PromoRepublic Bewertungen

von PromoRepublic

4.6/5
    4.6/5

Über PromoRepublic

PromoRepublic – die einzige Social-Media-Marketingplattform mit 100.000 Post-Ideen für kleine Unternehmen, Vermarkter, Agenturen und Freiberufler.

Erfahre mehr über PromoRepublic

Houssem eddine G.
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.12.2019

"A really good SMManagement tool"

Kommentare: The overall experience is good but I'm considering other alternatives right now.

Vorteile: I bought PR to manage my social media accounts and have an overview of futur post on a calendar, the tool delivered my what I expected and more. They offer a nice photo editor that reminds me of canva and it also provide with post ideas related to your page category and futur events. The tool allow for publishing, scheduling or rescheduling posts.

Nachteile: There are some lacking features on PR and I hope that their team will work on this. First, it's not possible to post directly to instagram, each post needs to be validated using their mobile app. Also, we can't use PR to share stories to our accounts. Finally the reports lacks a lot of important useful statistics.

von PromoRepublic an 18.12.2019

Hi Houssem,

We appreciate knowing that you find value in Calendar, What view do you prefer: monthly or weekly? Do you like our recent update - single view?

Great to know that you use Upcoming Events in the calendar!

Yes, we agree that our Editor might remind Canva, though it is not some profound. We never intended to develop such an editor, though.

Direct posting to Instagram is our priority these days, so hopefully, we'll have it in Q1 2020. But you can post to Instagram Stories. Here is a tutorial on how to do that:

We do provide both Statistics and more detailed reposting. Could you send us a message to support@promorepublic.com so we stay in touch?

Kate

• Bewertet am 5.12.2019
Philip P.
  • Bewertet am 19.11.2019

"PromoRepublic Nailed It"

Kommentare: We needed a way to manage our client social media posts and our own and we had trialled several different applications that promised to do just that and all were pretty much similar but the fell down on areas that PromoRepublic nailed immediately - ease of use, look and feel and the creation process was great as soon as we logged in. Support has been great and responsive and if there has been an issue, the workaround can be discovered most times by ourselves and doesn't require a code degree to do it. New users in the company are up and running with the basics in about 10 minutes flat and that is just great.

Vorteile: The way the software menus are laid out makes it very clear how to use this software and the suggested Posts Ideas are a great starting point to help you develop a strategy for the coming days, weeks and months for your own or your client social posts. The Editor is a breeze to use and allows pretty much all the customisation you would ever need and the fact that you can upload your own images created outside of the software to use in a post pretty much covers all bases.

Nachteile: The Post Ideas are broken into Categories and for us, as a Tech company their offerings aren't great under the Technology category but having said that, they are a great idea sparker and often form the template for something we do - text content being changed.
We sometimes find on a rare occasion, we get logged out and it asks us for our password and even though it's not been changed it won't accept the password we use. We have to reset the password and if we use the same one, it accepts it and lets us in. It's not a deal-breaker, just annoying as it always happens when I want to do something ;)

von PromoRepublic an 19.12.2019

Hi Philip,

Thanks a bunch for the 5 star review!

We absolutely agree that Posts Ideas are a great starting point to help you develop a strategy for the coming days, weeks and months. Have you tried to set repetition on your posts? Take a look at this tutorial if you want:

We are continuously adding the new content, but there can be some industries that we don't cover at all.

Could you please specify what content you would like to see? I will communicate your request to our content team immediately.

Meanwhile, I advise that you use a similar keyword of what you are looking for in the search bar on the top of your dashboard. You will be prompted with some nice options. Also, try to use other industries' photos and ideas to create your own templates keeping to your company visual style.

Look forward to your reply!

Best,
Kate

• Bewertet am 19.11.2019
Eduardo C.
President LATAM
  • Bewertet am 19.3.2020

"Excellent for social media posts"

Kommentare: I am very pleased with Promorepublic. Great software and does what you need for social media posts

Vorteile: Easy to schedule posts
Good integrations
Stable
Can create posts in the software
Good user interface

Nachteile: The mobile app is limited in functions
You really need to use the web interface to work with it
No automatic instagram posting

• Bewertet am 19.3.2020
Jose luis B.
Marketer
  • Bewertet am 11.12.2019

"Great tool for socialmedia managment"

Kommentare: Promorepublic has helped us to be more productive, saving time and getting better results in our social media management service.

Vorteile: One of the most amazing things in Promorepublic it the autopilot spots to publish, they suggest a specific day, time and topic to publish and get the most engagement. I also like the interface and the ability to create different workspaces to group your account by type, by a client, etc. Some other cool feature it the calendar who shows you the main dates you can take advantage of , nice tool.

Nachteile: Its a little hard the star, adding all the accounts because you have to do it one by one, but once you are ready with this everything else its easy to manage.

von PromoRepublic an 18.12.2019

Hi Jose,

Thank you so much for your detailed review. We appreciate knowing that you found value in grouping pages in workspaces, autopilot that suggested you time slots when it is best to past based on your page engagement analysis.

Yes, you're right, we don't give an option to bulk add your social pages, though once it's done, feel free to enjoy seamless posting.

The cherry on the top is to know that our tool increased your productivity, you save time and get better results.

In case you need any help, our Support representatives will be there for you.

Welcome to the fam!

Best,
PR team

• Bewertet am 11.12.2019
Alex L.
  • Bewertet am 23.9.2019

"Great product when it works, but very inconsistent with a lot of issues"

Kommentare: Facebook posts work perfectly
Our account manager tries her absolute best, and is bombarded with numerous complaints. Unfortunately there is no way for anyone to help other than the developers, and at that point it's almost laughable because nothing has been working. Every time they say they made an update, three more things break. It's a good idea, but the software isn't ready. They're selling products that aren't 100% working consistently.
The monthly payment for using the service is pricey, for the actual value we get. We might as well post manually every single day, because we're watching the accounts so closely to see if there are any errors, and then having to correct those errors.

Vorteile: I like the fact we can create graphics on the fly, inside the editor. We handle numerous client accounts, and our entire team works on the platform daily.

Nachteile: There are massive amount of problems with this software. The site is very buggy. We have had more problems than what the product is worth at this point. The software will not post consistently to Instagram using the IG Direct feature. Access to accounts constantly need to be reconnected. The app that they use to connect accounts doesn't work very well, and errors out. The Instagram posts have been duplicated. There is no feature to notify anyone if a post didn't go through, other than manually going back into each account and looking to make sure each post went through. Our agency is located in the USA, and Customer Service is located in Ukraine, or there about. Trying to get support is extremely difficult, and the response time is slow.

• Bewertet am 23.9.2019
Paul C.
Managing Director
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.8.2019

"Social Posting Made Simple"

Kommentare: PromoRepublic allows us to keep our brand in front of our audience. We can update our audience with relevant topics and ideas of interest and generate traffic to our website. A recent Pin went viral and increased our traffic by 300%. PromoRebublic provides us with analytics on this as well as a simple mechanism to repeat this process. We primarily use Pinterest and Facebook as out social marketing platforms and this is done all in the one place with PromoRebublic.

Vorteile: PromoRepublic provides a one stop place for all your Social Media publishing needs. Simple to connect all types of Social accounts and schedule posting at dates and times to suit your audience. Select from a fully functioning editor to create your own posts from scratch, or use their huge base of templates. Trending and seasonal post ideas such are also provided for a wide range of markets and platforms. Detailed analytics is provided on all your posts. The pricing is scalable and much better than the competitors.

Nachteile: The calendar showing your scheduled posts is seperate for each platform and in the case of Pinterest for each of your boards. A consolidated calendar showing all scheduled posts across platforms and Pinterest boards would be nice to have.

• Bewertet am 23.8.2019
Bj J.
Editor
Medienproduktion, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.8.2019

"PromoRepublic makes social media simple"

Kommentare: The customer service is outstanding at PromoRepublic. When we first began using the program, our team had lots of questions, but PromoRepublic took the time to answer each one fully and politely. I still ask one question every week, but the software is now so simple for me, that my questions are usually about certain graphics.

Vorteile: As a media company, we want to present our content in the best way possible and then distribute to social media.
Our company did a great job engaging our members on Facebook, but Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest were more difficult for us until we found PromoRepublic.
PromoRepublic has ideas for social media posts every day with pre-made graphics that you can use as-is or edit to include your logo or change photos/text.
Our time is valuable and PromoRepublic helped us get more of it back, and we even use it for Facebook now as well, but it is especially useful for the more difficult Pinterest and Instagram posting routines.

Nachteile: I would like to have direct publishing with Instagram, but PromoRepublic makes it easy by simply allowing you to authorize posts in a very easy to use app.

Chris T.
  • Bewertet am 3.9.2019

"Fantastic social scheduler that is just short of greatness"

Kommentare: Overall PromoRepublic is a great piece of software that is just shy or true greatness.

Vorteile: PromoRepublic is super simple to use and even links with Google My Business which not many others I know of do. It also provides direct Instagram posting, one of the reasons we left Hootsuite! Also the approval system is great... for the most part (see below).

Nachteile: The only reason I have not given this 5 stars for functionality as it is missing two key components which should have been standard... 1. Apart form Twitter, most other channels will not pick up businesses you tag in posts meaning you have to manually edit these posts once online. 2. When setting a post for approval no one is notified. It would be handy that anyone assigned to that workspace would be notified or could br tagged in to be notified. Makes the whole approval and notification system null and void.

• Bewertet am 3.9.2019
Tamica S.
Leadership Development Coach
Personalwesen, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 11.10.2019

"A Total Lifesaver"

Kommentare: PromoRepublic allows me to schedule my social media posts for months out. If I spend 2 hours on a Sunday afternoon I can get most of my posts for Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, and Instagram done for the entire month. This is the biggest timesaver I have ever come across.

Vorteile: This product saves me more time than anything else that I use. I would not be able to handle any of my social media accounts if it weren't for PromoRepublic. It's easy to use, the ideas for posts are awesome and I love how easy it is to schedule posts across multiple social media platforms.

Nachteile: I would love to be able to see more data about how my posts are doing without paying an arm and a leg. Also, I would pay for more ideas but right now the cost is a bit outrageous. Having better articles might help too.

• Bewertet am 11.10.2019
Louie E.
Administrator
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.2.2020

"Social media management at its best"

Kommentare: Very easy to use, filled with amazing content. Posting to all your profiles problem free.

Vorteile: This is amazing software for all cross platforms of social media. The ability to receive awesome content planned for you and post suggestions.

Nachteile: The pricing can be a bit high for countries outside of the us ( exchange rate. Make it for some impossible to afford.)

• Bewertet am 28.2.2020
  • Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 12.2.2019

"You can't beat a service that actually listens to its customers and wants to improve."

Vorteile: I tried a bunch of social marketing solutions while searching for one that fit me and my companies. PromoRepublic is the one I eventually chose. Not only does it offer the social media sites I needed, it has a catalog of thousands of suggested social media content posts, curated for your business. This helps you schedule relevant posts even when you don't have great ideas at that minute. The photo editor right in the system is great. We no longer have to search stock photos to choose what we need, go to a separate photo editing service to edit the photo, then go to our social media manager to post it. Now, we can do it all in one system, which is such a time saver. The EverGreen content manager allows us to repurpose posts that had high engagements and are still viable, and the analytics are great. Not only that, but I love that we can add multiple brands to our dashboard. Such a time saver! I locked in a lifetime pricing via an App sale site, but even their regular pricing isn't bad at all for all the features you get. Support is super reactive too, they listen to all suggestions, and most suggestions users have posted are either already done, or already added to the roadmap for 2019-2020. You can't beat a service that actually listens to its customers and wants to improve.

Nachteile: I would like to see more niche content for the curation sections. The content categories they have right now are rather broad and could use narrowed down a bit. As an author, I chose Media, but most of the content is still iffy as to whether it applies to me or not, and most aren't things I'd post on my author accounts, but more for my publisher account. Still, I love that they have options for Pinterest, articles, quotes, etc. It gives a great catalog of content to use if it fits your niche, and spurs new ideas as well, even when it doesn't quite fit. Overall, I'm very pleased with my purchase and how it has revolutionized my social media management.

• Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 12.2.2019
Vice President of Marketing
  • Bewertet am 15.2.2019

"Incredibly Helpful"

Kommentare: I LOVE this platform. I have told probably a half dozen other businesses about it.

Vorteile: There are so many things I like about this software. 1) The design/edit function is so easy to use. It makes creating branded images sooooo easy. 2) The calendar lets you have complete visibility into what and when you are publishing. 3) They make suggestions for the best times to post on each channel based on algorithms and experience. SO GREAT. 4) They have tons of pre-made content posts available and ready to go, so you always have ideas to choose from.

Nachteile: You can't save your brand colors, so you have to constantly copy and paste in hex colors into the post editor. Instagram posting is a pain--which is probably not their fault, as you can schedule it in Promo, but then you have to actually push publish from your phone. The other thing I wish it had was a way to see which of their pre-made posts you have already used. After you use the platform for several years, I've been using it 2.5 years, you forget what you have used.

• Bewertet am 15.2.2019
Ricardo S.
  • Bewertet am 26.2.2019

"The Best Social Media Tool On The Market"

Kommentare: Great. I've used other tools in the past and this is by far my favorite. I hardly have to use photoshop or other design tools when creating posts. The built in photo editor is amazing. I'm into graphic design so I love the amount of features this tool has. Even my employees that don't have a design background find the tool easy to use and make their posts look like an expert designer created it. There is so much built into this app that it's worth getting. Outside of using the tool, I also must say that their Customer Service is amazing. Anytime I have any questions about using their tool or adding a new team member, they are always happy to help. They have a friendly staff and they have a very quick response time. Shout out to CSR for always taking the time to help me!

Vorteile: The ease of use. This app is has a number of great features that make it easy to create and schedule posts across all social platforms.

Nachteile: It's hard to say. I don't think there is anything that I like least about it. It would be cool if they can find a way to add Video templates to their tool. As video posts become increasingly popular there are some apps on the market that allow you to customize stock videos with text and graphics. It would be neat if Promo Republic can integrate something like this into their tool.

• Bewertet am 26.2.2019
Eliza W.
Partnership Manager
  • Bewertet am 10.7.2019

"Simply the best all-in-one social media marketing platform"

Kommentare: As I said, using one tool instead of few different tools is a pure pleasure - we save time, and definitely save money. Plus the library of content ideas and templates is so unique - no other social media tool has anything similar.

Vorteile: We found all we need - from content creationg and tons of post ideas and templates, to automatic scheduling to 5 main social channels (Fb, Tw, Inst, Li, Pin). Using one tool to manage all our social media campaigns is a pure pleasure.

Nachteile: No video content and templates. You can upload your own videos, and gifs, but they don't have pre-designed video templates. Let's see if they add some.

• Bewertet am 10.7.2019
Sara F.
CFO and Marketing Manager
  • Bewertet am 4.9.2019

"Product Review"

Kommentare: No complaints it has been well worth the investment and the customer service has been awesome!

Vorteile: I love the templates, ease of use, and the recommendations on when to post what type of content. Also having all accounts under one software is a huge time saver!

Nachteile: Instagrams discount a lot and I do not know until they don't post.

• Bewertet am 4.9.2019
Audrey S.
Creative Business Strategist
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 19.2.2019

"The most complete social media software on the market"

Kommentare: I can plan a whole month of updates on all my social media profiles within a 1/2 day of work, so I love that PromoRepublic helps me be very efficient with the time I spend on social media. That's why I keep using it since 2016, and why I recommend it to my clients too.

Vorteile: - Many social media platforms are included, which allows to post simultaneously on Facebook (pages + groups), Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest.
- You can create your images within the software, as it includes a picture creation tool that looks very similar to Canva; and allows you to resize your pictures too.
- You have updates that are pre-created for you, should you wish to use them, which saves you time thinking about what to post and when.
- You have calendar features that help you strategise relevant seasonal content to share with your audience.
- You can re-post some of the updates you created in the past.
- You can upload photos, gif, videos.

Nachteile: - The pricing might be a bit stiff when you're starting out, but when you consider how much time you're saving through using the tool, it's well worth it.

• Bewertet am 19.2.2019
Kathy M.
LPC
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 26.8.2019

"Great social media management software"

Kommentare: Very good.

Vorteile: I love that I can schedule my social media presence however far in advance I'd like. I often do one month at a time.

Nachteile: I wish it was less expensive for a solopreneur like myself.

Laura B.
author
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

"Simply the Best!"

Kommentare: Increased engagement on social media channels. Fantastic customer support. Competitively priced. Great for a solo business. Using PromoRepublic has been a game-changer for me as an independent author. Frees up valuable time for writing.

Vorteile: ease of scheduling to different social media sites
extensive graphic files
graphic editor
suggested content/graphics
upload graphics
auto-scheduling
branding
easy to use

Nachteile: Wish we could post directly to Instagram. (I know that this is an Instagram issue)...but, it's difficult to remember to go on iPhone app to approve on a timely basis (Wish List Item!) Otherwise, PromoRepublic is THE BEST!

Tiffany C.
  • Bewertet am 27.8.2019

"Best content Tool but glitchy"

Kommentare: PromoRepublic is a huge time saver for our small agency. We cant live without it.

Vorteile: I love the library of premade content ideas based on industry, being able to see each channels scheduled content in calendar format, ease of use of the editor, and ability to connect channels beyond just FB, IG and Twitter. This tool is an amazing time saver!

Nachteile: The software can be glitchy when it comes to connecting social channels. Support is obviously not US based and they are not available during the a large portion of the day which is an issue waiting for a response..

Onlinemedien, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 16.5.2019

"One of my Favorite Tools to Use"

Vorteile: I’ve used a bunch of different products in the past to help me schedule posts on Social Media and so far Promo Republic is my go to tool. The scheduling works well, and I like how the calendar layout is set out for each account, the ability to write notes and plan posts ahead of time is good for me as well. It also has the built in editor and post ideas to help you create interesting posts for whatever you want. While you can’t post directly to Instagram, you can however schedule posts and have them appear in the Promo Republic app on your phone, with a couple of clicks your post with all of your text is published, this is the feature I use the most.

Nachteile: A con for me is that the ideas for posts and seasonal post ideas are all set for the Northern Hemisphere, not ideal for me in the Southern Hemisphere. It would be good if it could change and be more relevant to where someone is located. After scheduling a post, you then have to click and go back to the calendar view, I really want for it to have the option of creating another post straight away.

• Bewertet am 16.5.2019
Graphic Designer and Marketing
  • Bewertet am 13.1.2019

"A Really Great Product for Scheduling and Creating Social Media Posts"

Kommentare: Besides the poor experience with customer support, I have really enjoyed using PromoRepublic. It makes managing social media accounts a lot easier and saves me time. The graphics creator is especially valuable, it allows me to quickly make great posts easily.

Vorteile: I have been very impressed with the versatility of the product. I can create graphics directly in the PromoRepublic app and then schedule them, this saves me time over having to use multiple programs. I also love the scheduling calendar, it's easy to view all of your posts you have scheduled and even gives recommendations of the best time and topic to post about.

Nachteile: Their customer service has been a nightmare to work with. I had a question I needed resolved and it took over 3 weeks, multiple people, and days and days of ignored chat to get the correct response. It was extremely frustrating and cost me a lot of time and energy on a situation that was not very difficult.

• Bewertet am 13.1.2019
Ye J.
Growth Lead
  • Bewertet am 16.1.2019

"Social Media Marketing Becomes Fun"

Kommentare: Looking forward to their AI content generation posts.

Vorteile: Hard to admit but Promorepublic is one of the better social management tools that helps us organize our content strategy into a nice detailed calendar. Often while working with many clients, we sometime find ourselves "brain-freeze" and looking for inspiration on what to write and how to composite those posts. Solved. PR helps to dig into relevant interesting social posts and have those ready-made templates where we can add in our branding/ flavors by swapping out the copytext and images. Must have if you're doing multiple clients' social media related stuff.

Nachteile: Still craving for Google My Business social channel to be integrated within. Facebook multiple images is supported but there's no option to add them into a new facebook album (critically game-changing).

• Bewertet am 16.1.2019
Connect with me to Discover Why Every Integrative Health Practitioner Needs a Professional Website
  • Bewertet am 26.8.2019

"Perfect for Social Media"

Vorteile: It's an everything product making social media into a fun job rather than a task.

Nachteile: Any issues I've had were cleared up quickly with their support. They have a Trello board so you can see what's being done in future development.

Karina M.
Social Media Coordinator
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.8.2019

"Effective Social Media Management Platform"

Vorteile: I really like the way it facilitates social media content creation. The calendar helps a lot to remember important days/holidays that make it easier for one to generate specialized content. The dashboard is easy to handle and keeps everything well organized. The webinars can be helpful too!

Nachteile: There's a lack of stock content... (at least for my industry). Most of the pictures we find on free stock photo sites are the ones that appear on the platform. It would be nice to have a better quality of stock images.

Sunil N.
Partner
  • Bewertet am 24.4.2018

"It's a win for us to have PR as an Indian agency managing clients in the US"

Kommentare: We're able to manage our clients in the US without any hassle.

Vorteile: It gives us to schedule posts for a number of clients and different platforms for them. Also, it has a design tool inbuilt which helps to design creatives there itself. Their templates base is awesome and everygrowing. Plus there are latest templates according to the event happening in the world. Their calender is awesome. Helps you plan your event related posts quickly and without leaving the tool.

Nachteile: Their stats are messed up. Although we use a different tool for stats, but would love if they improved the page + posts statistics. So it would be easier for us to create reports as well. Also, their calendar is very much focused to the US only. If it were for other countries, it would have been the best tool for us.

• Bewertet am 24.4.2018