Über Lucky Orange

Erfahre, wie Besucher deine Website wirklich nutzen – mit dynamischen Heatmaps, Erfassung von Besuchern, Formularanalysen, Live-Chats, Umfragen und vielem mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Lucky Orange

Its a little bit difficult to learn but as all applications you can learn it.

Bewertungen zu Lucky Orange

Lucky Orange hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 71 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Lucky Orange bereits verwendet?

Raad K.
Raad K.
Marketing Director in Jordanien

BEST app to understand why your customers aren't converting

I thought I had a store with fantastic user experience based on my previous shopify stores, but turns out what I learned so far doesn't apply to all stores... For example, the upsell on my cart's page doesn't show on certain devices unless the user scrolls down (and I wanted it to be visible immediately), another example has to do with older age groups (main audience for one of my stores) as they didn't realize there are more images for the product that they can see by simply swiping left or right, this made them keep on changing the variants to view the product in its other colors (it was a problem with a specific theme, so I added a swipe icon on the first image)... At first I thought their monthly price is not within my budget as I didn't need the app often, so I paid $50 for a limited lifetime deal with some other app, only to realize later on that I use it way more often than I originally thought, AND no one masters the app like Lucky Orange starting with its features, functionality, ease of use, speed, and ending with its super amazing support team. Thank you for such a great app :)

The only thing is probably have my own device(s) excluded from the recordings, not sure if that's available or not - didn't look up their help section.

Antwort von Lucky Orange

These are words we love to hear! Getting that front row seat to customers' online behaviors can provide invaluable insights to improving your website. Thank you for your kind review, Raad! As you continue to use Lucky Orange, I'm here to help if you have any more questions or need assistance in any way. Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange P.S. You can block your own IP address from being tracked. Here's the help guide (https://help.luckyorange.com/article/30-can-i-block-my-own-ip-address-from-being-tracked-on-my-site). If you email into support@luckyorange.com, we can also take you through the steps.

Andrew M.
Marketing Technologist in USA

Awesome for heatmaps, scroll and click data

Kommentare: We use Lucky Orange regularly to look at a users experience on our website and to make changes to enhance the user experience and increase conversion rates. As a marketer not using a tool like Lucky Orange is providing a disservice to your marketing.

The interface to get heatmaps, scroll data, click data, form completions etc. is the best on the market from the products that I have tried which include Crazy Egg and Hotjar. With Lucky Orange you don't have to pre-setup the URL's you want to track. You can simply look at any URL on your domain and look at the data for a rolling period of time. You do have to set up some elements but overall not having to worry about setting up specific URL's is a awesome feature of the product.

Although the feature of not having to select the URL's you want to track like competitors there are some negatives to this feature. Lucky Orange price plans have rolling days and total domain page view limits. This makes it difficult to go back and look at specific windows based on your price plan because data is rolling. If you run out of page views you need to increase your plan moving forward or not have all data present to make a decision from. Other products make it easier to look at historical data for a period but you have to be diligent on what you want to track. There are pros and cons to both scenarios.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Hotjar

Warum Lucky Orange gewählt wurde: We switched from Crazy Egg to Lucky Orange for two reasons. One Lucky Orange offered a price promotion for HubSpot customers that was attractive and two the interface and experience delivered the same or exceeded Crazy Egg making the switch easy to implement.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Crazy Egg

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Lucky Orange: Simplicity and cost. I would actually choose Hotjar as my number one option if budget wasn't a factor. It has the most enhanced feature set from my experience. Lucky Orange serves what we need at this stage for our company.

Antwort von Lucky Orange

Thank you for your kind review, Andrew! We love to hear that Lucky Orange has given you that front row seat to user experience to make changes that impact your bottom line. Let me know if there's anything I can do to assist you. Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Adam H.
CEO in UK

Great website monitoring and UX analysis tool at a great price

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Easy to deploy, loads of features, great price.

Luckyorange is shockingly good value for money, with great features that exceed the competition, I honestly don't know how they do it.

In the recent update, there was some bugs/lag in screen loading but this is now largely resolved.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Hotjar

Warum Lucky Orange gewählt wurde: Better product, better price.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Hotjar

vor 3 Wochen

There's nothing quite like the feeling when you see exactly what's stopping more visitors from turning into customers. Instead of blindly trying to improve your website, you can isolate the issue and fix it by using Lucky Orange to see visitor behavior. Thank you for your review and don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Chris C.
Marketing Executive in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best budget heatmapping tool

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Absolutely flawless at the current price point. Lucky Orange offers just about everything you'd expect from more expensive competitors.

It's difficult to slate the platform considering the price point - Lucky Orange is by far the most affordable (and probably best value for money) heatmapping tool out there. It does everything you need, from heatmapping, mouse tracking, funnel and form analytics. Regular email reports are incredibly helpful.

Reports load slowly and general use is pretty clunky and frustrating; there's a lot of work that could be done from a UX perspective on the platform. That being said, the tool is easy to learn, and reports are simple to understand.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your review, Chris! We strive to provide a great product at an affordable cost to our customers and excited to hear we are meeting your business's needs. We appreciate your review, and happy tracking! Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Michael S.
Michael S.
Renaissance man in USA

Best Value - Lots of features

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The software is easy to setup and provides instant value. The heat maps and chat are incredible and the ability to watch users on your site helps you quickly determine what's wrong with your content/call to action.

The new interface needs email reporting, no other complaints.

letzten Monat

It sounds like you've been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your website. Love to hear how getting that first-hand look at what customers do and experience can make such a difference for your store. Thank you for the review and don't hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way. Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Danny C.
CEO in Hongkong
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

I like to hear the bell sound when new user visiting my website

yes, Lucky Orange is great, the system even give you sound notification when someone visit your website, this is real good when I am alone at home/office; then I know someone is reading/surfing what I create. The system also allow me to start the live view and see what the visitor reading on the page, include with their location, landing and exit page, browser type, screen resolution, did they type on the site etc... this is the details I need, so i can keep improve/update my website! Lucky Orange also screen record all the page view, so I can review on the page UI design, fix the UI problems and see what user likes on the page, this is really useful for the website too. Thanks Lucky Orange to build good product like this, Thanks

The system is real good, if you really need me to come up the least of the software will be the Chinese translation, I found some of the Chinese word is not match with the functions

Antwort von Lucky Orange

These are words we love to hear, Danny! Finding new ways to see what your customers are experiencing and taking the guesswork out of improving your store is invaluable. We are thrilled to be part of your business and are looking forward to continuing to work with you! Thank you for this glowing review, and please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any questions. Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Curran V.
Founder in USA
Telekommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I love Lucky Orange!

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Love it!

I use LuckyOrange daily to check my traffic and what my users are doing on my marketing site and within our app. Helps me keep a pulse on where traffic is coming from and lets me figure out important metrics like our unique visitor -> trial conversion rate.

I have a lot of websites that I track so I wish pricing was based on overall traffic number and not how many sites you have. I would use the tool more if sites weren't so limited.

vor 4 Tagen

And we love helping our customers learn more about visitor experience to grow their websites and businesses! Thank you for your review, Curran! Getting that front row experience to see how your customers use your website makes all the difference in growing your business. We appreciate your feedback and have shared it with the team. Thanks again for your review, and don't hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way. Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Grant N.
Merchandiser and Creative in USA
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A Heatmap That Overdelivers in the Best of Ways

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It's been great. We're so glad to be using Lucky Orange. We've learned a lot about what our traffic is really interested in.

It's easy. Easy to set up. Easy to use. Easy to teach. And so feature-rich. It can help you make better UX decisions on your website. The customer service is great. The onboarding is easy. And Lucky Orange has tons of notes on their blog to help you learn the tool.

You'll have to spend time planning how to take advantage of all the extra features. Not a bad thing realy.

vor 3 Wochen

These are words we love to hear, Grant! "Easy" is something we pride ourselves on; as our founders have always said, you shouldn't need a PhD in Analytics or a huge budget to be able analyze your traffic and improve your website. We are glad to be a part of your website's journey and look forward to continuing to work with you! Thanks for your review, and don't hesitate to reach out should you need any assistance! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Growth Marketing in Kanada
Medizinische Geräte, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Love this software

5 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: It's always been easy and reliable, I haven't had any issues with it. It's been an important tool for me.

I've been using it for years in various roles I've had. I love how easy it is to see how visitors use our software.

There isn't anything I dislike about Lucky Orange.

vor 4 Tagen

Thanks for the review, Jennifer! We've passed it along to our sales and development teams to share the love. Nothing feels better than finding ways that make your customer experience better than ever. Being able to see what visitors do and experience on your website can make all of the difference in improving the customer experience and your conversions. Always here if you need anything from our team. Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Michael A.
Web Admin in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Getting the right info fast!

5 vor 6 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: This has made my problem solving incredibly easy. I can immediately tell where our customers get stuck on our website.

I love the survey results and how I can watch user sessions to see what we should add to our store.

A little laggy at times. But overall a very nice experience.

Sayam K.
CMO in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great value for marketeers with limited time and budget

Kommentare: I was looking for a simple and affordable tech to help assist our conversion optimization goals. Honestly, I did test out its competitors like VWO and Optimizely which are certainly loaded with some great features, glorified UI and excellent support, but all that also accompanies hefty monthly subscription cost and implementation time. If your marketing goals are clear and you want the product to start getting the job done fast and efficient, Lucky orange is your value for money.

I came across Lucky Orange while browsing on the internet for tools to help assist our conversion optimization goals. I decided to give it a shot and was already impressed by how simple they made its setup and get started. Took me 10 minutes to link it up with our landing pages and another 10 to setup the dashboard. The recordings feature is great, but the quality of the live view of visitors on website is phenomenal. I love the dashboard, especially the ability to create multiple funnels and observe their performances through their daily or weekly auto-generated reports via email.

It's quite evident that UI isn't their most important focus. It's definitely trailing in the branding game of today's b2b saas products. But if one is ok to overlook the glorification of software elements, the core of the product is strong and gets the job done. It skipped tagging from some recordings from time to time, but I reached out to their support team and they immediately helped us fix it.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: VWO Insights und Optimizely

Antwort von Lucky Orange

Thanks for the review, Sayam! We're thrilled you've been able to leverage Lucky Orange to help improve your website and drive more conversions. Having your website statistics and visitor behavior in one tool helps your business make the best decisions for your customers. Thank you for this five-star review! Happy tracking! Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Shayne H.
Shayne H.
Director of Sales in Indien
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A range of useful optimization tools to help understand your customers better!

Kommentare: After using HotJar from the beginning of time, I recently stumbled upon LuckyOrange and helped my organization implement its' use immediately. I enjoy learning and recording how our users interact with our website. LuckyOrange has opened my eyes to so many things that I didn't know about. In my opinion, LuckyOrange is the best tool out there for Quantitive research.

1) Set-up & Website Impact: LuckyOrange takes less than 10 minutes to set up and the best part is - It doesn't affect the speed of my site at all! I try my best to keep my site's loading speed under 3 seconds (for various reasons), so this is one of the many reasons why I choose to use LuckyOrange. 2) RealTime Tracking: LuckyOrange lets you see who's on your website and through which channel they found you. 3) Session Recordings: LuckyOrange makes recordings of your visitors' sessions. These recordings will provide you with a detailed playback of how people use and interact with your website. This feature helps me spot all aspects that are killing my conversions. 4) Data Interpretation: The analytical data and statistical reports that LuckOrange gives you is easy to understand and study. 5) Integrations: LuckyOrange seamlessly integrates with HubSpot and places the recordings directly on their respective contact timelines. 6) Identifying Abandonment: Conversion Funnels help you study the flow of your user navigation, ultimately helping you identify and solve abandonment issues. 7) Form Optimization: Form Analytics help you zero in on which part of your forms need to be optimized. 8) Chat Option: I already have a different chat client that I am currently using. However, for people who don't, LuckOrange gives you the ability to speak directly to your client in order to guide them through the conversion process, if necessary.

1) Redundant or Unnecessary Recordings: It would be nice if LuckOrange can allow you to delete unnecessary recordings. 2) New Tabs: It would be more convenient if new recordings open in a new tab.

Director of Marketing in USA

Best heat mapping for the money

Kommentare: Lucky Orange has provided us with the heat mapping tool we need to gather more insight regarding how users are using our web pages.

The best part is the price. Lucky Orange is much more affordable than other heat mapping tools. It's also better. The heat maps are more reliable, show more data, and better capture the web page. Finally, as an agency, we also love that we can keep all of our clients under one account without paying for them each separately.

The only thing I would request is better flexibility in creating filters for heatmaps and visitor recordings. Otherwise, this tool does everything I need it to do.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Hotjar

Warum Lucky Orange gewählt wurde: Much cheaper and better heat mapping.

Zuvor genutzte Software: VWO Testing

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Lucky Orange: Cheaper and better.

Antwort von Lucky Orange

We love to hear that getting a front seat to a website's online interactions has been just what you needed to grow conversions and business for your agency and your clients. When you can understand what's preventing a positive customer experience, you can make real-time changes that result in happier customers (and clients). Thanks for this five-star review! Always here if you need anything from our team! Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Collin W.
Team Member in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great product with great customer platform

Kommentare: These guys are great from platform implementation to continued customer service I am not a tech person and I can instantly tell when a tech company puts customer service before profits because they understand when I have questions it will take some additional time to answer my questions and these guys from day one have done exactly that very pleased with them.

Easy to setup and begin to use for the purpose of installing. I did not need to become an expert to utilize this software in a way that instantly added value to our web site build out.

It would be nice for a fast way to block IP address' which there may be but I have not done enough research to verify. Sometimes I notice our own IP's often which I know can be blocked but just a quick button to do so would be nice.

Antwort von Lucky Orange

Thanks for the review, Collin! As our founders have always said, you shouldn't need a Ph.D. in data analytics to recognize why people aren't converting. Love to hear that you've been able to get so much value and insight from Lucky Orange and use it to grow your website. We're always here to help if you need it! Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange P.S. You can block your own IP address from being tracked. Here's the help documentation to guide you through the process: (https://help.luckyorange.com/article/30-can-i-block-my-own-ip-address-from-being-tracked-on-my-site). If you email support@luckyorange.com, we can also take you through the steps.

Brian W.
Brian W.
Marketing Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Lucky Orange - what we didn't know we were missing

Kommentare: We had been using a free customer chat experience that allowed us to see what page the customer was on without being able to see what they were doing live. We had just been having a ton of problems with the shopping cart of our WooCommerce store and thought we would look for other solutions that would give us more. That is where Lucky Orange entered the picture. From day 1, we knew this was helping us out. The ability to get a live view of what the customers were seeing enabled us to start fixing the problems we were having right away. We got to a point where we could have an audible notification of someone adding something to the cart, go in and check if it was working, and if not fix it before the customer even knew they were having a problem. Furthermore, the chat function is a lot more available and present than what we had been having before so we are getting many more chats than previously. This all helps our conversion rate which has improved greatly. Thank you

To be honest we didn't know what we were missing. We had been using a different customer chat solution in the past (which was free) but didn't give us much more information than that. The ability that this has to allow us to see what is actually going on has enabled us to provide much better technical support. In addition, we have been able to see what is going on and fix it before even the customer knows something was even going on. The Dashboard feature is a great way to get a quick overview of how the day is going as well.

I wish there was a bit more to it. Don't we all wish we had more. I just took over the social media accounts at work and was thinking that more dashboards with more social media capabilities would be nice. Although this is not the only reason to have the software, it would be nice to have in addition to how it is already saving us.

Kosara K.
"Easy to use app" in Serbien
Design, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

"Easy to use app"

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Lucky orange is phenomenal at showing live guest engagement.This has additionaly assisted me with developing and contact a greater crowd and monitor my progress.

Seeing what the client is reffering to and having the option to help them in that particular time.

They have a few different highlights that are not satisfactory of how they incorporate with different stages.

letztes Jahr

Nothing feels better than finding ways to make your customers experience better than ever. Seeing what your customers' experience in real time can give you the insight you need to address their needs quickly and prevent any barriers to conversion. Thank you for this five-star review! We're here if you have any questions. Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Greg M.
Emarketing Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, great information

Kommentare: Easily worth the money to learn who is visiting and how customers perceive your website.

Visit recordings. Provided valuable information on how customers interact with the website's content.

Chat feature could use some more customization options / features.

Antwort von Lucky Orange

Appreciate the review, Greg! We love hearing that you're finding our features, especially session recordings, to be useful for your website. Understanding how visitors are using your website can make a world of a difference for your customer experience, website and business. I'm here if you have any questions! Thanks for spreading the Lucky Orange love. Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Kevin s. O.
Kevin s. O.
Digital Marketing Manager in USA
Möbel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

User friendly heatmap application

Kommentare: I make a lot of landing pages with subtle differences. Lucky Orange clearly indicates which elements attract clicks and how, and I can also watch recording of site visitors within the app. Extremely useful for testing content.

I had been aware of Lucky Orange and its purpose for some time before deciding to purchase it for our Shopify store. Heatmaps can easily be considered an essential piece of tracking software for an e-commerce site, and Lucky Orange does it well. Their analytics are mostly redundant because of Google Analytics, but for their speciality, LO is great. It visualizes visitor data into something to be interpreted and acted upon.

The current system of the heatmap loading over the page can confused people. Also, the heatmap is the big kahuna of Lucky Orange so don't hide it as some random tab! Some assume the app failed. Perhaps a more prominent indication of where the heatmap will go.

CEO in Kolumbien

User usage recordings are the best

You can see what the users did on your landing or webpage or web app, just like a video. You see where it clicked and notice any strange behavior that could be improved on your side to avoid it.

The time it stores your data... with the small plan you get a month, you can add additional months incresing the price of the plan. Also, all the plans have the same features (all), there are no smaller plans with less features (I just use the recordings and the basic analytics, but it has chat popups, heatmaps, survey popups)

Lee B.
Lee B.
Author in USA

Lucky Orange has transformed our business! Great product - Great customer service!

We love the chat feature and the analytics/recordings that enable us to troubleshoot issues quickly. For example, the recordings help us to resolve 404 errors in real time on the site. The polling has provided additional interaction and learning with our customers. The insights that are gained from the heat maps, combined with the recordings are priceless

I would like more flexibility in the polling, especially to be able to EXCLUDE polls on specific pages and not just add certain pages. I would like to get the names of visitors if they are already registered in our system but there isn't yet a good way to do this with Infusionsoft. We are looking forward to that addition.

Marian P.
CEO in Rumänien

It was just eye opening, we found out where our advertising money went

A very big improvement for analyics software, you can see your website through visitors eyes, and control what they should see. A great tool for understanting where your advertising money go, and you can learn so much more from UX design to targeting ppc or social media, every channel matters, every improvement moves the bottom line from red to green.

The free trial was great, if I am not mistaken one free month. Sometimes the live function does not work properly, that being said I did work more with recordings.

James F.
James F.
Web Developer in UK
Luft- & Raumfahrt

On of the best softwares for website improvement

It is one of the best softwares for website improvement, you can use it for funnels and recordings and for UX design. In order tosee your sinkholes where your customers alrea leaving your checkout process.

The recordings may need improvement, depending on the device the user uses, the mobile it shows the desktop version of the site, but not always.

Yuri K.
Marketing Analyst in Brasilien
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

New way to see how customers interact with my company's website

Until I knew this tool, I had no idea that there was something similar. Lucky Orange allowed a more careful analysis of my company's website, we began to analyze the days of major visits, heatmaps and frequency of visits, to determine the best moments to publish some sales.

At first we had difficulty to understand that we would need to disable the IP's of the internal PC's of the University, not to have "false numbers". This caused some confusion, but nothing that would hinder the use of the tool.

Maria C.
Marketing Analyst in Brasilien
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to track daily traffic to my site

One of my favorite things about Lucky Orange is the fact that early in the morning, I get a report on the number of visits my site had the day before.

Sometimes I can't see a visitor's screen in real time. This functionality is important for understanding if some products are good visibility and attracting people's attention.

Katie R.
Website Merchandiser in USA
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A Great Snapshot Of Our Site

Lucky Orange's daily email updates are a great way to stay informed about traffic to our site. Their chat has allowed us to connect with consumers in real time and to provide them invaluable support and critical information, and their recordings have helped us identify performance issues on our site. Their customer service team is also incredibly responsive and helpful.

We have not experienced any significant issues while working with Lucky Orange.

Antwort von Lucky Orange

Thank you for this five-star review, Katie! Love to hear that you've been able to get so much value from our daily email updates, live chat and recordings. It sounds like you've been able to dive right into the insights and find ways that improve your website and customer experience. Being able to understand your customers to make improvements that clear up navigation pain points and create a better experience is extremely rewarding. Don't hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way. Happy tracking! Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange