Über Forms On Fire

Dein einfache zu erstellendes, einfach zu verbindendes individuelles mobiles Business-Formular- und Workflow-System, das zuverlässig und sicher ist. Private Label it!

Erfahre mehr über Forms On Fire

Not having cell service at all locations, could have an offline version.

Bewertungen zu Forms On Fire

Forms On Fire hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 122 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Forms On Fire bereits verwendet?

Geoff
Geoff
Business Systems Consultant in UK
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Solid, dependable and powerful

Kommentare: I have built a fully comprehensive digital paperwork system with Forms on Fire for a client. It has transformed their business, automating many manual tasks and saving dozens of hours every month ongoing. The return on investment is off the charts. I also love the fact that the support is so responsive and helpful, even when it's a complex question I rarely need to explain more than once, and answers are timely and helpful, often going the extra mile.

The best thing about Forms on Fire is the flexibility. It's a blank canvas, you can create any type of form you require. With a little bit of technical knowledge it can be made extremely powerful. I appreciate the fact that it isn't aimed at consumers, as other form builder tools are, so it goes straight to the powerful functions needed in a business environment.

The built in data dashboards and analytics are adequate but not amazing. However these can be bypassed by exporting data to another platform using the integrations or API, and custom dashboards and reporting can be built there.

Antwort von Forms On Fire

Geoff, we are amazed at what you built, it's a great example of going way beyond forms to a fully data-driven application. Thanks for the kind words!

Cliff
Mfg Eng & QC Mgr in USA
Maschinerie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easiest to Implement!

Kommentare: Very pleased with the ease of developing our forms, distributing, updating, and collecting the uploaded data . The drag and drop interface for forms is outstanding and the help files make it easy to develop any workflow you can imagine, very powerful!

Our team especially liked the openness of the software programming interface, the associated help files, and the superb customer support whenever we had a question. We knew going in that we would have some "special tasks" we would need to implement and Forms On Fire appeared to have the best programming system in place to easily make that happen using our own personnel and not requiring the software company to handle everything at additional cost. The system is so easy it just doesn't require that much support, but if you need it, they are there to help!

I think the website interface could use a few minor improvements like having data view columns maintain their positions between sessions or refreshes, and perhaps a little more development on the dashboard, although we'll probably develop our own that most of the vendors for this type of software simply don't offer.

Antwort von Forms On Fire

Hi Cliff, thank you for your very kind words. We appreciate all our clients. Most our clients want such specific information about dashboards. Have you talked to our pro services team about designing something for you and your specific data? Reach out to us, we want to help! -Kendall

Alex
Sales in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Smooth interface but technical issues frequently come up

The software is easy to use, clean interface, and alerts me when I am missing required information

There are frequent problems whenever we try to make an update, things don’t seem to work how we expected them to. Also the documents this platform generates seem to be missing items and we can’t figure out how to fix this.

Angelo
Associate Product Manager in Benin
Internet, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Streamline Your Data Collection with Forms On Fire

Kommentare: Overall, Forms On Fire is a great tool for businesses or individuals looking for an efficient way to collect and manage data. The intuitive interface and comprehensive feature set make it an ideal choice for those looking to streamline their data collection process. The cost may be a barrier for some, but the powerful features justify the investment.

Forms On Fire is a powerful and intuitive data collection platform. It offers a wide range of features, including drag-and-drop form building, customizable workflows, and a comprehensive reporting system. The user-friendly interface makes it easy to set up and manage multiple forms quickly and efficiently. It also integrates with existing systems and allows for easy data sharing with third-party applications.

Although Forms On Fire offers a comprehensive set of features, it may be too complex for some users. The user interface can be a bit intimidating for those who are unfamiliar with web-based applications. Additionally, the cost of the premium version may be too steep for smaller businesses or individuals.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you so much for your 10 out of 10 review, Angelo. Please reach out to our support team if we can help simplify the design for something you are building.

Rob
VP of Operations in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It's our secret weapon; I'm hesitant to even tell you about it.

Kommentare: I've been using FOF for over five years after assessing a number of "industry" solutions. They all sucked because they had to be built as a one-size-fits-all solution to apply to any of their customers. This is agile and fast. Everyone on the team loves it and it has generated a ton of cash for us, both in savings on labor/time/decision making, but also in billables that we weren't getting before through damages that lacked supporting documentation. We use this for everything.

It allows us to see what's happening in the field (all of the fields) in real-time. It's completely customizable per site so I don't have to build some awful one-size-fits-no-one monstrosity. It's agile, can be changed on the fly, and is super easy to use. It's also affordable and adapts to fit whatever niche needs I may have in my organization. It's a true game-changer and one that's made my life 100x easier than it should for the cost and effort involved.

The learning curve at the start is decent. It took a few days of trial/error and exploring to unlock the full potential and abilities of what it can do. As it is fully customizable it's not an "out of the box" solution but that's truly a good thing. You make up for the initial learning effort by what you can eventually do with it. Spend the time, get to know it, and it will alter your operation in every way.

Antwort von Forms On Fire

We love being our client's secret weapon!

Sean
Tech Services in USA
Großhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A very effective tool to save field time and office time.

Kommentare: Overall I'm very satisfied with the price we pay, and the ability to complete items in an app with an output report on our template.

The output template is the most important feature to us. This way we can use our existing forms, and create a report we can immediately send to a customer while still onsite.

Sometimes the customer support doesn't know what I am talking about when building the forms. Building the forms is sometimes very confusing, and very tedious. The amount of time it takes to build a form sometimes is not worth the effort over using excel. Not being able to force sync from the home page of the app is a downfall.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Sean, we took your feedback and the app now allows you to force sync from the homepage of the app. As to building your forms, it definitely requires you to think through your problem thoroughly. Feel free to book a kickstart with a specialist to help you through the rough patches.

Mark
General Manager in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great mobile forms solution

Kommentare: Switched form another mobile forms platform. Needed stable pricing for our business. Switch was seamless and made team more productive immediately.

Implementation was intuitive and straightforward. Form building was easy to understand. Having a windows version made implementation and use more efficient.

In depth training opportunities would be helpful

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Mark, we appreciate your excellent review and love it you've been on the platform for quite a long time now. Be sure to check out our new training offerings or if you have any questions, reach out and schedule a time with our client success team who can show you some terrific features that will spark your imagination.

Cam
CTO in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Top notch customer support

We were able to develop and deploy baseline functionality on our first project to help support what soon became a multifaceted, company-wide deployment of FOF across our enterprise. Ease of integration with tools like Salesforce and a responsive customer support team make this product a winner for anyone who needs to deploy a specialized field service app for construction, industrial, or environmental projects.

The mobile design patterns are useful and utilitarian but they are somewhat limited and not customizable. This is the not the product to use if you want to highly customize the UI. This may be the case with most no/low code mobile app platforms as I do not have familiarity with many others.

Antwort von Forms On Fire

Thanks Cam, we appreciate you joining our movement!

Ramon
CEO in Spanien
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great and easy to setup app type forms for use in any industry

Loved the easy way to setup our workflow and the form we needed and the easy way of finding our data

I really don´t have many cons for the type of tool that forms on fire presents itstelf. it does what it says

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Ramon, thank you for your review. We have a lot going on in transportation so let us know if you require any new templates as they are plentiful in the examples catalog.

Lloyd
Firefighter in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, Selbstständig

Absolutely the best

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Saves so much time which saves money for my company.

Nothing absolutely love it best thing I have purchased

Nick
Technical Project Delivery Lead in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Forms on Fire Review.

In one word: flexibility. Basic forms can be developed by almost anybody. More advanced forms can be developed by getting a little creative, though you may need to reach out to Forms on Fire to help implement your desired solution.

Forms on Fire can be incredibly complex, requiring users to do a lot of learning.

George
Consultant in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Forms On Fire saved the day

Kommentare: As a consultant serving a rapidly growing business, I needed a technology I could count on for reliability, scalability, easy configuration, and ease of maintenance. We didn't have the budget for a custom-code software project or to buy a big ERP solution. We had some internal processes and some customer-facing processes that needed to be standardized, controlled, and mobilized to improve our performance against the bottom line and to strengthen our competitive edge. After a great deal of searching, I found Forms On Fire. The incredible flexibility and power of the Forms On Fire platform gave us everything we needed at an incredibly competitive price. One of the greatest things about it is the ease with which we can make changes to and manage the solution ourselves. That was an essential requirement that we had a hard time finding elsewhere. We needed something that could operate smoothly on our mobile devices. Some of our team are using tablets, some on smartphones, and all on a mixture of Android and iOS operating systems. We needed a solution to connect reliably to two external data systems, output PDF documents , and automatically send multiple emails throughout workflow processes. In the past, such a list of requirements would have been extremely expensive to produce and would have required contracting with software developers. When I found Forms On Fire I was elated because I knew I could take care of my client successfully and that many future projects would be a breeze. My clients often see technology implementations as expensive, time-consuming and risky. Forms On Fire really came through and showed us how painless it can be. Their customer service is outstanding and it helps to have competent, responsive help only a phone call away when you're dealing with the information backbone of a business. If you have been searching for something to enable and mobilize your business, Forms On Fire is the best answer I have found. I look forward to further work with them.

We LOVE our clients!

Evgheni
Product Manager in Deutschland
Medizinische Geräte, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Powerful and customisable app

Kommentare: Collecting an extensive amount of information and submitting it to the CRM via REST Requests.

The level of flexibility you get in FoF is insane. You can basically create any form that will be tailored to your business needs. A variety of integration options supports this statement.

More design customizations and remote user management would make a great addition to the features set of FoF.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you Evgheni for your review. We have a number of clients who manage their users remotely from the mobile app. Reach out to our support group for instructions on how to add/delete/modify users directly from the mobile app. :)

James
Territory Manager in USA
Architektur & Planung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Platform

Kommentare: Mobile option helped us stay informed with weekly, monthly and yearly sales at all of our assigned store locations.

Ease of use with platform. I visit stores daily and use this tool to keep track of previous visits, sales data has been incorporated into the tool, as well as relevant information to help keep stores and my on track. This software was modified to fit what the Territory Managers with my company needed and required of the tool.

Excellent initial product, but needed modified to fit my job.

Johannes
Teamleiter Qualitätssicherung in Deutschland
Logistik & Lieferkette, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great software to prepare and update your company for the future!

Kommentare: I only do have good experiences with forms on fire, using it on a daily basis for forms like "Damaged Material Reports" and all othe reports needed within logistics.

Database to have conformity throughout the organization. Exportable Excel data for further use. NO PAPER!!! Easy use for employees.

As being a customer in Germany, german language would be a great thing to have.

vor 5 Monaten

Hello Johannes, We are happy to now support the German language. Feel free to contact our support team if you have any trouble. Vielen Dank, dass Sie Kunde sind!

Karley
Property manager in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing app!

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great. I’ve been using Forms On Fire for almost 3 years and have no complaints!

I love how easy the app is and the different apps we have been able to build within forms on fire. It makes our day-to-day easier.

At this time I cannot think of any features that need improvement.

vor 5 Monaten

Thanks again for your review, Karley. We appreciate your loyalty and we are here to support you along your journey.

Elizabeth
VP in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

We have had a couple glitches mostly with time issues, but overall the product has worked well.

Kommentare: Ease of doing forms online in the field

Once you learn the program it is easy to use. The setup is easy to use with tablets in the field.

There is a learning curve on creating the forms. When there is an error in your form it is not always easy to trace back. I also think that the program is the most glitchy when I am creating a large form.

Antwort von Forms On Fire

Hello Elizabeth, thank you for your feedback. If you think there is ever a glitch, please send an immediate email to support@formsonfire.com. We are happy to help you. Also, for your large form, please reach out and we'll give you a complimentary 1 hour help on your large form.

Lance
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Handy but not dandy

Kommentare: Once tedious programming process is done. Application runs smooth and is reliable.

Designed for mobil devices. Low cost.

Programming process is ridiculously hard. Once you get a degree in computer programming things might run smoother. But if you have to make a change 6 months later. Go back to school because you would have forgotten all the coding.

Antwort von Forms On Fire

Hi Lance, Thank you for your honest review. We're always trying to balance the huge number of features that can be used with simplicity for design. If you reach out to our support group, we would like to offer you some assistance in any changes you make, and we want to provide your thanks for this review. We hope to hear from you soon! -Support

Ronald
Quality Engineer Supervisor in USA
Maschinerie, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Forms on fire

I like that you have many features that can be incorporated in the style that you like.

Right now I can't enter a picture after it has been placed in the desktop. I would like that ability.

Antwort von Forms On Fire

Hello Ronald, Thank you for your review. This can easily be done with a workflow to your desktop from the field. Please contact our support group to evaluate the specific apps you would like to work as you describe. We would love to get you more value out of it! :)

James
Administrator in USA
Lagerung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

This Program is User Friendly

Kommentare: Creating templates that are easy to follow and use as a end user that help productivity for the company with a minimum chance of workflow stoppage has to be something to special. My overall experience has been really great at this point. Very impressed!!

It is simple to use and I'm not that tech savvy. My company uses this program and it was new to me but the initial introductory into learning and navigating through it was not too difficult as I started to use it. The ease of navigation is what I would say I like most about it.

I used the app for my mobile which is overall good app and gets the job done also. However, it did clamp on me at one point but I'm not sure if it was my network on my end or the app. This was not a big deal because it did pick back up. Which goes to say I that my least issue was not that much of a issue.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you James. Don't hesitate to reach out to our support team if you ever require assistance.

Dennis
Global Business Analyst in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Forms on Fire - First Project Review

Kommentare: We were addressing many business needs on the marketing demos side and can now coordinate those into efficiencies. Then merge that into analytics to drive business needs and strategies.

Format is very easy to use. Easy to save and return access. Easy for users navigate and easy for developer to build.

Compared to other migration projects I really cannot answer this question at this time. We literally built, tested, and had users operational in week and that was with the education time. The instructor in this case was [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and he seems to have the right combination to coach/train developers like me that have just been introduced to the tool prior to the project development.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you so much for your review Dennis. We are here to help you and your company whenever you need it. :)

Rhiannon
COO in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Software!!

Kommentare: Forms on Fire has saved our company so much time and made us highly efficient. It's so nice to work with people who are not only great at customer service but know their own software fowards and backwards!

Antwort von Forms On Fire

Hey, thanks again for your review. Hope you have found some terrific improvements for your business.

Lachlan
Senior Data Engineer in Australien
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Choice for Mobile Application Development

Kommentare: We are using Forms on Fire to digitise engineering inspection processes in the rail industry.

- Lots of options for form field types - Lots of flexibility with integrations to other systems and external data connections (G drive etc) - Great usage of offline data storage and gps tracking - Designed in such a way that lots of simple building blocks can be used to create quite sophisticated data entry applications. - Support is great and ver

- Support is mostly centred around US timezones (we are Australian)

Jeremy
Director in Kanada

Finding it difficult to get setup

Seems simple to use once it is setup. Customer service is pleasant but the email help is obtuse. Simple terminology would be more helpful.

Difficult to get started. The help emails are designed for computer geeks. They assume that lay people understand the terms used.

Antwort von Forms On Fire

Hi Jeremy, thank you for the honest feedback. Apologies to you for all the techno-speak. Please send an email to support@formsonfire.com to schedule a complimentary 1 hour session with a platform specialist. We'll help you get things moving along. Oh, you may want to also check out our brand new knowledge base on https://support.formsonfire.com. It may be a bit more user friendly. P.S. The team ordered a six pack of your mustards and we thoroughly enjoyed your product, truly you make the best mustards in the world!

Mubanga
Project Controller in Namibia
Logistik & Lieferkette, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

feedback of forms on fire

Kommentare: This is a good App and hope it gets better.

Its easy to use both on mobile and computer.

You have to force sync to have it working sometimes.