Über EMR-Bear

A complete, cloud-based EHR, practice management, and billing system designed specifically by and for behavioral health professionals.

Erfahre mehr über EMR-Bear

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie EMR-Bear bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Phillip D.
Administrator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great product

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall this has been a game changer for our business as it continues to grow. EMR Bear is extremely responsive to our questions and to suggestions for improvement, easily the best customer service I have ever experienced in a software company and especially in an EMR.

The incorporation of the ICD-10 and DSM-V into the software really helps with diagnosis and treatment planning The web based application means even if an employee computer fails, they can use a mobile device as a backup until we can get things fixed the built in voice dictation saves a lot of time The way clinical forms are built in sections makes it very easy to adapt to changing documentation requirements without having to completely re-engineer a new form.

my only complaints are very minor details, like the ability to update a series of appointments without having to delete them all and start with a new series, the color scheme for indicating when pieces of a form are finished.

Brittany G.
Clinical Operations Coordinator in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Highly recommended system with excellent support team

Kommentare: For our clinicians, EMR-Bear has been easy to use - very navigable and intuitive. They appreciate the ease of completing both clinical and billing information. For our administrative staff, EMR-Bear has been wonderful. Their programmers adapted the system to meet our somewhat unusual needs and continue to make updates and improvements as our needs evolve. We have been extremely impressed with the adaptability of the system and especially with the accessibility and responsiveness of the EMR-Bear team. Any minor internal issues have always been resolved promptly, and their team has also been extremely helpful in resolving any issues that arose externally (adapting to ICD-10 and billing concerns arising from that change, etc.) Suggestions we've made to improve the "user experience" were heard, and many were quickly adopted. The system allows for a great deal of do-it-yourself customization for administrative staff that wishes to, and the support team has always been happy to assist in or take over that customization. We searched for an EMR provider for a few years before coming upon EMR-Bear, so our decision to work with them was based on extensive research and comparisons. The system meets all of our scheduling, documentation, and billing needs, and the customer service is unparalleled. We highly recommend EMR-Bear.

Leann A.
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Overall, user friendly. Not difficult to navigate.

Kommentare: Cons, when forms change to meet the need of the program, there is no way to delete the old forms without losing the previous work.
Pros, can manipulate the forms to support program policy. More pros than cons at this point.

Antwort von EMR-Bear

To clarify, no data is lost from completed clinical forms in EMR-Bear. Rather, they are captured with in unchangeable, permanent PDF documents in the client's chart. However, when a clinical form is retired in the system, data used in that form will not pre-populate the new clinical form put in its place. Thank you for the review!

Jessica G.
Office Manager in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

It is one the best emrs I have ever used. I love it.

Kommentare: You can check in patients on the frontdesk page with alot of information(lets you know what info is missing from their chart, ins info, co-pays with record of that payments and invoices that can be given to the pt., ect) , a reminder system that calls the patient and texts them of their appointments, demographic page, medication lists, diaginosis, insurance for the pt, easy to keep electronic records on, notes are easy to read and record on. Medications can be sent electronically even controlled II substances. Billing is easy to process and receive EOBs(everything can be done electronically). You can also have multiple users if you are in a group.

Ted W.
Founder and Director in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

EMR-Bear is the provider for the agency I founded as well as my therapeutic private practice.

Kommentare: EMR-Bear has been an excellent service for behavioral health notes, billing, and being available for service support in all areas. They have also been willing to help with adapting the software to fit my needs.
I have walked through many different software companies through different companies. I no longer am interested in searching for other software at this time as I am very happy with the product and services.

Donna P.
Billing Specialist in USA

EMR Bear

Kommentare: Over my years of experience and the many software I worked with I will say that EMR Bear is by far the easiest to work with. The IT Staff are very responsive to resolve issues and answering questions. I have recommended this software to others and will continue to recommended them.

Brenda A.
part owner in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Software is great. It helps us stay on track and organized. You can bill and manage reports.

Kommentare: It is easy friendly and effective to help track claims, Also good for managing a team. It's convenient to complete documents and bill from the same program. I strongly recommend this program to other.

Camille J.
Administrative Assistant in USA

Absolutely Love It

Kommentare: Love that the system is user friendly and most importantly that the Customer Service is there immediately when you need them.