Lucky Orange

Bewertet am 9.1.2019
Kevin s. O.
Digital Marketing Manager
Möbel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I make a lot of landing pages with subtle differences. Lucky Orange clearly indicates which elements attract clicks and how, and I can also watch recording of site visitors within the app. Extremely useful for testing content.

Vorteile: I had been aware of Lucky Orange and its purpose for some time before deciding to purchase it for our Shopify store. Heatmaps can easily be considered an essential piece of tracking software for an e-commerce site, and Lucky Orange does it well. Their analytics are mostly redundant because of Google Analytics, but for their speciality, LO is great. It visualizes visitor data into something to be interpreted and acted upon.

Nachteile: The current system of the heatmap loading over the page can confused people. Also, the heatmap is the big kahuna of Lucky Orange so don't hide it as some random tab! Some assume the app failed. Perhaps a more prominent indication of where the heatmap will go.

A range of useful optimization tools to help understand your customers better!

Bewertet am 23.4.2019
Shayne H.
Director of Sales
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: After using HotJar from the beginning of time, I recently stumbled upon LuckyOrange and helped my organization implement its' use immediately. I enjoy learning and recording how our users interact with our website. LuckyOrange has opened my eyes to so many things that I didn't know about. In my opinion, LuckyOrange is the best tool out there for Quantitive research.

Vorteile: 1) Set-up & Website Impact: LuckyOrange takes less than 10 minutes to set up and the best part is - It doesn't affect the speed of my site at all! I try my best to keep my site's loading speed under 3 seconds (for various reasons), so this is one of the many reasons why I choose to use LuckyOrange. 2) RealTime Tracking: LuckyOrange lets you see who's on your website and through which channel they found you. 3) Session Recordings: LuckyOrange makes recordings of your visitors' sessions. These recordings will provide you with a detailed playback of how people use and interact with your website. This feature helps me spot all aspects that are killing my conversions. 4) Data Interpretation: The analytical data and statistical reports that LuckOrange gives you is easy to understand and study. 5) Integrations: LuckyOrange seamlessly integrates with HubSpot and places the recordings directly on their respective contact timelines. 6) Identifying Abandonment: Conversion Funnels help you study the flow of your user navigation, ultimately helping you identify and solve abandonment issues. 7) Form Optimization: Form Analytics help you zero in on which part of your forms need to be optimized. 8) Chat Option: I already have a different chat client that I am currently using. However, for people who don't, LuckOrange gives you the ability to speak directly to your client in order to guide them through the conversion process, if necessary.

Nachteile: 1) Redundant or Unnecessary Recordings: It would be nice if LuckOrange can allow you to delete unnecessary recordings. 2) New Tabs: It would be more convenient if new recordings open in a new tab.

Really great for competition and keyword research

Bewertet am 31.1.2020
Kristen Z.
project manager
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's a great system. I have recommended it to many of my friends and clients.

Vorteile: I like to use this system as a starting point for keyword research and competition. I know it does a lot of other cool things that I like as well, but for me, I find the Kombat section most helpful.

Nachteile: There's not a lot a dislike, but it would be great if they teamed up with Moz or Ahrefs so that I could get everything I need in one place.

User usage recordings are the best

Bewertet am 16.11.2019

Vorteile: You can see what the users did on your landing or webpage or web app, just like a video. You see where it clicked and notice any strange behavior that could be improved on your side to avoid it.

Nachteile: The time it stores your data... with the small plan you get a month, you can add additional months incresing the price of the plan. Also, all the plans have the same features (all), there are no smaller plans with less features (I just use the recordings and the basic analytics, but it has chat popups, heatmaps, survey popups)

Lucky Orange - Use with Care

Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Michael L.
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The software allows tracking to determine the 'hot' spots on your website. We have watched video of a visitors movements through the site to help us determine issues with our marketing presentation on specific products. As we watch some of the screen video, we can make informed decisions about what customers struggle with while navigating through the site. This is easy to implement on a WordPress website with their plugin.

Nachteile: Sometimes we wonder if there are some privacy issues that we should be concerned about. While Lucky Orange does a good job of masking form inputs so we can't see credit card entry, etc., we think people should be made more aware that their action on the site is being watched after they are done.

Lucky Orange has transformed our business! Great product - Great customer service!

Bewertet am 27.7.2018
Lee B.
Author

Vorteile: We love the chat feature and the analytics/recordings that enable us to troubleshoot issues quickly. For example, the recordings help us to resolve 404 errors in real time on the site. The polling has provided additional interaction and learning with our customers. The insights that are gained from the heat maps, combined with the recordings are priceless

Nachteile: I would like more flexibility in the polling, especially to be able to EXCLUDE polls on specific pages and not just add certain pages. I would like to get the names of visitors if they are already registered in our system but there isn't yet a good way to do this with Infusionsoft. We are looking forward to that addition.

Great tool to track daily traffic to my site

Bewertet am 13.8.2019
Maria C.
Marketing Analyst
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: One of my favorite things about Lucky Orange is the fact that early in the morning, I get a report on the number of visits my site had the day before.

Nachteile: Sometimes I can't see a visitor's screen in real time. This functionality is important for understanding if some products are good visibility and attracting people's attention.

Solid heat-mapping and analytics tool

Bewertet am 20.5.2019
Patrick M.
Director, Marketing Technology

Kommentare: We have used the heat maps and recordings to redesign and prove out numerous page and entire website redesigns. Lucky Orange provides the factual backing to make decisions about user experience, and to verify that positive change has resulted.

Vorteile: Hands down, the heat-mapping and recordings. They are integral parts of our user experience efforts to see how users are interacting with various pages on our websites and other digital tools. The heat maps are great for a high level glance, and the recordings let you literally watch what specific users were doing.

Nachteile: The analytics are basically the same as what you will see on Google Analytics. There's just not much added value to sway you away from using Google's reporting, but there still a good bit here to keep you from absolutely having to login to both tools in many cases.

Website Recording and Analyse user behaviour

Bewertet am 1.6.2019
Tapesh B.
Alphonic Network Solutions

Vorteile: Their video recording tool is the best one as we can easily analyse user behaviour

Nachteile: Some of the recording this tool not able to record , don't know but if 100 users will come to my website then it shows only 87 recordings

Orange you glad you use heatmaps (and more)

Bewertet am 10.12.2019
Marketing Manager
Vorstandsbüro, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have loved this software and am considering adding it to all of our organization's websites for the upcoming year. It is reasonably priced and you get so much out of it for both web and marketing strategies. It had helped build a much richer story beyond our Google Analytics dashboards!

Vorteile: I love pretty much everything about Lucky Orange from the heatmaps to the Hubspot integration. We have used it briefly to see how it might help us with content strategy and correcting some website navigation issues, however, the marketing potential with this tool is pretty great. We are considering how this can help us reach and connect with our visitors.

Nachteile: It feels invasive (on behalf of the visitor) at first. There's a lot revealed in watching users in real-time. The information we've learned has been crucial to fixing our website though. A strong and transparent privacy policy is a must with this product.

Lucky Orange - what we didn't know we were missing

Bewertet am 22.3.2019
Brian W.
Marketing Manager
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We had been using a free customer chat experience that allowed us to see what page the customer was on without being able to see what they were doing live. We had just been having a ton of problems with the shopping cart of our WooCommerce store and thought we would look for other solutions that would give us more. That is where Lucky Orange entered the picture. From day 1, we knew this was helping us out. The ability to get a live view of what the customers were seeing enabled us to start fixing the problems we were having right away. We got to a point where we could have an audible notification of someone adding something to the cart, go in and check if it was working, and if not fix it before the customer even knew they were having a problem. Furthermore, the chat function is a lot more available and present than what we had been having before so we are getting many more chats than previously. This all helps our conversion rate which has improved greatly. Thank you

Vorteile: To be honest we didn't know what we were missing. We had been using a different customer chat solution in the past (which was free) but didn't give us much more information than that. The ability that this has to allow us to see what is actually going on has enabled us to provide much better technical support. In addition, we have been able to see what is going on and fix it before even the customer knows something was even going on. The Dashboard feature is a great way to get a quick overview of how the day is going as well.

Nachteile: I wish there was a bit more to it. Don't we all wish we had more. I just took over the social media accounts at work and was thinking that more dashboards with more social media capabilities would be nice. Although this is not the only reason to have the software, it would be nice to have in addition to how it is already saving us.

It was just eye opening, we found out where our advertising money went

Bewertet am 6.7.2018
Marian P.

Vorteile: A very big improvement for analyics software, you can see your website through visitors eyes, and control what they should see. A great tool for understanting where your advertising money go, and you can learn so much more from UX design to targeting ppc or social media, every channel matters, every improvement moves the bottom line from red to green.

Nachteile: The free trial was great, if I am not mistaken one free month. Sometimes the live function does not work properly, that being said I did work more with recordings.

On of the best softwares for website improvement

Bewertet am 14.7.2018
James F.
Web Developer
Luft- & Raumfahrt

Vorteile: It is one of the best softwares for website improvement, you can use it for funnels and recordings and for UX design.
In order tosee your sinkholes where your customers alrea leaving your checkout process.

Nachteile: The recordings may need improvement, depending on the device the user uses, the mobile it shows the desktop version of the site, but not always.

New way to see how customers interact with my company's website

Bewertet am 28.8.2018
Yuri K.
Marketing Analyst
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Until I knew this tool, I had no idea that there was something similar. Lucky Orange allowed a more careful analysis of my company's website, we began to analyze the days of major visits, heatmaps and frequency of visits, to determine the best moments to publish some sales.

Nachteile: At first we had difficulty to understand that we would need to disable the IP's of the internal PC's of the University, not to have "false numbers". This caused some confusion, but nothing that would hinder the use of the tool.

Great for Customer Support and Tracking

Bewertet am 14.8.2018
Marie S.
Web Manager
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Love - we've used it for our website for years. It was easy to set up and train team members to use.

Vorteile: I love the ability to connect our customers questions with a visual off their experience shopping on our website.

Nachteile: Interface is still a little bit dated and sometimes the admin area can be a little slow.

Track Visitors to Site with Accuracy

Bewertet am 13.9.2018
Akshay A.
Social Media Manager
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I had to test a lot of softwares before I finally landed upon Lucky Orange, and it delivered everything I asked for. Using the real time statistics, I was able to revise the landing page and generate more leads( an increase of 45%).

Vorteile: 1. Lets you track website visitors as per the region/device etc
2. The best feature of the Lucky Orange is that it records user sessions to help the marketing team understand what feature etc needs to be present where.
3. Similar to the second point, dynamic heatmaps provide data on the user movement on the screen(lets you design the webpage accordingly, A/B test CTA buttons) and so on
4. Keep tracks of conversion funnel and other metrics in real time

Nachteile: 1. Because I had read up on the product long back and knew what I was looking for, it wasn't complicated for me. However, the website could use a bit of redesign to give it a more relaxed appeal.
2. Dashboard needs a little tweaking from UI/UX perspective

hands down the best CRO software!!!

Bewertet am 9.11.2016
Dan W.
CMO & Managing Partner

Kommentare: I have used Lucky Orange for 2+ years and i could not recommend them enough. All the tools are so helpful. I use the Visitor Recordings and Heatmaps the most. I tried other companies, but their product worked the best out of the box, and support was great to work with too. give them a try -- you wont regret it!

Vorteile: The dynamic heatmaps, Visitor recordings and chat

Nachteile: so far- it has been great. wish i had more time to use it in the day

Must have for Software development

Bewertet am 30.8.2019
Avi K.

Kommentare: I am currently using it for fixing bugs. I hope to start using it for UX next.

Vorteile: Not only does it record the user, but you can also see the console. This is a game-changer for diagnosing bugs! I also love how the tags work.

Nachteile: The design can use an update. I would also love the ability to play the next video without having to go back to the list.

Great way to track your audience and find flaws within your website

Bewertet am 25.2.2019
Dagmaris R.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Hausmeisterservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love Lucky Orange. I think it's one of the best investments we've made.

Vorteile: I love it that I can track where users go and this helps me fix troublesome areas in the website where users are not interested in viewing.

Nachteile: I really don't have any cons in my experience with Lucky Orange. Maybe I need more time using it to see if I find any cons but so far, I don't have any cons.

Great setup for startup companies, know your user and convert them

Bewertet am 21.6.2018
Florin P.
IT Manager

Vorteile: first month free, and then also the second one.
Great price for each user compared to other
Funnels and "hotness" of page

Nachteile: It uses javascript and not all the content the viewer sees is also displayed ( refering to dynamic content generated for user, not available for administrator to view )

It was helpful to see what our customers interests and habits are.

Bewertet am 13.7.2018
Courtney M.
Owner/Manager
Tabak, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Getting to see a huge never seen before behind the scenes view of what our customers are doing.

Vorteile: That you can go behind the scenes and see things otherwise business owners just have to imagine about. A whole new dimension of seeing what your customers are interested in.

Nachteile: The live function does not seem to always work properly, and when there's a ton of visitors it's hard to see all the videos all in the same location.

Get daily stats on your users, plus watch videos of what they do on your site

Bewertet am 6.12.2016
Stuart B.
Internet, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I was blown away by the ability of Lucky Orange to record users on my site so that I could basically watch what they are doing and follow them along as they look over my site. It's awesome because it shows me where they drop off and where they lose interest, and I can figure out how to improve the site. You can tag users by certain actions, for example, you could watch just videos of visitors who start to checkout but then abandon their cart, which would let you watch their actions and figure out how to keep them from doing that. It's insight into user actions that you can't get any other way really.

Vorteile: The most remarkable thing is that it's so affordable. I like the daily review emails because it's a really easy way to keep an eye on how my traffic is and where it's coming from, compared to the day before. The videos of users on my site are pretty amazing too.

Nachteile: If you have a lot of visitors, then you have a LOT of videos to go over.

Great easy to use tool for heatmapping and website visitor behavior analysis.

Bewertet am 9.6.2018
Jovan M.
Performance Marketing Specialist
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This tool helped me get the right conclusions on my website. You just need to separate few hours per week to view all recorded sessions, and you will be in the right direction what to do next.

Nachteile: Filtering didn't work very well. Also when you have a lot of visitors on a website it's very hard to look all these videos located in one place.

A real eye opener

Bewertet am 26.11.2018
Customer Care Specialist UK
Internet, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Lucky Orange is simply amazing, especially for new businesses, it just helps you look at your business from different angles and perspectives, the detailed analysis of how the customers' would interact with your website and lets you see what is missing/what can be improved

Nachteile: Sometimes it gets a little bit laggy but that's nothing compared to the pros it offers in my opinion

Prime for optimization

Bewertet am 16.10.2018
Marketing Coordinator

Kommentare: After using other websites for heat maps, lucky orange was by far the best that would find and helped us optimize the entire flow of the landing page to checkout process for a campaign.

Vorteile: The videos and heat maps helped so much for optimization of landing pages and campaigns. We were able to see exactly where our users were going and where they "got stuck" so that we could optimize again for the future. All of the data is there, which was beyond helpful.

Nachteile: When an action was taken on the first page affected the checkout page - it made locating and creating the heat maps for the checkout page a little bit tricky, not impossible but rather an additional step that should have been more prominently placed so that it was known before any data was lost.