Amazing support team + Few UI Suggestions

Bewertet am 6.4.2017
Jill P.

Kommentare: Ever since my office started using your software, guests have been greeted faster, and tenants are much happier receiving both text and email notifications immediately. Our mail carriers delivering packages have even gotten into the habit of checking out which "hosts" have received mail which has been awesome to see. I love that we (on the admin side) are able to switch around the steps when designing the experience for our locations. My customer reps have been nothing but extremely helpful and very quick to reply to my questions & lengthy requests. The customer support end really was the reason I chose Traction Guest over Envoy. The Traction Guest team is open to feedback rather than saying what they only offer and I've seen changes made to the platform shortly after I've requested a new feature be added that wasn't previously offered. If there was 2 things to suggest be changed or updated for Traction Guest: 1. Change the adding Host experience so that I'm able to remove a host from a direct location without having to delete from the ALL host group. Some hosts in our office switch locations (16th floor to the 4th floor, for example) and that means we no longer need to have that host located under the 16th floor but yet that host will appear on both 16th floor and the 4th floor once I've dragged in the host name from ALL to the 4th floor during the transition for that member. I would just prefer no names be duplicated other than on the ALL list and 1 of the 3 other locations I added to the account 2. Email Notifications: Adding a fully customizable email notification (allowing change of subject title on my end). We added the additional button for the first step to sign in be titled
"Deliveries". Each time I click on "deliveries" and click the host name and finish, that host gets an email that says they have a guest at the front within the email subject line. Within the actual email message, it currently mentions the package but it can get confusing sometimes for our tenants. Happy to forward over past emails if you more clarification here.
All in all - big THANK YOU to your team.

von Traction Guest an 6.4.2017

Hi Jill. Thank you for the awesome review! We really appreciate that you took the time to share your thoughts in so much detail.

We love getting feedback and suggestions from our customers on product features. It helps shape our roadmap and we want to ensure you continue to enjoy using Traction Guest.

Email notifications: We actually just released this yesterday! You can now change the subject and title of a host notification, allowing for even more customization in your experience flows. Check it out in your Experience Editor!

Host experience: that's an interesting suggestion! We will definitely look at how we can improve this for you. We'll keep you posted!

Please continue to reach out to our team with any questions and ideas!

Nice looking and easy to use with good features.

Bewertet am 16.5.2017
Lari Y.

Vorteile: I was hoping Traction Guest would be easy to setup, and I wasn't disappointed. Before I scheduled the first call with my Customer Success Manager, I made sure I had all my components - iPad, Brother printer, and badge supply. We set aside an hour to go through the basics and design the flow of our guest check-in. The design tool has its little quirks, but my rep walked me through everything and, with his help connecting the printer, I was checking in and printing badges by the end of the call. He taught me enough about the tool to allow me to fine tune the design and add graphics on my own. It was nice to know he was thinking of ways to make my experience with Traction Guest better. One day, he just told me he had designed a new badge layout for me to download. When Legal wanted to add an NDA, my rep talked me through the setup in a few minutes. My rep was so responsive, he even answered emails I sent after normal office hours - I had told him I work late hours. Several times I commented that it would be nice if I could... and he'd come back either with a suggestion or a completed update to our experience. I had fun running what-ifs because it's so easy to change the experience and it takes only a few seconds to update the iPad. Of everything, I think my favorite part of working with my rep and Traction Guest is that they were listening to my comments and considering them in updates. As nice as the product is right now, they're working on making it great.

Nachteile: There's only one thing I find inconvenient. The "Back" button in the top left corner of each screen scrolls nearly out of sight as details are entered in fields. If you want to go back, you have to swipe down on the screen to see the button. I know they're working on this.

von Traction Guest an 16.5.2017

Thank you for your detailed review, Lari! It's been a real pleasure working with you and we appreciate all the ideas you've been sharing to further improve our platform. We hope you continue to have fun creating more custom visitor experiences!

Great support for good software that is constantly improving

Bewertet am 8.3.2019
Britton K.
IT Manager
Glas, Keramik & Beton, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great support. Good software. Does not require constant attention to make sure it's running well.

Vorteile: The support team was the best i've ever encountered. The interface is done really well and up to date. Once you get it all setup the way you want you don't have to worry about it. Support team and website provide great examples and default templates for almost everything to make customization quick and easy to learn.

Nachteile: It's hard to choose so i will nitpick a bit here. I really would have liked the option for a custom css hosted on or off site to customize the experience template. The badge system editor needs some improvement or to be changed altogether, and i'd like to see more badge examples readily available through the user interface. Took me a while to get used to the lingo, like in the hosts section. The software is constantly improving so i'm sure these will be handled one way or another down the road.

von Traction Guest an 28.3.2019

Hey Britton! Thank you for the review. We really appreciate your feedback about the app. As you mentioned, the badge editor is definitely an area of opportunity and something our team is aware of. Don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success if you have any questions about creating your custom badges. As you mentioned, we are always improving the product and it's feedback like yours that help us grow and evolve. Also, if you're ever looking for some grey poupon let us know! Cheers!

Foreign-Trade Zone Administrator

Bewertet am 15.8.2017
Andy C.
Foreign-Trade Zone Administrator
Import und Export, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Site security compliance set forth by CBP is made possible and easy with this product.

Vorteile: The customization of this product is amazing. Once you get the hang of how the software works you have so many options to make this work for your business.
But beyond this Pro is the big one: the people behind the software.
They are the ones that have made what we do with TractionGuest possible. When we have approached the team with our circumstance or a problem they have been very accommodating to help us in finding a solution. The fact that the team is continually growing and molding the possibilities and functionality of the software is amazing. I found my self several times approaching the team and asking for a solution for my problem, only to find out that the team was already at work for such a situation.
A big shout out to the support team. The personal care that he took to ensure a smooth roll out for us was a great comfort. Thank you for the many emails, phone calls, demonstrations, and the considerations to our facility. Thank you!

Nachteile: I understand that at present email is the only unique identifier available to save visitor information. However, we do get quite a bit of push back from drivers about using their emails. We have worked around this in many ways and have assured them that we will not spam their email accounts (we have disabled email notifications to visitors on most of our entrances). If another solution for a unique identifier could be presented this would be very helpful.

von Traction Guest an 15.8.2017

Andy, you just made our day! Thank you for your awesome review. We really enjoy finding solutions to your challenges and will continue to grow our platform. Keep sharing your ideas - they are a great inspiration!

Traction Guest Review

Bewertet am 2.1.2019
Amber F.
Executive Coordinator/HR Coordinator
Biotechnologie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The Traction Guest service team is very knowledgeable and a big help. This software is great for monitoring who is in the building at all times. It can also come in handy during an emergency situation, to ensure everyone is accounted for.

Vorteile: This software is easy to set-up and maintain. The software captures pictures, names, company, phone and email addresses. This is a great way to track who is coming and going. Plus it remembers guest to make for an easy check-in for all your regulars. I also like that we can have guest sign any required documents at check-in.

Nachteile: The memory of the software. If a guest has not signed in for a certain amount of time they will have to fill out all the information again.

von Traction Guest an 3.1.2019

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate the feedback and are happy to see that you are utilizing some of the key features of the platform. Just to let you know, our Customer Success Team can extend the period further on the auto fill feature so visitors don't have to refill their in their information again. The team is always here to help! Please give us a call if you need anything. Thank you Joann

Great App, Customer Service is Benchmark

Bewertet am 25.2.2019
Mark C.
Application Development Director
Automotive, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is true, Traction Guest has a great product. However, their strength is their people. They stay amazingly close to their customers. Not only do we receive pertinent updates via email, but they also follow-up personally, via phone & email. As a small company, new App deployments are always dreadful, as we just don't have resources to commit. We were shocked how Traction Guest personally walked us right through the process. First class organization.

Vorteile: 1) Ease of configuration, very flexible & quick to change. 2) Very Scalable 3) Wide range of potential uses 4) Training materials readily available, clear & concise 5) Traction Guest continues to add features and functionality.

Nachteile: As a small-mid, privately owned company, there was really nothing that has been a "oh we wish it had this or that..." Hence, unfortunately (or fortunately) we really have nothing to offer in this area. It does what we need & way more. We probably are using 35% of it's total capability.

von Traction Guest an 8.3.2019

Thank you for this awesome review. Working with you and your team has been such a pleasure. We really appreciate your feedback on our team - we pride ourselves in finding quality people who are passionate and driven.

Keep an eye out for more awesome releases soon to come!

Customer Servise was easy to work with.

Bewertet am 14.3.2019
Diana D.
Administrative Assistant
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are an ITAR facility. We need the security for all of our visitors, etc., when entering and leaving our facility. It is a great security software. At the end of my day, I can go onto Traction Guest and tell who is still in the building and who has left. That's a great safety feature.

Vorteile: When I didn't understand something with the software, The support team was very professional. They talked in my language - not in a high tech lingo I couldn't understand. Very easy instructions! . Never laugh at my questions. Made me feel at ease!! I can ALWAYS email the team with any question and he is fast to get back with me!

Nachteile: I have thought about this and I really can't think of anything that I dislike. Thanks to the support team it is very user friendly.

von Traction Guest an 28.3.2019

Hi Diana. I appreciate that you took the time to leave us a review. It meas a lot to hear from someone who uses Traction Guest every day, especially at an ITAR compliant facility like yours.
Also, you have only ever had good questions. Feel free to ask anytime!

Genesys - Traction Guest Front Desk platform

Bewertet am 20.10.2016
Myron F.
Senor Manager; Facilities / Corporate Services
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, the platform has been great for our headquarter office. Just purchased licenses for three more offices in NA.
The support team at Traction Guest is great. They are very outgoing, communicative and easy to get in touch with for questions or problems we may be having with the platform.
Overall it has been a very good experience for us here at Genesys and our internal team.
Looking forward to new updates on the Traction Guest platform.

Vorteile: It takes away the old fashioned "Pen and Paper" registry and moves to the technology of a ipad solution for registering visitors and customers to your company. I like the photo capturing element, as well as the customization option and notification system that's in the software.

Nachteile: The badge options are sort of limited. Like to see how badges can be printed faster than they are today.

von Traction Guest an 25.10.2016

Thanks for the review Myron. We've recently put a pretty heavy focus on more options with badge format. We recently released our Badge Editor to allow for people to make their own badge creations (including, QR code, picture, visit reason and all by specific locations). We also have some interesting other items we're working on for badge variability. Stay tuned for more on that.

Excellent customer service and a company committed to evolving their product

Bewertet am 26.7.2018
Bethany T.
Executive Assistant and Office Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I would highly recommend traction guest if you are looking for a guest management program. They have simplified the whole process to make it obtainable for anyone while looking professional and sharp. The staff are knowledge and incredible support. We have never used guest management programs before and we are thrilled with the innovation of Traction Guest.

Vorteile: The program is very easy to use for guest and administration. Their tutorials and help links usually can resolve any problem that you may have. If you are still are confused on how to work something in the program, their staff is always readily available via email or a phone call. Our point of contact, Jovito, is always making sure we are doing well and satisfied with TG. He has been extremely helpful and patient with any questions we have and always very friendly. Within the first few months that we have been using TG, staff and guest have praised how efficient and professional it looks. We have seen updates in the program which shows that TG is committed to evolving and becoming better.

Nachteile: We have been very satisfied from the very beginning implementation stage to now when it is running in full swing. We have had a few badge printing issues but that has nothing to do with TG itself but rather the printer company.

von Traction Guest an 19.9.2018

Hi Bethany. Thank you for your review. Glad to hear your guest management process is now running smoothly. We're working on more tutorials for the many new features we released. Reach out if you have any questions!

Awesome customer service advocate - Great tool

Bewertet am 5.7.2017
Jen C.
Executive Assistant
Biotechnologie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Allows our company to save money on a full time receptionist and allows for easier check in along with a nicer way to have guests notify employees of their arrival to our building

Vorteile: I appreciate the ease of checking people into the system - from the back end the set up in the system is relatively easy once you walk through it with your CSA and I also like the various settings for each type of visitor. Love that you get an email and a text when someone arrives. The UI is easy and straight forward.

Nachteile: There are bugs like with any software - Sometimes the notifications are slow to appear on email or text. I would be helpful if the software had a feature to let the guest know that the host has received a notification and will be with them in a few minutes. We've had a few hiccups with the DocuSign feature - I know that's not part of your software but maybe they could do an update on the integration? At times the visitor cant get past the DocuSign page and the system freezes for a few mins and wont let them complete the check in.

von Traction Guest an 20.7.2017

Hi Jen. Thank you for your review! We like your suggestion on the guest notification once the host has acknowledged his arrival. We love getting ideas from our customers to further shape our roadmap. We'll give you a call to trouble shoot the DocuSign account there might be something we need to adjust.

Not only is TractionGuest simple to use, but it is also the most customizable platform on the market

Bewertet am 15.1.2018
Konstantin R.
Computer-Software

Kommentare: Seamless sign in process

Vorteile: -Most important- The entire sign in process is customizable. You as a client, will be able to alter the system at your own discretion
- The Admin GUI/ controls is thoroughly designed. You have full control of assigning different permissions to different user accounts as you see fit. For example, in our company (Unilever), we have accounts set for security, for management and for IT support (admin)
- You can alter the sign in process per Ipad. No restrictions on buildings/company sites
-Clean Dashboard Controls
-Beautiful sign in application (for Ipad)
-Great Customer Service
-Dev teams are willing to work with you on your specific product requests
-Lots of training available

Nachteile: Not sure if this can even be considered negative, but what you are buying is just software. You will need to provide your own Ipad, stand and printer. With that said, you have the option to buy whatever fits your situation and are not bound by what the company is offering. Of course, TractionGuest support can help you find everything you need for the setup. (It's really simple!)

von Traction Guest an 18.1.2018

Konstantin, thank you for your awesome review. We really appreciate it!

A savings of time and money for our non-profit

Bewertet am 11.6.2019
Evan D.
Community Outreach & Empowerment
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's been really easy to implement and use, has come with a great set of features, and their staff has always been a pleasure to work with.

Vorteile: The features, particularly the experience editor to manage the front end, are very robust and easy to use for both beginners and advanced users.

Nachteile: More advanced reporting systems on sign-in data from the Web interface would be great.

von Traction Guest an 12.6.2019

Thank you for the review, Evan! We really appreciate your feedback on the platform. Your use case is very unique and supports a great cause. Looking forward to our Customer Success session next week to discuss our Salesforce integration. We are happy to provide some best practices on how to report from the platform as well. We are here to help!

Traction Guest has exceeded our Expectations!

Bewertet am 14.4.2017
Les H.
Executive Director of IT
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are a food manufacturing company that needed a better process for guests visiting our plant. We wanted to eliminate a manual sign-in sheet while still having signed NDA legal documents. With Traction Guest, this process was made simple and provided us with an experience level that exceeded our expectations. Based on the type of visit (Customer, Supplier, Job Interview, Delivery, Temporary Employee or Applying for a Job), Traction Guests guided experience processes the guest through several questions including signing a NDA legal document (which expires once a year) and notifies the visiting Hosts that the guest has arrived without front Office personnel interruption. And when it comes to supporting, the customer representatives were fantastic in the initial roll-out when it came to providing suggestions for improvement and any support issues that occurred. I look forward to more of our suggestions being put in place as I know this will enhance the product beyond belief.

Vorteile: Very flexible in the experiences process

Nachteile: Need more user allowed modifications for Themes and the ability to search visitors by date without the need to export the data.

von Traction Guest an 18.4.2017

Thank you for your review, Les! Our team really enjoyed helping you get started and are glad to hear it is working so well. We will continue to improve our platform and will look into how we can make themes even more customizable. Really appreciate your ideas!

Easy to configure. Easy to use. Easy to look like a progressive company.

Bewertet am 16.6.2017
Jeff B.
Office Services Manager

Kommentare: It makes us look like a progressive company with some tech savvy, instead of signing in guests on a clipboard and looking like a company stuck in the 1980s.

Vorteile: Configurability is good. Traction is always improving functionality, so new releases are always full of new surprises. Almost every piece of feedback I've provided has been

von Traction Guest an 19.6.2017

Hi Jeff. Thanks for your review. It's been great working with you for the past years! Make sure you keep passing on your ideas for more.
PS. We love featuring your good-looking lobby on our homepage :)

Why I chose Traction Guest for Vistor Management in a Nutshell

Bewertet am 15.2.2019
Tevin R.
Coordinator, Computer Applications
Personalwesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I do hope all vendors I partner with to deliver services strive to meet this level of customer service.

Vorteile: Simplicity.
My goal in procuring the software was to automate, digitize, and simply visitor retention during the many campus wide training services we offer for both the users and myself.
It's more impressive, despite how awesome the software is, that the support staff are always available. They always provide the information or put in me in contact with someone who can and they always follow up to ensure the solution worked. True customer support.

Nachteile: I wish there was a bit more customization options in the way the Guest Book is updated.

When I can integrate this software with MySQL I'll be in love.

von Traction Guest an 8.3.2019

Thank you for your review, Tevin! We appreciate feedback from our users and we're constantly looking for ways to improve your experience. Also, our Customer Success team strives to give the best support possible. I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying Traction Guest and that you've had such a positive adoption so far. Whenever you want to start working on your custom integration loop us in and we'll be here to help you get that running!

Intuitive with great customer support

Bewertet am 25.9.2018
Facilities Manager, Field Offices
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Traction Guest is an easy to use solution for our guest management globally. It has some really great features and a simple to use interface. Customer support is a pleasure to work with as well. I'd definitely recommend Traction.

Nachteile: There are a few key features missing, but in the time we've been using Traction they've made some great improvements so I expect it's only a matter of time.

von Traction Guest an 28.9.2018

Thank you! Our development team is doing a new release every couple of weeks at the moment. We're excited about the new features and functionality. Make sure you keep the ideas coming!

Traction Guest was there when Genesys was looking for a new way to sign in our visitors & customers.

Bewertet am 5.6.2018
Myron F.
Senior Manager - Faciities and Corporate Serivces
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Being able to track our visitors and guests electronically better then we used to with pen and paper. We can get visitors to accept our NDA clauses without paper. Run reports for BCP regulations and audits. Good program.

Vorteile: The ability to have the software application customized to your individual company's liking and being able to also have the software do what it is supposed to do with visitor sign in capabilities. Overall it fit's for what we need throughout all of our offices.

Nachteile: Some of the print capabilities seem limited still up this point. Other than that, the software application does what we need it to do for now.

von Traction Guest an 7.6.2018

Myron, thanks for the note.. You've been such a great advocate for our platform. Many times I've heard our sales and customer success team comment on how great you've been to work with. Thanks for being a great partner.
-Keith Metcalfe

Visitors remark on how easy and cool this product is to use!

Bewertet am 7.9.2017
Mitch S.
Support Center Technician

Vorteile: Ease of Interface for guests
Pre-registration makes signing in for the first time much easier
The QR codes provide a fast registration experience and quick sign out process
Customized workflow allows you to build the product around your company needs
DocuSign linkage allows for a seamless NDA experience

Nachteile: Black and white photographs are better, but still a little grainy
Need to be able to have the receptionist reprint the badge

von Traction Guest an 8.9.2017

Hi Mitch. Thanks for your review! By the way, you can add the option for visitors to reprint badges. Have a look on our Knowledge Base for more details or drop us a note for help! Our latest release also increased the photo quality and will always continue to enhance the badging experience. Have a great weekend!

Beautiful, fluid, easy to use app

Bewertet am 6.7.2017
Dina P.
Network Engineer
Medizinische Geräte, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The main benefit: this product allows us to track dosimeter badges as guests come and go which is very important to our business. It also allows users to check in and page their host very easily.

Vorteile: The app is easy to configure and the end users seem to understand how to use it easily. The support team has been great!

Nachteile: Like all software, it takes a little effort to get the hang of it, but the Traction Guest team is very patient and helpful!

von Traction Guest an 6.7.2017

Thanks, Dina! Your feedback means a lot to us! We're glad to hear that you're happy with the platform. Please continue to reach out with any questions or ideas!

Traction Quest for Manufacturer with ITAR requirements.

Bewertet am 23.3.2017
Steve R.
General Manager
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great product and great support from the company. Very easy to get up and running. Very easy to customize to my requirements - the best of all the other solutions I reviewed. The SaaS service is very reliable. The company is adding functionality on a quarterly basis and are responsive my inputs to make Traction Guest an even stronger solution for ITAR compliance. I highly recommend Traction Guest as an excellent visitor management solution. Traction Guest is not cheap but it is competitively priced.

Vorteile: Simplicity and ease of customization. Very responsive technical staff. They will consider your ideas for future product improvement in scheduled software updates.

Nachteile: Need to have a way to pre-register a visitor and load applicable ID documents with logic blocks to skip document scan upon actual sign in.

von Traction Guest an 29.3.2017

Steve, thanks for your review. ITAR adherence has been an interesting use case for our platform and we continue to develop around it. We are extending our abilities around remembering more about your visitors. Currently we remember pictures, signed documents, and answers to questions. Our customers' input guide our development, and you've had some good ideas. Thanks.

Good product

Bewertet am 21.3.2019
Jennifer D.
Mgr. Purchasing
Biotechnologie, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The Traction system and labels are so much more professional-looking than handwritten "visitor" labels. When we started using Traction, I felt like we started looking like a "real" company. :-) Traction is really easy for our guests and front desk staff to use.

Vorteile: Easy to use, works well - doesn't crash, looks professional.

Nachteile: I really don't have any negatives. It's been a good experience.

Easy to use, easy for the visitors and a fits our needs!

Bewertet am 19.1.2017
Samuel M.

Kommentare: Traction Guest provides an excellent customer and/or visitor service upon signing in. The process is quick and simple for the guest, while on the administrative side the configuration is easy to use with many options that can be tailored to what you need to make your guest enjoy the experience.
The features of Traction Guest is easy to use and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to use. Traction Guest is constantly working to accommodate their clients and request. I have been working with the team since day one and they have been very responsive to our needs.
Pros: The experience options gives us great flexibility and creative experience for guests, the integrations with third party applications, custom branding/themes/logos, security & data capture like the NDAs, the simple yet attractive UI, accessing through a browser at anywhere, and SUPERB customer support (nothing beats support like what Traction Guest offers). Cons: At the current time, there is no user's account. Would also be nice to have a filter for the Host tab, so upon creation of a new group I can filter all host who belongs to that group and drop them in there. Recommendations: I highly recommend Traction Guest not only because of the system but also the support that team brings!

von Traction Guest an 19.1.2017

Thanks for your review Sam - It's been a pleasure working with you! User roles are currently in development, stay tuned for the release. We'd love to hear more about your request for host filters and will reach out to you to get more details.

It has been an easy and smooth transaction from beginning to end. Great communication!

Bewertet am 16.5.2017
Victoria T.
Receptionist/HR Assistant
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Goal is to for me to not have to sit at the front desk to greet and check in every visitor and also the host will be responsible for getting their guests. This will allow me to do other things that I need to take care of away from the front desk.

Vorteile: It is very user friendly and checks all the boxes for what our company needed in a visitor management system. Traction Guest has always listened and communicated back to the development team and worked with us to improve and give us exactly what we need!

Nachteile: The email is the recall for visitors and not all visitors have an email account. I mentioned to Traction Guest about this and they are always willing to help in solving my issues and making it work for me. The badge was difficult for me to create but Traction Guest put their expert in touch with me and he assisted in making it easy for me.

von Traction Guest an 16.5.2017

Thanks, Victoria! We're happy you've found Traction Guest easy to use and that it gives you more time to focus on other important tasks. We are continuously working on improving the platform and will keep you informed on new features!

We are still working out the Kinks but system seems like it great for what we are trying to do.

Bewertet am 9.6.2017
Nick Z.
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: What I like most about the software is the ability given to us to go into the experience module and customize our setup. The software support team has been incredibly helpful and have clearly walked us through all of our questions and concerns. We have worked mostly with our rep who always answers emails quickly and returns calls and has been able to figure out custom solutions for us so that the software meets our exact needs. Complicated programs like this would not be feasible for an organization like ours without dedicated customer support.

Nachteile: The fact that the initial search system for check ins needs to function off of emails period if this function could just search off of first or last names that would definitely save us a good bit of time but we've been able to work around it.

von Traction Guest an 9.6.2017

Hi Nick, I've really enjoyed working with you around your unique use case. We love the feedback and I am excited to continue working with you moving forward.
Thanks for the review!
- Ryan

System is easy and straightforward to use. Makes the office seem like we're on the cutting edge!

Bewertet am 10.7.2018
Jillian D.
Sr. Administrative Assistant

Vorteile: For the end user, the system is very simple to use - hardly any explanation required. For the most part, same can be said for the back end user. Great FAQ/"how to" website.

Nachteile: Some quirks:
- The experience editor is not easy to navigate/move around in (having to make the screen smaller to see it all, etc...)
- Would like the functionality to reprint a badge from the guestbook/website side
- Badge template is not very easy to use/user friendly
- Would be nice if there were some customizable elements to some of the experience sections (i.e. being able to input ** with notes, comments, etc... under certain sections)

von Traction Guest an 19.9.2018

Hi Jillian, that's really helpful feedback, thank you! As we have added many new features to give our customers even more ways to customize the sign-in flow, the Experience Editor can seem a bit overwhelming at first. We are working on simplifying the UI, so you can navigate effectively. I'll pass on your thoughts to the team. Thanks for taking the time to review your experience!