Über ProPet

All-in-one-Software für das Business-Management von Tierpensionen, Tagesstätten, Hundefriseursalons, Hundeschulen und Tiereinzelhandel!

Erfahre mehr über ProPet

There are TOO many great things about this program.

So much needs to be done - main complaint is customers book even if you are full. We have to manually tell them we're full.

Bewertungen zu ProPet

ProPet hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 104 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ProPet bereits verwendet?

Warwick
Warwick
Co-Owner in Neuseeland
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fully featured with constant improvements

Kommentare: ProPet has made it so easy for us to run our business, while the lack of Xero support has created a couple of hurdles for us, we're very happy with the overall result we've been able to achieve using it.

Above all other training, daycare, boarding or grooming software - this stands tallest. ProPet is the cleanest, fully featured solution out there. While it can be very detailed and time consuming to set up, this customisability is what makes it great when you're looking for it later. The support is super helpful and always willing to hear out suggestions and feedback.

The training module was heavily based on the boarding/daycare module. This is understandable as it required a starting point, but has still borrowed far too much from these modules instead of rethinking how it should work for training and building the module from a different perspective.

Spencer

Not the best

Kommentare: When you have an idea or need something fixed within the software, the customer service reps are programmed to tell you that your idea is wonderful and that it will be placed on their list of great ideas, but nothing ever gets done. There is no tracking of open support tickets or follow up to help requests. There is no searchable help screen from within the software. You can search and external, ProPet knowledge base but it is very out-of-date and clunky. To me, the annual price I paid is no longer worth the value of the product/service I receive. However, once you have used ProPet for a period of time, it's hard to make the switch to another program.

It does help me manage my kennel space well. With ProPet I can avoid double bookings. Clients seem to find it easy enough to use.

While there is some room to customize the major and standard functions for my business, not all functions are that useable. We don't use the words "colour" and "cheque" in the US, it would be nice to have an American version of the software. What should be standard functions, you must create your own "rule" for to enable them to work properly. For example, there is no way to block clients from submitting reservations when you are going to be closed for a period of time. You can show on the calendar (X'd out dates) when you will be closed, but a client can still submit a reservation as long as their dates are on either side of your closed dates. You can't easily indicate when you kennel is completely full to clients and can no longer take reservation requests. You simply have to "cancel" every request as it comes in for the period you are full. If you like reports, ProPets has tons of reports, I think I use 2 -3 of them.

Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product, Terrible Service

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We would still be using this software if they had any kind of customer service after the sales team is done with you.
The software is great until it's not, and if you need help, you're on your own.

The product is excellent for multi channel pet businesses

The retail module is clunky and unwieldy. Hard to update and use. Customer service is nonexistent. They have a Facebook page where you can ask other users for help because they will never respond. I needed to revamp our entire retail inventory, and was emailing with a rep for several months, no help was forthcoming due to "staffing issues," i was as patient as i coyld be while continuing to check in, finally she just ghosted me.

Amanda
Manager in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great but needs work

Kommentare: It's great but a lot of the issues we have they just say
They are working on it
Things we have asked for 4+ years ago

It's really easy to use and to train people to use. Very straightforward and user friendly. Customers use it easily too

So much needs to be done - main complaint is customers book even if you are full We have to manually tell them we're full Causes confusing and overbooking

Alyssa
General Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Floppy Dog Daycare- us and our customers love it!

Kommentare: The ability to schedule online has been such a life changer. Before our customers would have to get on our website, send us an email via "Contact us" form, then it would go to the business owner who would then forward it to our general email. From there we would have to either email or call the pet owner to let them know they have confirmed. Now, its 4 buttons and its done! We have gotten amazing feedback on the portal, and we adore Propet & its ease of use. When we first got our demo we asked a few of our best customers if they minded trying it for us and giving feedback. They loved it on their end, and we loved it on ours! So incredibly happy we made the switch!

We ADORE the ability for clients to schedule appointments online. It has cut down on our phone calls and encourages people to make appointments instead of just walking in. The automatic emails are fantastic, as our regulars don't really need to look at every email! Going from Kennel Connection to Propet has been one of the best decisions we have made! Propet is incredibly easy to learn, use, and grow. It keeps us incredibly organized and easy for anyone look at and understand what is going on.

The phone app could use some work. I would love to see availability for the day (kennel view) on the app. Having an app for customers would also be awesome! I've had a few people ask about it. If there was a way you could turn off customers being able to make their own accounts that would help as well. We are afraid to put the link for the portal on our website, as someone did make their own account and sign their dog up for boarding without speaking to anyone. It made for a very confusing time when they showed up and we didnt know the dog. Would also love if there was a way to make a dog Bold, or red, or underlined on the dashboard for specific things. Right now we are using the High Priority note (adds a red star next to the dog name) but it is easy to overlook. Something obvious would be nice for dogs that can't go into the daycare yards or are dog aggressive. But overall, we absolutely love the software, and you guys are doing fabulous things!

Debbie
Manager in Neuseeland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Propet from a Person who is not techie

Kommentare: Knowing your pet's activity and health levels: ProPet’s sensors and tracking technology provide pet owners with an understanding of their pet’s activity, health, and behavior. Connecting with your pet: ProPet’s app allows pet owners to interact and communicate with their pet, as well as receive notifications when their pet’s activity levels change. identifying potential health issues: ProPet’s sensors and tracking technology can alert pet owners to changes in their pet’s health that may require further medical attention.BenefitsImproved pet health: ProPet’s sensors and tracking technology can help pet owners better understand their pet’s activity and health levels, allowing for more informed decisions about their pet’s health. Increased pet safety: The device and app can alert pet owners to changes in their pet’s activity levels, preventing dangerous situations or accidents. Improved pet tracking: ProPet allows pet owners to track their pet’s location, ensuring their pet stays safe and secure. Reduced pet anxiety: ProPet’s tracking technology also allows pet owners to monitor their pet’s activity levels, helping to reduce pet anxiety. Enhanced pet care: The device and app provide pet owners with detailed insights into their pet’s health, allowing for more personalized and tailored care.

ProPet offers a comprehensive set of pet care services, including dog walking, pet sitting, overnight care, and more.They have an easy-to-use booking system and offer flexible scheduling options.ProPet provides an insurance policy that covers any damage or injury that may occur during pet care services.ProPet offers competitive pricing when compared to other similar services.

ProPet does not offer grooming services.They do not offer any discounts for multiple pet households.ProPet does not have a mobile app for customers to book services.

Linda

Excellent software

I have tried out trial versions of just about every scheduling software program there is. I'm glad I chose this one. Excellent software, for someone like me who is a one-woman show, I can put everything into the software that I need. It allows me to schedule boarding, daycare, grooming, and standalone services (like when I want to put in a personal appointment so that I know not to schedule a customer during that time). It also has a basic retail section that I can add purchases to boarding or grooming or daycare appointments. Sends out emails to customers to confirm appointments. I even figured out a way to have the system send out reminder emails to clients who haven't been in for grooming in a while. I can list add- on services to basic services, for example special trimming or special shampoos can be added to the basic grooming and all those costs can be tabulated. Even more important, when the customer signs online to set their own appointment, they can add those extra services as well. Which is great for someone like me who hates to try to upsell people. And when I can't figure out how to do something, or what a particular function is for, email support gets me a response quickly.

At the moment there is no report that I can print what all my grooming appointments are for the day INCLUDING those extra add on services. Also retail services, which is still in beta, allows for only one variation of a product. So for example I can put list a Dog collar and have variations of color e.g., red, blue, green. But I can't also add a second variation of small medium and large. I have to list each size as a separate item. Which is a pretty minor issue considering all the other wonderful things this program will do for you.

Antwort von ProPet Software

Hello Linda, We really appreciate your review of ProPet and all of your suggestions! We do plan to update the grooming report to suit the needs you mentioned and are hoping to be able to do another update on the retail module soon.

Kasey
Kasey
Owner/Operator in USA

From the beginning Propet has been great to work with and has fixed things immediately for me.

Kommentare: Really helps me to know what my staffing requirements are as we can see immediately what our reservations are for the day or week. I use the report functions daily. Very user friendly!

Almost able to run my complete business and they try really hard to make it all work but it doesn't for the home pet services side.

I have a home pet sitting services and I can't quite get that integrated. I did have an issue with the QuickBooks integration but they fixed quickky

Antwort von ProPet Software

Thank you very much, Kasey, for your feedback! We do plan to improve upon our capability of handling services outside the current modules that we offer, such as your pet sitting!

Jenny
Jenny
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Definitely Worth Your Money!

Kommentare: I run a dog training business and I've found that having all of the appointments, pricing, and notes in one place is great. Since I don't use the main 'kennel' aspect of ProPet, there are some aspects that work a little strangely from time to time, but I've only been using ProPet for a couple of months now and every single month, they've added new and extremely useful features. I'm very happy with my purchase and look forward to continuing to use it into the future.

Easy-to-use & Continuously adding new (wanted and useful!) features

How the modules are separated and expensive to add unless you're going to be using them all the time. There is also a bit of a learning curve to figure out how to use it and customer support is really only accessible through email.

Antwort von ProPet Software

Hi Jenny, Thanks a lot for reviewing our software! We do offer User Training and Account Set Up sessions when customers sign up - we would love to set a call up if you feel it would benefit you. We price the modules separately so that we can keep costs lower for our customers that don't need all of them.

Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We are a new boarding kennel and training facility. We love using this software.

Kommentare: This software is easy to use, well thought out and it has lots of features. It helps us keep track of appointments, training, grooming, etc. Love it.

Easy to use, customer service has been outstanding. In addition, they are working on upgrades and have used some of our requests to customize the experience.

There are still a few things in Beta, but they come out quickly and are well thought out and tested.

Antwort von ProPet Software

Thank you so much for your kind review! While we still have some modules in beta, we are always happy to take any feedback or suggestions to help us build the best module possible for our customers.

Mish
Owner in Australien

Easy to use. Great support. Bad app

The overall look of the software looks great. Some software designs are very out-dated so it's nice to see a fresh design - especially if you are looking at it each day. The support team are great. Ease of use is pretty straight forward. The support team is always quick to reply their email. The overall look of the software looks great. Some software designs are very out-dated so it's nice to see a fresh design - especially if you are looking at it each day.

The app is rubbish - you can do so little on it. You can only connect STRIPE. I am based in Australia - so the fees are CRAZY HIGH!! I also found a review on there that was fake - I called the company and they said they never used it. I still took the plunge and have the software a try and it's fine.

Antwort von ProPet Software

Hi Mish! Thank you for your review. We designed our software to ensure that it¿s user-friendly for our customers and their clients. The app was meant to simply be a companion to the actual software and do plan to add more features to it in the future. We are actually working on an integration with a new payment processor so perhaps you will be interested in switching. Stripe actually offers Australian users a better rate than North American users. I'm not sure which review you found to be fake! I can assure you that we don't ask for reviews from facilities who aren't customers, nor do we fabricate fake reviews.

Katie

Great customer service

Online booking for clients Customer service is excellent- always there to help when needed! Bright, welcoming look to the software

I dislike the new kennel view style - it is confusing to me I wish it was easier to book kennels so that the next booking automatically chooses a kennel where another dog is leaving that same day instead of an empty kennel.

Antwort von ProPet Software

Hi Katie, Thanks for leaving a review and for your feedback on our Kennel View. I have submitted it to our development team for review.

Tiarella
Owner/operator in Kanada
Tierarzt, Selbstständig

The best booking software HappyPooch has ever used

Kommentare: Customer service is above average, the program keeps improving, and it meets all my business needs except for booking pack walk services with ease.

The way the customer pages are laid out - I can see all their info as well as upload questions and forms for them to complete.

Takes too long to book simple grooming appts. Cannot book repeating pack walks easily. I basically never check out grooming appts because takes so long on a mobile version.

Antwort von ProPet Software

Hi Tia, Thank you for reviewing ProPet! As our Grooming module is still in it¿s beta phase, we are continuing to make improvements. We always appreciate your feedback!

Jeff
Co-owner in USA

Great Software

Kommentare: We looked at a lot of Kennel software before choosing Propet. Overall it is the best for our situation. They have been great at adapting to specific needs. A few issues remain unresolved, for instance you are not able to provide a statement for a customer, but I am sure as time goes on they will have this resolved.

It is flexible and adaptable to a variety of dog boarding situations.

The reports available need some improvement. A daily sales figure(versus money collected) is key. The ability to provide a customer with a monthly statement would also be helpful.

Miki

The software is very helpful for our business.

Kommentare: The increase in customer base due to ability to organize.

The way it helps organize our company and customers. Our customers have said they like receiving the automatic reminders of appointments. We like the use of kennel cards with pictures and all of the details available on the cards.

When we added kennels to our building we weren't able to add them visually in the the "kennel view" screen where we would have liked.

Antwort von ProPet Software

Hello Miki! Thank you for your kind words about ProPet. We are so glad that it's able to help out your business and that you're increasing your customer base!

Dianne
Manager in Australien
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung

Fantastic comprehensive easy to use program

Kommentare: More streamlined booking system that multiple staff can use at once. Customers can send requests making bookings quicker and easier.

This program is very easy to use. It is very customisable which is great and it has every feature We needed, which is very rare to find. We had used and trialled 6 programs previously, but had looked at dozens. Proper is the only one that did everything we needed.

It is on the pricier side of programs available. The ap is limited with its functions. It does pretty much everything other then make bookings which is what I want to use it for while out and about.

Antwort von ProPet Software

Hi Dianne, We really appreciate that you took the time to review ProPet! Thank you very much for your feedback. We do plan to keep improving our companion app, but in the mean time you can always log in to your ProPet account using your mobile browser. The software is mobile responsive and it will let you make bookings from your phone!

Derek
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent response and continued improvement

It is very flexible for many types of services. Response from them is quick and effective. They are always improving the product.

Daycare dogs are required to be assigned a run. It’s really a little thing that doesn’t effect our business but if I have to pick one thing that would be it.

Terry
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great, with great customer service.

Easy to use. Great customer service. Online app is useful. User friendly. Way better then pet123. Online payments great option.

Somewhat expensive, in American dollars yet based in Canada. Issues are addressed but might take months to change or implement.

Antwort von ProPet Software

Hi Terry, Thank you for your feedback! The reason we charge in USD is because the American Dollar is the most widely used global currency and the majority of our customers are located in the United States.

Tasley

Propet works very well!

Kommentare: I love it. they are adding a retail function at JUST the right time for us.

I like the customer service, ease of use and functionality. When we call and have a problem, they fix it quickly and efficiently.

It is still developing in certain features.

Christine
Christine
President in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Overall a great solution

It is very user friendly and the customers have a lot of control in their own accounts. It is fairly customizable. It can be accessed from phone, computer and tablet. It had almost every feature we needed.

It is a Canadian company so the date function works weird. You have to enter the year first and cannot manually type a date in.

Heather

Great Software

Kommentare: We love this software. We tried out many others before ProPet and I can say that this has been the easiest to use and it has a wonderful user interface. Customer service is awesome and they listen to each of your concerns as far as adding features and functions. We have no complaints so far.

Antwort von ProPet Software

Thank you, Heather, for your great review! We are always happy to consider our customers¿ suggestions.

julie
owner in Neuseeland

This program is brillant so easy to use diffinetly recommend this to any one.

Kommentare: Just so easy to use. Has everything i need.

The ease of the program. Very comfortable to use on a daily bascis. As ive said below i did not have a lot of computer use so for me this has been a God send.

Janet

Happy with the full program

I don't have typical boarding and daycare but use those features for our training programs. It's great that the software adapts to our unique setup.

I really haven't run into any so far. It would be nice to assign a spot for daycare dogs over a stretch of days at once like for boarding vs dragging it Down per day. But this is something that is probably usueful to my business more than a standard daycare.

Antwort von ProPet Software

Hi Janet, Thank you so much for your kind review of ProPet. I'm glad it's working for your specific facility set up and appreciate your daycare suggestions!

Holly
Owner/Operator in USA

Customer service alone makes it worth every penny

It's easy to find where I need to go. I'm not going through a million different steps to get to a client from the home screen. I can access it from many different places with just one click.

I do retail sales (and I know there is an update coming soon), so it's one extra step to make sure I get the sales tax included. Not difficult by any means, but I just have to REMEMBER which can be difficult! And there are a couple other little quarks, although I can't remember them for the life of me right now, so must not be too important.

Liliana
Owner in Kanada

Amazing program that our clients find easy to use and convenient!

Love its functionality and how user friendly it is. It does 99% of everything we need for our business. Looks professional and high end.

Wish the private training options could be more customizable and that employees didn't have access to the dashboard or full kennel view options.

Antwort von ProPet Software

Hi Liliana, Thank you so much for your review of ProPet! We are so glad that it helps you with your business. That is a good point, regarding the employee access to the dashboard/kennel view and we do plan to make refine the user restrictions more!