PromoRepublic Erfahrungen

Über PromoRepublic

PromoRepublic – die einzige Social-Media-Marketingplattform mit 100.000 Post-Ideen für kleine Unternehmen, Vermarkter, Agenturen und Freiberufler.

Erfahre mehr über PromoRepublic

My audience hangs out on Linkedin, facebook, and twitter, so it fulfills my needs. The tool comes with an integrated optimal timing tool that figures out the right time to schedule posts.

There's a lack of stock content... (at least for my industry).

Bewertungen zu PromoRepublic

PromoRepublic hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 143 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du PromoRepublic bereits verwendet?

Andrew jude S.
Andrew jude S.
Teacher in Dominikanische Republik
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

My first love when it comes to social media scheduling

Kommentare: It's a great software. You don't have to purchase Canva Pro, PR has all you need to succeed on social media.

I love PromoRepublic. It makes my life easier. It's easy to create and schedule posts. If you run out of ideas, you can use the templates they offer. The calendar also offer information about special events. Everything is organized so you can become a pro without having to work too hard.

I wish they offered more information when it comes to the analytics.

Kim B.
Kim B.
Social Media Coordinator in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Social Media Scheduler for the Best Price

Kommentare: Very happy with Promorepulic. Would highly recommend. The calendar is super easy to understand. Straightforward design without getting caught up in complicated coding.

I was looking for a low cost social media scheduling program that would allow several different accounts to post without costing an outrageous amount of money. I came across PromoRepublic through a AppSumo deal in January 2020 and have been very pleased with the result. I manage several different agencies social media accounts and was able to cross post, repeat post, and end posts. Works great, user friendly, and very affordable. Highly recommend!

At the time of purchase, PromoRepublic didn't auto-post to Instagram. I spoke to them several times about this issue. According to my most recent email, they've incorporated it, but I've yet to see it work well. Fingers crossed. However, the cost of PromoRepublic far outweighs the hassle of having to use their app to post to Instagram. Would recommend without reservation.

Adam L.
Adam L.
CMO in Malaysia

Good replacement for Buffer or Hootsuite but...

Kommentare: It gets the job done.

Solid scheduling tool, good dashboard, adding features all the time. Also love the calendar feature.

Good replacement for Buffer or Hootsuite but...its not as good as the latest crop of social media tools that includes Ai for copy creation, and ML for high performing graphic generation, and also ML that will auto post at the best performing time. This OG appeared little pale when compared to the newer crop of debutants.

Alex L.

Great product when it works, but very inconsistent with a lot of issues

Kommentare: Facebook posts work perfectly
Our account manager tries her absolute best, and is bombarded with numerous complaints. Unfortunately there is no way for anyone to help other than the developers, and at that point it's almost laughable because nothing has been working. Every time they say they made an update, three more things break. It's a good idea, but the software isn't ready. They're selling products that aren't 100% working consistently.
The monthly payment for using the service is pricey, for the actual value we get. We might as well post manually every single day, because we're watching the accounts so closely to see if there are any errors, and then having to correct those errors.

I like the fact we can create graphics on the fly, inside the editor. We handle numerous client accounts, and our entire team works on the platform daily.

There are massive amount of problems with this software. The site is very buggy. We have had more problems than what the product is worth at this point. The software will not post consistently to Instagram using the IG Direct feature. Access to accounts constantly need to be reconnected. The app that they use to connect accounts doesn't work very well, and errors out. The Instagram posts have been duplicated. There is no feature to notify anyone if a post didn't go through, other than manually going back into each account and looking to make sure each post went through. Our agency is located in the USA, and Customer Service is located in Ukraine, or there about. Trying to get support is extremely difficult, and the response time is slow.

Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Strategic Director in USA
Quelle: GetApp

The social media management tool for agencies

Kommentare: Their customer service is also outstanding! They keep their clients updated about issues (which rarely happen), resolve them quickly, and often ask for feedback for their feature roadmap.

The ability to collaborate with our team mates and clients is better than other tools we have evaluated. This tool makes creating and scheduling posts a great time saver. They have many example posts ready for use or inspiration for your own custom posts.

I'd like to see some more advanced editing features, such as automatic formatting from one social platform to another or animation.

Chris T.
Chris T.
Director in UK

Fantastic social scheduler that is just short of greatness

Kommentare: Overall PromoRepublic is a great piece of software that is just shy or true greatness.

PromoRepublic is super simple to use and even links with Google My Business which not many others I know of do. It also provides direct Instagram posting, one of the reasons we left Hootsuite! Also the approval system is great... for the most part (see below).

The only reason I have not given this 5 stars for functionality as it is missing two key components which should have been standard... 1. Apart form Twitter, most other channels will not pick up businesses you tag in posts meaning you have to manually edit these posts once online. 2. When setting a post for approval no one is notified. It would be handy that anyone assigned to that workspace would be notified or could br tagged in to be notified. Makes the whole approval and notification system null and void.

Amna R.
Amna R.
CEO in USA

Best Social Media marketing solution

Kommentare: Superb. We have grown many of our social media handles because of this. It's very easy to select and post new stuff

We can schedule many posts on almost all famous social media! They also have pre-built templates for almost any occasion which helps a lot + there's a simple graphic editor as well. One of the best apps we bought

Currently, we can't directly post to instagram, and have to do it via an app everything. Otherwise this is perfect

Connect with me to Discover Why Every Integrative Health Practitioner Needs a Professional Website in USA

Perfect for Social Media

It's an everything product making social media into a fun job rather than a task.

Any issues I've had were cleared up quickly with their support. They have a Trello board so you can see what's being done in future development.

Francisco C.
Francisco C.
Director de marketing digital in Mexiko

One of the best platforms for scheduling social

Kommentare: Has been great, I schedule instagram, facebook, linkedin and now even videos in the platform.

I love that you can shcedule most of the social platforms in here with just one click and has a canva functionalityt embedded to it which makes it even easier to use.

The price tag is kinda expensive but I got it on a sale on Apssumo which made the purchase a complete gift for me.

Anthony D.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Good Value!

4,0 letzte Woche Neu

The ability to automate post publishing was great! Having a single system for all your social accounts is extremely valuable.

The social media profile limits seemed a little low compared to its competitors.

Philip P.
Director in UK

PromoRepublic Nailed It

Kommentare: We needed a way to manage our client social media posts and our own and we had trialled several different applications that promised to do just that and all were pretty much similar but the fell down on areas that PromoRepublic nailed immediately - ease of use, look and feel and the creation process was great as soon as we logged in. Support has been great and responsive and if there has been an issue, the workaround can be discovered most times by ourselves and doesn't require a code degree to do it. New users in the company are up and running with the basics in about 10 minutes flat and that is just great.

The way the software menus are laid out makes it very clear how to use this software and the suggested Posts Ideas are a great starting point to help you develop a strategy for the coming days, weeks and months for your own or your client social posts. The Editor is a breeze to use and allows pretty much all the customisation you would ever need and the fact that you can upload your own images created outside of the software to use in a post pretty much covers all bases.

The Post Ideas are broken into Categories and for us, as a Tech company their offerings aren't great under the Technology category but having said that, they are a great idea sparker and often form the template for something we do - text content being changed. We sometimes find on a rare occasion, we get logged out and it asks us for our password and even though it's not been changed it won't accept the password we use. We have to reset the password and if we use the same one, it accepts it and lets us in. It's not a deal-breaker, just annoying as it always happens when I want to do something ;)

Antwort von PromoRepublic

Hi Philip, Thanks a bunch for the 5 star review! We absolutely agree that Posts Ideas are a great starting point to help you develop a strategy for the coming days, weeks and months. Have you tried to set repetition on your posts? Take a look at this tutorial if you want: https://help.promorepublic.com/en/articles/2349154-how-to-use-repeating-posts We are continuously adding the new content, but there can be some industries that we don't cover at all. Could you please specify what content you would like to see? I will communicate your request to our content team immediately. Meanwhile, I advise that you use a similar keyword of what you are looking for in the search bar on the top of your dashboard. You will be prompted with some nice options. Also, try to use other industries' photos and ideas to create your own templates keeping to your company visual style. Look forward to your reply! Best, Kate

USA
Quelle: GetApp

I tried a bunch of social marketing solutions while searching for one that fit me and my companies. PromoRepublic is the one I eventually chose. Not only does it offer the social media sites I needed, it has a catalog of thousands of suggested social media content posts, curated for your business. This helps you schedule relevant posts even when you don't have great ideas at that minute. The photo editor right in the system is great. We no longer have to search stock photos to choose what we need, go to a separate photo editing service to edit the photo, then go to our social media manager to post it. Now, we can do it all in one system, which is such a time saver. The EverGreen content manager allows us to repurpose posts that had high engagements and are still viable, and the analytics are great. Not only that, but I love that we can add multiple brands to our dashboard. Such a time saver! I locked in a lifetime pricing via an App sale site, but even their regular pricing isn't bad at all for all the features you get. Support is super reactive too, they listen to all suggestions, and most suggestions users have posted are either already done, or already added to the roadmap for 2019-2020. You can't beat a service that actually listens to its customers and wants to improve.

I would like to see more niche content for the curation sections. The content categories they have right now are rather broad and could use narrowed down a bit. As an author, I chose Media, but most of the content is still iffy as to whether it applies to me or not, and most aren't things I'd post on my author accounts, but more for my publisher account. Still, I love that they have options for Pinterest, articles, quotes, etc. It gives a great catalog of content to use if it fits your niche, and spurs new ideas as well, even when it doesn't quite fit. Overall, I'm very pleased with my purchase and how it has revolutionized my social media management.

Jose luis B.
Marketer in Mexiko

Great tool for socialmedia managment

Kommentare: Promorepublic has helped us to be more productive, saving time and getting better results in our social media management service.

One of the most amazing things in Promorepublic it the autopilot spots to publish, they suggest a specific day, time and topic to publish and get the most engagement. I also like the interface and the ability to create different workspaces to group your account by type, by a client, etc. Some other cool feature it the calendar who shows you the main dates you can take advantage of , nice tool.

Its a little hard the star, adding all the accounts because you have to do it one by one, but once you are ready with this everything else its easy to manage.

Antwort von PromoRepublic

Hi Jose, Thank you so much for your detailed review. We appreciate knowing that you found value in grouping pages in workspaces, autopilot that suggested you time slots when it is best to past based on your page engagement analysis. Yes, you're right, we don't give an option to bulk add your social pages, though once it's done, feel free to enjoy seamless posting. The cherry on the top is to know that our tool increased your productivity, you save time and get better results. In case you need any help, our Support representatives will be there for you. Welcome to the fam! Best, PR team

Paul C.
Managing Director in Australien
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Social Posting Made Simple

Kommentare: PromoRepublic allows us to keep our brand in front of our audience. We can update our audience with relevant topics and ideas of interest and generate traffic to our website. A recent Pin went viral and increased our traffic by 300%. PromoRebublic provides us with analytics on this as well as a simple mechanism to repeat this process. We primarily use Pinterest and Facebook as out social marketing platforms and this is done all in the one place with PromoRebublic.

PromoRepublic provides a one stop place for all your Social Media publishing needs. Simple to connect all types of Social accounts and schedule posting at dates and times to suit your audience. Select from a fully functioning editor to create your own posts from scratch, or use their huge base of templates. Trending and seasonal post ideas such are also provided for a wide range of markets and platforms. Detailed analytics is provided on all your posts. The pricing is scalable and much better than the competitors.

The calendar showing your scheduled posts is seperate for each platform and in the case of Pinterest for each of your boards. A consolidated calendar showing all scheduled posts across platforms and Pinterest boards would be nice to have.

Bj J.
Editor in USA
Medienproduktion, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

PromoRepublic makes social media simple

Kommentare: The customer service is outstanding at PromoRepublic. When we first began using the program, our team had lots of questions, but PromoRepublic took the time to answer each one fully and politely. I still ask one question every week, but the software is now so simple for me, that my questions are usually about certain graphics.

As a media company, we want to present our content in the best way possible and then distribute to social media. Our company did a great job engaging our members on Facebook, but Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest were more difficult for us until we found PromoRepublic. PromoRepublic has ideas for social media posts every day with pre-made graphics that you can use as-is or edit to include your logo or change photos/text. Our time is valuable and PromoRepublic helped us get more of it back, and we even use it for Facebook now as well, but it is especially useful for the more difficult Pinterest and Instagram posting routines.

I would like to have direct publishing with Instagram, but PromoRepublic makes it easy by simply allowing you to authorize posts in a very easy to use app.

Vice President of Marketing in USA

Incredibly Helpful

Kommentare: I LOVE this platform. I have told probably a half dozen other businesses about it.

There are so many things I like about this software. 1) The design/edit function is so easy to use. It makes creating branded images sooooo easy. 2) The calendar lets you have complete visibility into what and when you are publishing. 3) They make suggestions for the best times to post on each channel based on algorithms and experience. SO GREAT. 4) They have tons of pre-made content posts available and ready to go, so you always have ideas to choose from.

You can't save your brand colors, so you have to constantly copy and paste in hex colors into the post editor. Instagram posting is a pain--which is probably not their fault, as you can schedule it in Promo, but then you have to actually push publish from your phone. The other thing I wish it had was a way to see which of their pre-made posts you have already used. After you use the platform for several years, I've been using it 2.5 years, you forget what you have used.

Louie E.
Administrator in Südafrika
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Social media management at its best

Kommentare: Very easy to use, filled with amazing content. Posting to all your profiles problem free.

This is amazing software for all cross platforms of social media. The ability to receive awesome content planned for you and post suggestions.

The pricing can be a bit high for countries outside of the us ( exchange rate. Make it for some impossible to afford.)

Ricardo S.

The Best Social Media Tool On The Market

Kommentare: Great. I've used other tools in the past and this is by far my favorite. I hardly have to use photoshop or other design tools when creating posts. The built in photo editor is amazing. I'm into graphic design so I love the amount of features this tool has. Even my employees that don't have a design background find the tool easy to use and make their posts look like an expert designer created it. There is so much built into this app that it's worth getting. Outside of using the tool, I also must say that their Customer Service is amazing. Anytime I have any questions about using their tool or adding a new team member, they are always happy to help. They have a friendly staff and they have a very quick response time. Shout out to CSR for always taking the time to help me!

The ease of use. This app is has a number of great features that make it easy to create and schedule posts across all social platforms.

It's hard to say. I don't think there is anything that I like least about it. It would be cool if they can find a way to add Video templates to their tool. As video posts become increasingly popular there are some apps on the market that allow you to customize stock videos with text and graphics. It would be neat if Promo Republic can integrate something like this into their tool.

Eliza W.
Partnership Manager in Polen

Simply the best all-in-one social media marketing platform

Kommentare: As I said, using one tool instead of few different tools is a pure pleasure - we save time, and definitely save money. Plus the library of content ideas and templates is so unique - no other social media tool has anything similar.

We found all we need - from content creationg and tons of post ideas and templates, to automatic scheduling to 5 main social channels (Fb, Tw, Inst, Li, Pin). Using one tool to manage all our social media campaigns is a pure pleasure.

No video content and templates. You can upload your own videos, and gifs, but they don't have pre-designed video templates. Let's see if they add some.

Sara F.
CFO and Marketing Manager in USA

Product Review

Kommentare: No complaints it has been well worth the investment and the customer service has been awesome!

I love the templates, ease of use, and the recommendations on when to post what type of content. Also having all accounts under one software is a huge time saver!

Instagrams discount a lot and I do not know until they don't post.

Audrey S.
Audrey S.
Creative Business Strategist in Schweiz
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

The most complete social media software on the market

Kommentare: I can plan a whole month of updates on all my social media profiles within a 1/2 day of work, so I love that PromoRepublic helps me be very efficient with the time I spend on social media. That's why I keep using it since 2016, and why I recommend it to my clients too.

- Many social media platforms are included, which allows to post simultaneously on Facebook (pages + groups), Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest. - You can create your images within the software, as it includes a picture creation tool that looks very similar to Canva; and allows you to resize your pictures too. - You have updates that are pre-created for you, should you wish to use them, which saves you time thinking about what to post and when. - You have calendar features that help you strategise relevant seasonal content to share with your audience. - You can re-post some of the updates you created in the past. - You can upload photos, gif, videos.

- The pricing might be a bit stiff when you're starting out, but when you consider how much time you're saving through using the tool, it's well worth it.

Kathy M.
LPC in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great social media management software

Kommentare: Very good.

I love that I can schedule my social media presence however far in advance I'd like. I often do one month at a time.

I wish it was less expensive for a solopreneur like myself.

Laura B.
author in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Simply the Best!

Kommentare: Increased engagement on social media channels. Fantastic customer support. Competitively priced. Great for a solo business. Using PromoRepublic has been a game-changer for me as an independent author. Frees up valuable time for writing.

ease of scheduling to different social media sites extensive graphic files graphic editor suggested content/graphics upload graphics auto-scheduling branding easy to use

Wish we could post directly to Instagram. (I know that this is an Instagram issue)...but, it's difficult to remember to go on iPhone app to approve on a timely basis (Wish List Item!) Otherwise, PromoRepublic is THE BEST!

Tamica S.
Tamica S.
Leadership Development Coach in USA
Personalwesen, Selbstständig

A Total Lifesaver

Kommentare: PromoRepublic allows me to schedule my social media posts for months out. If I spend 2 hours on a Sunday afternoon I can get most of my posts for Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, and Instagram done for the entire month. This is the biggest timesaver I have ever come across.

This product saves me more time than anything else that I use. I would not be able to handle any of my social media accounts if it weren't for PromoRepublic. It's easy to use, the ideas for posts are awesome and I love how easy it is to schedule posts across multiple social media platforms.

I would love to be able to see more data about how my posts are doing without paying an arm and a leg. Also, I would pay for more ideas but right now the cost is a bit outrageous. Having better articles might help too.

Eduardo C.
President LATAM in Brasilien

Excellent for social media posts

Kommentare: I am very pleased with Promorepublic. Great software and does what you need for social media posts

Easy to schedule posts Good integrations Stable Can create posts in the software Good user interface

The mobile app is limited in functions You really need to use the web interface to work with it No automatic instagram posting