Über VoxVote

Kostenlose mobile Voting-Plattform mit unbegrenztem Publikum. Erstelle Live-Umfragen für dein Publikum, mache ein Quiz, verwende es in MOOC oder anderen Events.

Erfahre mehr über VoxVote

I like the pricing model - I don't make presentations every month. I buy a block of credits and use them as I have speaking engagements.

Hard to see results, the usr interaction is not always optimal.

Bewertungen zu VoxVote

VoxVote hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 415 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du VoxVote bereits verwendet?

Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cooles Abstimmungs- und Abfrage-Online-Tool

Für alle Benutzer und Teilnehmer sehr einfach zu benutzen und ohne technischem Aufwand machbar.

Nachteile sind bis jetzt noch überhaupt keine aufgefallen.

Amy
Amy
Director of Education in USA
Immobilien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

I wanted to add an audience participation tool to a live event and Voxvote was easy to implement.

It allows an unlimited number of respondents and many features which can be customized. It was easy to implement and the tutorial was helpful. They let you try it for free 5 times so you can test drive it.

Ask me again in a few months after I've used it a few times. I am still playing around with it and don't know what I like or don't like yet. i would love to be able to integrate the questions right into my powerpoint, but at this point it looks like I will be toggling back and forth. Let me know it this is not correct.

Antwort von VoxVote

Yes, at the moment there is no Powerpoint or Keynote plugin. Main reason: it might work on your local installation laptop, but on venue location, there might be other laptops on media beamers, preventing to install plugins. Also, the variety of Microsoft Office - version 2010, 2013, 2016 both on 32 and 64 bits makes it really hard to make hassle free plugins. Nevertheless, we are developing a simple slide page within VoxVote in 2018. So you can create simple slides between your questions. You can think of headers, subheaders, paragraphs, images, bulleted lists etc.

LUCIO
Tesoriere Generale in Italien
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

VOTE OF A STATUTE

IT IS BUILT BY THE EXPERIENCED HAND OF INEXPERIENCED USERS

DOES NOT KEEP THE ORDER OF THE QUESTIONS AND DOES NOT SHOW THE COLORS IN THE QUESTION TO THE PARTICIPANTS

Antwort von VoxVote

Thanks! About the colors to the client. That might influence quiz / correct / yes no answers. Colors are for the chart/graphs only.

Julia
Professor in Portugal
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great to use in Physics classes!

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I use it in classes. After explaining a concept, I ask a few questions on VoxVote to check if the students understood it.

It's simple to use. It lets you know immediately whether students understand a concept.

It is difficult to write mathematical formulas and equations

Ma
Assistant Professor in Tschechien
Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Useful but limited free version

It does what I expect it to do, namely to collect data from audience.

The free option for newly registered is extremely limited while the paid options are expensive for this type of an app. Archivating an event is an irreversible decision, however the user is not warned for this.

Conrad
Education Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

I'm sorry to have lost access to full capabilities under UCLA

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Easy to add questions and easy for audience to use without the need to download an app.

I miss the full functionality with the loss of license by UCLA

Sterling
Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool to Have!

Kommentare: Student Elections, Theme Votes, Royalty Votes- you name it and VoxVote has saved us the money of buying ballots and the time of counting. It's accurate, customizable to our needs and has been a game changer for us. THANK YOU!

I appreciate that VoxVote is willing to help out education by providing this service for free (for now). Other companies charge an arm and a leg which we just don't have in the classroom. This service allows us to do quick votes for our student body (Homecoming, Prom, ASB) and because it can be live it is VERY exciting for the students to see. It's AWESOME!

I haven't found any yet. There is a bit of a learning curve, but once you get it- it's great!

Antwort von VoxVote

Whoop Whoop! What a great review!

Willy
Administrator in Schweden
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Experience of use

Easy to understand and use. We use the software for voting and it was easy to explain to participants how to vote.

Maybe a more fun layout in the app but it's not a big deal

Antwort von VoxVote

Thanks! The fun part is not our main focus. We have a b2b focus.

yael
physiotherapist in Israel
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

using voxvote

Kommentare: i plan to use it in a conference.

easy to learn how to use it. very friendly

design can be upgraded to somthing more nice

Antwort von VoxVote

Thanks, we keep improving!

Wael
Professor in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool for Class Interactions

Kommentare: I have been using VoxVote for several years and it never let me down. Quick to prepare, deploy customize and redeploy - saving time. A reliable tool.

Easy to use, customize and present. I could also copy question and duplicate events and then customize and redeploy.

I think perhaps some animations and music could turn it into a great quizshow tool as well.

vor 4 Monaten

Spot on! We love your comments. PS: embed html commands are possible.

Sarah
Founder in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

VoxVote review

My audience values seeing immediate poll results. This information helps validate relevancy of my presentation.

As a presenter in charge of all my own tech, it is a little challenging in a live audience venue to toggle between a slide presentation and VoxVote. The process isn't seamless. I wish there was a setting to have my adult audience advance through questions at my direction without my having to manually advance the questions.

Mike
Adjunct Professor in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

I've only used it for a few classes so far, but I am impressed with how well it works

Kommentare: It is similar to using Clickers, except that students do not need to pay an extra to buy it. I find that polling students has several benefits. One, it helps students to realize that their thoughts are not unusual, thus making them more likely to express them in discussions. Two, polling allows students to express opinions anonymously on controversial issues and then to see the viewpoint of the class (e.g. fellow students). Three, polling can help to make unreflective, but popular notions apparent by exposing them in a safe way.

It is easy to use. It works without any sort of problems or glitches. I like that I always have the same code, so that students don't need a new code for each question that I might ask. The visuals are also clear so that students can see them easily on the screen and it seems to work on everyone's phone or computer.

Mostly, I wish that I could incorporate a poll into PowerPoint slides. It would make it simpler to ask a question, and then go into a discussion and then to another question. I would also like to be able to duplicate an event and name it according to the semester, year and session in which I am using it, since I will often repeat a poll over several semesters if it works well.

Maeghan
Administrative Assistant in Kanada
Metallabbau, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Handy for presentations and fun quizzes at the office.

Kommentare: Data from employees and coworkers that would have been difficult to get otherwise.

Easy to use, fast response rate, good variety of question styles, handy for various uses. Like that it gives on demand data at events and meetings. Users of the app have no problems figuring out how to use it.

Expensive to buy credits, and can't re-use credits once archived. Archived credits should not count towards overall credit amount since they are not being used. Bought more credits, but can't delete old quizzes to re-use the credit.

Antwort von VoxVote

Dear Maeghan, Thanks for the review. About the event credit price (between 10 and 15 euro, we think it's not that expensive). Nevertheless, As an additional service, we un-archived your events in case you want to re-use them.

Luis
Prof. in Portugal
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Product

It's easy to use, easy to present, and with a simple UI

Lack of integration with powerpoint is what i would like to get

vor 11 Monaten

Thanks

Landwirtschaft, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fine tool for polls during debate

Kommentare: I would recommend VoxVote if you are searching for an easy-to-use tool for realtime polls!

This easy to use tool is great for polls during debates on specific topics, as it shows the results in real-time. The figures can then be discussed by the panel/public.

The fact that the number of events is limited, even if you upgrade.

Marie
Youngcaritas Speyer in Deutschland
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great!!

Kommentare: By using Voxvote we have discovered a new way to build a conversation with those we want to reach and inform. It's so much easier to talk about a result and let the audience explain their decision about a question. Especially getting in touch with young adults -the digital natives- it is so much better and also a good way via Smartphones, because they are so used to use them.

I like most about Voxvote that it helps you to get in touch with the audience. We used it for a Quiz about our organisation to inform young people about what we do and to get to know what they think about future. They had so much fun with the voting and I'm pretty sure we will continue working with this software, because it's easy to handle.

Voxvote has so many features and ways to create an event that it's sometimes a little challenging to understand everything - and I'm sure I haven't discovered all features yet. But I'm also very excited what I can learn about how to present with this software, but it takes some time.

Antwort von VoxVote

Thanks! Great to read such extended review.

Roland
Leiter Services in Schweiz
Staatsverwaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nice and handy for votings in live audience

The results can be shown live in front of the audience. The availability of the tool is great.

The user interface for administering the Votings is not so self explanatory. I needed to practice first before I did my first live voting in front of an audience.

Antwort von VoxVote

Thanks! with live software / events, it's always good to practice beforehand.

Bernd
Dermatologist in Deutschland
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

easy to handle, work's really fast

I used voxvote for my lectures at congresses. It's really a very simple and fast way of voting without using expensive techniques to vote. Voxvote is easy to handle, it work's really fast and it's fascinating to see how fast you receive the results of the vote.

you can't delete events. For the first time, i tried to create an event. but then i thoght, i made something wrong and startet the same event again. but then, when i wanted to delete the wrong event, i couldn't find any button or a describtion to delete this event. It's sad, because in the free version you only have 5 credits for an event. and now i wasted 2 of my credits.

Antwort von VoxVote

Thanks for the great review. We compensated you with another credit because of the accidental delete.

Steve
Business Manager in Belgien
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great software, Learners loved it

Kommentare: After our first few problems, we found the software very easy to use. When I am teaching I need something that works without much effort from myself. This fits the bill. We have already convinced another company to have a trial of the software and I am sure they will find the same benefits as we did.

It was very easy to get working. A basic set of questions took just minutes to set up. This is great if you don't have the time to spend learning a lot of new skills. We also liked the fact that there are apps for our learners to use. They found this much easier than going to an URL.

Our learners had to keep leaving the session and rejoining which was find, but we had to keep reminding them to do this. We archived a session by mistake and could not find a way to get it back again. Our error but it would be nice to be able to do this.

Thanks!

Gabriele
Associate Professor of Marketing in Italien
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent service for teaching

Kommentare: It really helps involving my university students in class; students were extremely satisfied with this new feature in my courses

Ease of use; effectiveness in reaching the audience you are interacting with; involvement

The process of duplicating previous events is somehow cumbersome and it might be improved

Lasantha
Lecturer and medical officer in Sri Lanka
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

it gave me what I really need with my works of my institute.

it really worked and is working with realtime interactions with the audience. Since I got to use it, it was experienced the raising of attention from the audience. Most of the time, I used to to voxvote to interact with my students as some needed continous concerntrations.

it is necessary to have on-line live discussions and output of the interactive sessions to be displyed in power point presentation in sametime. currently, I am minimizing the PP to get the on-line output results of voting.

Antwort von VoxVote

Thanks! We are awaiting the development of Microsoft / Office365 to allow live web in PowerPoint

Roy
Neuseeland

Great online voting tool

Kommentare: Voxvote is a great online (mobile/web-based) voting tool. Easy to set up and with lots of nice functionalities (like saving polls, exporting results, etc). I only have 2 things on my wish list. Firstly, more themes for the answers as currently only a black theme is available, whick looks okish only in phones. Options to choose font size for answers would be also great. Secondly, it'll be great to be able to display math equations on questions, ie X to the power of 3=3 showing as an proper equation (Compatibility with latex would be even better!). Aside that, VoxVote is a great tool!

Antwort von VoxVote

Hi Roy, Thanks for the review and wishlist. Did you know that as a University user, you can apply for free usage and the full version? See https://www.voxvote.com/offers/domainlist Regards

Anand
Consultant Trainer in Indien

A great tool for large instant polls - very easy to set up, easy to poll from anywhere, great value

Kommentare: Achieved my objectives for polling - got a large audience involved, with instant summary of what they're thinking/ perceiving.

Set up was very easy. The credits system needed to be understood - but once I got it, it was all smooth. I could set up a poll for 100 respondents, which is great. The link for the respondent is easy to get (no complicated character-letter combinations). Everything works fine!

If there was a better display of my question text on the live poll page it would have been good. As it was, the question statement was long and so the text was all jumbled up... not elegant.

Antwort von VoxVote

Thanks for the great review! About the long display text: we advice to have short questions on the questions, also for readability on mobile devices. Sometimes its good to add an image beside of the question, and with that, you can make a short question text.

Stéphane
Senior Advisor Channel Shift in Kanada
Versicherung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Very easy to use, nice App and many super features

Easy to use and to set up. I was looking for an App that can let me create a live Survey to let the participants vote for their best team. I got all I was looking for when reading in Apple Store the desciption.

the retrieve function seems to not work properly. Had to ceate another account with another email. Probably a temporary bug, but when you need to do a live demo to the management committee, it's not what you want to happened.

Antwort von VoxVote

Dear Stéphane Thanks for the review. The retrieve function? Password retrieve is normally working. Maybe password reset email ended up in your spam box? Vincent

Catalina
university professor in Peru

amazing

Kommentare: I can make my class amazing. I teach phylosophy to very yod dung students three hours a week, during fourteen week, so I need to prepare very dynamic sessions in orden to avoid boring them.

You can learn to use it quickly and make corrections easily. I wil also thank you if there is a spanish version available.

Because I'm not so fond of digital sistems, it seems to me there were little instructions for the people that are using it for the first time

Antwort von VoxVote

Thanks for the review. As an university user, you can also apply for the full educational upgrade Universidad de Piura. See http://www.voxvote.com/offers/domainlist