Über StockMarketEye

Einfach zu bedienende Portfolio-Management-Software für Unternehmen und Privatanleger. Verfolge deine Investitionen auf Windows/Mac/iOS/Android.

Erfahre mehr über StockMarketEye

There a few bugs there and there, which are annoying but not a show stopper.

Bewertungen zu StockMarketEye

StockMarketEye hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 102 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du StockMarketEye bereits verwendet?

Linh
Linh
Tax Auditor in USA
Buchhaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A well rounded portfolio management

Kommentare: The design looks neat and nice. All bulit-in reports are very helpful. The transaction importation from the brokerage connection requires a few manual adjustments. Good impression. I am a first-year subscriber and see myself using it until I can find a better one.

Stock Market Eye can connect directly to my brokerage accounts, download the transaction detail and book it into my own portfolio. I can see gain/loss of the individual trade as well as the whole history of every stock I trade back to 5 years (in my case) together with dividends and other corporate actions.

Subscription-based software so the cost will accumulate year by year. Also, the mobile app is lackluster.

Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A Stellar Software for Analyzing Financial Investments

Kommentare: Well worth the one time fee!

As a Financial Analyst, I deal with a lot of numbers and comparable charts daily. My days can get pretty busy and I sometimes don’t know where to start. I’m so happy with StockMarketEye which has assisted me in doing comparable research for my investment portfolios. I can assess the charts and developments from my desktop and everything is always up-to-date. I have a lot of confidence in this software which enables me to give solid advice to my peers.

I’m very happy with StockMarketEye and have not experienced much trouble with it. I use it on a daily basis, and it is one of the first things I check in the morning when I get to the office.

Joseph
President & CEO in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Missing a simple but very important function

Absolutely nothing the software does not allow the end user to chose custom colors for the different "common indicator" graph lines. This feature tends to use predominately red variations. Making ease of use for graph study much more difficult than it should be.

The software does not allow the end user to chose custom colors for the different "common indicator" graph lines. This feature tends to use predominately red variations. Making ease of use for graph study much more difficult than it should be. I have requested this simple fix several times over the years to no avail. Now that the software is no longer free to use, I guess I'll have to switch to an online graph service that provides this common feature. It's a shame that SME refuses to provide such a simple yet necessary feature.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Stay Up to Date With the Market

As an Investment Banking Analyst, I always have to stay up-to-date with the status of the market since it fluctuates all the time. What may have been a good decision yesterday, might not work tomorrow. Since my clients put their trust and faith in me, I always want to deliver the best service. This is where StockMarketEye fits and I must say that this software has helped me effectively manage my clients accounts. I can monitor the charts and benchmarking from my computer which is right on track. All the information I need is handy and this software is instrumental in my decision making for my clients.

My only concern about this program is that there are not too many selections for the charts. It’s not really a major issue, but could use some improvement down the road.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Better than expected or any other such investment management programs I've seen

Kommentare: Very quick and informative response from support when I had a question on getting set up. That whole process went smoothly.

I like that it's on my computer and not in some amorphous "cloud." I was looking to replace Google Finance after it turned into a mess, found this and can't be happier plus it is way more useful. It's fast, comprehensive, and makes a load of information easy to find. I've only been using for about 6 months and it's now an important go-to tool for all my investing decisions. We have about 60 holdings of more than 40 stocks, CEFs, ETFs in 6 accounts (SEPs, ROTHs, etc.) with 2 brokers. I was just able to easily complete a total overview analysis that I've been straining to try and do for a long time. It's easy to update with transactions, divis, etc. and is alway right on with Quicken & broker statements.

No complaints about SMEye at all. In fact, I'm still learning about tools and info it includes.

Frank
Frank
Senior Software Engineer in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

StockMarketEye is best portfolio manager I've seen!

The software is really easy and flexible to use. It allows me to set up my dashboard to only see what's important to me and to group stocks into categories. Another thing I like is the alert function. It's a very useful feature that helps alert me to any sell/buy criteria I've set. I also like the ability to get up to date financial news from the app.

I've always felt the iOS app doesn't perform as well as the app for my windows computer. And even though I've seen some improvements lately, I still hope to see more improvement to bring up to par with the windows app.

Pharmazeutika, Selbstständig

Perfect tool to complement the active daytrader

It's hard to make the decision between using your brokerage's advanced (and paid) tracking functionalities, and a third party app. I have to say that StockMarketEye does an impressive job in providing all the information I want with only a few clicks or taps. I can't say that I've become a more successful trader while using this software, but I can say that it's been a lot easier to review the metrics of my trading.

There are some sync issues with my brokerage. This is something I anticipate being resolved in the future, as my brokerage is a lesser known entity.

Alex
Alex
Day Trader in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Well Priced Research Software

Kommentare: Overall I would recommend this to anyone that is getting into trading and has their securities and investment portfolios in multiple places.

I've used this for about a year now to track stats on the different securities I am trading and I have found that over time as I become acquainted with the user interface that is saves me a lot of time on my research.

There is a learning curve to using the software but fortunately the help guides will get you going but to utilize the software to maximum advantage (for day trading) it will take some time setting up and practice.

Craig
Craig
Orthopaedic Surgeon in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

StockMarketEye ... "better than Quicken for Mac users" (especially non-US)

Kommentare: This is an excellent stock following program. There are some things that could be made perfect (from already good or very good or a few things excellent). There is nothing bad that I have come across - the nearest is the allocation to sale of part parcels, but even this is sensible. It could be laid out diferently but it is overall excellent. I got this because I was tired of the endless debacle that is Quicken for a non-US Mac user and am happy. I think it works well for this group.

This software works ! It is very intuitive. It has detail where required and good displays.

The reporting is OK but could be adapted ideally to suit exact tax planning for each market with some additional work. I liked the import brokerage function.

Jon
Jon
Director of IT Infrastructure and Cloud Hosting Services in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Quality Product for Investors

Kommentare: SME allows me to easily monitor all my portfolios in one place and analyze my profits and losses. A great product!

SME is a great portfolio management software that provides me with centralized visibility of my portfolio and watch lists. I highly recommend SME as an investment tool.

Nothing directly related to the product. Most limits encountered are related to Yahoo finance where SME retrieves stock data.

Richard
Individual in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Suits My Needs

Kommentare: My overall experience is very favorable. I believe my decision to purchase this product was a very sound decision. I use the software daily including days when the markets are closed. I am happy enough with my use that even though the developer is very open to suggested improvements and actually solicits same, I have not submitted any.

Enables me to track actual and hypothetical portfolios of stock market investments in real time. The software also enables tracking and recording dividends, return of capital, interests, management fees, taxes, cash inputs, cash withdrawals, etc. which I record for any actual portfolios I create.

The software synchronizes with Yahoo Finance, which is OK, but I have found that Market Watch is a superior platform to Yahoo. The reports system is also OK, but took me while to get used to the nuances of the cumbersome report generating system.

Self in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Best product for real-time portfolio performance analysis

Kommentare: The product's user interface is easy to use and intuitive. Its very easy to zoom out on a portfolio, or zoom in on a single position. The brokerage import allows aggregation and consolidation across multiple brokerage accounts. It provides an almost real-time picture of all of my investment portfolios.

The feature I use and like the most is the ability to clearly see the performance of a particular investment position over time.

Can't wait for the new mobile app as well as expanded brokerage import.Would also be nice if it could import bank accounts.

Andrew
Manager in Australien
Staatsverwaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Portfolio Management Tool for ASX

Kommentare: I use StockMarketEye to track and manage my portfolio of stocks held on the Australian Stock Exchange. The program is able to provide excellent analysis through its data and charts, and the reports functionality lets me review performance over time, and compare against index performance. The ability to accurately track transactions, dividends, reinvestment plans, etc all help to give me a very accurate insight into my portfolio.

The ability to track all transactions relating to my portfolio and get accurate analytics.

I'm a Mac user and I don't like that it has been developed in Java (I assume). This means it's cross platform, but it doesn't look nice and doesn't conform with Mac UX.

Dennis
USA
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best I have found!

Kommentare: I have used many portfolio tracking software packages and online sites. StockMarketEye is the only program that provides a comprehensive tracking and reporting system. You can generate a detailed return report based on an specific time frame you want on one portfolio or a combination of portfolios. You can track buys and sells very easily, as well as, account for dividends to cash or reinvested easily. You receive portfolio return to include time weighted average. The program provides stock graphs that includes buys, sells, dividends, and splits.

The software offers no fundamental or technical stock research.

N/A in Kanada
Bankwesen, Selbstständig

Most user friendly package on the market.

Kommentare: It allows me to easily monitor which segments within my portfolio are lagging.

The ease with which I can organize my portfolios' and watch lists. Customer support was very responsive when I had an issue, responded very promptly.

The way the % gain total is calculated, I can't seem to reconcile it.

Don
retired in USA

With them from the start

Kommentare: Stockmarketeye offers me a quick or and in depth look at what my holdings are doing and what they have done. There is much of the program which goes into depth I do not use but what I do use saves me a lot of time and is very graphic. I have found their tech support to be most helpful.

In a quick glance i can see what is important to me

President in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Crashes all the time

Kommentare: Frustration. It crashes often so its currently a pain. I dont have the time to frequently go back and reload the entire software and portfolio

When it works, I love the real time data to manage trades.

Its always crashes on my machine and I can never seem to recover it. I end up deleting the whole thing and have to start over. I would also like to see a "page" where it consolidates my current positions with those that I am watching

Steve
Self employed in USA
Internet

Helps me double check the financial advisors

Kommentare: Invariably, when we walk into our financial institution to review our investments, the returns always seem a little higher than it would appear. I appreciate SME's ability to enter in the dates and amounts for very old trades to get our own personal read on how our long term investments are doing. Thanks. And on a Mac :)

Inputting old data and being able to get ytd% and daily %

I think the dividend feature could work a bit better? Haven't tried in a while...

Mellie
Retired in USA

This product is a comprehensive, easy to use way to keep track of all of your stocks.

I like that you can format the screens to track just what is important to you. And that the stocks are updated automatically when the program starts.

The setup required a learning curve which was expected. I do not have any cons at this time. It serves my purpose well.

Joseph
VP - Operations in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Kommentare: Overall I love your product - although there is one suggestion where I'd like to see more info ( daily gain / loss + active Stock price )

Ease of use and backup to iCloud

Small fonts - more info / tailored info to my requirements

Maurice
President | Owner in Kanada
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Just started using it, but ok.

Kommentare: Good system to monitor performance of equity holdings on a regular basis.

Good links to news and other stats. I like the layout of the site and the ease to check performance. It is easy to connect and updates quickly.

I would like to be able to enter the number of shares owned and then see daily, monthly performance.

Antwort von StockMarketEye

Thanks for using StockMarketEye. Just wanted to point out that you can add the "4W%", "3M%", "YTD%" columns to your portfolio (Prices or Fundamentals views) to see the performance of your individual holdings over various time frames.

bob
INstructor-College in USA

Mixed, good for what it does..not useful enuf..see below

grouping stocks in categories; report facilities; support is very good;cheap; Good import features

I've been looking for an auto sync tool with my Fidelity acct so that when buy or sell it gets applied here. WIthout that, it isnt that useful bec I can do a lot of trading and dont want to double update

Antwort von StockMarketEye

Thanks for using StockMarketEye. Although StockMarketEye does not automatically sync your latest trades from your brokerage account, you can run the update-from-brokerage feature yourself at any time to pull in your latest trades from your brokerage account.

Éamann
Belgien
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Easy to use software for non-specialists

Kommentare: I'm not a day-trader, just an ordinary head of family who needs to manage our family investments. Our needs are quite basic - adding and subtracting shares as we buy and sell, taking account of dividends, managing splits, etc.. Perhaps because of our simple needs, I found it surprisingly hard to find software that was easy to understand and to use and at the same time a top performer. StockMarket Eye fitted the bill perfectly. Easy to install, easy to add and organise our investments. No overly technical terminology from either a computer or financial point of view. Glancing through the documentation it looks as though the software is also capable of meeting the needs of professionals. I would underline the very good customer support that goes with the software. It is efficient and quick. Regularly I find myself confronted with operations that I do not know how to handle and their support staff has always replied quickly and clearly and helped me solve my problems. In conclusion let me say that I bought the software myself and have paid to have it updated. If I have given it a glowing recommendation, it is not because I have been paid to do so but because it is really good.

Jim
Administrator in USA

Software is easy to set up and use. Customer support is quick and helpful.

Kommentare: The product gives me the tools to make informed decisions regarding my investments.

I appreciate the clear columnar set-up of the quotes. Adding bought and sold stocks is extremely easy and intuitive. The fundamental and technical features are quite complete for the average trader.

It's a hassle to manually sync data every time I use the product. The product should automatically sync to the cloud on a regular basis.

Aris
Griechenland
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Very good overall with excellent support

Kommentare: There is a very limited selection of portfolio management software for the Mac with good functionality and at a reasonable price. Having tried almost everything that is available, I have concluded that StockMarketEye is the best of the bunch. Most of the other options (Mastock, Investoscope ...) are ok in terms of functionality but rather cumbersome in terms of usability. The support, on the one occasion that I contacted them, was very responsive an courteous. My only gripes, and they are rather minor, are that I would have preferred it if the software was available through the App Store making licensing and registration slightly simpler, and that the interface is in need of an overhaul to make it a bit more modern.