Manage Your Customer Service

Bewertet am 11.8.2016
Erin M.
Assistant to General Manager
201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been using the service at House of Blues for about 2 years. Reputology is a great resource for organizing and managing your customer service. reviews.

Vorteile: Organizes all feedback in one place, in a clear, organized format. Multiple users in your company can access the account. Reputology pulls together direct feedback and social media feedback all in one place. Provides you with detailed information to reach out to customers.

Nachteile: You receive emails of feedback to your outlook. At our company we respond to our customers through outlook emails & phone calls. You then have to close out feedback in Reputology or you will receive emails reminders. I wish there was away to update the status to Reputology through email. Or if there was away to respond right through Reputology. I often feel like I am doing double duty.

von Reputology an 11.8.2016

Hey Erin - Thank you for the feedback. We are always trying to figure out ways to make the product better and definitely do not want you doing more work than necessary. I'll escalate this suggestion to our tech team. TY!

the Lighter Side Of Reputation Management

Bewertet am 17.1.2019
Alex V.
SEO Manager
Gastgewerbe, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, the reputation management success we've had with Reputology is on par with any other platform out there. The API is definitely a plus for those looking to integrate their own apps.

Vorteile: Okay, so full disclosure we've used and still do use several other reputation management products out there in parallel with Reputology, including Birdeye, YEXT and Revinate. Reputology's main allure is its price and API to things like GMB and Facebook. It definitely works as easily as all the other big names in that list - with the notable exception of YEXT, which is more geared towards enterprise class chains.

Nachteile: It's not the software per-say, it's just the nature of the relationship management game out there today. for instance, you can't properly pull or respond to Yelp without the new paid relationship with them, so it doesn't matter who you use to manage reviews on certain platforms, you end up paying someone something to do it. But that has nothing to do with Reputology, and everything to do in your willingness to invest in this side of the game. For hotels like us, it's critical.

User Friendly Platform and Great Service

Bewertet am 3.1.2017
David H.
Vice President of Operations
Möbel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I highly recommend Reputology to any business that is seriously considering the importance of keeping up with their customer reviews. We have been using Reputology's services for over a year and we are completely satisfied with the results. Reputology has been consistently able to deliver a simple platform that keeps track of the many reviews our business receives from different websites on a daily basis. Additionally, we can look at reviews individually, break them down by different brands and look the data within its entirety. This gives us vital feedback on how to improve our customer service which we use to improve customer satisfaction. To add to this, Reputology has provided great, personalized support throughout this entire period which definitely adds to the user-friendly nature of their company. In short, we highly recommend using Reputology's services.

Vorteile: Simplicity

von Reputology an 3.1.2017

Thank you, David!

Reputology is a powerful review solution for our 50 locations. I don't see how we lived without it!

Bewertet am 6.8.2017
Alicia J.
Head of Communications
Gastgewerbe, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Reputology has made review monitoring for my company a very manageable process. The interface is user-friendly, the alerts are timely, and the analytics are actionable and insightful. The robustness and accuracy of the Yelp data is excellent because of their direct partnership. And I really like being able to reply directly to reviews on Google and Facebook from the Reputology interface. The different levels of user permission are very helpful for giving our managers exactly what they need.

Nachteile: It would be nice to see Twitter activity in Reputology, but we can use their Hootsuite app to cover social media listening and review monitoring from one place.

Reputology 2015

Bewertet am 22.11.2016
Barbie B.
Administration
Restaurants, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love Reputology. As a administrator for our company of the software, it gives us an opportunity to correct a wrong or praise our employees.

Vorteile: Ease - You can respond as the information comes in from the sire.

Nachteile: Sometimes it doesn't allow instant correspndence.

von Reputology an 30.11.2016

Hi Barbie - Thank you for your review! Our product team is working on making it easier for you guys to respond. But a lot of that depends on what's permissible on each review site.

Recommended for Online Score Aggregation

Bewertet am 20.7.2016
Jason R.
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Reputology's program meets our basic needs. The historical reporting is the best feature, but we also like the flexibility to choose any combination of rating sites to create a custom aggregated score. We wish there was a cost-effective option of aggregating ratings for multiple locations, but our account exec did a great job explaining why this isn't easily achievable due to limitations set by certain rating sites.

Vorteile: Simple UI, dependable service, historical data, multiple crowd-source sites to choose from, email notifications

Nachteile: It would be better if the software could report back reviews closer to real time. And, there's not a cost-effective option to get the aggregated ratings for multiple locations; at least not for the rating sites we'd like to include.

von Reputology an 20.7.2016

Thanks for the feedback, Jason. Sorry that Reputology doesn't fit your current budget constraints for other locations, but it remains one of the more cost effective solutions for multi-location businesses that need review monitoring. Also, we have some new developments that might be a good fit for your specific business case. Your account mgr will be in touch soon with details!

Reputology is a GREAT tool!

Bewertet am 1.8.2016
Dawn T.
Marketing and Promotions Manager
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Reputology saves me time by accumulating all my reviews into one report that can easily be shared with our management team. It also gives us an average on our reviews and allows me to search specific topics and scores easily

Vorteile: It is very user friendly and becomes a one-stop-shop for all our reviews instead of making me log into each site individually. It saves me time and is an efficient tool when drilling down into issues.

Nachteile: No complaints really - the software has been a great asset to me

Our Reputology Experience

Bewertet am 22.8.2016
Aaron S.
Analyst
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have had nothing but positive experiences! Their platform allows us to pull all social reviews into one place and let's us email custom reports to our restaurant's managers. This has been extremely useful in helping us stay on top of what our guest's are saying about our brand. The platform also makes it extremely easy to reply back to those who leave you feedback. We were previously paying more than double the price for a similar service before we found Reputology.

Vorteile: Price
Ease of use
Custom reports
Analytics

Nachteile: Only thing I wish it had was text analysis which could highlight key themes/issues, but this is still a great platform!

Winner of the review data aggregators

Bewertet am 12.9.2016
Bill L.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We reviewed every vendor we could find in the space and Reputology won by a landslide.
The sales/setup process was effortless, UI is very easy to learn and work with.
Reputology has a plugin for Hootsuite - this was a major win because our team doesn't have to learn a new UI nor do they need to remember another login.

Vorteile: A) the team
B) fast/easy setup
C) Hootsuite integration ( major win )
D) data thoroughness - they cover a lot of review platforms

Nachteile: At the moment, the review vendors haven't opened their APIs for responses by businesses. When they do, I'm sure Reputology will add this ability.

Reputolagy is Awesome

Bewertet am 19.7.2016
Jessica C.
Assisant General Manager
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This is great software. We are very busy and to have all of this information filter to my e-mail is wonderful.

Vorteile: It has been glitch free and streamlined our feed back from our guest.

Nachteile: We have not had an issues with this software.

von Reputology an 19.7.2016

Glad to hear everything is going well, Jessica! Thanks for the feedback!

Excellent software if you manage multiple locations with multiple review sources.

Bewertet am 21.5.2017
Angelo B.
IT Director
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: 24/7 monitoring of review sites: Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google, Facebook, Zomato, etcetera.
Reply to Google & Facebook reviews directly from platform
Filters for customizing views, automated reports, and exportable data
Automated summary reports (unlimited & fully customizable)
Automated email notifications (unlimited & fully customizable)
Unlimited user accounts
User-level permissions
Tracking and measuring KPI
HootSuite integration
Advanced data segmentation analysis by:
o Location
o Customizable group
o Review site
o Star rating

Nachteile: I would like to see more customization capabilities when it comes to exporting reports.
Reports are great but I would like more flexibility with them.

Reputology

Bewertet am 2.8.2016
Ben C.
DORO
Essen & Trinken, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have used this service since starting with this company. I enjoy the ease of use and functionality of this site. my coworkers, corporate office and all upper management use this site as a tool for training and improvement. I would recommend this site to anyone who asked.

Reputology with Ashley Homestore

Bewertet am 22.7.2016
Kevin L.
Store Manager
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Fast notifications when someone posts a review. We have had a good experience using Reputology to monitor our online reviews. We have been using this site for over a year. It is a easy way to monitor all of our online reviews. Reputology sends me emails soon after a review has been posted. It tells me what site it came from, who posted it, and what the review says.

Nachteile: Not all of the website that report come through constantly.

von Reputology an 19.12.2017

Thanks for the positive feedback, Kevin. I'll email you directly to figure out which websites are not coming through constantly.

A mostly positive experience that enabled me to monitor the review of my company's various locations

Bewertet am 6.2.2018
Mehdi R.
Social Media Manager

Vorteile: The analysis tools were very useful. They provided me with overviews for restaurant reputation performance. They helped me identify specific trends and issues within our various restaurants.

Nachteile: The lack of Yelp data is an obstacle for me. It leaves me with an incomplete picture which results in inaccurate reporting.

Fantastic Customer Experience - Easy Deployment and Integration

Bewertet am 23.2.2018
SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT, MARKETING & HUMAN RESOURCES
501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This software was easy to deploy and integrate. This is a easy way to keep tabs on online reputation. The daily e-mail alerts recapping new reviews are extremely helpful and have allowed us inform and engage a larger audience as it pertains to areas of opportunity and reputation management.

Nachteile: While everything you need to keep tabs on things is built into the software, there really needs to be a view built in that summarizes ratings across every site on one page. This would be great to have access to both online, via integration and via e-mail digest.

von Reputology an 26.2.2018

Thank you for the product recommendation. I've teed this up with our product team to implement.

Overcoming Software Fear

Bewertet am 19.8.2016
Tanya B.
Property Manager
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: For me, navigating in a new software has always been a little intimidating, however I found this software program very "user friendly". It makes sense which made the navigation easier. After initial training, I relied on trainers to answer questions, until I started using "customer support", it was as though someone was looking over my shoulder, and could tell me just what to do, I was asking fewer questions to co-workers, which made me look more capable, and in turn made me look and feel more secure.

Vorteile: The customer support has been one of the best features for me, certainly the most important, and the fact that the selections are clearly marked for each task, minimizing the time you spend for searching, leaving less room for errors.

A game changer!

Bewertet am 19.7.2016
Darlene G.
Owner/Consultant
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As a consultant in the tourism industry this product makes a difference to clients. It saves time, money and most of all your reputation.

Vorteile: Saves time, easy to use, easy to teach the program. Makes sure things are not "lost" or "missed".

Nachteile: Can't say I have one.

von Reputology an 20.7.2016

Thank you, Darlene!

Reputology - Highly Recommend

Bewertet am 23.8.2018
Teale O.
Director of Marketing
Restaurants, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I needed to shave time off of searching for online reviews to ensure that each has been properly responded to. Reputology keeps everything in one place and let's me know to ensure no review goes unnoticed.

Vorteile: Reputology is great at ensuring that no review goes unnoticed and un-responded to. I love how it sends a recap of the week and reaches all parts of the web that are tough to catch on your own.

Nachteile: I am not crazy about the back end user experience. Not the prettiest software to use.

von Reputology an 24.8.2018

Hi Teale - Thank you for the feedback and positive ratings. We are looking at revamping the backend functionality in the coming months.

Reputology is a great product. It's simple and easy to use and saves me a lot of time.

Bewertet am 4.8.2017
Kathy A.
Director of Marketing

Vorteile: Detail reports that demonstrate progress, which can be broken down monthly/weekly/daily and location if you have multiple sites that you are tracking. You can request a full report which will be exported to you in an excel format.

Nachteile: You can reply to reviews for only certain sites directly from the software (like google), and for others you can only view the review and then have to log into the site and reply to the review (like Facebook, yelp, etc.).

von Reputology an 4.8.2017

Thanks for the review, Kathy! P.S. - you can reply to Facebook reviews from the Reputology interface! I will email you some directions.

Fantastic product and support!

Bewertet am 10.3.2016
Nora M.
Corporate Communications Manager

Kommentare: We are a hotel management company with over 40 hotels all over the US. We were finding it more and more difficult to monitor all our hotels' reviews on a regular basis, until we found Reputology. This program allowed us to monitor every review on every hotel in one centralized location. We were able to give each hotel access so they could monitor from one location on the internet as well. With Reputology it became very easy for me to see which hotels were responding to reviews and which reviews needed to be responded to from a corporate standpoint. One great feature our executive team really enjoyed was the daily emails sent with all reviews completed within 24 hours. They could keep track of what was being said about our hotels on-the-go which was very useful.

von Reputology an 17.3.2016

Wow - thanks for the awesome review, Nora! Helping multi-location businesses monitor and manage their online reviews is our specialty. We'll make sure our support team knows how much you appreciate them.

AUTOMATES HOURS OF WORK

Bewertet am 14.8.2017
Simon G.
MKT Coordinator
Restaurants, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Simplifcation and higher efficiency.

Vorteile: It's a real time saver when it comes to understanding your reputation. I manage over 19 pages and it makes it effortless, we are always on top.

Nachteile: Certain platforms cannot be answered directly inside Reputology, yet. Sometimes Facebook disconnects but I believe it has to do with the API itself.

Really Professional

Bewertet am 2.2.2018
Tyla H.
Marketing Coordinator
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Having all my profiles across various platform such as Bookings.com & TripAdvisor all linked in one place, to view & respond to!

Vorteile: The fact that I have all my reviews in one place from various sources and can easily respond or reach out to reviewer when necessary.

Great review monitoring, surveys and dashboard

Bewertet am 5.2.2017
Ali P.

Kommentare: I love that it pulls all of our reviews into one easy to manage dashboard. I also like that it gives us a solid analytic resource for our gains and setbacks. The BIGGEST win is the surveys that we use when clients check out. We can set a threshold to ask if they would like to share on social channels if their rating was above a rating we determine. And even better, we can select which sites to ask to push to, which has been immensely helpful for us to focus on increasing our ratings one specific sites so we have a better overall rating! I do wish we could actually post responses from Reputology, not just monitor that they need to be addressed. I also wish we could assign a task within Reputology for another team member to handle if it is their area of focus or needs to be escalated.

A great tool for online review management

Bewertet am 22.3.2018
Justin F.
Marketing Manager

Kommentare: Much more competitive price than other software solutions and saved our team a great deal of time.

Vorteile: Web-based application with well-designed interface, great tool for team collaboration, great features for accountability and reporting, customer service team is friendly and responsive.

Nachteile: They could add some more choices to the email alerts to give users more flexibility with auto-generated emails.

Makes it easy to manage client reviews

Bewertet am 24.8.2016
Donyelle L.
Account Executive

Kommentare: Extremely easy to use and sort through reviews. Email alerts make it easy to stay on top of reviews across all review sites and platforms.

Vorteile: Internal note taking.

Nachteile: I wish our team had the ability to tag other users to alert them about things they need to review. It would also be nice to respond via Reputology rather than having to visit each site.