Northwell Health Beam Experience

Bewertet am 20.6.2016
Mary S.
Brand Project Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: From a personal point of view, I find the BEAM platform very easy to use. Despite being offered tutorials in how to use it, I was able to jump straight in to it and navigate myself around without any problems.

Vorteile: Having just launched a new brand identity at our organization, BEAM made our launch more successful and helped us to reach and engage employees more quickly and efficiently. By improving the distribution model, it has enabled them to find and use the right messaging, tools, and assets. This has largely eliminated the brand inconsistency issues that were a problem in the past. As part of the team that manages brand, it has also allowed us to focus our time on more important tasks as part of our day job. We're no longer processing individual requests for logos or image files now that all employees have access to what they need when they need it.

Nachteile: I don't fully understand the reports and exactly how they are built. I would also like to be able to share assets via a link on a one-off basis to people that don't have access to the full site.

von Monigle an 20.6.2016

Mary, thank you for the review! We're very happy to hear about your positive experience with BEAM. We will pass on the feedback around reports and email sharing to our product team here at Monigle for consideration. Thanks again!

Nothing but positive things to say about BEAM and the Monigle team!

Bewertet am 26.5.2016
Rene D.

Kommentare: Having used BEAM for some time now, I continue to be happy with how it works and how well it scales to fit our particular needs. All of our brand assets are organized and presented in a way that makes it easy for users to quickly find exactly what they're looking for. The file exchange is a particularly popular feature. With restrictions on sending large files via email, the brand center offers an extremely useful solution for sharing assets across departments. As an administrator, my time is no longer spent repeatedly fielding requests for individual assets when I can simply point them to the brand center and allow them to self-serve from a collection of approved materials. All this combines to maintain a consistent brand identity. The customer service provided by Monigle is excellent. They are always responsive and quick to resolve any issues. I have absolutely no complaints.

von Monigle an 27.5.2016

Rene, thank you for the great review! We're proud to have you as a client and are pleased to hear about the benefits BEAM has provided.