Über Drift

Drift hilft deinem Team, mehr Leads zu generieren und Meetings per Messaging schneller zu buchen.

Erfahre mehr über Drift

Customer service is just a chat ping away. They are always attentive and help you proactively.

The other features aren't explained well, and not sure where to look if I wanted them explained. The image that can be placed with the pop-up message is very limited in customization.

Bewertungen zu Drift

Drift hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 195 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Drift bereits verwendet?

Rob
Rob
Content & SEO Specialist in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Expensive but awesome

Kommentare: With two substantially different audiences being targeted by our business, and a general need to do a better job of quickly connecting with promising leads, we've been quite pleased so far with Drift. We've already had several great opportunities arise thanks to the tool, and still have a large number of new bots to roll out, plus refinements to make based on our learnings from using the tool. As a supplement to our other inbound marketing efforts, I foresee chat through Drift being a substantial asset for a long while to come.

With Drift, you can create customized chat experiences for users based on all sorts of criteria - the page they're on, the number of times they've visited, the channel they used to get to your site - and to target specific businesses with targeted messaging. Building the chat flows (Drift calls them "Playbooks") is generally quite easy, allowing you to quickly build out new bots once you get a hang of the platform. Drift also includes support chat built right into the product, meaning every time I get stuck, I'm able to reach out and get a hand from one of their product experts right away.

We haven't been using Drift for that long, and there have already been a number of instances where I or one of the other users in the company have attempted to do something that seems obvious, only to find out the tool doesn't allow us to do so. We're always told that a feature request has been submitted, but there's no way to know how long it will take before we get whatever little tweak we're looking for in order to provide a smoother, more pleasant chat experience on our site.

Antwort von Drift

Hi Rob, Thanks for taking the time to share all of this detail. It's really helpful. Our feature request process is something we're improving this quarter, I agree this has not been the best experience to date. Thanks again for sharing, and if we can be helpful to you with you 2020 plans, please let us know how we can support you! All the best - Julie Hogan, VP - Customer Experience

Informationsdienst, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Drift-The new way of conversational marketing!

Kommentare: Overall I can say we are satisfied with their services. It ultimately filters genuine leads from the universal traffic on the website and that too with high buying intent. Chat bot, Playbooks, Analytics and Integrations are just icing on the cake.

-Playbooks- Setting up of chat bot and customizing it based on the page and target market becomes very easy with drift's playbook feature. You can very easily set up chat bot and start receiving genuine leads. -Analytics and Integrations- The deep analysis of the tool always keeps you on your toes and helps in pointing out various scope for improvement. You can also measure the efficiency of your chat agents as well. Also, it provides integration with your marketing CRM as well for lead handling purpose. -Customer Service- You are facing any issue with drift? Do not worry. Customer service is just a chat ping away. They are always attentive and help you proactively

-Price- This was the main concern while evaluating various chat tools. Drift is follows a premium pricing which might not make it suitable for Small businesses. -No Forms- Drift takes pride on omitting the forms from the chat and enabling their conversational way of marketing. I think, they should make that optional. They should forms as well. -They should also have a feature in which chat transcripts can be emailed as well.

Antwort von Drift

Hi there, Thanks for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review for Drift! It sounds like you're having a great experience on the product and we're thrilled to hear it. We'll absolutely take your feedback into account and hope you continue to provide us feature suggestions in the future. - Sarah Haberman, Senior Customer Advocacy Manager

Jessica
IT Specialist in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Gets the Job Done

Kommentare: Over the experience has been middle of the line. We have been considering other applications due to Drift being pretty expensive for what it offers. There are other applications out there that offer a lot more functionality in the chat flow.

I really like that is it easy to navigate. There are not a lot of places you need to go looking around to figure out what you need to do in order to change or update the flow of something.

Their customer support is not great. They do not really offer any assistance when it comes to setup, or help with any of the technical processes or procedures. When we first started using this application we were unfamiliar with the targeting, and it would have been beneficial to have someone assist us with that.

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Drift could be Intercom, but it isn't...

Kommentare: We decided to use Drift as means to provide support, but once we grow bigger than a single user, we'll have to move to a better platform.

We use Drift as an in-app messaging platform and it's decent at that. We considered using it for marketing automation, customer engagement and on-boarding, but it doesn't cut it.

Even as an in-app messaging platform for support, there's room for improvement. A few months ago, they removed the option to "close a conversation" (which is essentially used to close a "support ticket"). For whatever reason, they think that it should be more like Whatsapp with an endless list of conversations that you can "archive". Only conversations sometimes come back (not because of new messages), they are sorted wrong so you may miss conversations with new messages, and you don't always get real time notifications in the mobile app.

Antwort von Drift

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking the time to share this. I'm sorry we haven't delivered on what you expected from us. I'm more than happy to chat live and learn more about how we can make your experience better. Feel free to reach out at jhogan@drift.com. All the best, Julie Hogan, VP - Customer Experience

Sarah
Sarah
System Administrator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best Conversion-Maximizing Method For Any Website

Kommentare: Drift allows me to communicate with clients and gauge the level of interest they have in our offerings. My end aim is to close a transaction, and Drift helps me do this by facilitating instantaneous communication with prospects and clients, allowing me to address their concerns and guide them toward a conclusive next step in the buying process.

Through Drift, I am able to contact with leads at the precise moment of their highest interest and engagement with the website, and to respond to their pressing queries immediately. Many of the talks I've had with potential clients have resulted in a sale.

Forcing customers to provide email addresses before speaking with a representative. There is room for simplification in the reports and metrics. There are not further improvements needed.

Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

The best chat AI.

Kommentare: Using this for sales as well as support automation, and it's paid off well and works with our sites.

The driftbots and playbooks (how their AI, automation is done). We have used this to automate sales workflows and schedule meetings and save time.

I have no complaints that wouldn't be something out of my control - some of the rules I've set up in boys seem to be a bit too picky when leads respond with anything besides a picklist item.

Antwort von Drift

Hi there, Wow. Thank you so much, for all of this. We're thrilled to hear you're happy with your platform experience, as well as your experience with us both in pre sales and support . Please reach out if there's anything else we can do to help or support you. All the best, Julie Hogan, VP - Customer Experience

kickstart conversation marketing

Kommentare: It has been great but i believe much more integrated approach is needed.

started using drift for our startup after moving away from HubSpot. It has been a great learning curve for us. Some aspects I love about drift is the lead tracking and bot performance. Also leveraging drift for email and phone converation as a CRM is a big plus. Also scheduling and calendar invites make is better than calendly

Would love if drift can be an email server as well so that we can skip email server costs. It does most of the things already just needs a sync from gmail. It is very expensive especially since you have to pay upfront for the startup plan

Rechtsberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good Conversational Marketing Tool

Kommentare: Whether it's worth paying for tool like this will depend on how engaged your audience is and how big your traffic volumes are. We felt that for us the tool was not worth the money. There are much cheaper alternatives on the market if you're just looking for customer support tools.

Lots of features that are likely to appear to enterprise B2B companies like lead routing, instant meetings booker, help centre article look up.

Had issues with bugs in various areas several times and had to contact support and wait till they were resolved. Not very straightforward how to configure the tool in the best way and debug playbooks. Documentation could be better.

Antwort von Drift

Hi there, Thanks so much for sharing this with us, I'm sorry you had difficulty getting your issues resolved, and the documentation wasn't super helpful either. Appreciate you letting us know. If there's anything else you want to connect about feel free to reach out to me directly at jhogan@drift.com All the best, Julie Hogan, VP - Customer Experience

Mark
Mark
Head of Marketing in Australien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I use the free version for my consultancy

Kommentare: I have a side-hustle consultancy, and needed a way for my website visitors to get in touch. This was a really simple, free solution.

Really simple setup, haven't had to touch a thing since implementing it.

Having to switch between the app and the browser for different functionality - either have it all in app or dont.

Antwort von Drift

Hi Mark, glad to hear you got Drift up and running without a hitch. Appreciate your feedback on our app vs. browser functionality I'll make sure this gets in the right hands. Thanks for your review! - Sarah Haberman, Senior Customer Marketing Manager

Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A Quality Product

Kommentare: I think it's a quality and powerful product.

Drift is designed to help people accomplish their business goals, especially B2B business goals, which is super helpful. Other chat companies are not as in tune with B2B needs which is what sets Drift apart. They have the right features and tools for the B2B marketer.

One setback is not being able to pull in custom cookie tracking data through the Drift form/bot. That tracking info is critical to business success.

Katie
Digital Content Developer in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Drift - Robust Chatbot That May Not Be Worth the Hassle

Kommentare: We have very complex products that require a great deal of one-on-one dealing with our salespeople. In other words - they're not simple products like a t-shirt, but are highly-engineered with extremely specific specs. With this in mind, we use our chatbot as a way to funnel people to get in touch with us based on what they need: service, parts, repair, equipment quotes. It works super well and has cut down on the frustration of not knowing where to go on the website. It provides them an immediate way to reach out.

Drift is a robust, clean platform that is relatively simple to work. The caveat to that is that you have to get the hang of it first! The previous chat builder was tough to work with - not very intuitive and lots of scrolling up and down, back and forth (think vertical, with everything jumbled together). They've just introduced a new version that is easier to work with, but still complex. When implemented on the website, it looks clean. You can also modify your icon, which is a fun and creative aspect. The "playbook" you build can also be as simple or complex as you want - due to the complex nature of our products, we use ours as more of a "reach out to us, we can help" chatbot. But you can go much, much further.

The main thing I dislike about Drift isn't actually the platform - it's the onboarding process. The onboarding process at Drift is a bit aggressive. The onboarding teams have a very set mindset in what will make Drift work for you - no matter what your business is, or how many times you let them know your business' unique needs. They are almost 100% focused on getting live chat involved, which at the start isn't always the best option. I'd recommend that they start listening more closely to their clients, rather than bopping them over the head with their "this will be best for you" mindset.

Jaseem
CEO in Indien
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Lead qualifications and book meetings - on autopilot!

Kommentare: Drift support, itself, is the best example of great customer service using their own solution. The support experience is always a delight.

I'm a very early Drift user and a conversational marketing advocate. After setting up Drift, with their lead qualification and book meetings feature, our sales team has a decent pipeline with high-quality leads.

Waiting for Drift chat embed on the website feature. That could help me start a conversation with a customer from any section of my website pages.

Cameron
Cameron
Chief in Neuseeland

I had high hopes but was disappointed by

Overall the concept of this platform is great and I had high hopes because of all the good reviews. The bot got more engagement than a just a basic chat box I had before that. Having the ability to use other popups etc was good too but pretty limited flexibility around the design of those.

I think some things may have changed since all the positive reviews regarding the software. I think this happens sometimes when companies go into growth mode. The support wasn't good, they tried but seemed too busy, often didn't take the time to read the detailed steps to reproduce I included in all my support tickets. Before anything was actioned we had to bounce a bunch of emails back and forth answering questions with info I already included in my original tickets which meant days past before we even started to get some actual help. Then often the problems were just bugs with their platform. There seemed to be quite a few things that just didn't work as described. Seems quite expensive compared to something like Intercom that has a much broader feature set. I'm a Solo founder though with a niche platform, so pricing won't be an issue if you are a bigger business I suppose. Also just a tip, they have a 30 day notice period and no trial so if you don't like it within the first month you'll still need to pay for a full two months of the software so make sure you budget for that. I didn't. My fault for not reading the terms. Even when they break the news to you that you'll be charged another amount for something you don't want to use. At least they still end their emails by saying "have a fantastic day" even when breaking bad news. I'll try!

Craig
Director of Customer Success in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Reliable, yet Lacking

Kommentare: Overall Drift has been a good option for the money, but we are not 100% thrilled.

Software is reliable in that the system does not crash at all. They are consistently making updates, and branching in to more areas of communication outside of just chat. The support team is very nice and willing to help.

Reporting functionality is very lacking. Unable to see how long each conversation is taking for each of my agents to work through. Have had multiple complaints on lag in the chat service loading within our software. Have contacted support on this multiple times without resolution.

Jennifer
VP Marketing in USA
Marktforschung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great alternative to forms

I love the conversational nature of our Drift bots. It allows us to incorporate our brand tone of voice into interactions with web visitors, and the ability to book meetings directly within the chat really speeds up the followup process.

It can be clunky at times to set up the playbooks, but once they're in place they're great. I've also seen a ton of incremental improvements happen throughout the time I've used it so I can see Drift is listening to customer feedback and continually evolving.

Antwort von Drift

Hi Jennifer, Thank you so much for sharing this feedback. I'm really happy to hear you say " I've used it so I can see Drift is listening to customer feedback and continually evolving." Please keep the feedback coming and let us know how else we can help you! All the best, Julie Hogan, VP - Customer Experience

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A great product that wasn't afit for us

Kommentare: Great product that wasn't a fit for our buyers

Drift was very easy to use. The conversation-building tool was fun to use and change. It is very well done.

It didn't capture leads for us. I think our buyers hated the bot.

Antwort von Drift

Hi there, Thanks for sharing your thoughts on Drift - we're so sorry to hear it wasn't a fit for your business. If you ever want to reevaluate Drift or work more closely with our teams to see how you can get the most out of the product, please feel free to email me directly at shaberman@drift.com. - Sarah Haberman, Senior Customer Advocacy Manager

Julien
Marketing in Kanada
Großhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, but keep your chats organized/clean

Kommentare: My support team likes it! So far so good. We've been using Drift for 2 years now.

Drift is easy to use and pretty straightforward. Installing it on your website is super easy and they provide good support. The support team is very responsive. Couple things I like : - Send chat by email when the visitor closed the window/website - Notification settings - Chat window is simple but yet effective - Support team is friendly and responsive - Pricing (we started with the free version for a year) - Auto-responder

When you have high traffic websites like we do, it's absolutely crucial to keep your chat logs organized. Would have liked to have more flexibility on this end (different folders, important chats, etc.).

Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Awesome chatbot for engaging with potential customers

Kommentare: Overall, drift allows a simple and personable way to interact with potential customers that visit our website.

Super personable way to prospect and direct website visitors to pages. Drift saves a lot of time for the sales team while also providing a great experience for customers and potential customers.

It may take a little bit of time to set up the chat bots if your site has multiple pages. However, the drift team is excellent in providing support through this.

Antwort von Drift

Thank you for this. I'm glad to hear you've found Drift personable and it's saving you time! Please let us know how we can be helpful to you this year! All the best- Julie Hogan, VP Customer Experience

Joseph
Demand Generation Marketer in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good for chat but saw diminishing returns

Kommentare: Our overall experience with Drift was fine. The technology, implementation, and support worked ok. We just couldn't justify renewing with them after the results began to diminish.

Drift initially provided our team a great way to generate leads via our website chat. The volume was high and we saw that offering to book a demo via chat captured some leads that otherwise might not have asked for a demo. This worked very well for our team and provided great results.

After a while, our visitors stopped interacting with the Drift chat. We weren't able to prioritize the hottest prospects or really have enough data to know what our visitors were doing or who to chat with. We started to book fewer demos via Drift. Drift didn't offer the deep data analytics or ABM data that other vendors offered. So there wasn't enough functionality to keep us on board.

gabby
sales exec. in USA

Drift Review

Kommentare: I can see a huge impact on our team using Drift, with inbound and conversations.

Drift allows me to connect with prospects easily and quickly. The bot is helpful when we are away, but I can personal messages when need be.

The drift app does not have the same features it does on the desktop and the format can be unusual. Much prefer to use on a laptop.

Antwort von Drift

Hi Gabby, Wow 10/10 we're flattered! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Please let us know how we can be helpful to you this year. All the best, Julie Hogan, VP - Customer Experience

Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Shortened our time to SQL

Ease of installation made this a no-brainer to try. We found that it helped us shorten our marketing cycle by getting prospects on the phone immediately rather than in the traditional way with forms. Now they can speak to a live representative and get their business much sooner. Drift changed the way we do business. They are introducing more and more integrations and making it a natural extension of most marketing teams.

Cost for the higher tier is a little too high. We settled for the lower tier and are happy with it so far.

Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Our new primary method of communication with prospects

Ease of setup makes Drift work well. I love the Slack integration and team member management on the back end. One of the best things about Drift is that it eliminates the need for forms and forces a quick turnaround on meeting prospects.

It's expensive for the more advanced service. It would be a great addition to our current workflow but can't justify the cost.

Amit
Product Manager in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Immense ROI!

Kommentare: The overall experience has been really good. ROI is > 50X & it's very easy to operate on the tool.

Easy to deploy, affordable pricing, good customer support & easy chat playbook creation.

Nothing specific; everything seems top-notch!

Stephen
Stephen
Analyst in Jamaika
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Conversational Marketing is a Great Tool

Kommentare: A really useful tool and a great way to interact with your customer base.

Conversational Marketing is a great tool because it allows you to interact with your customers automatically.

The tool is very useful there isn't much bad to say about it. The tool requires you to learn how to use it.

Antwort von Drift

Hi Stephen, Wow! 10/10 we are flattered! Thank you very much for sharing your feedback, please let us know how we can continue to help you this year in achieving your goals! All the best, Julie Hogan, VP - Customer Experience

Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Not my Favorite Chatbot

It syncs well with our CRM (Salesforce).

I find it not very user-friendly. As someone who came into the administrator role after the account was already set up, I had a difficult time navigating. The chatbot script creator could be much cleaner. I find myself having to write the script in an excel document with a complex numbering system in order to easily input it into Drift. I also wish it had more features that some other chatbots have, like heat and click maps.