Fantastic Support and Product

Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Paul D.
Lagerung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We now have the ability to text and email all or selected customers at will. We have a link off our web site that allows customers to check which units we have available and for them to reserve or book online. Our customers can now go onto their own portal and check their details and pay bills. I must say that 6Storage Chat support and backroom support has been superb. I know that we must have been one of the most awkward companies they have taken on but 6Storage continue to answer questions and resolve issues 24/7. I urge anyone , from anywhere and any time to go onto their web site and click on Chat and ask a relevant question. It was this that sealed the deal for me. Other Storage Software programs that I quite liked meant I would have to wait until 4pm UK time to get answers and judging by how many times a day we were asking for help in the early stages I don't think it would have worked. Also the prices for 6Storage are excellent.

Vorteile: We love the automation. Once a customer is moved in and set up in 6storage the system completely takes over and invoices automatically. I set myself up as a customer on the Auto Pay feature and not only did I receive the automated invoices but then on the correct day I received a text thanking me for paying. It might be a small thing to others but this was a wow moment for me. We are busy trying to get as many of our customers as possible to use Auto Pay feature. We like the dashboard and find using the Site Map to find units and move people in is great. This software has too many great features to list them all. The support team are always there for you and it was this feature that swayed me to use 6Storage over their opposition.

Nachteile: This software works best when moving new customers in from scratch. It has been hard to try and adapt our long running business full of quirks and strange deals with long standing customers into the structured workings of 6Storage. This is more our fault than 6Storage's. They have bent over backwards to try and resolve issues we have had along the way. I would like to see them have a message box on invoices so that we can add things such as purchase order numbers or additional info. They have said they are working on this for us. We would also like integration with accounts programs such as Xero. They have said they are working on Quickbooks at the moment and Xero soon after.

von 6Storage an 6.9.2019

Thank you for the wonderful feedback, Paul! I really appreciate your time for giving such a long and honest feedback.
Our team is working hard to resolve the issue you were facing and we will constantly keep you posted on the enhancements and integrations that you're looking for during the course of time.

Easy and Efficient, Storage Management Solution

Bewertet am 30.7.2019
Chris O.
Facility Manager
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: By using 6Storage I now have a up to date view of everything going on in the facility and where all my tenants are at. It's easy to manage payments and keep track of debt levels. Automatic invoicing and late fee application are highlights. The ability to email/sms clients from within the software makes debt management more efficient

Vorteile: It has streamlined all processes within the business. I like that it is cloud based allowing me access from anywhere. Being a New Zealand based business I am extremly happy with the level of support being provided.

Nachteile: There is not a lot that I don't like about it. Over the year that I have been using it I have mentioned a couple of items with the support team that would be helpful. They normally include these in the next release 1 to 2 months later

von 6Storage an 3.8.2019

It's amazing you make the best use of 6Storage. We prioritize new features/enhancements and release it. Currently, we're integrating Quickbooks and you can expect it in the upcoming releases. -Ash

Perfect solution for our needs

Bewertet am 6.11.2019
Dag S.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: 6Storage has an incredible customer service - available 24/7 by chat. They keep improving their software with new updates/new functions quite often. They have even implemented a few functions for us that we asked them to include - at no cost. We are looking forward to using 6storage for many years to come.

Vorteile: Great customer service, easy to use software.

Nachteile: No support for mobile (at least so far).

Overall the program helps us with our basic needs for managing our storage facilities.

Bewertet am 11.4.2018
Elizabeth R.
Broker

Vorteile: We love the site map feature where we can see all of the units laid out. We like the way you can use the suspended lease feature to keep up with tenants we have blocked out of our units. We also like that chat feature on the website, and always having someone there when we need them is helpful. The move in process is helpful and easy to use. It also is good with calculating how much prorated rent a new move-in needs to pay. We do love the customer service that we have been given.

Nachteile: There are several changes we would like to see made to better help us manage our storage facilities. In the Statements for each tenant, we would like payments and invoices to be organized by dates instead of "Invoice numbers." The system the way it is now, is extremely difficult not only for our company to follow, but tenants who come in requesting to view their statements have a hard time following it as well. The most recent payment we would like to be at the very top, of the statement, and then everything older is under it. Revenue reports groups the revenue by Buildings and Payment Dates, which is confusing for us when we try to reconcile when we make a deposit. The way it is now, when we pull a deposit, it only gives us the total amounts for each building, it does not specify who those people are that have paid that money. We need a report that shows us individual tenant's payments, something similar to the Daily Payment Report but in a list form that shows who the tenant is, their unit #, and the payment amount made. It doesn't need to show what their rent amount is, we just need to know how much they have paid. Being able to have all of those people on one list, would help us tremendously to reconcile each deposit. We also would like the Revenue Report to show after the Amount column to break the amount paid down into "Rent" and into "Late fees." Instead of us having to figure up from that amount what we keep we would like for that to be included for us.

6Storage's customer service - impeccable - always available and willing to assist our needs.

Bewertet am 2.4.2018
Susan A.
Marketing Manager & Client Relations
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Vorteile: Automation - invoices sent prior to billing date. Many beneficial features - 6Storage is constantly improving features which make our staff's job easier to keep accurate accounting and effective communication with our tenants. Communication - 6Storage is always available 24/7 and they collaborate with their entire versatile staff to solve our issues within a very reasonable time period and with grace. They are always courteous and patient and they never give up in solving our needs. Alen heads up the sales & tech support team and has been very helpful in educating us on the use of the program including one on one personal tutorials in real time. He cares, understands our needs and proves it by following through with every request and in a timely manner.

Nachteile: Program runs a little slow but I partially blame that on we American's being impatient. Also, some features take several steps to get the job done - but the job does get done so I can't complain.

von 6Storage an 6.4.2018

Thank you so much for your kind words, Susan. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and we agree, Alen is truly a gem to have on our team!
We are glad to know that the automation process makes the job easier, also we count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We will optimize the speed within 3 seconds, as it has an average of 5 seconds.

Just what I needed

Bewertet am 22.3.2019
Steve I.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I was not eager to move to a web based software solution and I did not want to pay high setup and monthly support fees. I think 6Storage is VERY affordable and suits my midsize operation well. I am getting traffic and customers who would not have found me before. The credit card solution works fine.

Vorteile: Far and Away, the support is unequaled. Having been through multiple software conversions, I know there is ALWAYS need for technical support. These folks are incredibly helpful and available to chat on the software screen or in-person 24/7/365. Is software conversion easy? Never!! If someone says it is, run and don't look back. The other thing I get compliments-on, is the website they created for me. It was part of the package I bought and it was worth 2-years fees as far as I am concerned. Check mine out at AAAMetraMiniStorage.com.

Nachteile: I think I was one of the earlier customers and it has taken me a while to figure out the reports and ask them to customize some functions for5 my needs. They have been good about creating features I have asked for.

von 6Storage an 6.4.2019

Once again our technical team got recognized by your compliments and it adds more responsibility to continue our quality service. Thanks much for all your compliments and with your help we brought significant enhancements in the report.

It's our pleasure to be your extended IT-arm by making your online presence.

Functional and affordable

Bewertet am 9.8.2018
Jessica B.
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My goal is to automate more payments and tenant correspondence. I would like customers to setup automatic monthly payments, and for invoices and late notices to be automatically sent as needed. I would also like gate access to be integrated and revoked when I tenant is late. 6Storage has helped me reach some of these goals, and we are working together to accomplish them all.

Vorteile: I love the price and the excellent customer service. The 6storage team is very responsive and thorough. The price is very competitive and the software seems to have much of the same functions as the competitors.
The software is adaptable and the team seems happy to help with individual solutions for my specific needs. I still have not integrated with out gate system, but hope to soon.

Nachteile: I occasionally encounter bugs in the software. Usually minor issues that are resolved quickly, but they can be annoying when I don't have much time. I also found that some of the GUI is not as intuitive as I would have liked. There is more of a learning curve than I expected, but that is likely true for any software. I am only passively managing one facility and 6storage is quite sufficient for that. Some things were not as automated as I had hoped, but the team has helped me with that too.

von 6Storage an 16.11.2018

Wow, I was amazed by your brief compliments on our software and thanks much for taking the time to list down your good and bad experiences. We do admit that there's a learning curve involved and that's why we offer exclusive support all the time to help you through that. And as you desire we always do aim to offer much more automation to the system for FREE all the time.

You¿re the best, Jessica. Thank you again for sharing such a positive experience. It means the world to us.

If excellent customer service and low cost are important to you, 6Storage is your answer!

Bewertet am 7.2.2019
Jessica F.
Head Of Operations/Managing Member
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Just purchased my first self storage facility In Dec 2018. I was unsure of what features I needed so I based my research on low cost options. This brought me to 6Storage. For one low monthly fee I could have a feature rich software that included a website, client portal, online payment options, No setup fees and 60 day free demo which is fully functional, no restrictions. I had to give them a try. Within minutes I had completed the setup and was ready to go. As with any software, questions arise or you have trouble finding a particular setting, and instead of having to call a number and wait on hold or go thru a lengthy automated system, I was able to ask my questions via Chat! Anytime I use the chat feature, I receive a live response within seconds. But wait there’s more! I have never received a call from a software company asking for my opinions and what features “I” would like to see added. Only thing I have ever gotten was an emailed request to complete a satisfaction survey. The team at 6 storage has reached out to me twice for my opinions and everything I have asked for, they have made it happen. I’ve been using their system for only 2 months & in that 2 months they have added so many great features, like the SMS feature, and my suggestion of PayPal integration is being implemented in the coming few weeks. If you’re reading this you Must give them a try. Its no cost to try and no CC required for demo. You have nothing to lose but Iots to gain.

Vorteile: The best customer service I have ever experienced. They truly care about their customers.

Nachteile: Although this is not a problem, I would have to say that the setup for the 3rd party processing Took longer than expected, which was only about 3 or 4 days.

von 6Storage an 13.2.2019

Jessica, thank you for your kind words! Braintree, a division of Paypal is being integrated to the software. And it's amazing you're making full use of the feature rich software. -TP

62Bypass Mini/RV storage 6Storage rocks!

Bewertet am 15.12.2018
Paul F.
Owner/Operator
Strafverfolgung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I searched for several weeks for a usable mini storage option and tried several top rated programs. I came across 6STORAGE after almost picking a company I wasn't really happy with. 6Storage gave me a fully working test drive at no cost for 60 days! I didn't even have it two weeks and was ready to purchase. If you are reading this please give this software a try or visit our site and I will be happy to answer questions for you. This software has made my life so much easier! Way to go 6Storage and Thank you for all your help! I'll be a long time customer~! Customer support is the super helpful and has help me with any problems I have had. Thank you!

Vorteile: The software is very easy to navigate and works great with my current setup.
It is easy to add more units as your facility grows!
The customer service is A+ there is always someone there to help you and no waiting on hold, just login and start a chat and if they can't answer the question you get a call back very quickly!
The report section gives you detail reports about nearly every aspect of your business!
Very affordable!

Nachteile: There are some TIMEZONE updates that need fixing, but rest assured they are being addressed!
It would be nice to have an APP for your phone, but it still comes up, just a little hard to navigate.

5 Stars is not enough!

Bewertet am 10.3.2017
Bob C.
Lagerung

Kommentare: 6Storage.com has developed an incredibly useful tool for managing my self storage business. I own multiple locations in Ohio (USA) and my personal solution was failing. 6Storage.com provided a solution to all my issues. Their customer service is the best I have ever encountered. The 6Storage development team is extremely professional, highly motivated, and unbelievably responsive to customer needs! I have stopped paying multiple services (online accounting, electronic documents, SEO, and pay per click) since I started using 6Storage. I am saving money every month by being a 6Storage client! All of those functions that used to be in several different places are now all consolidated in one application that shares information and is being constantly improved. When 6Storage says 24/7 customer support, they mean it. I know that 6Storage is currently seeking out strategic partners to build the best possible business solution for their customers. And, I know that they have succeeded in partnering with multiple industry business to provide remote management and security solutions that have already been integrated into their software! 6Storage is very conscious of what their clients are paying and they are dedicated to delivering the maximum value for that investment. The best part is that 6Storage is committed to earning your business during the free 90 day trial. Full support, full functionality, full solution delivery. It is very easy to recommend 6Storage. In fact, it is very easy to give them my full endorsement. 6Storage makes my business better, and they make my business better for my customers! Please, sign up with them today, before your competition does!

Vorteile: Customer Service! Simply the best service I have ever encountered. The 6Storage team is outstanding!

Nachteile: I didn't get it sooner! I lived without their solution since I started in the self storage business, and they have made my business so much better I wish I would have had them from the beginning!

von 6Storage an 11.4.2017

Thanks for the extraordinary review Bob! Being a valued customer, you gave us outstanding support, review, suggestions and the complete love towards the product. We would like to convey our Gratitude at this moment. Thanks!

6storage hands down has the most superior support of any software that I have used!

Bewertet am 1.8.2018
Zelda O.
Co Owner
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Tracking tenants, who is in what space... and collections who owes what... which also always consistent posting of monthly rents and late fees.. The support allows me to get answers immediately no matter what time of day or which day I happen to need them. All around we are so thankful that we choose 6storage to be our property management program!!

Vorteile: The ease of use, and how helpful it is for me in my daily tasks. For our company it has allowed us to get complete organization with our tenants, via tracking, communications, deposits just 100% is truly a blessing to us!! Besides the wonderful user friendly software the support has been unbelievable. They held our hands during set up, and have to continued to graciously help us with ANY questions or concerned that we have. We can not say enough positive words in regards to 6storage.

Nachteile: The only thing that would work better for us is if a tenants email is originally set up with some type of mistake we do not get a notice of returned email allowing us to correct our mistake and resend until a tenant brings it to our attention. It would be nice if there was some type of failure notice.

von 6Storage an 16.11.2018

Thanks much Zelda for your lovely note. I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience on the software and our team. We are happy to say that we just launched a new feature, where you could track all emails that you send to your tenants. That's right "Email Activity" helps you understand if the mail was delivered, opened, bounced and much more; Hoping this helps you best!

The experience has been amazing. I was so worried about changing software, I put it off for 2 years.

Bewertet am 18.1.2018
Connie L.
Property Manager
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Less time consumed doing my daily work. Keeping things basic with everything you need to know about your tenants all in one place. Less paper, less ink and no more files, file cabinet and all of that filing. It will eventually make my days run smoother and I hopefully will get close to 98% occupancy. I am also looking forward to generating more income for my owner by having more time to do other things in my office.

Vorteile: It has been designed for my needs. For a small facility that had become a major pain. It's easy to operate, easy to learn and I can't say enough about the support. They are the best. I have only used 2 types of software in the 25 years of working in this industry, however, I have tried out about a dozen or so demos and nothing compares to 6Storage. I have never felt like I was alone to figure out things on my own. I am very eager to learn it all, but it does feel nice to know if I have an issue, someone is always there. A most help- full guide through this journey of the "internet based" software world. I am eternally grateful. Thank you for your patience, your kindness and your willingness to make my work load easier.

von 6Storage an 2.2.2018

Thank you so much for your kind words, Connie. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with 6Storage. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you.

6 Storage

Bewertet am 8.2.2019
Ian M.
Lagerung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great with 6 Storage.

Vorteile: the team is constantly adding features. Support is very responsive and can step you through how to do things when you are stuck. I have found that even the more difficult issues have been resolved within a business day. Support hours are fantastic. It seems there is always someone available in Chat.
Fully automated invoicing and credit card charges are great. The system attempts to charge every day until payment is made.

Nachteile: Initially it lacked gate support - that is now resolved. Would prefer that email (invoices etc) references to 6 storage

von 6Storage an 30.3.2019

Thanks much for your valuable time in reviewing us and good to hear that you're pretty happy with our 24/7 support, automated invoice & payment system.

We always value our customer needs. Brought more integrations and a lot more on our road map.

Review six storage February

Bewertet am 11.2.2019
Kona F.
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I appreciate the fact that anytime I need help with the system it is readily available the tech support is knowledgeable about their software

Vorteile: I like all the automated stuff that's really great I especially like all the help that I get whenever I have a problem easy to get in touch with anyone on the text site

Nachteile: I haven't really found anything that's wrong with the software so far everything seems to be working great

von 6Storage an 30.3.2019

Kona, With your great support we understood your business requirements that made us to offer a great solution to meet all your needs.

Thank you very much for your compliments on our tech support team.

Great system

Bewertet am 28.11.2018
Kelly B.
Lagerung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A great system that can easily be adapted to various languages. An easy to use system with many features, and reports. Great customer support.

Vorteile: Customer support is great. Customisation of the software is easy.
The system can be translated into various languages. The system is easy to use, easy to understand. Easy to setup, make changes and edit units. The price for the software is really great.

Nachteile: I am missing a few features, however the developers are continually upgrading and improving the system.

Good and getting even better.

Bewertet am 22.3.2018
Dimitar M.
Managing Director

Vorteile: Stable software which includes everything you can possibly need for your self storage business. I am using it for more than 8 months and I am satisfied. The customer support is great and every inquiry I have is resolved within a few hours.

Nachteile: We are using Cyrillic alphabet and it was a little bit hard to adapt and translate everything. Still some features in the invoices are still in English.

von 6Storage an 29.3.2018

Thanks for the awesome review, Dimitar! We work hard to maintain the stability of the software and to meet expectations. We¿re happy to hear that we hit the mark for you. We can translate everything in native language for all documents. Kindly drop in details to support@6storage.com, we will work on it.

Excellent online support, the best I hav experienced in 20 years of online development, Fair Dinkum.

Bewertet am 22.6.2018
Phillip L.
Internet Specialist
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: A simple, low cost and efficient way to manage self storage business operations, with first class online support.

Vorteile: Comprehensive, very functional and directly fulfills the needs of self storage operators. More feature and system updates all the time. Fast and easy to learn the management,
Gold standard going Platinum.

Nachteile: Too insignificant to bother mentioning.

von 6Storage an 18.7.2018

Thanks much Phill for your support for us from the start, It was an awesome experience working with a tech-savvy as yourself. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you and believe in having your support for many years to come.

Great support and scalability

Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Peter B.
Logistik & Lieferkette, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Solves all the problems we have around the management of our two facilities

Vorteile: The cost-effectiveness and 24/7 support is great

Nachteile: Integration into EU accounting software is currently under development

von 6Storage an 3.8.2019

Thank you Peter.

Excellent Customer support!

Bewertet am 27.11.2018
Garry M.
Partner
Logistik & Lieferkette, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Just up and running with the software, but extremely happy that we chose the folks at 6Storage. We are a brand new startup facility (with minimum tech experience) and 6Storage has been a turnkey solution for management software and Website needs.

Vorteile: - Does everything we need at a fraction of the cost of comparable services.
- Ability to capture leads / reservations during the construction phase of Storage facility development
- OUTSTANDING sales and customer support!

Nachteile: - Bit of a learning curve getting set up, but online chat folks are immediately available, and very effective.

von 6Storage an 29.11.2018

¿Garry, wow! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate for having given us the opportunity to work with your business and helping to share the word about us. We¿re here for you anytime.¿

Great customer service. Inspire of many demands I make of their support!

Bewertet am 16.3.2018
Simon G.
Partner

Vorteile: I really like the fact that no matter what I ask they always try and accommodate me. They have never said no to any of my requests. Always extremely courteous and patient.

Nachteile: No cons because when I have issues and ask for change they try and help me!! Was nervous about the pricing initially as the offer seemed too good to be true, so far it is working out really well.

von 6Storage an 23.3.2018

Thank you so much Simon for the Positive feedback about the affordable pricing and customer support. We've always believed in delivering a software that could be customized to the way you run your storage facility. We will continue to satisfy all your unique requirements.

For the price this is the best software you can buy to manage storage units. Very impressive.

Bewertet am 11.4.2018
Brian L.
Attorney
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It simplifies the management of our hundreds of storage units.

Vorteile: Simplicity of being able to manage our storage units with one software package. The customer support is also second to none.

Nachteile: I have no complaints at this time as each time I have contact the company about issues with the software they have corrected the issues.

von 6Storage an 18.7.2018

Thanks for the awesome review, Brian! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we¿re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We've always welcomed open suggestions and thoughts from clients as it's been proved to work out the best for our entire clientele. We¿d love to continue providing great service to awesome clients like you.

6storage review

Bewertet am 12.8.2019
Chandler E.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Vorteile: The support team is extremely helpful. It is easy to use after a learning how to use it and once you understand the programming. Online tutorials are there to walk you through any steps that might challenge you. If you make a mistake, the support team can help you fix it.

Nachteile: Only downside is it takes a little longer than I would like when it loads from one page to the next, but this really isn't a huge negative.

von 6Storage an 26.9.2019

Thank you for your comment. We're working on improving the performance. Our support team is available 24/7 on chat/email/calls and we're glad you find us helpful and reliable.

Excellent, and an incredible value. A seamless transition from PayPal that will save us thousands.

Bewertet am 2.2.2018
Baylor F.

Vorteile: -The software is easy to use, and will be very significant in helping our business grow.
some of the most helpful people I have ever encountered. The value really seems too good to be true. The support in creating the website and getting the software setup was second-to-none, and transitioning our payments from paypal (saving us at least 1% on all transactions) was seamless.

von 6Storage an 7.2.2018

Thank you for the positive feedback Baylor.We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with 6Storage.

Our team is more than happy that 6Storage helped you to save thousands from online transactions.

Self storage Komora. Ukraine

Bewertet am 6.4.2017
Vikoriia K.
Marketing manager
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Excellent software for starting a business. The support team reacts quickly and adds all the necessary features. For our account, a lot of customization has been done. Thank you 6storage team

von 6Storage an 11.4.2017

Thank you for your great review! We are so glad to hear you are enjoying the software!

Bertram Parking & Storage Review

Bewertet am 19.9.2018
Kim V.
Front Office Manger
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are a small business and we had looked around for a soft ware that would fit our needs and we have found it 6 storage is amazing

Vorteile: This soft ware is amazing it has helped our business so much

Nachteile: There is nothing that we don't like its a 5 star soft ware

von 6Storage an 16.11.2018

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving the storage community better each day with an evolving facility management software always!