Loyverse- the Winner against ALL competitors I evaluated

Bewertet am 3.5.2019
Gregory G.
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A1 Analytics has a wide variety of data science clients, and this POS project was a bit unusual for us, but we also have expertise in a wide variety of SFA/CRM systems. As it turns out Loyverse and other POS systems are remarkably similar to SFA/CRM hosted systems, so POS projects are very easy for us. Loyverse has outstnading live customer support, a community board, and videos, so we actually enjoyed implementing this for a restaurant chain. They are delighted with the results, and it may open the door to other POS implementations for Loyverse. Based on our experience, we do not recommend that any restaurant with over 10 products or 10 tables attempt this on their own because in order to set up taxes, tips, tables, employees, roles, costs, cash prices, credit card prices, and multiple employees and devices, it's better left to a talented POS consultant. We expect that there will be A LOT of consolidation in the POS market and we view Loyverse as a category killer. The overall value and ROI is so high, we do not believe that the industry leaders in this space can sustain their competitive advantage much longer. Loyverse needs to do a better job of marketing themselves and partnering with world class system integrators.

Vorteile: At A1 Analytics, we created a matrix with about 100 factors, and 17 essential factors for MiG, ePOSnow, TouchBistro, Toast POS, Opensource POS, ComCash POS, Floreant POS, Unicenta, Lavu, Revel System, Squre, and AccuPOS and Loyverse. Loyverse was the best in our view based on price, features, support, customer reviews, simplicity, flexibility, and data import/export.It does not require special equipment and can be deployed on tablets and smartphones. It's well-suited to businesses with one or more stores or restaurants. It works beautifully and if you upload photos to the menus, it's very professional looking and attractive. I can set up taxes, discounts, refunds, tables, employees, user rights, marketing lists, sizes, colors, or food variations. The system comes with a variety of useful built-in reports and you can export all the transactions for advanced data mining. The pricing is FANTASTIC. The live customer support is even BETTER!

Nachteile: One client is in Colombia in South America. Some of the special characters in the Spanish language do not display properly. We're seeing if this is a browser font issue or a system issue we can resolve.

Used and Highly Recommend

Bewertet am 16.3.2019
Souryams G.
Business Owner
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great system for FREE. It may have its kinks but you can only expect so much from a free program. Oh and also, Customer Service is super responsive and helpful which made the use experience much more pleasant.

Vorteile: The fact that this software is free is the major selling point. It has all the features you would want as a POS system and creates a great platform for loyalty programs for your customers. The live updating stock feature is another plus and has come in handy in my multiple projects. Works great with retail and I've just begun to implement this in a cafe. It syncs of easily with my receipt printer. All this for FREE

Nachteile: As with other software, it can be overwhelming with the amount of features this application comes with. One of my least favorite issues was with updating the stock. I wish they had a more streamlined stock updating system. I often found myself with duplicates in my stock list which was throwing me off at the end of the month counting sales. However, this might just be a user error I have yet to sort out.

A fantastic, 100% FREE-to-use POS software!

Bewertet am 5.10.2016
Adrian M.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I tried so-called "free" POS software before. There was one that was actually good, so I ended up buying it (it was very cheap). In time, though, I ended up going back to printed inventories and sales records.
Then, browsing, I found Loyverse POS. I was immediately assisted by their support staff, who answered ALL my questions and, within an hour, I had everything set up to cover my business' needs: PC management, PC-based Android emulation for a POS terminal dedicated to wholesale customers, and a n Android smart-phone based POS for retail. Loading my inventories was very simple, using an excel spreadsheet and importing the data. Re-arranging the data to better suit my needs was easy and intuitive. The staff are a click away to support you round the clock. Updates are constant, without being annoying, and always add welcome features. It can be tailored to different types of businesses, such as restaurants, retail, etc. And, best of all, it really, REALLY is 100% free. Go ahead, try it. You can thank me later. =)

Vorteile: It can be tailored to suit your specific needs.
You have a team of highly qualified people to help and support you 24-7.
It is 100% FREE. No hidden fees, no funny business.
Constant updates, but not too often.
Customer support is top-notch. Yes, I listed this twice, because it's THAT good!

Nachteile: Since it is a work in progress, some features have not been implemented yet, but they are working on them.

Great graphic style POS with limitations

Bewertet am 6.7.2017
Jer G.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I highly recommend using this on IPads. Only Apple OS has the ability to lock their tablet to just one app (guided access). Android based tablets do not have this feature.

Vorteile: Easy to setup items to sell. The app can be used on either the Apple iPad or on Android base tablets. However stick with the Apple iPad because of the guide access feature is found only on Apple's OS. It easy to train rotating cashiers on this system. I do like the ability to split checks.

Nachteile: Not a true inventory if you are looking to see past and on-going stock. The system allows you to sell with negative inventory.
As with graphic based display too much items can be overwhelming. Best for business with no more than 2 dozen items otherwise you will be spending too long of a time scrolling through pages to find the item. It's is nice that it has categories but that also take some time as well. When items are out of stock, system should give the owner the option to hid the item until it is restocked. There is no warning given and shown when stock is low or completely out to the cashier.. Only an email is sent indicating a low stock.
There is no capabilities of sorting the displayed item or separating into groups visually. It's all done alphabetically.
I am completely confused on the sales history in the back office. Sales by payment and sales summery don't match. The data sync is slow. It may take a few hours after the close of the day before all the sales are synced and shown in the back office. When using discounts and promotions the totals don't necessarily add up correctly. I am still trying to figure out why that is.

Loyverse POS, our Lifesaver!

Bewertet am 15.8.2016
Claire C.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As a start up retail company we needed a POS that was affordable, easy to use, had a loyalty program incorporated and that worked from a tablet.....Loyverse ticked all those boxes! In addition to this the customer support team were with us every step of the way from video tutorials to real time live chat...AWESOME!

Vorteile: Its soooooo easy to use and also secure, I would say its fool proof! Also the loyalty program is a wonderful idea, love the way it links with the QR code and allows us to send regular updates to our customers, and the fact that we can easily convert an excel file to a CSV file to import the data to the application....also the cost was definitely within our budget!

Nachteile: There's a few features we would like to see as are really quite necessary for retail, such as size and colour in a sub category, currently unavailable, but have been told its on its way :) Also we need to be able to offer a printed receipt, some people just prefer that to an email, but again we've been advised its possible! Under card payment options we would like to include the type of card used and the currency...Kuwait dinar has 3decimal places.

Great for a FREE Service!

Bewertet am 25.7.2018
Sourya S.
Co-Founder
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall I think this is a great service, especially since it's free! To have this many options available for a free service blows me away. I hope the can optimize the Loyalty system to be something other than making the customer download the app. It just didn't make sense for customers to download this app for only my shop as nobody else around her uses this system.

Vorteile: Service is FREE, Customer Service is always quick to reply and able to answer all my questions, easy to update stock system, clean and neat UI, learning curve not too high.

Nachteile: The only cons are for things that would usually have to be paid for. No currency converter, no option for multiple currencies, difficult to implement the Loyalty part for customers,

Fastest store I ever setup...

Bewertet am 22.10.2016
Michael C.
Co-owner
Restaurants, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am a 40-year veteran of the IT business and I've seen and done it all. My wife runs a fudge business and is now selling retail so she needs a portable POS system that's fast, easy and comprehensive...she's not a computer genius. After looking at several offerings both free and paid and being very disappointed with the lack of insight and the quality of design I considered developing one myself (about 3-5 days work....no big deal). Then I stumbled upon Loyverse and thought I'd try just one more......BINGO! Just exactly what I had in mind....in fact it matched my Excel prototype almost exactly. I completely setup my wifes store in less than 15 minutes, record time even for me. And even on a Saturday (for me) my very few questions were answered immediately and completely. While the app is free I'm told they'll be adding some new features and services in the near future. As it stands right now I have everything I need...but with this kind of quality and level of customer service I intend to very seriously consider their new offerings and will even consider modifying the business model if they come up with something that will enhance sales and/or service.

Vorteile: VERY easy to setup and use....

Nachteile: Nothing at this time.

Great, compatible with various businesses

Bewertet am 21.2.2018
Andrius S.
Bildungsmanagement

Kommentare: Manage business processes

Vorteile: Possibility to connect various periferals such as Mini printers, scanners and so on. Flexible software, translated to LT.

Nachteile: Not very comfortable to use with smartphones, need category drop box as is on bigger screen devices.

Very Promissing

Bewertet am 20.6.2016
Rodolfo C.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Me and my girlfriend started a small merchandise business selling apparels, accessories and school supplies. I was looking for an app that will serve as a POS and inventory manager at the minimum and will help lessen the use of paper and MSExcel. During my search in the AppStore, i bumped in with Loyverse and some other POS apps. Easily i chose Loyverse because it is visually appealing, modern and chic, and very user-friendly. We started using it on test and found that all the basic things that i need are present in this app. The support system is great, you can chat directly to the developer who doesn't sleep! all my queries are answered immediately. They are continuously developing the app and adding features which is very exciting.
I am recommending everyone who needs POS to use this, it has a lot to offer.

Vorteile: Best Support Team
Has back office
Can have multi-POS and employee shifts
Free as of the moment
User Friendly
Continuously Developing (and you can be a part of it)

Nachteile: some reports and options are not yet available because they are still under development

Great App!

Bewertet am 21.11.2016
Donnel L.
Owner/IT Admin
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very flexible, more than a POS system this manages everything you may wish for from customer interaction/feedback/discounts/points system, stocks, prices , online reporting, even goes as far as online sync of reports. This works on Android iOS even Windows(via browser)! If you have or you are planning a small to medium scale business this app is more than you can ever wish for. And the greatest thing of all these feature? ITS FREE!

Vorteile: Online sync of reports and an alternate customer app that allows them to leave a feedback and discount point system

Nachteile: Haven't found any yet

Free Applicantion makes life easy.

Bewertet am 24.4.2018
Md A.
Business owner

Vorteile: Dash board customization, inventory management ,employees time card management, loyalty app integration,customer and kitchen display integration.

Nachteile: Still, there is some bugs that need to be improved. Slow response, specially when we take the order,it's response slowly. No option to make Menu (food+fries+drink make a meal)

The perfect POS for a small company

Bewertet am 16.4.2019
React/React Native Developer
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: An excellent free POS app. Easy to use and very intuitive.

Vorteile: I use Loyverse for my little bussines and it is perfect. It allows me to create my products, track my stock and send an email to my buyer with the receipts. Also, I like all the ecosystem they have. You cans watch stats about your sells and your gross profit, that's neat.

Nachteile: I will really like to be able to delete receipts without the need of write an email to customer service.

It is very easy to use and deploy. Intuitive and agile.

Bewertet am 20.11.2017
Silvia A.
Sócia Fundadora
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: It's great to use. The support team is extremely attentive and quick on the answers. Committed to resolve. The dashboard app is very useful. Easy to split payments.

Nachteile: It does not have a desktop app or system that we could make sales. So you need a tablet or a phone for that.
In a composite product the sales of all items of these products you will only verify in modifiers view and you will not have an inventory of them.

Best Mobile POS

Bewertet am 5.9.2016
Nazlan M.
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The Loyverse POS system is a great mobile POS..the set up is simple and the best thing is the system is absolutely FREE..

Vorteile: simple & easy to set up.

Nachteile: 1. The inventory report is not available. The entered cost was only to show how much margin we could make for each product. I'm comparing with Vendhq POS system
2. The inventory does not link with the sales. Meaning I can accidentally sell a product which was not available in my stock, hope the system can do auto detect features..we should not be able to sale any product that is not available in our store or not updated in the inventory.
3. Desktop features is not available. A desktop features is good to easily link the system with any printer and not limited to only certain thermal printer. In my business, we need to print a standard fullsize receipt/invoices.

Greatest Free POS Ever!

Bewertet am 26.8.2016
Worapon P.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been finding Free POS for my micro business at home, And all of it need to pay for full function or just trial for just a week. But they call it's "FREE".(In Thai) 2 days before I try this service, I've use Free POS software for a month, And it's expire without rhyme or reason. I lost all of my data such a Sales, Products, Inventory, Customers List, etc. I can't access to database (MS Access) because it protected with password and encryption. since that day, I've found Loyverse. I've just try this service and then I love it!

Vorteile: First things, It's totally free! And It's useful, UI is friendly, easy to use, verifiable, flexible, relevant, accessible. It have Loyalty System.

Nachteile: It doesn't have Thai Language. But, I've decide to contribute this service as a Translator (Thai Translator). Because I'm Thai, We love free service! (LOL).

Amazing apps for small business!

Bewertet am 8.11.2016
Henry S.
Physiotherapist technician
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This apps is so amazing! The convenience of not manually counting your money and your inventory items everytime there is a purchase made my selling of call cards easier. Also I can track my sales and profit and inventories with ease. I am also amazed at the inclusion of customers in the system which empowers me on adjusting my way of business and to keep my customers on coming back by creating a culture of communication and not just selling items. The customer service is great! They answer my querries in as instant. In the future if my business will grow, I will make this app part of my growing business and will exploit all of its features and functionality. I will definitely refer this app to my family and friends. Thank you for letting me use your app for free.

Vorteile: Convenience of doing sales and tracking your money flow and inventories with ease. I can base business decisions based on data gathered.

Perfect Help for Startups!

Bewertet am 29.1.2017
Raymon S.
Online and Social Media Manager
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Loyverse is a GREAT TOOL to assist startup business owners that would need a helpful POS app but do not have the capability to pay monthly costs offered by other services. It is a risk-free app to try out and sort first whether would function directly to what the business needs -- and LOYVERSE POS is PERFECT for our kind of business. Looking forward to future development!

Vorteile: Easy to use, customisable, free

Nachteile: At times it might take a bit of delay to see saved changes

very impressed

Bewertet am 15.11.2017
Gerald K.
Business Development

Kommentare: Great value for money though some oversights could rob it of its true place as an all round retail solution

Vorteile: Great overall product with potential to be at par with more costly POS systems. Mobile function is a huge advantage. Superb customer support

Nachteile: Can sell with negative inventory. Can't use mobile cam to scan items. Needs option to use Categories in home POS screen instead of individual items which require too much searching. No facility for sales on account. eg purchase for later payment. Needs units esp in inventory lists.

Friendly POS

Bewertet am 25.1.2019
Erika K.
Assistant Manager
Restaurants, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use it at the Restaurant I work have a very easy platform , you can add, delete, check, print receipts , without no much help

Vorteile: Its very easy to use and give you plenty info like your sales, inventory, income by seller, etc

Nachteile: I think should have a option to sync all the data you use in one of your server to other tablets.

Awesome App, Easy to use

Bewertet am 11.7.2016
Muhamad syafiee A.
IT Support For Slurp! POS, Application Tester

Kommentare: First time i sign in this app, it really straight to the point how to use it. Easy to understand.

Vorteile: +Scan QR Code
+Payment notes
+Email the receipt

Nachteile: +Closing Report cannot see on app
+If I pun Actual amount of cash less than the amount of Expected amount of cash, spread will show negative amount of Actual amount of cash. I guess it should be extra or loss amount.
+On Ipad I cannot see any save any open ticket
+On Ipad I cannot add any printers
+On Ipad discount cannot see
+Both Ipad n Android when choose payment 'Card' should key in credit card's number

Simple, works with great customer support

Bewertet am 24.10.2016
Karen E.
Restaurants, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I was looking for a simple, easy to implement POS for my small hotel / restaurant. I was able to get this up and running in less than 2 hours. Anytime I hit a roadblock I messaged support and they were back to me in minutes with solutions. It isn't a full on complicated system with all the bells and whistles. I have worked with those and they have their uses, but if you need a way to track shifts, categories, some inventory management and certainly cash management this is the system for you.

Vorteile: Very logical, easy to use, easy to set up and great support

Nachteile: Eventually it would be nice to have better inventory management and shift management from the perspective of tracking staff hours for payroll.

Great POS for our small business

Bewertet am 28.10.2016
Somchat T.
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are searching for POS to use with our small business. Many POS programs available. But finally, we short list the POS programs to try and evaluate. We found Loyverse is far beyond other in term of ease of use and flexible enough to match our business requirement. We very happy with Loyvese POS.

Vorteile: Flexible categories/items
Can shared an ethernet printer between POS/tablets.
Very low investment cost compare to PC based POS.

Nachteile: Mostly you can use this POS for your business. There are just some points that may seem inconvenience but it still can use it. i.e. The program don't have the pre-config button for suggested amount like 100, 500, 1000. But still you can enter amount manually (previous version had).

BEST POS EVER!

Bewertet am 21.2.2017
Tommy T.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I was recently using Square Up for the past 2 years for my Brick & Mortar location. Until yesterday i've discovered loyverse and I can not say how much this POS is going to change our store. Highly recommended for any retail businesses! Wish I can donate or support these guys so they grow faster!

Vorteile: everything, honestly ! The fact that they dont have sub categories bothers me, but i talked to customer support and she replied almost immediately. Told me they are working on it and it's coming soon, If only there was a way for me to donate so they can progress faster!

Nachteile: Nothing

Excellent, allows me to manage the sales and purchases of my new business from a smartphone.

Bewertet am 24.4.2018
Asistente de cocina

Kommentare: The benefits are multiple: I can make quick and easy sales, I manage my inventory program and everything from my smartphone or tablet. I can also create a customer base and keep in touch with them. I can send messages and receive emails from my clients and collect their valuable comments.

Vorteile: I like the most is that it allows me to manage the transactions of buying and selling my new business from a smartphone, besides that I can manage the inventory and visualize the analysis of my sales.

Nachteile: I like the least has nothing to do with software, the only drawback I had is that at first my phone was not compatible with the software version, but then I can use it in a fluid way.

Truly means Loyalty Universe!

Bewertet am 19.9.2018
Abdullah E.
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall it’s a great pos system and it takes customer loyalty to a whole new level. We have kept in contact with our customers and they’ve with us through this!

Vorteile: The secret to every retails continued success is its customer loyalty base and we have been looking forever for something like this! Other POS systems do have some form or another of customer loyalty integrated but this one specializes at it!

Nachteile: It’s great at what it’s great but are humble in what they’re trying out. I feel the diversity in inventory stock could be expanded and personalization of edits on the receipts and custom additions could be made easier.