Über RecyclerGuard

RecyclerGuard recycling solution automates inventory management, reporting, electronic signature capture, and more.

Erfahre mehr über RecyclerGuard

Bewertungen zu RecyclerGuard

4,9
5,0
4,9
5,0

RecyclerGuard hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 15 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du RecyclerGuard bereits verwendet?

David C.
owner in USA
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product with best customer support in industry.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Delivers info need to run my business. I am more pleased with the program the more I use it.

Recycler Guard did not sale me a peace of a program. You get the whole program not modules and no extra fees for add on feature. Simple to use and learn. All of my employees were able to use program within short period of time. Not cloud based program. I have been around several programs and they all nickel and dime you for service , equipment and supplies. Not Recycler Guard No expensive server. Customer service: You don't get just anybody, you get the programmer. He is very easy to understand.

Have no complaints. Recycler Guard delivered everything they said the would. All businesses are different and not one size fits all. Recycler Guard did all they could to fit program to my business.

letztes Jahr

Dave, Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave a review of RecyclerGuard. I am encouraged by your review and we will continue to offer new clients a cost effective software/hardware package for Recycling Centers just like yours.

Henry W.
pres. in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

can not go wrong with recyclerguard

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: i am old school and i thought this was a system that would require highly educated people to run- but we have people with a 8th grade education that use and implement the primary functions of the system

pictures,signatures,drivers licence,truck info,material bought and purchase price sent to law enforcement daily with one click of a button-able to comply with all aspects of state law requirements-unbelievable access to support team when we have a problem-can tell peak times of day when we have highest sales-can see which materials we purchase most of- can see which customers generate highest sales for us-

wish there was way to upload each purchase" real time" to our bank for" positive pay" but our bank will not give up sensitive security info to make this happen

Alan D.
VP-Operations in USA
Metallabbau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Adaptable and Cost Effective

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We have had a great experience with RecyclerGuard as evidenced by our buying 2 additional systems for our new locations.

As a start-up, we needed a cost effective system that could adapt to the unknowns that were inevitable. We needed to meet legal requirements at a minimum but hoped the unforeseen enhancements could be accommodated. The support from RecyclerGuard to meet our changing needs has been excellent.

An exhaustive user’s manual that documents all aspects of the system might have helped new employees get familiar quicker, but phone support was always available to answer questions and clear up confusion.

letztes Jahr

Alan, Thank you for reviewing our software. We do have a user manual and I apologize for not distributing it to you sooner, I'll make it a priority to give all the new customers the User Manual at the time of delivery. I would like to personally thank you for choosing us to be your software provider for each of your three locations and I hope your business continues to prosper in the future as it has in the past.

Michael S.
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional program for our scrap metal recycling business!!

Kommentare: Overall we have had a very good experience with the Recycler Guard program. It does exactly what it is advertised to do. The program is constantly being upgraded with new and better features. We all love that all suggestions are taken into consideration for further software improvements.

Customer service is always our number one factor in buying a product. Henry is exceptional about listening to our issues or suggestions we may have. He is always happy to listen to our suggestions and make any changes that help fit our needs. Recycler Guard does an excellent job as an inventory, selling, and buy program as well as keep us in compliance with all state and federal laws pertaining to buying scrap metals.

Only issues I've had are some of the hardware items that are used in conjunction with the program (ID reader, signature pad, etc...). It seemed like we had a run of bad luck getting properly functioning hardware in the beginning. However, Henry always sends any replacement parts necessary very quickly and at no charge. This has kept us up and running with little to no down time.

Brenda W.
Administrative Assistant in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Recycling Program at Its Best!!

Kommentare: It was a great experience! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] with RecyclerGuard is very knowledgeable about the scrap industry and its needs to meet the state's laws. He is so helpful by phone even on weekends. The transition from the old out-dated program with another vendor to RecyclerGuard was a very positive experience.

There are several that make the recording of each scrap metal transaction a breeze......the ID/DL scanner imports the name, address and pertinent info into the program saving lots of hands-on time. Always know what your sales are, it is right on the face screen. The receipt printout saves the old way of printing each transaction on the printer. These are just a few of the program highlights and it is affordable. You will not go wrong with RecyclerGuard.

Having to wait a week to get the equipment. Our program was out dated and we were behind submitting our daily reports to Leadsonline.

David H.
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good To Go Recycle Endorsement of RecyclerGuard

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Recycler Guard has enabled us to track sales and inventory and comply with State requirements for reporting of all regulated scrap metal material.

As a user of many different software platforms I have found that the technical support from RecyclerGuard is simply put the best that I have ever dealt with. As the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and Programmer of the software [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provides hands on technical support most anytime of the day. Additional, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is enthusiastic in his support and is proactive in making calls to ensure that things are going well. In my experience the level of support that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provides is truly unique and sets his company apart from all others.

Any cons that we have found have been quickly addressed by Recycler Guard.

Micheal C.
president in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

great product

Kommentare: support and willingness to build to your use is impeccable

ease of use , great service support, they will work hard for whatever you need

can’t think of any, the support staff is incredible i have nothing bad to say

Omar R.
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

D&M Metals

Kommentare: I have never had a problem that has not been solved by support, so my experience is great.

The processing of tickets is extremely easy and fast.

I honestly could not think of anything.

Javier S.
manager in USA
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

review

Kommentare: Overall, good product and great service!

very user friendly. great customer service!

I have not had any cons with the software. If there is an issue they will get it resolved.

Craig M.
owner in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best customer support EVER!

Kommentare: 100% pleasant and satisfactory. again....CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

1) ease of use 2) very affordable 3) the customer service is out of this world!

I really dont have any dislikes what so ever

Robin A.
Bookkeeper in USA
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

RecyclerGuard Software works perfectly for our business!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Customer service is the best!

Customer Service is amazing! The few times we have had a problem, it has been fixed immediately. Software is easy to use and a perfect fit for our business. Highly recommend RecyclerGuard!

I can't think of anything that I dislike about this software. It works great for us!

letztes Jahr

Robin, Thank you for your generous review! You've been using our software since 2012 and I am glad to have you as a customer.

Lisa C.
CEO in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

recycler gaurd software

Kommentare: incredible product with unbelievable support

the ease of use, how they will customize the product to your needs

there are really no cons to date, the staff will support anything you need at almost anytime, unlike most products out there

Sandy W.
Metallabbau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Program Ever

5 letztes Jahr

The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of the company is hands on and will help you anytime of the day.

I really can't think of any. Any questions or problems I had the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] took care of them.

John H.
President in USA

Horton iron

Kommentare: Great

Ease of use and support is fantastic. Around the clock support.

Nothing any issue we have had has easily been rectified.

Abram F.

Recyclegaurd

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very professional and easy to deal with . Always ready to assist on any questions I have

Easy to understand and works the way i need it to

Nothing not to like. I dont have anything bad to say .

letztes Jahr

Abe, Thanks for the review.