Über Forms On Fire

Erfasse Daten mit einer führenden mobilen No-Code-Cloud-Plattform für Desktops und mobile Geräte elektronisch. So lernst du deine Arbeit lieben.

Erfahre mehr über Forms On Fire

Not having cell service at all locations, could have an offline version.

Bewertungen zu Forms On Fire

Forms On Fire hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 126 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Forms On Fire bereits verwendet?

Geoff
Geoff
Business Systems Consultant in UK
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Solid, dependable and powerful

Kommentare: I have built a fully comprehensive digital paperwork system with Forms on Fire for a client. It has transformed their business, automating many manual tasks and saving dozens of hours every month ongoing. The return on investment is off the charts. I also love the fact that the support is so responsive and helpful, even when it's a complex question I rarely need to explain more than once, and answers are timely and helpful, often going the extra mile.

The best thing about Forms on Fire is the flexibility. It's a blank canvas, you can create any type of form you require. With a little bit of technical knowledge it can be made extremely powerful. I appreciate the fact that it isn't aimed at consumers, as other form builder tools are, so it goes straight to the powerful functions needed in a business environment.

The built in data dashboards and analytics are adequate but not amazing. However these can be bypassed by exporting data to another platform using the integrations or API, and custom dashboards and reporting can be built there.

Antwort von Forms On Fire

Geoff, we are amazed at what you built, it's a great example of going way beyond forms to a fully data-driven application. Thanks for the kind words!

Cliff
Mfg Eng & QC Mgr in USA
Maschinerie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easiest to Implement!

Kommentare: Very pleased with the ease of developing our forms, distributing, updating, and collecting the uploaded data . The drag and drop interface for forms is outstanding and the help files make it easy to develop any workflow you can imagine, very powerful!

Our team especially liked the openness of the software programming interface, the associated help files, and the superb customer support whenever we had a question. We knew going in that we would have some "special tasks" we would need to implement and Forms On Fire appeared to have the best programming system in place to easily make that happen using our own personnel and not requiring the software company to handle everything at additional cost. The system is so easy it just doesn't require that much support, but if you need it, they are there to help!

I think the website interface could use a few minor improvements like having data view columns maintain their positions between sessions or refreshes, and perhaps a little more development on the dashboard, although we'll probably develop our own that most of the vendors for this type of software simply don't offer.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Certainty Software , SafetyCulture , GoFormz , FastField , TrueContext und Jolt

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Forms On Fire: We chose Forms On Fire over the competition based on the following: 1- Best Responses to our RFP documentation 2- Wide number of platforms the software will run on 3- Ease of developing the required forms and their ongoing maintenance as our products evolve 4- Most open development environment and help system in place allows us to do what we want, when we want, and not have to have the software vendor do it for us, unless we need them to! 5- Price is one of the best out there and provides excellent value per dollar

Antwort von Forms On Fire

Hi Cliff, thank you for your very kind words. We appreciate all our clients. Most our clients want such specific information about dashboards. Have you talked to our pro services team about designing something for you and your specific data? Reach out to us, we want to help! -Kendall

Jennifer
Environmental Engineer in USA
Tiefbau, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Data collection made easy

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I have been using Forms on Fire for almost 7 years in my job at an international engineering firm and cannot speak highly enough of this product! I have designed forms from basic single-page fill-in-the-blank type forms to incredibly complicated multi-page forms using pre-populated repeating tables, subforms, and even approval steps. I am not a coder but have been able to design forms that do everything my clients have asked, including making stepwise decision-making fields. Some of our field techs have been resistant to using digital forms but most of them report back that they love how easy-to-use the forms are and they don’t ever want to go back to paper. The project managers are equally enthusiastic about the data they receive since they no longer have to decipher handwriting or deal with entries that do not conform to their requirements. My company’s firewall does not allow direct posting to SQL so we had to use the API and go through the Sync connector. Forms on Fire support was very helpful through this process, working with our IT department to get everything set up correctly. In fact, the support team has always been wonderful, responding quickly with suggestions or work-arounds whenever I have gotten stuck on a complicated solution. If you need to collect data in any remote setting, you can not go wrong with Forms on Fire.

It's easy to learn and easy to use. You can make edits without interrupting field team. You can get your data in practically any way you need it. The data is clean and consistent.

My only complaint is that I can't use the repeating table with a repeating table with the Sync SQL connector - I have many projects that could use this. I do have a work-around (subforms) so I can deal with it but sure would be nice!

letzten Monat

Thank you so much for your detailed and positive review! We're thrilled to hear about your successful experience with Forms on Fire over the past 7 years and how our platform has been instrumental in your projects at the international engineering firm. Regarding your feedback about the limitation with the Sync SQL connector and repeating tables, we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We're excited to let you know that integrating repeating tables with the SQL connector is currently in development and will be included in a future update. We believe this enhancement will make your projects even more streamlined and efficient. Thank you again for your support and for being such a valued member of the Forms on Fire community. We look forward to continuing to serve your data collection needs with even more functionality!

Alex
Sales in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Smooth interface but technical issues frequently come up

The software is easy to use, clean interface, and alerts me when I am missing required information

There are frequent problems whenever we try to make an update, things don’t seem to work how we expected them to. Also the documents this platform generates seem to be missing items and we can’t figure out how to fix this.

Rob
VP of Operations in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I almost don't want more people to know about it because I look so smart for using it.

Kommentare: Without a hint of exaggeration, this may be the smartest move I've made in my 25-year career. I look like a genius for using it and every team I've introduced it to loves it. We are able to do incredible things as an organization we wouldn't be able to do without FOF. This is a hill I will die on. It's the most important product in our tech stack.

Customizable through and through. It may as well be an entirely customizable, in-house development we have so much control over it.

I don't know, that it's not free? Lol. Seriously, this thing is amazing and the team at FOF is even better to work with, not that we need them much it's so easy to use.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you so much for your outstanding review! We're thrilled to hear about the transformative impact Forms On Fire has had on your organization and how it's positioned you as a savvy innovator in your field. Your recognition of the flexibility and ease of use of our platform is deeply appreciated, as is your kind acknowledgment of our team. We're honored to be considered a pivotal part of your tech stack and are here to support your continued success and innovation. Here's to making genius moves together!

Angelo
Associate Product Manager in Benin
Internet, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Streamline Your Data Collection with Forms On Fire

Kommentare: Overall, Forms On Fire is a great tool for businesses or individuals looking for an efficient way to collect and manage data. The intuitive interface and comprehensive feature set make it an ideal choice for those looking to streamline their data collection process. The cost may be a barrier for some, but the powerful features justify the investment.

Forms On Fire is a powerful and intuitive data collection platform. It offers a wide range of features, including drag-and-drop form building, customizable workflows, and a comprehensive reporting system. The user-friendly interface makes it easy to set up and manage multiple forms quickly and efficiently. It also integrates with existing systems and allows for easy data sharing with third-party applications.

Although Forms On Fire offers a comprehensive set of features, it may be too complex for some users. The user interface can be a bit intimidating for those who are unfamiliar with web-based applications. Additionally, the cost of the premium version may be too steep for smaller businesses or individuals.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you so much for your 10 out of 10 review, Angelo. Please reach out to our support team if we can help simplify the design for something you are building.

Sean
Tech Services in USA
Großhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A very effective tool to save field time and office time.

Kommentare: Overall I'm very satisfied with the price we pay, and the ability to complete items in an app with an output report on our template.

The output template is the most important feature to us. This way we can use our existing forms, and create a report we can immediately send to a customer while still onsite.

Sometimes the customer support doesn't know what I am talking about when building the forms. Building the forms is sometimes very confusing, and very tedious. The amount of time it takes to build a form sometimes is not worth the effort over using excel. Not being able to force sync from the home page of the app is a downfall.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: GoCanvas

Warum Forms On Fire gewählt wurde: We wanted some users to be able to have monthly subscriptions.

Zuvor genutzte Software: GoCanvas und Microsoft Excel

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Forms On Fire: The ability to turn off subscriptions, and the ability to use our existing forms. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is also very knowledgeable.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Sean, we took your feedback and the app now allows you to force sync from the homepage of the app. As to building your forms, it definitely requires you to think through your problem thoroughly. Feel free to book a kickstart with a specialist to help you through the rough patches.

Colin
Aspire Leader in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Forms on Fire is a great investment!

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Forms on Fire made managing complex and dynamic data flows easy and straightforward. It's an investment which is worth every penny.

Forms on Fire offered to build first form which was great. We can collect data from 14 different organizations in real time and can assess performance easily. Tutorials and walkthroughs of the site were fantastic. When compared with 4 other competitors Forms on Fire had the best quality product. Customer service has been very impressive to date. I would recommend Forms on Fire for any firm looking to build an infrastructure to manage lots of complex information across different organizations and streamline processes.

No drawbacks, Forms on Fire is fantastic!

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Colin, The whole team wishes to express our deepest gratitude for the incredible review you wrote about Forms On Fire. Your kind words mean the world to us, and we are truly humbled by your feedback. Your review not only highlights the features and benefits of our product but also reflects the dedication and hard work of our team. We are thrilled to hear that our tutorials and walkthroughs were helpful in getting you started, and that our customer service has been impressive. We take great pride in the quality of our product and the level of customization it offers. Your recognition of these aspects is a testament to our commitment to providing the best possible experience for our users. Your recommendation of Forms On Fire to other firms looking to manage complex information across different organizations is a true honor. We are grateful for your trust in our product and your willingness to share your positive experience with others. Thank you once again. -Forms On Fire

Alex
CEO in Singapur
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Mobile Forms

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Very positives. Will be using it for years to come.

Easy customise and professional fast respond from support.

Only if it can be cheaper on subscription

letzten Monat

Thank you for the amazing review you left us. Your thoughtful words and detailed feedback are not only incredibly appreciated but also instrumental in helping us serve you and others better. Please remember to reply to the original email we sent out.

Daniel
Territory Manager in USA
Landwirtschaft, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Organization tool

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: I like having a record that can be referenced in the future

This app makes you better at your job. It keeps track of the things that smash together after a long day

The sun is bright and apps are generally hard to use

Francisco
Operations Manager in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Helps us stand out

Kommentare: Helps us stand out from the competition

Connectivity with other software. It allows us to include pictures into the report.

Programming is not that easy, hard to learn.

Nick
Technical Project Delivery Lead in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Forms on Fire Review.

In one word: flexibility. Basic forms can be developed by almost anybody. More advanced forms can be developed by getting a little creative, though you may need to reach out to Forms on Fire to help implement your desired solution.

Forms on Fire can be incredibly complex, requiring users to do a lot of learning.

George
Consultant in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Forms On Fire saved the day

Kommentare: As a consultant serving a rapidly growing business, I needed a technology I could count on for reliability, scalability, easy configuration, and ease of maintenance. We didn't have the budget for a custom-code software project or to buy a big ERP solution. We had some internal processes and some customer-facing processes that needed to be standardized, controlled, and mobilized to improve our performance against the bottom line and to strengthen our competitive edge. After a great deal of searching, I found Forms On Fire. The incredible flexibility and power of the Forms On Fire platform gave us everything we needed at an incredibly competitive price. One of the greatest things about it is the ease with which we can make changes to and manage the solution ourselves. That was an essential requirement that we had a hard time finding elsewhere. We needed something that could operate smoothly on our mobile devices. Some of our team are using tablets, some on smartphones, and all on a mixture of Android and iOS operating systems. We needed a solution to connect reliably to two external data systems, output PDF documents , and automatically send multiple emails throughout workflow processes. In the past, such a list of requirements would have been extremely expensive to produce and would have required contracting with software developers. When I found Forms On Fire I was elated because I knew I could take care of my client successfully and that many future projects would be a breeze. My clients often see technology implementations as expensive, time-consuming and risky. Forms On Fire really came through and showed us how painless it can be. Their customer service is outstanding and it helps to have competent, responsive help only a phone call away when you're dealing with the information backbone of a business. If you have been searching for something to enable and mobilize your business, Forms On Fire is the best answer I have found. I look forward to further work with them.

We LOVE our clients!

Evgheni
Product Manager in Deutschland
Medizinische Geräte, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Powerful and customisable app

Kommentare: Collecting an extensive amount of information and submitting it to the CRM via REST Requests.

The level of flexibility you get in FoF is insane. You can basically create any form that will be tailored to your business needs. A variety of integration options supports this statement.

More design customizations and remote user management would make a great addition to the features set of FoF.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you Evgheni for your review. We have a number of clients who manage their users remotely from the mobile app. Reach out to our support group for instructions on how to add/delete/modify users directly from the mobile app. :)

Tyler
Safety Coordinator in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy and Friendly

Kommentare: The app allows me to complete site inspections quickly and accurately identify hazards across the city .
Very easy to use and when I get stuck forms on fire support is there to help when needed.

This software application allowed us to build a easy to use inspection form that captures information and pictures. the system then turns this data into the final report allowing department managers an easy to read report to identify corrections. the forms on fire app does away more than our IT department allows great ways to capture data this is amazing product.

The only con is that I am not allowed to use all the awesome features available with this product.

vor 9 Monaten

Tyler, we really appreciate your review and we're happy that you are completing inspections quickly and accurately. If there is a feature you think you could implement to improve your experience, don't hesitate to reach out to our support group for assistance. :)

Albert
Senior Operations Manager in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Think it's a great product

Kommentare: Overall experience with this product has been great

Easy for end users to complete and share information

Data not always the way you want for presentation

Karley
Property manager in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing app!

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great. I’ve been using Forms On Fire for almost 3 years and have no complaints!

I love how easy the app is and the different apps we have been able to build within forms on fire. It makes our day-to-day easier.

At this time I cannot think of any features that need improvement.

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks again for your review, Karley. We appreciate your loyalty and we are here to support you along your journey.

Elizabeth
VP in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

We have had a couple glitches mostly with time issues, but overall the product has worked well.

Kommentare: Ease of doing forms online in the field

Once you learn the program it is easy to use. The setup is easy to use with tablets in the field.

There is a learning curve on creating the forms. When there is an error in your form it is not always easy to trace back. I also think that the program is the most glitchy when I am creating a large form.

Antwort von Forms On Fire

Hello Elizabeth, thank you for your feedback. If you think there is ever a glitch, please send an immediate email to support@formsonfire.com. We are happy to help you. Also, for your large form, please reach out and we'll give you a complimentary 1 hour help on your large form.

Stephen
Analyst in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great platform to put mobile data in the hands of your users

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at Forms on Fire helped us to build a mobile app to support all of our merchandising representatives visiting retail stores across the country. They have up-to-date store data at their fingertips as well as all the notes they took the last time they visited.

The platform provides the standard infrastructure along with incredible flexibility to build the app that your business needs.

I only wish I was able to spend the time learn how to do more of the programming myself.

Christopher
Sales Director in Kanada
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Our experience with forms on fire has been nothing but positive right from the start.

Kommentare: We chose to move to electronic forms because our tech lost the occasional work order and this incurs costs for our company and we wanted to eliminate losses from that department. With forms on fire there is no reason to ever lose a form again.

Price: We're a small business so we didn't want to spend huge amounts of money on this solution and the folks at forms on fire have been able to give us everything we wanted at a very fair price. Work performed: The work they put in our forms was astounding and the effort to meet our deadlines was impressive ( we met the deadline btw). The end result is a very intuitive form that we're proud of showing off to our customers and that our employees love.

As far as I'm concerned there are no cons, you could argue that the software has a bit of a learning curve but I would argue back that any powerful ( feature packed) software has a steep learning curve.

Antwort von Forms On Fire

Thanks again Christopher for your review! Hope you're enjoying your app.

James
Administrator in USA
Lagerung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

This Program is User Friendly

Kommentare: Creating templates that are easy to follow and use as a end user that help productivity for the company with a minimum chance of workflow stoppage has to be something to special. My overall experience has been really great at this point. Very impressed!!

It is simple to use and I'm not that tech savvy. My company uses this program and it was new to me but the initial introductory into learning and navigating through it was not too difficult as I started to use it. The ease of navigation is what I would say I like most about it.

I used the app for my mobile which is overall good app and gets the job done also. However, it did clamp on me at one point but I'm not sure if it was my network on my end or the app. This was not a big deal because it did pick back up. Which goes to say I that my least issue was not that much of a issue.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you James. Don't hesitate to reach out to our support team if you ever require assistance.

Sean
Branch Manager in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Love this product

Kommentare: Extremely pleased. Easy to use and to instruct new hires

Very easy to navigate. Format is easy to navigate

I have no issues with this program. It offers everything we need.

Frank
Frank
Senior Software Engineer in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great product, incredible support!

Creating forms using this product is very quick and easy. The forms can be customized to product great professional looking forms. I also love their support right from when I started out with the trial version. They're always there and very helpful.

Nothing at all. The software works as intended and produce great results. I'm impressed.

Antwort von Forms On Fire

Thank you Frank, and we're looking forward to seeing what you produce with the platform!

Jason
Facilities Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Absolutely Love Forms On Fire

Kommentare: I work in student housing and every year about half of the residents move out all on the same day and we have to inspect every unit for damages in 1 day. Before we started using Forms On Fire we would be working until 2 or 3 in the morning doing everything on paper. Now we inspect every unit and are done by 5 pm. Cut the time in half.

How easy it was to use it and loved building my own app for our needs.

I can not think of any cons with Forms on Fire.

Antwort von Forms On Fire

Many thanks Jason! Let us know how else we can help you.

Jeremy
Director in Kanada

Finding it difficult to get setup

Seems simple to use once it is setup. Customer service is pleasant but the email help is obtuse. Simple terminology would be more helpful.

Difficult to get started. The help emails are designed for computer geeks. They assume that lay people understand the terms used.

Antwort von Forms On Fire

Hi Jeremy, thank you for the honest feedback. Apologies to you for all the techno-speak. Please send an email to support@formsonfire.com to schedule a complimentary 1 hour session with a platform specialist. We'll help you get things moving along. Oh, you may want to also check out our brand new knowledge base on https://support.formsonfire.com. It may be a bit more user friendly. P.S. The team ordered a six pack of your mustards and we thoroughly enjoyed your product, truly you make the best mustards in the world!