A slick & effective tool which has delivered multiple efficiencies to our business!

Bewertet am 13.12.2016
Simon B.
Managing Director
Möbel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As manufacturing is the core of our business we were forever stumbling between firing-out quotations & tenders, as well as hastily fabricating items in our factory, therefore neglecting to manage intelligently the flow of work through our order-book and onto the shop-floor. We often lost projects too; as we failed to recall what we had pitched to who, with culpability frequently slipping between sales personnel and our pricing department. Equally: we became grossly inefficient as a manufacturer, with too much work hitting production all at once, placing expensive demands on our resources to combat this.
Tubular has delivered abundant enhancements to both our order-entry & manufacturing-productivity which I cannot overstate. As an MD striving to run a company, the reassurance I take from being able to monitor our sales pipeline and projected monthly invoicing via the touch of my IPad; is the source of both incredible solace and positivity.

Vorteile: The simplicity of using Tubular is phenomenal, especially for a non-technical person such as me! Plus the ability to be able to neatly track & identify a once chaotic element of our business is truly awesome. The increases in our profitability to speak volumes for Tubular!

von Tubular an 13.12.2016

Hi Simon,

Thank you for the review. We are so glad that Tubular has been able to help your process so much. You're feedback as a user and from a business perspective of how we can improve the platform has been invaluable .

Affordable and efficient CRM for startup companies

Bewertet am 30.11.2018
Kate Y.
Founder & CEO
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As a small startup team whose growing rapidly we appreciate the value along with the packaged features that Tubular offers. We are looking forward to growing with them!

Vorteile: Tubular for the win! We test drove three small business CRM's simultaneously: Pipedrive, Tubular and Hubspot. I had my assistant set up our account on all three because I was interested to see how easy the user onboarding and adoption would be as we will be hiring more staff soon who may or may not have CRM experience. By far Tubular was the easiest to create our company profile, import prospect records and set up our sales pipeline stages and probabilities. We were up and running in about an hour. Pipedrive was ok but some of the features didn't align with our particular business model. Hubspot took too long to set up (we stopped before completing it) and really just resulted in ala carte subscription frustration where they sell you on all the fancy things it can do upfront but once you get into the system you 1) have to pay more to add those feature sets on, 2) need to hire someone just to run Hubspot.

Nachteile: There were some integrations that we didn't know Tubular already had and we had to chat with support to find. However, I wouldn't say this is necessarily a con as they were quick to show us where to find them in the settings.

von Tubular an 4.12.2018

Hi Kate,

Thanks for the review ! We are loving having Property Protect onboard ! And there are so many new exciting features coming in the next few months.

We'll be sure to make our integrations a little easier for people to find in the future too.

Ready to help at every step.

Bewertet am 24.8.2018
Michael paul W.
Partnership Manager and Web Developer
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, my experience has been fantastic. Customer support, largely, have been over-the-top helpful in answering questions I have had. Further, Rep understands the growing pains we are having and has been ready and willing with suggestions and advice. I'm looking forward to growing with Tubular and I'm excited for some of the new features they have coming. Thanks Tubular!

Vorteile: I love the clean user interface, the ability to create task templates, and to quickly see our sales pipline with revenue.

Nachteile: I've had some trouble making outgoing emails from the interface, but luckily they have a custom email and code I can drop in the Cc portion from my own email client that auto-imports the communication into a Deal's timeline. So, all good.

Helps me manage my Sales team

Chad M.
CFO
Regierungsbeziehungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have searched for a sales management application for quite some time, as I both manage the business and the sales team. I travel often as part of my business which means I have to utilise my phone more than needed. Tubular has cut down our email activity, dropbox activity and has centralised our team which is made up of office workers, and remote workers.

Vorteile: My favourite feature is the Contacts and organisation page, which although wasn't the reason I signed up to Tubular has ended up being our CRM and company address book.

Nachteile: Previous to last week I noted that the IoS application was not available, but I learnt this week that it is now in the I-Store.

von Tubular an 4.7.2016

Hi Chad,

Thanks for taking the time to review Tubular. We are so glad you are enjoying using the product.

Simple, focused software focused on moving sales steps forward for us

Bewertet am 18.4.2018
John R.
Chief Product Officer, Partner
Pharmazeutika, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I have used Tubular for over a year now with every feature improving our company's business development process. Compared to our previous experience with CRM tools, I have really enjoyed the speed of use, overall experience and ability to move the important steps forward in our sales process.

Nachteile: The reporting tool continues to develop and get better, but not every report we need is available just yet. Tubular released two new reports just this week that automated further for us so excited to see this move forward.

Use for all Sales departments inter company

Bewertet am 13.12.2016
Chris M.
Director / COO
Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Tubular is a great piece of software and cost effective. We have rolled out Tubular across our R+D and sales department with great success and minimum friction. I would recommend Tubular to anyone who wants to create efficiency within their sales teams.

Vorteile: Real-time support took days rather than months for staff to understand and get on board. Prevents task duplication inter-company.

Nachteile: None to speak of if I consider the nightmare I had implementing a project management system across the company.

Made our day to day sales management significantly easier

Bewertet am 8.12.2016
Michael P.
Managing Director
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Working in property we required software that can handle multiple new business leads at a variety of different stages. Tubular was the best fit for us having searched around. We found that our whole team was able to use the software with absolute ease, keeping all of them up to date with how our leads were progressing so everyone was on the same page. From a management point of view, I could filter down into who is doing what to ensure we don't miss anything and assign new tasks to my team when a new prospect became live. Also, loving the app, being out and about at meetings a lot makes it easy for me to still manage our pipeline. Thanks, guys!

Vorteile: We loved the ease of use and the time it saves us having everyone on the same page in real time. No more spreadsheets and meetings to get updates!

Visual Pipelines at a Glance

Bewertet am 8.12.2016
Jillian N.
Marktforschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I started using Tubular to add more notes to my sales pipeline and be able to share with key people on my team. I find the visual element of this easy to follow - at a glance. The notes and reminders are great too, it can be hard to keep things moving when you are bogged down in client work but Tubular makes this easier for me.

Vorteile: Visual, intuitive and easy to use.

Nachteile: I found entering all contacts in a bit laborious but they have added new functionality to help with this recently.

Great platform, easy UI, amazing support

Bewertet am 17.1.2019
Ed J.
Founder and lead consultant
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I spent quite a bit of time evaluating small business CRM platforms, but once I found Tubular, it was an easy choice. The platform is easy to use, and has enough features without being bloated. My favorite feature is DNA/lead finder, which autofills contact information and also finds prospect email addresses, and is unheard of at Tubular's price point. The primary reason I chose Tubular was the customer service. The co-founders of the company, are almost always available via instant chat through the app (or on the Tubular website). They are incredibly responsive and helpful, and they take the time to understand individual requirements and objectives. In a space that feels like there are infinite vendors, the two of them provide a personalized customer experience that is unlike any other vendor in the space.

Vorteile: Incredible customer support, DNA/lead finder is a game changer, slick UI, easy to use

Nachteile: No Quickbooks integration (I know it's coming)

We had a big problem with CRMs that took a long time from Sales. Tubular works quick and perfect.

Bewertet am 5.6.2017
Adam V.
Marketing Assistant
Verpackung und Container, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our sales team just didn't update other CRMs we used. This made tracking deals impossible, and their productivity decreased. With Tubular, because it's only a few seconds to do something, and so nicely organised, we are always up to date, and productivity has never been better.
It's hard to put disliked things of Tubular. This is because yes, sometimes things may not work at first, but the support team sorts everything out so fast, you just can't stay mad at them.

Vorteile: Ease of use. It's so quick, even our busiest sales guys can just pop an update, and we can properly analyse performance. But perhaps even more impressive is that on multiple occasions, Tubular guys took the time to listen to feedback directly, and implement changes as we needed them. Very adaptive, very easy to use, and great value at such a low cost.

Tubular Data is the best Data!

Bewertet am 14.12.2018
Utility Player
Musik, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: To really understand the performance of a video starts with Tubular..in order to grow your business you have to understand your audience and Tubular gives you all the tools to do that which is invaluable in today's digital world.

Vorteile: The data doesn't compare to other platforms out there.

Nachteile: Can't really say anything negative they are the top in the industry.

A great piece of software. Affordable and easy to use. A good ROI for our startup.

Bewertet am 8.6.2017
Michael C.

Vorteile: Managing our contacts and potential sales was proving difficult and time consuming before. But, we've recently started using Tubular and its really helped us The thing I like about Tubular is, it takes such little time to update my deals, tasks and leads. Now I have an up-to-date sales platform and I get to do all my normal operational jobs as CEO.

Nachteile: As a relatively new piece of software there are updates made from time to time which means minor points of learning from time to time - but the updates/changes are always improvements which I commend.

Simple and easy to navigate

Bewertet am 10.12.2018
Kristine D.
Assistant
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our team tried several platforms before signing on with Tubular and happy to have found them. Filtering through Deals is the most useful thing in the app.

Vorteile: Tubular's easy to use design works really great for a start up like ours. Adding leads and updating the sales stages is a breeze. The bcc email function works great too. And as any inside sales person can attest, if this process takes a lot of time...I probably won't use it long term.

Nachteile: I wish Tubular would add a way to segment B2B vs B2C customers beyond tagging but hopefully they will in the future.

Just what I need

Zeljko P.
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Tubular is a great fit for our sales team, it has most of the features that we need. Prior to Tubular we used online spreadsheet to manage our deals which became troubling when our sales team stared growing.

Vorteile: Easy to use, does one thing and does it well

Fantastic - great onboarding. The interface and functionality itself really work for our agency.

Bewertet am 12.12.2017
Jenn H.
CEO, Partner

Vorteile: As an agency, our staff just won't use software if it isn't easy to use and pleasant to look at. Tubular does both of these things. The features that are built in really make the data used for planning and I love the 'DNA' feature to reduce some of the manual inputs. A really intelligent solution!

Nachteile: Some of the features are buried a bit. Really, not a con because it provides a very clean, intuitive interface. I would highly recommend the demo to take full advantage of all of its offerings.

Easy and enjoyable to use, easy to understand software

Bewertet am 25.6.2018
Founder/MD

Vorteile: The simple, visual representation of the pipeline coupled with the fact that the deal stage is decoupled from the probability are key. This may sound minor, but for me it is absolutely crucial. I also love the weighted funnel.

Nachteile: There are a couple of features I could benefit from that it doesn't have - but these are minor and the constraints mean I spend less time messing around in the software and more time on the pipeline.

One of the best designed CRMs on the market.

Bewertet am 6.10.2017
Partner

Kommentare: Helped our clients sales team grow rapidly and convert better with a great system.

Vorteile: - Easy to use.
- Great support.
- Clean design.
- Plugs in great with additional services such as AutopilotHQ

Nachteile: - Round robin feature would be great for some users.
- Zapier integration could been more feature rich.

von Tubular an 9.10.2017

Thank you for your review !

We are working harder than ever on new features and to keep all our users really excited about what's in our pipeline.

Sean & Tubular Team : )

Easiest sales pipeline software

Branimir I.
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Tried many other platforms but I found Tubular to be best way to track my sales pipeline and
tasks. App for smartphone helps me with managing my work outside of office.

Vorteile: - apps for IOS and Android
- simple for use
- integrate with slack and google drive
- contains CRM
- keep track each deal with a full timeline
- create and assign tasks to specific team members

Great Pipedrive Alternative

Bewertet am 5.9.2019
Shane S.
Branch Coordinator
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I started using Tubular when I started an artist representation agency. After looking over six or seven different options, I found Tubular to be the best possible fit for what we needed and it fit our budget nicely.

Vorteile: There's a lot of different pipeline services out there and most of them are fairly expensive, usually leaving some features off. Tubular is a great balance of pricing and features.

Nachteile: I would really like to see more integration options that didn't require Zapier to use. Zapier is great but having to pay to have integrations compounds the service cost.

Great Sales tool

Danijel D.
Sales Manager
Buchhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very easy product to use. That's what i like most about it. It's simple so you'll get with it very quickly.
Would recommend to everyone

Vorteile: Simplicity, Ease of use, gets you started quickly

von Tubular an 4.7.2016

Hi Danijel,

Thanks for the Review ! We hope when we add the features in the coming weeks you'll update that 4 to 5 stars.

Excellent sales funnel tool!

Bewertet am 10.4.2018
Abby C.
Senior Account Manager

Vorteile: Makes everything really easy to track and it's straight forward to update. Really easy to manage alongside any internal systems.

Nachteile: Having to open a web browser to use. But the team have informed me on how to download an app so I will be doing that ASAP.

Well rounded app

Mile S.
Marketing specialist

Kommentare: Excellent application, easy to use and very good design. Add contacts and organization is simple and very useful in the application. Deals are the most useful thing in the app, and a lot of help in the business.

Vorteile: Ease of use and simplicity

For anyone who wants to improve their sales figures. Extremely helpful and intuitive

Sasha P.
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've been using Tubular for a few months now and I feel like we have increased our productivity by ten folds. Collaboration is now way easier and I can't be more satisfied.

Vorteile: I like how intuitive it is. Sales pipeline feature is great, it fits our business model just right. The way we collaborate within deal scope and outside has greatly improved our sales in the last few months. It is a lot easier and much faster to close deals, which is great for our clients as well.

Nachteile: I am satisfied overall but only thing I would like to see added is some kind of notification system.

Finally an Incredibly Easy to Use Sales Software

Bewertet am 14.12.2016
Alan H.

Kommentare: I've used a different software most of my career the problem is we have employees spending 20-30% of their time just setting, booking, and scheduling deals in it. Tubular is a dream compared to it, hop in update the status of your deal, but in an intuitive easy to use program that allows everyone on the team from the new sales guy to the CEO to see the status of your deals. Fast, beautifully designed, and a great team to work with!

Easy/Well Priced/ Kinda fun actually

Bewertet am 1.3.2017
Charlie L.

Kommentare: Once I got my deal flow on there I found myself looking forward moving things along the pipeline. This is down to the colorful design and ease of use and is why this has become my go to place for managing any and all deal flow.

von Tubular an 1.3.2017

Hi Charlie,
Thanks for the feedback, we are really please to hear that you're not only enjoying using the platform but it's fun too !