QuickFMS Bewertungen

von QuickFMS

4.5 / 5 4 Bewertungen
QuickFMS

Our customer satisfaction rate is up by 112%!! thanks to QuickFMS Helpdesk management

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 13.12.2018
Beth W.
CFO | Director of Operations
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The QuickFMS software has created 100% transparency within our service request and complaint management system. Today at the time of writing this, our customer satisfaction rate is up by 112%. As a transcription service provider, our challenge was virtual staff and flexible hours at the office. But this software can be accessed anywhere and any time making it easy for us.
QuickFMS’ help desk software seamlessly integrated with our CRM system to enable us to handle customer issues with an automated ticket-based system. For every customer email or on-site chat, a new ticket gets automatically raised, and the concerned representative is notified through email and a push notification on the phone.
As a manager, I can even track vendor committed SLAs and response times.

Nachteile: We had a few problems that were resolved with assistance from the customer support. They were helpful. Great product and great team!

Really satisfied with QuickFMS space management software

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 27.11.2018
Ajay P.
Founder & CEO
Hausmeisterservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As the CEO of a digital marketing company with offices in California, Oregon, and Washington, I was looking for a solution that can seamlessly integrate with my company’s space and resource management needs. QuickFMS’s cloud-based space management solution helped me overcome the challenge of managing office space of all the three locations.

Vorteile: Very intuitive and helpful. Great product with excellent customer support!

Nachteile: Nothing as of yet! I have no complaints.

The experience was positive and there was not much problem using the software.

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 13.7.2017
Tamoya B.
QA

Vorteile: It's relatively simple to use which allows users to learn quickly, technical support is not required and it's convenient.

Nachteile: There is more room for improvement, the packages can be expensive and its quality is not the best professionally.

I used this program for a brief time to help manage my assets.

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 14.5.2018
Caterina A.
Assistant Manager

Vorteile: I likes the software ease of use and similarity to Excel. It seemed easy enough to quickly grasp and was easy for my team to use it.

Nachteile: I did not like this software very much because I felt it was a copycat of Excel. It was quite basic in it's features and was not as organized as I wanted it to be. I do not think it is worth the download.