. When the company started growing, it became overwhelming to manage all transactions manually, and that is the reason I decided to switch to another platform.

Kelly
Personal Trainer-Nutrition Coach in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

I switched from Mindbody to Fitli over a year ago. Best decision! Excellent program great price!

I love that they continue to upgrade and add new features. The support staffs have been incredibly helpful as I navigate my way through this new technology. I am not very tech savvy and they have been very patient and helpful.

My biggest beef is that I cannot back-date when someone pays their membership. If their membership dues are payable on the 5th of the month and I don't get their payment until the 9th their membership that month starts on the 9th. I wish I could go back and change the date to reflect their actual due date.

Sherry
Owner of Fit 4 Life by Sherry in USA

Fitli was a perfect fit for Fit 4 Life by Sherry

Kommentare: It made running my business so easy and hassle free.

Fitli was very easy to incorporate into my business. It was easy for me to use and for new clients too. It eliminated the need for cash and check payments from the client.

The only issue was when a client's card would expire, and the program would take two payments using the old and new card.

Christina
Owner/teacher in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Affordable, accessible and great support

Payments and scheduling. While they have steadily improved their product every year and continue to do so. I'm grateful for what they offer small business owners like me.

The only thing I would welcome further is easier access to change appointments already in the system more fluidly.

Mandy
Studio Owner in USA

Amazing Customer Service

Kommentare: I am very satisfied with the features Fitli provides and how they respond to my requests for support.

Responsive customer service and affordability.

It would be great to be able to book appointments with more than one attendee.

Kelly

Well done

Kommentare: Great

Simplicity and easy to use. When I email the company they respond quickly.

I wish I could edit already created packages.

Jessica
Group Fitness Instructor in USA

Love Fitli!

Fitli is easy to use as an admin. We only use it for class reservations and payment processing, but members agree it’s very user friendly.

Would love to have an android app option. Would also like to be able to change the title/subject of messages sent from fitli.

Analette
Director in USA

Good for dance studio

Kommentare: Responsive customer support

easy to use. I like it can be used on phone or computer. Good for dance studio

editing a class without canceling if already booked