Über Flow

Flow ist flexibles Projekt- und Aufgabenmanagement für Teams. Projekte planen, Aufgaben priorisieren und Aufgaben im Web oder auf Mobilgeräten delegieren.

Erfahre mehr über Flow

It's so much easier to use than jira and asana. It works great for small teams.

Bewertungen zu Flow

Flow hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 102 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Flow bereits verwendet?

Ofek
Ofek
Web Developer in Israel
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The simplest, most joyful, project management platform

Kommentare: We use it as an upgraded version of 'Trello', which basically allows planning of many projects in many teams in a central place, and have an easy to use reporting sections

Flow doesn't try to solve the entire spectrum of Project Management problems, but the ones it does solve, it does very well. Flow, like the name implies, has a certain flow that directs you through your project management and reporting. If you like that flow, which is extremely simple and easy to use, then you could plan pretty complicated projects and tasks, in a big team, and make it a joy to use such a tool - which is very rare in this industry. Flow is also really good at making you focus on what's important by signaling and emphasizing tasks that you need to complete. It does so by simply knowing the due date for your tasks and then prioritizing it for you in a simple and focused manner.

Like every specific, non-generalized tool, it does what it does very well, but if you step outside of Flow's flow, it can become a hassle to use and all its benefits would go to waste, and then a different, more generalized tool will be more efficient.

Syed Amir
Syed Amir
Associate Manager in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Microsoft Flow (Power Automate)

Kommentare: Overall experience has been great. This is an amazing product and it will soon leave Automation Anywhere and UiPath behind

300+ connectors for seamless integration with Microsoft products and others

It lacks a centralized orchestrator which can help in centralized monitoring & deployment

Anton
Anton
Founder in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Flow is moving to a wrong direction

Kommentare: In the last year our experience has changed drastically. Instead of improving the main product and providing a responsive support, they now concentrate on cloning Slack. Recently they have removed a feature we were using heavily without even notifying us. That's how they treat paying users now. I wouldn't recommend modern Flow to anyone. We're looking for alternatives to switch to.

Flow used to be a perfect task manager for small teams

With Flow X update they've implented a buggy, slow and inconvenient version of Slack inside the task manager. During the last year not a single improvement was implemented in the task manager, all the efforts go to this "yet another" corporate chat.

Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A beautiful lightweight and streamline project management tool

Kommentare: It's so easy to track tasks, the interface is gorgeous and it's not a monster software in terms of size compared to the alternatives. It might lack of some features for big teams, so be sure to know your team needs before making the switch.

- It's just gorgeous, I mean its weird to list it as a pro maybe but considering the competitors using this app is just wonderful. - Super visual, don't get lost in those gigantic todo list. In flow you can see all the timelines of the tasks. - Filtering and searching is soo easy - It's so much easier to use than jira and asana. It works great for small teams.

- The mobile app needs a little bit more polish - Not so good for really big teams

Matej
Assistant Director in Slowenien
Medienproduktion, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Not the cheapest, but...

Kommentare: My favourite tool, but this time I am not the decision-maker.

I was invited to a team that uses Flow. Compared to Asana, the user experience is better, which makes it a tool worth exploring for your next project.

The trial was too short, so I could not convince another team to try it...

Paul
Paul
Graphic Designer in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen

Flow has been a gamechanger for me in keeping up with tasks.

Kommentare: Flow saves me time. which in my opinion is the most valuable benefit there is. It allows me to focus on what I'm good at and I don't have to worry about keeping all my projects organized and trying to remember what projects are due when.

I love Flow for a lot of reasons! The main reasons I love this software is its ability to make staying organized and on top of tasks simple and easy. As a graphic designer, I tend to be more on the creative side and less aware of numbers and dates. Flow allows me to keep all of my assignments organized by the due date which helps me prioritize projects and never miss a deadline again. Not only does it keep my tasks organized, it also allows other people involved in the project to be in constant communication with each other. You can upload attachments, coworkers can see and comment on your activity, offer suggestions or edits in real-time all within Flow. it's almost like having a Facebook timeline for your project! Using Flow has really streamlined our entire creative process, from conception to completion of a project, Flow enables us to be on top of our game and focus on what we are good at, providing the best creative service we can provide.

If I had to give one complaint about Flow it would be the user interface, if unfamiliar with the program and how it works it can be easy to get lost in the many layers of tabs.

Büra
Büra
IT Project Manager in Türkei
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Game changer project management tool

Kommentare: Flow boasts exceptional user-friendliness and intuitiveness. We seamlessly started using Flow for task organization, assignment, and communication, all without the need for any training. The entire team embraced it right away, and there were no complaints. The inclusion of emoticons adds a playful touch that our team truly enjoys. Flow understands that project management tools should be neither frustrating, overly complex, nor dull. Finally, my quest for the perfect project management software is complete.

Flow is an incredibly intelligent tool. Its capacity to organize numerous tasks across various teams is fantastic, especially in a business with numerous clients where keeping things categorized is crucial. The feature that allows for recurring tasks is a real lifesaver! What I appreciate the most is the flexibility it offers for setting up recurring tasks on specific dates, whether daily, weekly or monthly.

When dealing with a large number of cards, the absence of color-coding or the ability to establish visual priorities can make certain projects feel rather daunting. Having the option to apply visual tags would be a valuable addition. I'm looking forward to the upcoming mobile app update with the new UI.

Teesha
Teesha
Graphic Designer and Photographer in Neuseeland
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

No more messy to-do lists!

Flow is a really smart tool. The fact that it has the ability to store so many different tasks under different teams is awesome, especially working in a business with so many clients - it could get confusing if they aren't separated into categories properly. The ability to have re-occuring tasks is a lifesaver! And the ability to have those re-occurring tasks at specific dates of the month, daily, weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, yearly etc. is by far my favourite thing.

The only thing that I would say is a downside about flow is that in the past when they have updated, the user interface has been quite different, meaning it took a while to adapt - however they do do great tutorial videos to explain any changes.

Jens
Jens

Flow is team task management and chat in the Goldilocks Zone. Not too big or small. Just right.

Kommentare: Clarity across all my team's projects. More productive workers. Better team building and higher morale.

I love that task management and chat are under one roof. We were running different software for everything and it was too fragmented. Flow is smooth and easy and everything is right here.

I can't think of anything I don't like. It's a little weird that there are two phone apps (one for chat and one for tasks). It would be slightly better if they were integrated.

Director Of Client Services in Kanada
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Flow has helped our team tackle all scales of projects and has improved our workflows.

There is a clear and understandable, er, flow to all aspects of the app. It's restrained aesthetic allow for a clear focus on the content (aka the work to be done) and some of its new views are really useful. The personal tasks calendar allows a clear view into each week; its integral to mapping out our daily workload.

When there are a lot of cards, the inability to colour or assign some level of visual hierarchy can render some projects a bit overwhelming. Being able to assign some visual tag would be nice. I am excited to see the mobile app update to the new UI.

Sasha
Marketing Manager in Australien
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use, simplifies and organises my workflow - I use it every day.

Kommentare: Sometimes teammates use other ways to organise their personal tasks and don't use Flow as often. I just think it's really effective so I wish everyone else used it daily. However this is personal preference and it's not a problem as long as everything gets done. It depends on how much of your work is project based and how much is individual - if using it for lots of projects you will need higher buy in from teammates to regularly update their tasks and progress.

Flow enables you to organise your workflow into projects and assign tasks to members of a team. This ensures that all tasks have a 'person responsible' and a deadline, meaning that nothing gets forgotten about. It is really good for project management. It is also useful just on an individual level because you can see your personal to-do list in the 'assigned to me ' section. You can arrange your tasks in order of priority, plan your week by changing the due date on items, and tick and clear tasks once they are complete! This means you know you are working on the priority items, and you don't have to be stressed out remembering the things you have to do. This has replaced a paper to-do list for me, which I used to do and ended up messy and scribbled-on, and then I'd have to write up the same incomplete items onto the next day's list. It was inefficient. I use Flow every day and highly recommend.

Head Of Develpment in UK
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Helping to think bigger

Kommentare: It has helped cut down on the number of meetings.

The option to use kanban boards and lists when setting up projects caters for most project requirements. The ability to set deadlines for tasks, delegate and subscribe makes project management so much more straightforward.

I have found that the application on MacOS a little glitchy at times. They are always bringing updates, but sometimes that quick note you wanted to add takes longer than expected.

Jonathan
GIS Manager in USA
Metallabbau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Large Worldy Team

Kommentare: I can saw that this is the best technology I've seen in awhile with regards to task management. My team works from multiple locations and countries so the phone app along with the notifications by email makes it even better and ideal.

Accessibility and Flexibility!

That more people don't know about it.

Jovana
Director in Serbien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Work With Flow!

Kommentare: I am quite pleased with how visually everything is done. It is so easy to organize and prioritize your tasks when they have been so neatly presented. Also, collaborating tools, including chat options are done nicely and with a focus on actionable talk. I am more than pleased when used for what it serves the best -- task management.

What I like the best is the simplicity of Flow. When it comes to tracking tasks it is perhaps the most useful characteristic in any tool. I love task timelines -- they are so distinctive visually and the colors are separating them neatly.

I would consider Flow first and foremost for task tracking much more than project management. It can be definitely used for project management as well, but it is not as effective as for task tracking.

Nage
CCO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I Made the Switch, You Should As Well!

Kommentare: Incredible, not only does it help me manage my projects from a month to month perspective, it keeps me focused on what the daily wins are.

Wow! A - bravo for the team at flow completely redesigning this product for my first experience with it. It's as if they team overheard all of my frustrations with Asana and decided to solve every problem with it. Some of my favorite features; the ability to change one project back and forth between a list and board , adding start and due dates, PRICING! I am not forced into purchasing a certain number of seats and the per user price is incredibly reasonable, and the app is beautiful!

I truly don't have any major complaints, I'm excited to see more integrations like hopefully time tracking.

Tyler
Video Director in USA

It does it's job.

It's organized. I can select where i want to go and what I need pretty quickly and I it's not hard to find the graphics I need. I get updates whenever I'm tagged in something.

Tough to navigate sometimes. I find that I get lost sometimes when I click something wrong and I have to find my way back to where I was. I guess you have to use it daily to keep up with all of the updates.

Wayne
Managing Director in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Enjoyable. Efficient.

Kommentare: Keeping track of everything across multiple projects is no simple task, but Flow does an excellent job.

Having tasks with sub-tasks is a big help for intricate and complex jobs, and having the option to chat allows us to refine ideas and avoid pollution of the tasks with needless and unintelligible discussions (like you get in Slack).

It's not possible to use the same formatting options in tasks as it is in chat, which is a bit weird.

Sandra
Managing Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Clunky and unflexible

Simple interface, easy to see when things are overdue, and allows for email notifications.

It is clunky to use, difficult to see contingencies and or how multiple people work together on a project. This tool doesn't allow enough flexibility to easily see what is going across projects or workstreams.

Victor
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
Quelle: GetApp

The Best Task Manager

Kommentare: I am a productivity freak and after testing several different tools I have chosen FLOW for its beautiful design and great functionality. I strongly recommend it for anyone looking for getting this done. It is not the cheapest out there but it is worth is every cent.

Beautiful Design and very useful for those who use the GTD method

The price is a little steep and it requires you to pay for a whole year up front.

Emm
Entrepreneurship Liaison in Kanada

This program has made keeping programs, tasks, and deadlines for the whole team straight!

It is easy to navigate, it is great for communication between the whole team, and as a new user in a new position in my career it has made keeping on task super easy!

There isn't really much not to like about Flow, I haven't been using it for very long at this point. The worst thing this far is that is not very mobile compatible it would be nice if there was a Flow app that functioned exactly the same as the online version.

Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Better than Trello or Asana

Kommentare: Overall, our company is happy with flow!

I love being able to set subtasks within my tasks, along with dates and descriptions for it. The way my tasks and projects are organized is better than any other task management software I've used.

The timeline feature can be improved a lot. From how it's filtered and to how it's viewed when you are viewing multiple people.

Unternehmensberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Flow is really fantastic piece of project management software, it has changed the way we do things.

Kommentare: Optimising the project management process.

The interface is very intuitive once you get the hang of it and it really allows you to get a hollistic view of the whole project lifecycle.

There can be a bit of a learning curve on getting to know the software. Perhaps better learning materials could help mitigate this.

, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great roadmapping and product management tool!

Kommentare: Great visibility on my products.

It has everything I need from the smallest subtasks, to the longer roadmaps - the entire product lifecycle is visible from all perspectives.

There's a little learning curve - but it's absolutely worth it. A better tutorial/intro would be nice to have.

Gustavo
Systems Manager in Mexiko
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

easy to learn

Kommentare: following up my projects

all functionality and proccess focused on projects flow.. great.. thank you by adding colors to projects

difficult to find visually your projects. GUI very blank... than's for recently add colors... tasks should be colored too... or categorized.

Peter
Content Director in USA

A lot of features!

I love using the task assignment feature to help stay organized when working with multiple projects.

It's not as easy to use or learn than products like trello. I wish the interface was a little nicer, but still overall a great product.