Filtern nach:

Über CircleCI

CircleCI ist eine gemeinsame Plattform für fortlaufende Integration und kontinuierliche Bereitstellung (CI/CD).

Erfahre mehr über CircleCI

Michael R.
Michael R.
Software Engineering Manager (Lightbox) in Neuseeland
Telekommunikation, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Continuously improving over the years

Responsive support, much faster builds now I can easily parallelize things with Workflows 2.0. Very easily integrated with GitHub and other code-quality services. Able to build in macOS if necessary.

I would like the ability to specify resources available to a machine, fine to charge more for this feature. I would like to use Workflows 2.0 with macOS builds. It would also be great to be able to specify which docker images are cached on all executors, fine to charge more for this feature.

Tahmidul I.
CTO in UK
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great once you're all set up

4 letztes Jahr

- Easy to understand yaml config format - Integration with GitHub - Workflows for powerful deployment and release strategies - Good community support

- I am not the biggest fan of the recent UI update. If the "expand" toggle is set to true, everything jumps resulting in me clicking things unintentionally. - Many of us have workflows that we do not use on every push (e.g. deploying to testing). With the next UI changes, the UI has a timer column which is always updating, why??? - Why can't I select a default project? When I now browse to circleci, I always have to select a project. Most developers only ever work on one project at a time, let us choose one!

Ogaga O.
Security Analyst in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Continuous Integration and Deployment made easy

5 letzten Monat Neu

It's easy to integrate most of the industry products with CircleCI, including tools used for Quality and Security. You only need some level of programming to get through the integration process. It works well for our model and we do not need the full DevOps suite to use Circle CI

There is nothing to dislike about this product.

Full Time Translator in Algerien
Verlagswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The right CI system for our DevOps

4 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We used this CI/CD management software to deliver the products as fast as we can to test the water (product-market fit, validation...), then iterate, and pivoting quickly if needed. It's a good tool to do all of that.

These features helped us with fixing issues and shipping more: Configuration Management, Build Log and Approval Workflow. All of that made our workplace headache-free and reduce the number of sleepless nights for our developers...

The software lacks these features: Chat/Messaging, Authentication and Assignment Management.

Senior Developer in UK
Computer-Software, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the top CI/CD service

With a Github/Bitbucket account, it is easy to setup the CircleCI account. It automatically detects all the repositories. We can easily add the configuration file and start using the pipelines. Various customisation and parallelisation options are provided. Lot of possibilities for automation and customisation. Overall a good product.

It was bit of a hassle to start first, the configuration were not very easy. Also struggled a bit to manage various Github organisations. Once easy and setup, it's easy and fast.

Donovan G.
Head of QA in UK
Druck, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great, easy to use CI tool

Kommentare: Overall it is great. It is fast, reliable, and easy to use. Just the tactics on how they handle customers are something that is lacking.

It is so simple to set up, run, manage and maintain. It gives really fast feedback and is so versatile. This should be the standard way of doing automated pipelines.

For some of the pretty common things, like iOS app builds the costs escalate very quickly. Also, their sales team is very aggressive in how they push for upgrades, to the point of removing key items being used in the pipelines to force upgrades.

Petr V.
Petr V.
CTO in Tschechien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Battle tested and well documented

Kommentare: Satisfied ;)

One of the market leaders. You can bet it is going to be here for at least next few years and your one off implementation and deployment of this service will do for long time without ay significant change and it will serve you reliably.

For some not_totaly_standartd deployments or integrations it is (as many similar products) a bit tricky. But thanks to the huge community you can find some solution for pretty much everything quite quickly.

Andy B.
Head of Engineering in Neuseeland

Easy continuous build and deployment system

Kommentare: We have automated unit testing, deployment and managing pipelines so no one has to do it manually.

Easy to manage pipelines and deployment to multiple servers and to manage versions from GitHub. Easy to restart pipelines or particular deployments.

New UI feels less intuitive than the old one, but does work well. Sometimes errors can be hard to track down, but think that may be our configuration / setup rather than CircleCI itself.

Alvaro I.
Alvaro I.
Director of Web Development in Kolumbien
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

automated test do it right

- Is integrated with several tools like slack - Configure a project is simple and quick, and most of the cases once you have done this, you will not need to log in into the platform. You will have build going in a couple of hours. - I have it running in several project and works really well.

- Pricing could be a little bit better I guess or have a better free plan for beginners, I don't think any cons of using CircleCI actually.

Darrell "jeremy" F.
Darrell "jeremy" F.
Cofounder and CTO in USA

Great build/deploy tool

Kommentare: It's quick, easy to set up, and I like it. There are some usability fixes that are needed around user maangement, but otherwise, it's great! And works with all of the languages I use out of the box, and with no configuration.

CircleCI was great and easy to set up. It allows me to see what's going on with all of my builds quickly and in real time.

The user management is not very good. I have 5 contributors to a repo, and I can only add two of them as users. I can't even add users that aren't a contributor to the repo. My boss, my QA people, and my PMs can't see anything that's happening in the platform.

Steve P.
Lead Developer Advocate in USA
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best UX for SaaS CI

When I first starting using CircleCI with version 1 I loved the simplicity. Every code would execute the commands in a relatively simple yml file. Version 2 is far more powerful and flexible. It took me a while to get used to but I still find Circle's ease of use to make it my choice over others.

Version 2 has a lot of complexity that can make it hard to get started with. Their Orbs concept is bringing back some simplicity.

Oystein T.
Developer in Norwegen
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good product for our ci needs

5 letztes Jahr

Easy to use and mac build system. Docker integration

User system. Only github and sometimes that is a struggle

Mark Q.
CTO in USA

Some quirks but overall it's a product we rely on and use every day

4 letztes Jahr

CircleCI is highly configurable for many different types of workflows. We rely on CircleCI for continuous deployment. Our tests automatically run and deploy code to the correct environment depending on the branch it's pushed to. It's also generally reliable these days. Reliability was an issue for us a few years ago but those issues are mostly gone now.

Since CircleCI is highly configurable it can also be difficult to build out a custom flow that works the way you need it to. We spent more time than we wanted to getting our automated deployment system set up.

Dennis L.
Developer in Kanada

CircleCI is a blessing

Kommentare: CircleCI is crucial to what we're doing and it's powerful. I've enjoyed using it for awhile now.

It's powerful, it's got lots of features, and the customization is limitless. CircleCI improves the developer experience many times over. It's also fairly reliable, and makes handling a large project simpler.

It can go down sometimes, debugging can be a bit hard and cryptic. Support is also fairly lackluster.

Ben M.
Head of Development Technologies in USA
Quelle: GetApp

An amazing product that revolutionized our testing and deployment processes!

CircleCI does everything we want in a CI product, and it works in the way that we want to use it (which is visiting the CircleCI user interface as little as possible). It offers very solid integrations with other services (such as Slack and GitHub) and it works well for managing an entire team's projects without getting too cluttered.

It can be slow. Especially if you don't have a lot of parallelism, but even sometimes if you do, it can take a couple of minutes just to deploy minor changes sometimes. This isn't much of a problem in reality, it just means you might need a different approach to your deployment process (one that doesn't require you to sit and wait for CircleCI to run before you move on).

Mehak A.
Software Engineer in Indien
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

One of te best on cloud CI/CD for all kinds of application.

Kommentare: Used it with a number of applications, the GIT integration was very smooth. It is used for the deployment of the master on test and production environment by simple pull request creation and branch merge.

The great configurational freedom to the user makes it suitable for any and all kinds of applications. The step by step view provided is very helpful UI to track the whole process. The YML templates make it very easy to set up and the git configuration part is very well documented and just a few steps can make it work.

The pricing of the tool is a bit on the higher side compared to its competitors. Docker support is not complete.

Timothy M.
VP Of Development in USA

Great tool

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We have been able to do some incredible things with Circle CI as our continuous integration and deployment tool. Definitely recommend!

The flexibility of configuring build environments for various technologies stacks and needs is key. Circle CI provides some getting started assistance through documentation and tooling, and once you’re past that there really is very little in terms of constraints holding you back from near infinite flexibility. It’s a great service!

The threshold of minimum knowledge required to get started is a bit higher than some of the competitors.

Michal R.
Developer in Slowakei

CircleCI CI/CD

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It automates many repetitive tasks such as running the tests, building and deployment to various environments and it makes my life easier.

I am using CircleCI within many projects and I like it - its feature-rich, supports every usecase we need and from my perspective is absolutely sufficient as CI/CD tool for projects I was working on. It also has free plan which could be enough for smaller teams or projects.

Not very often, but still, sometimes an inexplicable black magic happens and it requires a bit of debugging and reconfiguring of the project or the CircleCI.

Yasmany C.
Yasmany C.
Scrum Master And Development Team Lead in Venezuela
11-50 Mitarbeiter

CI/CD with few lines

Kommentare: Integration with IOs allow us to build and test the mobile apps and automatize our whole CI/CD pipeline

Sine the release of circleci v2.0 using containers as the main advantage using circle has become much simpler and powerfull. Their integration with IOs its a powerup in front of other CI/CD platforms

The ui really needs to cleanup a bit, make it simpler. Also their need to provide more integrations with third party tools

Noah S.
Noah S.
Software Architect in USA

I love CI about as much as Circle does

The simplicity of configuration is unparalleled. We use CI on new projects day one. The ease of use, and setup, is definitely what keeps us coming back.

Lack of tools for multi project repos. We would love to keep our front and back-end code together in one repo while splitting the CI for them. So, it'd be great if we could run two builds separately based on the same repo.

Luis S.
Software Engineer in Dominikanische Republik
Marketing & Werbung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Using CircleCI

Kommentare: It has been a good experience overall, very minor downtimes. It has really helped me and our team to perform continious integration for our projects.

It let's you automate continuos integration fairly easy by just using a YML file. You can setup many different stages and rules for these stages to have different development environments. It's fairly easy to learn and implement. It integrates very well with Github.

Have seen a few downtimes in the last couple of months.

Ryan M.
Ryan M.
Head of Product in Kanada
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

CircleCi has changed how we develop

Kommentare: Overall I've been really happy with the performance from circleci. Even their free plan has been great.

Has helped up to totally streamline our development and testing workflow. Each service has it's own pipeline. The management interface and docker integration have made the setup and monitoring process super simple.

Travis H.
Travis H.
Software Developer in USA
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Easy to use and powerful

Super easy configuration and initial setup. Powerful features like running steps of build/testing process in parallel. CircleCI is our teams core safety net for catching bugs and deploying safely, often.

Not a lot to dislike. Sometimes the interface changes and buttons that you used to expect to be there (like the one for rebuild with out cache) disappear. Hopefully there will be fewer of these unexpected changes as 2.0 becomes more mature.

Piyush J.
Software Engineer in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the best CI tools available

Kommentare: Full customization and scripting abilities. Using tools like bash scripts, SSH, and Node, running almost anything upon committing some code to GitHub becomes possible.
Integration with all of our favorite services. GitHub and Slack in particular are crucial to our business and CircleCI's integration is seamless and full-featured.

Easy to configure via a YAML file Sends email notifications without the use of external services Not only runs our tests, but also triggers our deployments

Proactive communication about updates and breaking changes Questions to account rep can sometimes take too long (for us -- > 1 day) to respond

Filip T.
Filip T.
Software Engineer in Polen

Powerful CI / CD platform

Great UI, easy to setup, easy to manage. All integrations "just work", we use Slack notifications, webhooks for triggering build, and even those sweet browser notifications when we need to make sure that the build is successful. Impressive Docker support.

Circle 2.0 offers improved customizability, added more features, but for small and simple projects it's not as easy to setup anymore.