Über Hexfit

Komplette, einfache und effektive Lösung, mit der Fachleute ihre Kunden verwalten können, um sie besser zu unterstützen.

Erfahre mehr über Hexfit

Bewertungen zu Hexfit

Hexfit hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 40 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Hexfit bereits verwendet?

Thierry
Thierry
Personal Trainer and Ceo in Frankreich

A french Personal trainer

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

The large library of exercises, the maturity of the software, the responsiveness of the team.

There should be a more obvious classification of exercises by brand of machines

Lawrence
Personnal trainer in Kanada
Sport, Selbstständig

Hexfit : my main LOVE in virtual/local training-follow-up with my clients

Kommentare: Really good overall, the support team is great.

Easy to use, fast in program design, great support team.

Video library --> YOUTUBE URL PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPENS!!!! Sharing the periodization with the clients.

Malvina
physio in Kanada
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Great app for Personal Trainers!

Kommentare: No complaints other then the price and a few glitches with the app. (When clients use it.) Otherwise, it has never disappointed me.

Fully customizable programs, ease of use and all-in-one platform to simplify training clients in a professional way. It's really a very powerful tool.

The cost is very high. Especially if both hexfit AND stripe are taking a cut of the company profits, it is hard to pass this on to clients with the current worldwide inflation and financial hardships. You are forcing trainers to cater to people who are better off financially. There should be a discount offered to healthcare practitioners who are trying to help everyone-young/old/students/disabled. It would be easy to prove by showing our license. There are apps that are even free (Telehab) but currently do not offer customizable video uploads so this is the only reason so far keeping me on Hexfit.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: GoDaddy Website Builder

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hexfit: only the ability to save time and upload my own videos

Lindsay

HexFit for Kinesiology

Kommentare: Overall because the customer support is so prompt, my experience with HexFit has be good. It is definitely easier to have all of my patients' information in one place, accessible from anywhere, and not have to worry about paperwork. My patients really appreciate the exercise plans available via HexFit, too.

Integrating the software into my business was pretty easy. There is always someone available on the live chat to help answer questions and resolve any issues. The exercise plan tool is comprehensive - there are hundreds of exercises and it is easy to edit them for descriptions and prescriptions. I like that the appointment calendar syncs to Google and updates regularly. Being able to do video calls and billing directly through HexFit has been great during the pandemic. The SOAPIE forms are easy to use.

The invoicing requires a few updates to be easy to use for Kinesiologists - past appointments should be available to be billed and the date that the service was provided should be automatically a part of each invoice. The SOAPIE forms are easy to use, but it would be better if it was a continuous document, so that when a patient comes in I can just scroll down to see what we did over the last few sessions. This would save time and ensure my service is efficient. My clients have also struggled to get MyFitnessPal succfessfully connected to HexFit

Susie
Coach & Business Owner in Kanada

Pivoting in a Virtual World during the Pandemic

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the Hexfit team have been consistently approachable, reliable and effortful supporting our expedited learning curve during the pandemic. This customer service has been critical for our business to pivot from in-person to remote service delivery in 2020/2021.

That which we most greatly appreciated about Hexfit is its unique capability to deliver a collaborative central hub for practitioners, clients and administrators.

We are looking forward to Hexfit developing its capabilities around small group appointments bookings along with an accounting platform. This would provide for a comprehensive full-business hub for administrators.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Dropbox Business und PT Distinction

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hexfit: Hexfit offered a unique and secure operating hub with built-in customization we haven't yet used but look forward to doing so shortly.

Wilton
CSCS and Personal Trainer in USA

Hexfit Review

Kommentare: See Pros

I purchased the physiograph years ago and enjoyed using it. It did require a bit of time putting exercise routines together. Then I stumbled upon Hexfit. I saw it was the same as exercise physiographe and immediately tried it out. Here’s why I love using Hexfit software. As with physiographe clip art, I love the simple renditions of exercise movements. Most executed with good form. The movements are not some super fit-chic or muscle-bound guy that may be intimidating to some clients. I love the ability to print workout programs with pictures for my client to have in hand while on the gym floor. It eliminates wasted TIME searching for exercise videos over the phone (that may have incorrect form). I am a trainer that feels​ recovery time between sets is an important variable in program design. I build it into my programs. My older and senior clients love to have printed workout programs in hand.

The quality and view of exercise programs as they are presented on the ​app are​ not so good.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ABC Trainerize

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hexfit: Simple renditions of exercise movements.

Daniel
Daniel
Operations Officer, Personal Trainer, Group Fitness Instructor, PowerWatts Coach, Indoor Cycling in Kanada
Sport, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

AMAZING ressource for exercises, lacking in layouts customizations for programs

Kommentare: Overall, very satisfied, but the 2 first cons I noted should be improved. A flag for image change and being able to change order of parameters is necessary in my humble opinion.

-Many exercises -Top customer service -Requesting new exercises is an easy and fast process (>36h) -Quick software when searching for exercises -Simple UI -I like the ''Session'' within a same training program. Perfect to do split days trainings with a session for each day

-The exercises we want is not always in the databank, yet there is no option to ''Flag'' the undesired alternative we put in client's program. Should have the option to ''Flag''. With a 'flag', both client and trainer would see this exercise needs to be changed and therefore know that the image is not quite like we demonstrated during our private session. As soon as the exercise has been added in HexFit, we would locate the ''flags'' and change them. -Cannot drag elements like ''weight'', ''note'', ''reps'' etc. Therefore, you MUST add these elements in the correct order. It's tedious when you already wrote all your weights and reps and then notice that the parameter not all in the same order as the previous exercises. -No phone app to create programs

Hexfit user for 3 years

Kommentare: Hexfit helps us conentrate our files and follw-ups in one place. We can access at any time. It makes our daily tasks easy to manage. The software is continuously improving to respond to the clients' needs.

Customer service is awesome. We had special requests and the staff was quick to adapt the software to fit our needs.

There is no schedule and invoice managing tools included.

Louis
Kinesiolgist in Kanada

Liked it

Easy to use and a lot of exercises, clients like it

Sometimes, the exercises can hard to find

Maxim
Maxim
Owner in Kanada

This is an amazing program for fitness professionals to ad value for the services they provide

Complete overall software to track my clients progressions and help then getting results with hands on.

No video for the software yet. You have to book an appointment to learn how to use the software. But the person that did training with me was excellent.

Émile
Sport, Selbstständig

Avis d'un kinésiologue propriétaire d'entreprise !

Kommentare: J'ai eu l'opportunité de travailler avec HexFit depuis mes tous débuts. C'est super chouette de voir cette entreprise grandir avec la profession. Ils sont à l'écoute de nos besoins et ils cherchent à optimiser la relation entre le professionnel de la santé et la client. Je remercie sincèrement toute l'équipe pour leur travail.

HexFit est un outil simplement indispensable pour un kinésiologue. La simplicité de l'interface, la centralisation de l'administration, la flexibilité intégrée et le support technique sont superbe. En tant que propriétaire d'un Centre de Kinésiologie, je suis constamment à la recherche d'outils qui me permettent d'optimiser mon temps et d'améliorer la qualité de l'expérience-client. HexFit est un incontournable à ces fins.

HexFit possède un bon système de réservation et de facturation, mais il est encore jeune. Pour le moment, les paramètres ne sont pas aussi flexible que j'aimerais.

Alexandre
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Parfait pour suivi en kinésiologie

Kommentare: Je pense offrir un suivi plus serré et personnalisé à mes clients depuis que j'ai passé à Hexfit.

Tout est au même endroit : Programme d'entraînement, dossier clients, facturation, messagerie. La vitesse de réaction de l'équipe de soutient technique : wow! L'application mobile avec lecture automatique des programmes.

Certains client s'y retrouvent un peu difficilement au début. Les clients ne peuvent pas déplacer eux-mêmes une journée d'entraînement.

Vincent
Coach in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Le lien entre le client et le pro

Kommentare: Excellente et la team est rapide a repondre au question et problème

Jadore la facilite dutilisation Surtout que ce soit illimité pour le nombre de client. Plusieurs maniere dutiliser la plateforme.

Plus au niveau plan alimentaire, my fitness pal etant plus complet et facile a utiliser surtout pour laffichage des macros . Il serait bien que la partie nutrition prenne exemple sur my fitness pal qui affiche les macro au fur et a mesure sans devoir pre inscrire des donner specifique. Donc pour le moment je doit continuer d utiliser my fitness pal .

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: TrueCoach

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hexfit: Prix canadien. Le nombre illimite de client et le choix dexercice

Lize Ann
Directrice générale in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nouveau client qui s'adapte tranquillement mais qui adore le logiciel

Kommentare: À date nous sommes en adaptation (intégration) mais nous sommes très satisfait. Le service à clientèle est très rapide et facile d'accès par le Tchat dans la page et ils réussisent toujours à répondre à nos questions. Merci à toute l'équipe

Ce que nous apprécions le plus c'est d'être capable de voir facilement les progressions des clients ainsi que la section "aujourd'hui" qui nous permet d'avoir un vu global de ce qui c'est passé.

Que je n'ai pas trouvé et que j'aimerais c'est de trouver où mettre tous les employés de la clinique comme intervenant dans tous les dossiers clients sans être obligé de les rajouter un par un! Notre équipe travaille régulièrement avec les mêmes clients et pour être capable d'écrire un message aux clients il faut qu'il nous soyons intervenant.

Chloe
kinesiologue in Kanada

Review

I like that all of my programs are at the same place, clear on the exercices with the correct description and image. My clients appreciate this plateform so much.

Sometime i'm looking for a specific exercice and it's taking me a long time to find the one i really want. Ex: a barbell squat the results shows all kinds of squats without showing the simple ones before.

Melanie
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good for personnal trainers

Kommentare: Good experience. Most likely to use it in the future too!

Very easy to use and user friendly. The quality of the images are awesome. Easy to share your program to your customers

A lot of exercice are missing. You can ask to have them added on the software but the quality won’t be as good as the original ones.

Charles
Mental Performance Consultant in Kanada

HexFit 101

Kommentare: Not too good especially near the end and I felt like I was paying too much for the product I was receiving.

I liked that I could build my own questionnaire using HexFit. I like how I could collect data and use it for my sports teams. The messaging system was interesting but it would never replace something like Messenger, Instagram DMs or even email.

It took me a long time to create all of those surveys/questionnaires. Very little help from customer support, I found them really slow and unhelpful. No data or information regarding mental health or sport psychology. Everything is about fitness

letztes Jahr

We are really sorry to have failed to support you! We normally have a 95% satisfaction rate with our support team. :( We hope to be able to help you again in the future!

Frédérique
Frédérique

Good product

Kommentare: Nice to encourage a canadian company in fitness.

Lots of exercises and tools to personalize each program.

Not so friendly to build documents, you can't copy/paste.

Olivier
Entraîneur in Kanada
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

En gros

Kommentare: Jusqu'à ce moment j'adore ca

Interaction client vraiment le fun, nos clients aiment le fait d'avoir une application pour eux

Le fait que les favoris ne soit pas super bien adapté, cela est long pour l'utilisateur

Julie

Hexfit is great!

Kommentare: Simple and effective - I have received great feedback from my clients.

Easy to navigate, integrated and customizable options with great customer service.

Has a broad search function so when looking for something specific occasionally takes a bit longer (until exercises are marked as "favourites")

Tina
Personal Trainer in USA

Just ok

Kommentare: They have very good customer service and have helped me right away when I have had trouble.

I like that you can create workouts on the software and print them and also send them to clients. I also like the video feature.

What I don't like is that my clients have trouble connecting, I have to copy and paste the link and email it to them every time! I also am disappointed that you cannot do group classes. With so many free video softwares out there, I am not sure I really need to use hex.fit.

Robyn
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Customer Service is great, clients like to have everything all is one place.

Kommentare: My clients enjoy seeing their exercise together. The groups are also helpful for group classes.

There are lots of functions and exercises. I like that I can make reports and customize those reports as well.

I don't like how I can't edit the name of an exercise when making a program but have to do it in the exercise bank.

Camélie
Personal trainer in Kanada
Sport, Selbstständig

Simple, fast and accessible for me and the client!

Kommentare: Good so far, even if I had a glitch on the site when I tried to increase number of week in a program. the program got all mixted up. But client service tried as much as they can to fix the problem! I appreciate even if they still dont understand the issu. Its seems like the first time this happenend!

Easy and fast program designing with the library and favorites .

That the agenda is not flexible and that it is not possible to add availability DAY by DAY

Olivier
coach sportif in Frankreich
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Un super logiciel pratique, convivial et complet.

Tout est regroupé dans une seule et même application !!! Fonctionnalités et mises a jour pertinentes et régulière!!!

Au niveau nutrition plus de possibilité seraient bien venue (ajout de recommandations sportive, avoir le choix de plusieurs aliment sur un même repas, importation de mesure InBody...). Avoir une page suivi qui regroupe toute les validations entrainement et repas des clients qui défile au fur et a mesure des retours.

Leon
trainer in Südafrika

Feedback from Lionfitness X

Kommentare: This is my first experience with a fitness App and still discovering new things

I found the software very user friendly and the program set up is really great. Also your software support was really great. He was patient and willing to assist whenever I needed help.

It was not easy to remove clients when they quit the programme as well as re-instate them. Their seems to be a delay on the chat function. I can utilize the chat function faster in WhatsApp or messenger than hex fit. Also when you enter and due to delay clients tend to enter multiple times and the same message then appears multiple time.