Saasant Conversions

Bewertet am 26.3.2019
Dawn J.
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall a great software. I would suggest looking into using all of the capabilities it offers.

Vorteile: Saasant makes it very quick to convert entries like Comdata software to excel and into Quickbooks for expenditures. Basically it transfers expenses over to an excel spreadsheet. You then modify the spreed sheet to change to delete what is not needed. That process is super easy. Although I use this software for expenses only, it does much more. It can transfer checks, bills, bill payments, purchase orders, credit card credits, vendor credits, invoices, received payments, estimate credit memos, sales and refund receipts.

Nachteile: There is nothing I do not like about this software! Honeslty speaking!

Does one thing very well

Bewertet am 11.12.2018
CFO
Buchhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Once I mapped the import fields, the software flawlessly imports my data from Procurify to QBO.

Nachteile: It took a bit of manipulation to map the fields initially.

Must have for All Quickbooks users

Bewertet am 20.3.2018
Manjur A.
Partner
Finanzdienstleistungen

Vorteile: The Robust functionality in sync with Quickbooks online makes Accountants and other users life easy in a real sense.

Nachteile: for India Specific Version of Quickbooks online, GST Compatibility has not been established yet, that's a challenge for some kind of transaction upload or edit.

Its a best software for upload transactions at once with saving lots of time

Bewertet am 6.6.2018
Assistant Manager Finance Account
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Saving lots of time and confidence on uploading transactions of any volume at any time.

Vorteile: It's easy to use and their customer support is highly proactive and I can almost upload a months or years transactions in one go. Subject to 3000 transactions per one time

Nachteile: Sometime transaction getting failed to upload if refrence number is more than 21 characters, even corrected it won't get processed

Makes your life easier!

Bewertet am 30.7.2018
Pia D.
Project/Tours Manager

Vorteile: Makes life easy with the function to sync with quickbooks. We have used quickbooks and this app made life easier to add information. Userfriendly.

Nachteile: Sometimes the transactions fail to upload. Otherwise we didn'd have any problems with this app when we used it.

Great product

Bewertet am 27.1.2017
Stephane M.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are new at using this software we opted to have Saasant map our spreed sheets instead of doing it ourselves. the experience was great. like anything else there were some small changes to the mapping. they were done very quickly. We are saving hundred of manpower hours by importing all our transactions instead of double entries. Rep was great at helping us out with any changes we needed

Vorteile: User friendly and great customer serivce

Nachteile: actually from my experience so far I cannot find anything negative about this sofware

von SaasAnt an 27.1.2017

Hi Stephane McSween,

Bill Import Not Correct

Bewertet am 11.6.2019
Tracy L.
CTO

Kommentare: It is a great product and very easy to use. Was excited about time it would save. I chose this product because I wanted to import bills from our consultants and then invoice our customers. The file format has a place for markup value and percent markup. The markup value does not work correctly and they are not willing to correct it. I even offered to pay to get it fixed!

Vorteile: Very easy to use, quick response from customer service (although I did not like their answers).

Nachteile: Bill markup not calculating correctly when importing.