Excellent customer service and a company committed to evolving their product

Bewertet am 26.7.2018
Bethany T.
Executive Assistant and Office Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I would highly recommend traction guest if you are looking for a guest management program. They have simplified the whole process to make it obtainable for anyone while looking professional and sharp. The staff are knowledge and incredible support. We have never used guest management programs before and we are thrilled with the innovation of Traction Guest.

Vorteile: The program is very easy to use for guest and administration. Their tutorials and help links usually can resolve any problem that you may have. If you are still are confused on how to work something in the program, their staff is always readily available via email or a phone call. Our point of contact, Jovito, is always making sure we are doing well and satisfied with TG. He has been extremely helpful and patient with any questions we have and always very friendly. Within the first few months that we have been using TG, staff and guest have praised how efficient and professional it looks. We have seen updates in the program which shows that TG is committed to evolving and becoming better.

Nachteile: We have been very satisfied from the very beginning implementation stage to now when it is running in full swing. We have had a few badge printing issues but that has nothing to do with TG itself but rather the printer company.

von Traction Guest an 19.9.2018

Hi Bethany. Thank you for your review. Glad to hear your guest management process is now running smoothly. We're working on more tutorials for the many new features we released. Reach out if you have any questions!

Front Desk Traction Guest

Bewertet am 5.12.2019
Myron F.
Senior Manager - Faciities and Corporate Serivces
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our overall experience has been great in our deployment of traction Guest systems deployed throughout NA. My next goal is to deploy in APAC and LATAM early in 2020.
We look to Traction Guest to provide a experience to our visitors, while providing a level of security for our employees, with Traction Guest notification messages, our employees know exactly here to see them, prior to seeing them in person. Also giving us data information, like a survey on the experience, photos and other data that we can use to even better the visitor experience as we move forward.

Vorteile: Personally I like how the software interacts with the user using it, from basic information from first and last name to business name, phone number, email, photos, etc.
Our company has made it very simple for our visitors to come in, sign in and wait for their contacts to greet them. The customization of the software is also a great feature for companies to be able to utilize. We have been able to add our company logo, branded colors and some other specific features which benefit us and our visitors.

Nachteile: The adaptability with other peripherals is sometimes a challenge, which sometimes has to do with the software upgrades and things of that nature.
Overall though, the software has been great for our company needs.

von Traction Guest an 17.12.2019

Hey Myron - It was great working with you and your team last month. We are excited and ready for you to add the new regions to the account. As always, let us know if there is anything we can do to help in the meantime. Cheers!
Josh Szepesi
Solutions Consultant

Good product and even better customer service

Bewertet am 29.10.2019
Eduard G.
Business Systems Analyst
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: If you can't do something out of the box or you are having some issue, the Traction team is very responsive and always willing and able to come up with a solution that meets your business requirements.

Vorteile: Getting started is very easy, the product is very flexible, and the documentation and support is fantastic.

Nachteile: The Experience Editor becomes laggy and difficult to use with long, branching experiences. Printing custom badges for different classes of visitor is clunky and requires some cleverness. The host upload seems to have some bugs.

von Traction Guest an 4.11.2019

Hi Eduard - Thank you for leaving us a review. We appreciate your feedback! I'm glad to hear you enjoy how customisable our platform is and thank you for acknowledging our support. We're always happy to help our customers! I've shared your thoughts on the Experience Editor, with our Product team. This is an area of the app that we've had discussions about and are looking to improve on in the future. As for the Host uploads, if there are any issues that we can help you with there, please let us know and we'd be happy to set up a call to help with that!
-Niall

Traction Guest

Bewertet am 23.1.2019
Adam L.
IT Technician
Konsumgüter, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Robust, easy to set up on iPads and Printers. Fully-featured and growing.

Nachteile: Complex sign-in experiences can become cumbersome to design.

von Traction Guest an 24.1.2019

Thank you for your review, Adam. We would love to hear your ideas on how to enhance the Experience Editor. We think it is really important to give our customers the tools to fully customize the experience for complex requirements but we want to make the UI intuitive for you to use!

Traction Guest Review

Bewertet am 6.12.2019
Ryan C.
Security Manager
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very positive experience so far. Customer Service team is very attentive and helpful to all concerns.

Vorteile: Ease of use and functionality. Ability to integrate to almost any other service. Host notifications. Contractor management.

Nachteile: Lack of mobile application for management (website on mobile devices does not work very well). Inability to invite through gmail (so far). Inability for hosts to respond to text messages and acknowledge guest arrival.

von Traction Guest an 16.1.2020

Hi Ryan, You've been a pleasure to work with and I'm happy that you've been able to explore and utilize the features throughout the platform to fit your needs. You'll be happy to know that we have plans for mobile and Gmail functionality coming soon. I have logged the ability for hosts to respond to arrival texts with our team. I really appreciated your feedback!
-Jovito

Great product, great customer service, and great value for your money

Bewertet am 27.11.2019
Greg Z.
Senior Director of Business Operations
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's taken our company to the next level with the visitor check in process allowing the front desk to manage it in a single pane of glass and also allows Marketing to capture the data they need.

Vorteile: Features, functionality, and ease of use. Building out an experience in TractionGuest couldn't be any easier or straightforward.

Nachteile: At this time I don't have any cons with the product or the company in general. I did my due diligence when selecting the product and they delivered as promised.

von Traction Guest an 11.12.2019

Hi Greg, thank you for taking the time to write a review. It's great to hear that your experience with Traction Guest has been easy and straightforward! I'm looking forward to working with you again - please reach out if you have any questions! -Alim

Best Visitors management solution

Bewertet am 18.11.2019
Birju S.
IT Manager
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We had a paper based system before Traction Guest and always had a person at the front desk helping visitors to check in, give them their badges and check them out. Now that we have traction guest, visitors can check-in and the host is notified. Their background check is also done or can be done in advance by the host. We have always had the same person supporting us, Jovito and he has been awesome. All our questions and any issues are answered/resolved in a timely manner.

Vorteile: It is probably the best visitors management system that I have come across and the implementation team and support staff are polite, professional and awesome to work with. Implementation was seamless and we went live in about 2 weeks.

Nachteile: It currently works with ipad's which is fine with us but it would be good that in future other tablets are supported. Otherise, I cannot think of anything.

von Traction Guest an 22.11.2019

Thank you for your feedback, Birju! It's been great working with you all this time and I'm elated with how quickly you were able to implement Guest and continue to use it, today. It has been wonderful to see! I can log your request about additional tablet support for our team. Keep an eye out for new features! Thanks

Amazing Flexibility

Bewertet am 26.11.2019
Miguel P.
Business Intelligence Analyst
Staatsverwaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall we are extremely satisfied with the product. We have been able to simplify the flow of over 1,000 visitors per month, notify the correct folks throughout the building, increase security and gain some meaningful data about our visitors. Their customer service is probably one of the best I have ever experience with any software company. Their product is pretty well documented which is very helpful. The product is actively being updated which improves performance and provides extra functionality. Updating the software is very easy.

Vorteile: Flexibility - The software allows you to create your own visitor flows without coding knowledge or having to pay extra for custom flows like some other systems out there. The Editor is pretty easy to use and offers tons of options to create any type of flow.

Nachteile: The per iPad pricing structure can be a bit limiting depending on your needs and budget.

von Traction Guest an 5.12.2019

Hey Miguel,
I really appreciate your feedback here. Your use-case touches on so many advanced aspects of the platform and seeing how you were able to easily implement it to set-up a psuedo-conditional experience was fantastic to see. It's been really helpful for me to mentally call back to your use-case when solutioning similar setups for other customers. I'm glad you've had a great experience with our team and we're looking forward to continuing working with you as more updates come down the line. Thanks!

Big improvement in our guest check in process

Bewertet am 6.12.2019
Chris T.
Membership Director
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall our experience has been great. The demonstration process gave us an excellent idea of what we were getting ourselves into. The set up call gave us enough knowledge to complete our end of the process with the experience and guest ID badges. Once we went live, we have not had any issues with Traction Guest. Our biggest issues were hardware related and tinkering with the settings on the iPads. It's been a good switch and our guests have not had any complaints.

Vorteile: I like how simple it is to learn to use. I have knowledge of using technology, but none as far as setting up technology or writing code nothing like that. When I first was tasked with setting up Traction Guest I was anxious, but once I got started it was very simple to use and set up our guest experience and the printed badges. Customer service has been very helpful and quick to respond.

Nachteile: As you build out the experiences it can get difficult to follow the path to the next selection.

von Traction Guest an 20.1.2020

Hey Chris, thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts on Capterra! You're absolutely right about the Experience Editor and how easy it actually is once you get started. This is something our Product team is looking to improve upon some more. When you're ready to your Visitor experience, you can always reach out to us for additional support!

Traction Guest - Top Contender

Bewertet am 31.10.2019
Tom L.
Manager of IT
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Traction Guest will face all of our guests coming in the door. And we will start that experience in a positive way with a touch of high-tech. It will be a big part of the first impression. It will also generate some efficiencies in notifying users that they have a visitor.

Vorteile: Traction Guest is designed with Business in mind. It has all the features we needed. Workflow-based configuration, flexible NDA (document signing) management, Active Directory friendly, customizable themes, good notifications (Email/SMS).

Nachteile: Visitor Management is not easy. So Traction Guest has created a system to manage all the possibilities. So it takes a good deal of learning and understanding their product to put it into place. Badge design in the system could be greatly improved. The badge creation portion of the software is not quite as good as it could be. But I hear they are working on it.

von Traction Guest an 5.11.2019

Hi Tom Thanks for all of the positive feedback! I'm glad to see you're taking advantage of so many features. We're always here to help, and that includes badge design! While we wait for an updated editor, don't hesitate to reach out to us with sketches or mock-ups of your ideal badge. We'll gladly help you put something together!
-Alim

Amazing support team + Few UI Suggestions

Bewertet am 6.4.2017
Jill P.

Kommentare: Ever since my office started using your software, guests have been greeted faster, and tenants are much happier receiving both text and email notifications immediately. Our mail carriers delivering packages have even gotten into the habit of checking out which "hosts" have received mail which has been awesome to see. I love that we (on the admin side) are able to switch around the steps when designing the experience for our locations. My customer reps have been nothing but extremely helpful and very quick to reply to my questions & lengthy requests. The customer support end really was the reason I chose Traction Guest over Envoy. The Traction Guest team is open to feedback rather than saying what they only offer and I've seen changes made to the platform shortly after I've requested a new feature be added that wasn't previously offered. If there was 2 things to suggest be changed or updated for Traction Guest: 1. Change the adding Host experience so that I'm able to remove a host from a direct location without having to delete from the ALL host group. Some hosts in our office switch locations (16th floor to the 4th floor, for example) and that means we no longer need to have that host located under the 16th floor but yet that host will appear on both 16th floor and the 4th floor once I've dragged in the host name from ALL to the 4th floor during the transition for that member. I would just prefer no names be duplicated other than on the ALL list and 1 of the 3 other locations I added to the account 2. Email Notifications: Adding a fully customizable email notification (allowing change of subject title on my end). We added the additional button for the first step to sign in be titled
"Deliveries". Each time I click on "deliveries" and click the host name and finish, that host gets an email that says they have a guest at the front within the email subject line. Within the actual email message, it currently mentions the package but it can get confusing sometimes for our tenants. Happy to forward over past emails if you more clarification here.
All in all - big THANK YOU to your team.

von Traction Guest an 6.4.2017

Hi Jill. Thank you for the awesome review! We really appreciate that you took the time to share your thoughts in so much detail.

We love getting feedback and suggestions from our customers on product features. It helps shape our roadmap and we want to ensure you continue to enjoy using Traction Guest.

Email notifications: We actually just released this yesterday! You can now change the subject and title of a host notification, allowing for even more customization in your experience flows. Check it out in your Experience Editor!

Host experience: that's an interesting suggestion! We will definitely look at how we can improve this for you. We'll keep you posted!

Please continue to reach out to our team with any questions and ideas!

Nice looking and easy to use with good features.

Bewertet am 16.5.2017
Lari Y.

Vorteile: I was hoping Traction Guest would be easy to setup, and I wasn't disappointed. Before I scheduled the first call with my Customer Success Manager, I made sure I had all my components - iPad, Brother printer, and badge supply. We set aside an hour to go through the basics and design the flow of our guest check-in. The design tool has its little quirks, but my rep walked me through everything and, with his help connecting the printer, I was checking in and printing badges by the end of the call. He taught me enough about the tool to allow me to fine tune the design and add graphics on my own. It was nice to know he was thinking of ways to make my experience with Traction Guest better. One day, he just told me he had designed a new badge layout for me to download. When Legal wanted to add an NDA, my rep talked me through the setup in a few minutes. My rep was so responsive, he even answered emails I sent after normal office hours - I had told him I work late hours. Several times I commented that it would be nice if I could... and he'd come back either with a suggestion or a completed update to our experience. I had fun running what-ifs because it's so easy to change the experience and it takes only a few seconds to update the iPad. Of everything, I think my favorite part of working with my rep and Traction Guest is that they were listening to my comments and considering them in updates. As nice as the product is right now, they're working on making it great.

Nachteile: There's only one thing I find inconvenient. The "Back" button in the top left corner of each screen scrolls nearly out of sight as details are entered in fields. If you want to go back, you have to swipe down on the screen to see the button. I know they're working on this.

von Traction Guest an 16.5.2017

Thank you for your detailed review, Lari! It's been a real pleasure working with you and we appreciate all the ideas you've been sharing to further improve our platform. We hope you continue to have fun creating more custom visitor experiences!

Great support for good software that is constantly improving

Bewertet am 8.3.2019
Britton K.
IT Manager
Glas, Keramik & Beton, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great support. Good software. Does not require constant attention to make sure it's running well.

Vorteile: The support team was the best i've ever encountered. The interface is done really well and up to date. Once you get it all setup the way you want you don't have to worry about it. Support team and website provide great examples and default templates for almost everything to make customization quick and easy to learn.

Nachteile: It's hard to choose so i will nitpick a bit here. I really would have liked the option for a custom css hosted on or off site to customize the experience template. The badge system editor needs some improvement or to be changed altogether, and i'd like to see more badge examples readily available through the user interface. Took me a while to get used to the lingo, like in the hosts section. The software is constantly improving so i'm sure these will be handled one way or another down the road.

von Traction Guest an 28.3.2019

Hey Britton! Thank you for the review. We really appreciate your feedback about the app. As you mentioned, the badge editor is definitely an area of opportunity and something our team is aware of. Don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success if you have any questions about creating your custom badges. As you mentioned, we are always improving the product and it's feedback like yours that help us grow and evolve. Also, if you're ever looking for some grey poupon let us know! Cheers!

Foreign-Trade Zone Administrator

Bewertet am 15.8.2017
Andy C.
Foreign-Trade Zone Administrator
Import und Export, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Site security compliance set forth by CBP is made possible and easy with this product.

Vorteile: The customization of this product is amazing. Once you get the hang of how the software works you have so many options to make this work for your business.
But beyond this Pro is the big one: the people behind the software.
They are the ones that have made what we do with TractionGuest possible. When we have approached the team with our circumstance or a problem they have been very accommodating to help us in finding a solution. The fact that the team is continually growing and molding the possibilities and functionality of the software is amazing. I found my self several times approaching the team and asking for a solution for my problem, only to find out that the team was already at work for such a situation.
A big shout out to the support team. The personal care that he took to ensure a smooth roll out for us was a great comfort. Thank you for the many emails, phone calls, demonstrations, and the considerations to our facility. Thank you!

Nachteile: I understand that at present email is the only unique identifier available to save visitor information. However, we do get quite a bit of push back from drivers about using their emails. We have worked around this in many ways and have assured them that we will not spam their email accounts (we have disabled email notifications to visitors on most of our entrances). If another solution for a unique identifier could be presented this would be very helpful.

von Traction Guest an 15.8.2017

Andy, you just made our day! Thank you for your awesome review. We really enjoy finding solutions to your challenges and will continue to grow our platform. Keep sharing your ideas - they are a great inspiration!

Traction Guest Review

Bewertet am 2.1.2019
Amber F.
Executive Coordinator/HR Coordinator
Biotechnologie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The Traction Guest service team is very knowledgeable and a big help. This software is great for monitoring who is in the building at all times. It can also come in handy during an emergency situation, to ensure everyone is accounted for.

Vorteile: This software is easy to set-up and maintain. The software captures pictures, names, company, phone and email addresses. This is a great way to track who is coming and going. Plus it remembers guest to make for an easy check-in for all your regulars. I also like that we can have guest sign any required documents at check-in.

Nachteile: The memory of the software. If a guest has not signed in for a certain amount of time they will have to fill out all the information again.

von Traction Guest an 3.1.2019

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate the feedback and are happy to see that you are utilizing some of the key features of the platform. Just to let you know, our Customer Success Team can extend the period further on the auto fill feature so visitors don't have to refill their in their information again. The team is always here to help! Please give us a call if you need anything. Thank you Joann

Great App, Customer Service is Benchmark

Bewertet am 25.2.2019
Mark C.
Application Development Director
Automotive, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is true, Traction Guest has a great product. However, their strength is their people. They stay amazingly close to their customers. Not only do we receive pertinent updates via email, but they also follow-up personally, via phone & email. As a small company, new App deployments are always dreadful, as we just don't have resources to commit. We were shocked how Traction Guest personally walked us right through the process. First class organization.

Vorteile: 1) Ease of configuration, very flexible & quick to change. 2) Very Scalable 3) Wide range of potential uses 4) Training materials readily available, clear & concise 5) Traction Guest continues to add features and functionality.

Nachteile: As a small-mid, privately owned company, there was really nothing that has been a "oh we wish it had this or that..." Hence, unfortunately (or fortunately) we really have nothing to offer in this area. It does what we need & way more. We probably are using 35% of it's total capability.

von Traction Guest an 8.3.2019

Thank you for this awesome review. Working with you and your team has been such a pleasure. We really appreciate your feedback on our team - we pride ourselves in finding quality people who are passionate and driven.

Keep an eye out for more awesome releases soon to come!

Customer Servise was easy to work with.

Bewertet am 14.3.2019
Diana D.
Administrative Assistant
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are an ITAR facility. We need the security for all of our visitors, etc., when entering and leaving our facility. It is a great security software. At the end of my day, I can go onto Traction Guest and tell who is still in the building and who has left. That's a great safety feature.

Vorteile: When I didn't understand something with the software, The support team was very professional. They talked in my language - not in a high tech lingo I couldn't understand. Very easy instructions! . Never laugh at my questions. Made me feel at ease!! I can ALWAYS email the team with any question and he is fast to get back with me!

Nachteile: I have thought about this and I really can't think of anything that I dislike. Thanks to the support team it is very user friendly.

von Traction Guest an 28.3.2019

Hi Diana. I appreciate that you took the time to leave us a review. It meas a lot to hear from someone who uses Traction Guest every day, especially at an ITAR compliant facility like yours.
Also, you have only ever had good questions. Feel free to ask anytime!

Awesome customer service advocate - Great tool

Bewertet am 5.7.2017
Jen C.
Executive Assistant
Biotechnologie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Allows our company to save money on a full time receptionist and allows for easier check in along with a nicer way to have guests notify employees of their arrival to our building

Vorteile: I appreciate the ease of checking people into the system - from the back end the set up in the system is relatively easy once you walk through it with your CSA and I also like the various settings for each type of visitor. Love that you get an email and a text when someone arrives. The UI is easy and straight forward.

Nachteile: There are bugs like with any software - Sometimes the notifications are slow to appear on email or text. I would be helpful if the software had a feature to let the guest know that the host has received a notification and will be with them in a few minutes. We've had a few hiccups with the DocuSign feature - I know that's not part of your software but maybe they could do an update on the integration? At times the visitor cant get past the DocuSign page and the system freezes for a few mins and wont let them complete the check in.

von Traction Guest an 20.7.2017

Hi Jen. Thank you for your review! We like your suggestion on the guest notification once the host has acknowledged his arrival. We love getting ideas from our customers to further shape our roadmap. We'll give you a call to trouble shoot the DocuSign account there might be something we need to adjust.

Review 2020-0108

Bewertet am 8.1.2020
John G.
Director, Facilities
Baumaterial, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am very please with the support the service team provides. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a gem.

Vorteile: Ease of installation and customization.
Graphical programming really helped.

Nachteile: 1. Red Flag process is very weak and not useful.
2. Would like a more robust and simple invite program - although i haven't used the current version much yet.

von Traction Guest an 16.1.2020

Hey John, thank you so much for your feedback! We have always enjoyed working with you as well and we're glad to hear that you've been able to install and customize Guest to your liking. I have shared your feedback on the watchlist and invite functionality with our team. We already have big plans coming up, especially for the invite functionality, which will make it easier for you and users in the future. Feedback like yours really drives our product forward. Thank you!
-Jovito

Not only is TractionGuest simple to use, but it is also the most customizable platform on the market

Bewertet am 15.1.2018
Konstantin R.
Computer-Software

Kommentare: Seamless sign in process

Vorteile: -Most important- The entire sign in process is customizable. You as a client, will be able to alter the system at your own discretion
- The Admin GUI/ controls is thoroughly designed. You have full control of assigning different permissions to different user accounts as you see fit. For example, in our company (Unilever), we have accounts set for security, for management and for IT support (admin)
- You can alter the sign in process per Ipad. No restrictions on buildings/company sites
-Clean Dashboard Controls
-Beautiful sign in application (for Ipad)
-Great Customer Service
-Dev teams are willing to work with you on your specific product requests
-Lots of training available

Nachteile: Not sure if this can even be considered negative, but what you are buying is just software. You will need to provide your own Ipad, stand and printer. With that said, you have the option to buy whatever fits your situation and are not bound by what the company is offering. Of course, TractionGuest support can help you find everything you need for the setup. (It's really simple!)

von Traction Guest an 18.1.2018

Konstantin, thank you for your awesome review. We really appreciate it!

A savings of time and money for our non-profit

Bewertet am 11.6.2019
Evan D.
Community Outreach & Empowerment
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's been really easy to implement and use, has come with a great set of features, and their staff has always been a pleasure to work with.

Vorteile: The features, particularly the experience editor to manage the front end, are very robust and easy to use for both beginners and advanced users.

Nachteile: More advanced reporting systems on sign-in data from the Web interface would be great.

von Traction Guest an 12.6.2019

Thank you for the review, Evan! We really appreciate your feedback on the platform. Your use case is very unique and supports a great cause. Looking forward to our Customer Success session next week to discuss our Salesforce integration. We are happy to provide some best practices on how to report from the platform as well. We are here to help!

Traction Guest has exceeded our Expectations!

Bewertet am 14.4.2017
Les H.
Executive Director of IT
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are a food manufacturing company that needed a better process for guests visiting our plant. We wanted to eliminate a manual sign-in sheet while still having signed NDA legal documents. With Traction Guest, this process was made simple and provided us with an experience level that exceeded our expectations. Based on the type of visit (Customer, Supplier, Job Interview, Delivery, Temporary Employee or Applying for a Job), Traction Guests guided experience processes the guest through several questions including signing a NDA legal document (which expires once a year) and notifies the visiting Hosts that the guest has arrived without front Office personnel interruption. And when it comes to supporting, the customer representatives were fantastic in the initial roll-out when it came to providing suggestions for improvement and any support issues that occurred. I look forward to more of our suggestions being put in place as I know this will enhance the product beyond belief.

Vorteile: Very flexible in the experiences process

Nachteile: Need more user allowed modifications for Themes and the ability to search visitors by date without the need to export the data.

von Traction Guest an 18.4.2017

Thank you for your review, Les! Our team really enjoyed helping you get started and are glad to hear it is working so well. We will continue to improve our platform and will look into how we can make themes even more customizable. Really appreciate your ideas!

Easy to configure. Easy to use. Easy to look like a progressive company.

Bewertet am 16.6.2017
Jeff B.
Office Services Manager

Kommentare: It makes us look like a progressive company with some tech savvy, instead of signing in guests on a clipboard and looking like a company stuck in the 1980s.

Vorteile: Configurability is good. Traction is always improving functionality, so new releases are always full of new surprises. Almost every piece of feedback I've provided has been

von Traction Guest an 19.6.2017

Hi Jeff. Thanks for your review. It's been great working with you for the past years! Make sure you keep passing on your ideas for more.
PS. We love featuring your good-looking lobby on our homepage :)

Great Visitor Management System!

Bewertet am 1.11.2019
Susan S.
SVP of IT
Groߟhandel, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our company needed a more professional solution to check in and manage visitors. The solution provides a quick and flexible way to notify the host that a visitor is in the building.

Vorteile: Ease of use, fast adoption, great customer support!

Nachteile: Enhancement needed to capture and retain information about foreign guest. The software captures the information but our company needs it retained differently.

von Traction Guest an 5.11.2019

Hi Susan Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I appreciate the positive feedback. I would love to hear more about the way you require foreign data to be retained. We may be able to come up with a solution for your company and at the very least, I can share your feedback with our Product team. I'll be in touch!
-Alim

Why I chose Traction Guest for Vistor Management in a Nutshell

Bewertet am 15.2.2019
Tevin R.
Coordinator, Computer Applications
Personalwesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I do hope all vendors I partner with to deliver services strive to meet this level of customer service.

Vorteile: Simplicity.
My goal in procuring the software was to automate, digitize, and simply visitor retention during the many campus wide training services we offer for both the users and myself.
It's more impressive, despite how awesome the software is, that the support staff are always available. They always provide the information or put in me in contact with someone who can and they always follow up to ensure the solution worked. True customer support.

Nachteile: I wish there was a bit more customization options in the way the Guest Book is updated.

When I can integrate this software with MySQL I'll be in love.

von Traction Guest an 8.3.2019

Thank you for your review, Tevin! We appreciate feedback from our users and we're constantly looking for ways to improve your experience. Also, our Customer Success team strives to give the best support possible. I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying Traction Guest and that you've had such a positive adoption so far. Whenever you want to start working on your custom integration loop us in and we'll be here to help you get that running!