Studio Pulse Bewertungen

von Studio Pulse Consulting Services

Filtern nach:

Über Studio Pulse

Studio management solution that helps businesses with scheduling, attendance, online registrations, payroll management, and more.

Erfahre mehr über Studio Pulse

Elena L.
Darstellende Künste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.8.2019

"Highly recommended for great customisations and incredible customer service"

Kommentare: It has helped us manage our blossoming studio and streamline and simplify how we take and manage enrolments. We get paid quicker and it has completely reduced the need for invoicing. Death to invoicing! I love SP.

Vorteile: Couldn't be happier with Studio Pulse. Ever since I first made an enquiry I have been so well looked after. It has changed the way we do business. I love that enrolments and payments come in while I sleep. Applying costume fees or other extra charges to accounts is super easy. Printing out rolls for workshops is a breeze. And it also has great reports. Any minor glitches that happen with anything tech/software are fixed instantly and with incredible customer service. In fact, it is the wonderful service and efficient communication that really stands out. Couldn't be happier.

Nachteile: Nothing. The few times there have been little issues they have been solved within a matter of hours by their awesome support team. No technology is perfect - but how people respond to problems can be. And SP have it down pat.

• Bewertet am 12.8.2019
Pam S.
Owner/Instructor
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.11.2016

"Adore Studio Pulse!"

Kommentare: Been using for 2 years now and love it. Superb service and totally open to suggestions and ideas for customizations. Will never do without this software system.

Vorteile: Ease, cost, service, opens to ways to improve product and experience.

Nachteile: Hmmmm.... I like EVERYTHING because the things I haven't been happy with, they've changed.

• Bewertet am 21.11.2016
Emily D.
General Manager
Darstellende Künste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.6.2019

"Would Not Recommend Studio Pulse"

Kommentare: It was a horrible year using StudioPulse. We eventually had to close our online registration because there were so many bugs in the system. I truly think we lost business over the course of the year because this system was such a nightmare to use.

Vorteile: I was drawn to StudioPulse because it appeared to be user-friendly and easy to add/edit classes. After using this, I realized it wasn't.

Nachteile: There truly was not one redeeming quality. Clients were charged almost 10x because of errors, horrible customer service, the software has tons of bugs and glitches, not user-friendly, features that were advertised and sold to me when we purchased were not available after the first month of use anymore (recital management and studio calendar), no ability to customize for our studio, not well thought out design - even the easiest of tasks like pulling an email list or viewing a student's account and history become very time consuming.

• Bewertet am 20.6.2019