MySchedule.com Bewertungen

von MySchedule.com

Filtern nach:

Über MySchedule.com

Mit MySchedule kannst du dein gesamtes Personal problemlos von deinem Telefon, Tablet oder Desktop aus einplanen und verwalten.

Erfahre mehr über MySchedule.com

Michael H.
  • Bewertet am 9.5.2017

"MySchedule.com has totally changed (for the best) how we will forever operate our business. "

Vorteile: I own and operate a MMA/Crossfit training facilities in the Northern Virginia/DC Metropolitan area, with all kinds of employees/staff ranging from: personal trainers, administrative management, lead & assistant instructors, as well as subcontractors. With MySchedule its all about making the life of a business owner/manager 100 times easier! We've tried other scheduling softwares before, simply were not satisfied, and they didn't click with our employees so we were left with the old-fashioned methods of scheduling everyone (email). MySchedule is easy to use, quick to learn/understand, and most importantly has been something we as an organization are going to stick with as a crucial asset to the systems we try to have in place for our business to consistently thrive. I feel with MySchedule we are at the cutting edge of management and scheduling standards, and certainly have an edge over our competition. At this point, I don't know what we would do without MySchedule!

• Bewertet am 9.5.2017
David T.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.1.2020

"Game changer"

Kommentare: Myschedule worked with my company to make sure their product exactly fit my needs. It has made scheduling a breeze and finally let us setup a way for people to pick up open shifts or trade shifts.

Vorteile: It’s ease and flexibility of use. I don’t train new users how to use it, they just pick it up and go.

Nachteile: We honestly haven’t had any issues since implementing the system.

• Bewertet am 16.1.2020
Kristin A.
Pharmacy Manager
Pharmazeutika, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.12.2019

"Many features but could use enhancements"

Kommentare: The business problems we are solving are not only time to create a schedule but also have it visible to employees outside of the workplace. We can easily set schedules to corporate demand, ensuring we stay within budgeted hours.

Vorteile: There are many pros to my schedule as a scheduling tool for staff. For one, you can build templates and set employees' availability. It also has the capability to set days/hours per week that employees prefer to be scheduled. Warnings appear for overtime or when employees are scheduled outside set availability. Vacation requests are easy to put in and also have a calendar function to easily assess how many employees have requested a particular day off. You can download the mobile app to approve or deny requests and employees have easy access to schedule and time off requests. I also love the over/short feature that tells me if I am under/overstaffed for a particular time of day.

Nachteile: There are downsides. For one, it is slow to load every time a change or edit is done. Second, templates could be streamlined. I also find that when I schedule an employee for 12:00 p.m., it likes to reset to 12 a.m. Instead of the copy function, I wish you could drag and paste an employee's scheduled day to another day.

• Bewertet am 4.12.2019
Maria H.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.1.2020

"Saves us a lot of time"

Kommentare: It saves me time during the week. Scheduling is much less stressful for me and my employees

Vorteile: I like that it is simple and my employees like it

Nachteile: I do not like that I cannot customize exports

• Bewertet am 24.1.2020
Tiffany A.
Occupational Therapist
  • Bewertet am 26.11.2017

"Myschedule is a great system for anyone looking to schedule their employees online. "

Vorteile: Myschedule was a great addition for us and it was very easy to learn. I really don't know what I would do without it and it has become an essential part of our daily management. The team at Myschedule also helped us set up our whole account. Their customer service and support is really good over there. Our employees love using the phone app. It has become a great communication tool for our management and employees.

• Bewertet am 26.11.2017
James M.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.3.2019

"Great product"

Kommentare: We spend way less time scheduling our employees and dealing with communication disconnects.

Vorteile: My managers and employees love using it. Easy to set up and and even easier to use. One of the best parts about having Myschedule in place is that I don't have to field calls from my employees all day long anymore. These guys helped me set everything up and took the time to teach each of my managers how to use the system. They have a great staff over there. Highly recommend

Nachteile: Our experience with Myschedule has been nothing but positive.

• Bewertet am 13.3.2019
Rob O.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.5.2018

"MySchedule.com is one of the most intuitive and user friendly scheduling platforms I have used. "

Kommentare: Ease of use and easy integration.

Vorteile: Stability, functionality, app inclusion, customer service, ongoing improvements. Template feature is great, making adjustments is easy.

Nachteile: Looking forward to additional features rolling out. I would like the ability to manage the schedule from the app.

• Bewertet am 1.5.2018
Patrick D.
Telekommunikation, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.1.2020

"Great Software"

Vorteile: Easy to use. Great support staff at MySchedule, they are always willing and able to help with any issues I have that come up.

Nachteile: They are still adding more features that would be of great use they just haven't implemented everything yet,. Can't wait until they add the rest of the features.

• Bewertet am 2.1.2020
Porfirio C.
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.1.2020

"Great app"

Kommentare: I have enjoyed using this.

Vorteile: I like having an app for my employees to see the schedule and request time off.

Nachteile: I would like to upload things to the account.

• Bewertet am 31.1.2020
Erinn K.
Scheduling Coordinator
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.7.2019

"MySchedule Review/Experience"

Vorteile: The team is easily accessible. Whenever I call customer representative they jump right on any issues and has been completely helpful since day 1

Nachteile: "No Cons"
Any issues or suggestions are taken very well and taken to the team as consideration.

von MySchedule.com an 11.7.2019

Thank you for your review. It has been a pleasure working with you and your team.

• Bewertet am 8.7.2019
Maria N.
Property Manager
  • Bewertet am 4.1.2018

"Excellent employee scheduling software. Very user friendly. "

Vorteile: This software is user friendly. It has been perfect for my company's scheduling needs. Excellent scheduling and managing software.

• Bewertet am 4.1.2018
Angela D.
Tennis Program Manager
  • Bewertet am 2.7.2018

"MySchedule has made it easy to schedule and communicate to our Tennis Coaches site wide "

Vorteile: It's ease of use to get people scheduled and to reflect who is not working certain times on a mas scale.

Nachteile: The software could improve by allowing an end date for the programs you may have if you are a seasonal based company.

• Bewertet am 2.7.2018
Josh J.
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 27.9.2018

"Awesome Scheduling Management Tool!"

Vorteile: MySchedule has been a game changer for us! It has been amazing how organized we have been since implementing this system into our organization.

Nachteile: It takes some time to train all your staff to get on board with the application, but once you do then it's all systems go!

• Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 27.9.2018
Phearom S.
  • Bewertet am 20.10.2016

"Nursing Manager"

Kommentare: 20 years working in children hospital. My current position is inpatient department Nursing Manager, I have been much experiencing with various working places, such as Home Care Project, ICU, OPD, Surgical Unit, ER. In the hospital where I am current working, I am mostly responsible for nursing staff supervision, lecturing, and preceptor of the newly recruited employees.

• Bewertet am 20.10.2016
Brittney R.
  • Bewertet am 7.4.2016

"amazing easy to use scheduling software"

Kommentare: Great scheduling tool. Easy to use. Crisp layout and simple to navigate through. Fantastic customer service.

• Bewertet am 7.4.2016
Gabrielle G.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.7.2019

"Great for our small business!"

Kommentare: It has been a great resource for our business! I am very happy with it.

Vorteile: Easy to use. Tutorials were very helpful for new employees.

Nachteile: The software app does not have all the features that the website has, such as management tools and requesting days off.

von MySchedule.com an 11.7.2019

Thank you so much for your review. It is nice to hear that we have been a great resource for your business. Our team is on track to release version 2 of the phone app this coming month. This release will include management tools, time off requests, and much more!

• Bewertet am 10.7.2019